- Text Size +

Slowly, Shawn surfaced from the liquid. He didn’t dare drink it. It smelled like a strong wine, but he wasn’t exactly sure how alien alcohol would react to his body. Either way, he tried to draw the attention of his assuredly drunken giant captor. “Iris!” He yelled, unsure as to whether the device was still working after being plunged into the liquid with him. “Let me out of here!” He was worried, as at this point, he was at the mercy of a giantess that had likely lost most of her regard for his safety.


Shawn’s analysis proved correct, as Iris gave but a simple yawn and looked at him with a blank stare. “What are you so worried about?” She asked “Don’t you want to be the toy of an alien goddess?” She comments. Shawn had two theories, either this was the alcohol speaking, or this was how she really felt and she had done a fantastic job beforehand at keeping that side of her covered up. Either way, Shawn wasn’t about to give up, even if he still shared some of that attraction from earlier. Shawn waited simply for Iris to do something, all he could really do was swim idly in the liquid until she did something.


And so, eventually Iris got tired of waiting and acted. “Fine, no response, I suppose I’ll take it as a yes”. She comments before swirling the liquid to see Shawn swish around with it before taking on a menacing grin. She then cocks her head back and lifts the glass quite high above her head. Given the height of the woman herself, combined with the length of her arms, Shawn was in for quite the long ride as she tipped the glass so the liquid would pour towards her mouth. Despite her being drunk, Shawn noticed she was accurate, as the drink seemed right on track for her mouth. Unfortunately, that meant Shawn was headed right there as well. Shawn, had the upper hand over the drink, and used every ounce of strength to swim out of the majority of the stream and managed to use his arm time to still land on a soft cushion. With a sickening gulp from Iris, Shawn is reminded of what could have been if he hadn’t managed to move out of the way.


Iris barely even recognized it, going on gleefully as if nothing happened. She set her glass down, Shawn just sort of watching the beauty in awe from the top of her left breast. With two fingers, she grabbed up the tiny boy, bringing him up to her face. Shawn noticed that she wasn’t focused on really keeping him in good health, his bones slightly feeling the pressure of those two massive blue fingers. “Hmm, what to do with you. Such a tiny little servant. How can you please me?”


Shawn didn’t want to respond, he didn’t want to please her. At least not while she was drunk and could either swallow or crush him at a moment's notice. But, he felt if he didn’t satisfy her needs, he could easily end up on the opposing end of drunken anger, which combined with someone that was far bigger than he, was a horrific idea. “Whatever you need me to do, my queen” He replied, choking out the last two words to try and be a bit of a kiss ass. He was unsure if that would help, but he had to do whatever he could to survive until morning.


Iris smiled at the response “Anything?”


Shawn nodded “Anything”


Iris replies with “I’m hungry, and bored at the same time. Why don’t you crawl down my body and bring me a small piece of fruit, carry it all the way back up and feed me. You would do that for me, wouldn’t you dear?”


Shawn wanted to scream no, but only three words emitted from his mouth “Yes, my queen”


Iris snickered at the response, dropping him back on her left breast. “No, go servant. Satisfy my hunger with food, or else you shall become it yourself” She muttered, leaving Shawn to his work.


Shawn took a glance to the nearby table. He should have put nearby in air quotes, as he had to scale down the massive woman to get to the table and even then had to travel to the center of the table, as well as climb in the bowl to even grab the fruit. He sighed slightly and made his way down. He took a slight running start and jumped off from the soft mound of flesh and took a fall down to her torso. Luckily, her body was rather soft, as well as fit. It made it a lot easier, as he got up and began walking down her body. Her torso was gigantic, and the more he walked, the more he sort of admired her body. He always thought Iris was pretty, and even despite the terrors he was going through right now, despite the shock in his system from being the girl’s slave, he still saw the beauty in her. Perhaps it was his biologist side talking, but he wouldn’t mind examining her body for hours upon end. He slowly shook away these thoughts as he passed over her stomach. The organ rumbled slightly, once more reminding him how many times he could have been claimed by it. Once more, his mind drifted off, his thoughts slightly more disturbing as he continued. A small sick part of him sort of enjoyed this treatment, perhaps due to the fact of being alone in the woods for several years. For once, he had a companion. Even if his fate was to treach down her body and grab alien looking grapes, it was at least a better than the constant lonely boring nights. Iris was the best, though most of him was currently thinking the worst, thing that had happened to him.


Shawn tried to regain focus as he began past Iris’s thighs. They were also soft yet fit like the rest of her body. And, he was approaching her feet. Shawn just kept moving, the blue skin that he passed over still mesmerizing as it was the first time he saw her. As he approached, a thought came to him. He could perhaps make his current queen even more pleased with him. Perhaps, it may earn him better treatment in the future, he thought. Maybe, it would stop him from having to do manual labor like this. Or, perhaps, Shawn just had a simple crush and wanted to show some affection. Either way, as Shawn approached Iris’s massive foot, he somewhat planted against it before giving it a kiss. The skin on her foot was as smooth as anywhere else, and it smelled like she had applied some lotion awhile back. It was a pleasant smell as opposed to the slightly alcoholic breath that Shawn had picked up on a while back. Iris smiled at this, and after a few seconds, Shawn moved away and scrambled down to the table. The walk to the bowl was far more barren.


He wasn’t passing over Iris’s beautiful body, instead he was going over her wooden table. It was still nice, and he was lucky her feet were propped up onto the table so he could get down onto the table with ease. Either way, Shawn found the scenery a little lacking now. He slightly whispered to himself “No, Shawn, stop falling for her. You’re not going to be her slave!” He then turned and stared back at the massive woman. She was gorgeous, and in all honesty, how exactly was he going to stop her from getting what she desired. He turned back and sighed “This is my life now, isn’t it? Stuck on an alien planet. I just hope Iris doesn’t get drunk like this every night. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up” He managed to make his way up the oddly shaped bowl before dropping inside. He plucked a small fruit from the bowl. It looked like a grape of sorts, and he decided to try one. Once he secured one for Iris, he snipped off a second one and took a bite. Given that the object, that he presumed was fruit, was about half his size, he was able to get a decent sized bite. Shawn was sort of blown away at the flavour. It legitimately tasted like a strawberry and banana smoothie. That happened to be Shawn’s favorite flavour of smoothie, so needless to say, he was in temporary heaven to know that a fruit that tasted like it existed.


“Maybe, maybe this won’t be so bad” He told himself as he procured Iris’s snack and made his way out from the bowl. Getting out was harder than getting in, but Shawn eventually got it. It seemed Iris had taken mercy on him, she had sat down beside the table and her head lazily laid on it. Her cavernous mouth was once again on display for Shawn to see. That blue maw was massive, and Shawn walked right on towards it. Iris made a playful “Ahhh” sound as he drew near, her tongue swishing left to right just to tease him.


Shawn just played off her toying nature, depositing the fruit right on her tongue. Iris’s tongue slowly retracted, but Iris was not done toying. She pushed Shawn a little bit so that most of his torso was past her lip. She then sealed her lips together, letting her blue maw shine. The slick little fruit placed precariously inside. Then, she began swishing it around, letting Shawn watch as the large blue muscle moved it all over her mouth. Her tongue occasionally gave him a small lick. Shawn would have been a bit more worried if he weren’t secured by the two massive lips, and would have been far less willing to watch if the inside of her mouth weren’t surprisingly cool. Perhaps it was just a drunk thing, but Iris’s mouth was nice and cold inside. It somewhat reminded him of how he tried to keep cool on hot summer days back on earth by using a pathetic little fan. He then shifted his focus back to her mouth, Iris soon seemed to be getting bored of this, and with a powerful swallow, got rid of the fruit. Seeing something swallow fairly up-close, though slightly terrifying since he was indeed bite sized, was fairly intriguing to Shawn. Regardless, those two lips opened, and Shawn was forced onto the table.


Before he could move, those lips came back together and she moved up a little. “Don’t move” She told him, as he lied there. Her head then slowly came down, a slight sense of dread washing over Shawn. He had no idea what she had planned, but as it happened, Shawn’s dread was replaced with pleasure. She gave him a kiss, it was slightly quick, but it was still a kiss. “Your queen determines that your work thus far has been adequate”


Shawn was still blushing a bit after that, as he looked up to her and responded. “Thank you, my queen”. He didn’t know if he should be worried that it was far easier to say those two words to her now. She then plucked him from the table, bringing him over towards her bed.


“Alright, before bed, I want to have my feet massaged. Be careful, I am ticklish. Tickle me a little, and there will be consequences” Iris replies


Shawn shuddered a little. He hated that she had to threaten him, but he supposed that was the perks of being gigantic. Iris came to her bed, and sat down gently upon it. The bed had a slightly weird design, but Shawn made a guess that it was more than likely something alien related. Before he could get to attached to staring at bed designs, he was lowered and placed at the feet of his queen. Her feet raised up, just a few feet off the ground. Shawn moved under them, and got to work. He had to lie on his back, and carefully he began massaging her left foot. It was somewhat slow going, he supposed it was a good opportunity to reflect a little on the day’s events as he mindlessly rubbed. Overall, though he wasn’t fully satisfied in doing this, he did suppose he could make it work. Iris wasn’t too bad despite being his technical owner now, the alien culture seemed interesting and he could learn more about it, as well as the fact that this place had food that Shawn could have never imagined existed before. Though, Shawn soon learned that pondering whilst rubbing a ticklish girl’s feet isn’t always the best idea. Caught up in going over the day's events, he had tickled her here and there for not being careful as to how he was rubbing. Eventually, it seems Iris got tired of this.


Iris’s voice came loud and clear, and he could tell she didn’t sound happy. “I said, no tickling!”


Shawn scrambled for a response, he wasn’t prepared for this, he was still busy reflecting a little bit. But, with no response and having been displeased, Iris decided it was time to demonstrate her punishment. The alien did something that likely never would have came about had she not drank the alcohol her sister had provided. She slide Shawn a little away with her foot, so she could easily see what was happening. With a cruel smirk, her left big toe went right onto Shawn’s left arm. It was at first soft, but as the seconds went by, the pressure increased. Shawn cried and pleaded for mercy, but it fell on deaf ears as she crushed his left arm. She gently pressed a finger on his torso and used her toe to rip the crushed arm away. Iris then gave a yawn, as if nothing had really happened. “Time for bed, slave” She plucked him up with two fingers, not even seeming to pay mind to his sobbing or the blood that leaked out onto her finger.


“Iris, how could you do this to me!?” He shouted, but got no response. At this point, the fact that she might even be slightly drunk didn’t matter to Shawn anymore. She had just torn his left arm off. He simply saved his breath, saving it for his tears and occasional cries of pain from trying to stop the bleeding that happened. Luckily, it didn’t seem that Iris was too cruel. Though a little blood got on her belly as she lied there with Shawn on her stomach, she wrapped a paper towel tight around his torso. It at the very least, contained the bleeding from his arm, as well as keep him restrained with no way of escape. Iris soon passed out, leaving Shawn to his own thoughts.


His first, and only real though, was off escape once more. He cared not for the practicality. He cared not if it would end in his death. He reasoned that death by trying to escape was better than being torn limb from limb at his captor’s whim. And so, he rolled, and rolled. He rolled off of her stomach and onto the bed. And continued rolling, as the tissue binding his body didn’t allow for much else. He then noticed, it really wasn’t a full tissue, probably somewhere between a half to a quarter of one. Either way, he continued to roll and roll, trying to get off the bed. But, tragedy struck once more. Iris turned in her sleep, trapping Shawn beneath her butt. Her massive bottom now kept him away from freedom, keeping him pinned up against her bed. She softly snored, but it didn’t matter. Shawn thought he was finished. He was sure he would die by likely being crushed in the night, or of lack of oxygen. Either way, he simply gave up. This was his last hope, and it had been crushed like his arm. He simply faded to sleep, unsure if he would awake in the morning.