- Text Size +
Min’s long powerful legs carried her to the laboratory facility in short order. The brief walk did very little to cool her rage though, and if anything, she had actually become angrier since leaving the gymnasium. Upon reaching the science building, Min grasped a handle to one its double doors and nearly ripped the entire glass and metal door from its hinges. After allowing herself a second to admire how easily she had damaged the heavy door, the one woman juggernaut stormed into the facility

Once she was inside the lobby, the volcanic Min pressed a button to summon an elevator and waited for it to reach her floor. When it didn’t arrive within a few seconds, her anger flared again, and she slammed her fist into the control panel.

With the elevator now out of commission, the young amazon was forced to use the stairs to get to the fifth floor laboratory. Fortunately, Min’s augmented body allowed her to take three and four steps at a time and after only a couple of minutes she reached her destination.

Inside the lab, and unaware of the oncoming disaster, Craig Nounly had the misfortune of finding himself in between Min and her workstation.

Standing in an aisle, his hands full of sensitive equipment and faced with an angry, nearly seven foot tall woman, Craig felt as if he was facing a run away freight train. Despite his precarious position, the skinny freshman’s mind was too awed by the amazon’s towering (and voluptuous) frame to think clearly. In his confused state, part of Craig was screaming for him to get out of the girl’s path.

Unfortunately, he could only squeak out the cheerful words, “Hi Min”

When the tall Korean was within a few steps of her admirer, she snarled, “Move!”

Even if little Craig would have been able to get over his shock, the fast moving Min was already upon him. Placing one large hand on the guy’s chest, she shoved/flung the human obstacle out of her way. Standing just 5'5" and weighing in at a total of 105 pounds, Craig was no match for the enlarged athlete’s strength.

Min’s simple shove sent Craig hurtling over two rows of lab tables, before he came crashing back down onto the hard floor. As her victim lay unconscious, the seething amazon went to work on her project. Throughout the day, Min had theorized over the details of how her discovery worked, and how it might be refined to suit her wishes. Tinkering with the project’s components, it took the brilliant young scientist less than an hour to turn the schematics in her head into reality.

Once she was finished, Min held a small, spherical like device in her hand. Located at the metal ball’s top was a sensor that served to both activate and energize it. Min was especially proud of her design, as it would discharge its energy into her, while at the same time, recharge itself through the very same reaction. She was tempted...sorely tempted, to try it out now, but decided to wait until she had a more “appreciative” audience.

From across the lab, Min listened to Craig moan painfully. As she walked out of the room, she felt just the slightest twinge of guilt for injuring the young man. After all, he had been an innocent in tonight’s little drama. Still, Craig was insignificant from Min’s perspective, and as a result, her sympathy quickly disappeared. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more it amused her, especially the sight of him flailing through the air. Chuckling to herself, Min reasoned that the little demonstration of her strength would insure that Craig stayed out of her from now on.

Clutching her modified device in one hand, the towering basketball star headed back to her dorm room. While Min was more than eager to meet up with her teammates, she had a few things she wanted to do before confronting them. After the short walk back to the dormitory, she removed her sweaty jersey and tossed it into a laundry basket. Next, Min rooted through the several bags of new clothes she had bought earlier in the day, until she found just the outfit she was looking for.

Once she finished getting dressed, Min looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Clad in a red leather mini skirt, fish net stockings, and the black corset, she could just imagine what her conservative family would have said if they had seen her. The words “whore” and “prostitute” came to mind, but she hardly cared what their small minds thought of her now.

Min put the finishing touches on her outfit by applying some dark red lipstick and then headed out.

Outside, Min’s revealing outfit and eye popping body made quite an impression on male passers by. Several men found themselves walking into trees as she glided by, while those guys accompanied by their girlfriends quickly found themselves in serious trouble as they ogled the stunning Korean. Min hardly paid these people any notice, though. Her mind was completely focused on the coming confrontation with her teammates.

Knowing where she could find her quarry, it took Min less than fifteen minutes to catch up to them. Hiding around a corner, hidden from their view, she watched the girls drink and carry on at a campus pavilion. Just looking at the giggling crew made Min’s blood resume its boiling temperature. Unable to hold back anymore, she was ready to unleash her rage...and more importantly her power on them all. With a sly grin forming on her face, Min grasped her invention tightly and pressed the activator button.

Taking a deep breath, she braced herself as the device’s energy coursed through her body. Even though the growing process hadn’t begun yet, Min knew it was coming. With supreme confidence she left her hidden spot and marched toward the oblivious women’s basketball team members.

She had taken only two steps before the power of her device did its work. Min felt as if her entire body was floating as her vantage point lifted higher from the ground. Thanks to a few adjustments she made in the lab, the energy from this growth reaction included her clothes and accessories, so she didn’t have to worry about becoming naked.

Despite being clothed though, Min’s choice in outfits guaranteed that her body’s many curves would be on full display. Her legs, always so perfectly shaped, stretched higher and higher, while her cute expanding behind, encased in the leather skirt, was impossible to miss. Min’s chest, with its round, perky breasts bulged against the cris-cross lacing of her corset.

When the expansion ended after a few more steps, the beautiful Korean stood a full twelve and a half feet tall. As she strode confidently toward her targets, Min exuded an image of immense power and undeniable femininity.

This stunning vision was what confronted the smug amazon’s shocked teammates. They watched Min saunter the final dozen yards to their party spot, before she stopped in front of them. Once she halted, the smaller girls could only see her bared abs and long, toned gams. From their view in the pavilion, the rest of Min’s body was blocked by the structure’s roof.

Smirking, the massive Asian beauty was pleased with the initial reaction from her “friends”, but she wanted to get a better look at them. Without any doubt in the ability of her strength, Min placed her powerful hands on the pavilion’s roof and lifted it. From underneath their shelter, the smaller girls gazed at the muscles in Min’s legs tense, then looked up in horror as they listened to the sounds of splintering wood.

As she ripped the roof away, Min was surprised that it provided as much resistance as it did. Still, with a little bit of effort, she was able to lift the heavy wooden beams away. After opening up enough of the roof, Min dumped the debris to the side, and looked down at her panicking teammates.

Before anybody else could react, Melinda Brant took a step toward the obviously angry giant, and said, “Min, I-I tried to stop t-them, b-but, they wouldn’t listen,”

With a raised eyebrow, Min smirked as the terrified little woman tried to explain.

“B-but, now that we’ve thought about it...we feel r-real bad, and want to pay for ruining your clothes.”

Min didn’t even pause to consider Melinda’s offer, and instead, she bent down and slammed the back of her hand into the shocked girl. Unlike her shot to Craig Nounly, this time the massive woman put all of her strength in to the blow. As a result, Melinda’s body flew through the air before crashing into the ground some twenty yards away.

By now, the other girls knew they were in serious trouble. Melinda was one of the sweetest girls on campus and one of the few people to regularly go out of their way to be friendly with Min. The rest of the basketball team was well aware that if the giant Asian bitch would do that to Melinda, then there was no way that they were going to get of this situation.

Allowing her gaze to linger on Melinda’s broken, motionless body for a second, Min turned her attention back to the twelve other women beneath her.

“Anybody else have something to say?”, she asked in an emotionless tone.

When there was no answer, Min continued. “Good. Now you all are going to tell me...who ruined my clothes in the locker room?”

Not surprisingly, the innocent girls didn’t hesitate to shove the three “ringleaders” forward.

“Excellent!”, Min said, pleased at the effect her size was having. Taking a minute to look at the three girls in the eye, she continued in a smooth, menacing voice, “Loved your little joke, girls, and because it was so funny, I think you’ll really like this one.”

Putting a hand into her purse, Min removed a large bottle of Gatorade that had expanded in proportion to her current size. After screwing off its top, the sexy amazon smirked, and then tipped the bottle over the trio of girls beneath her waist. Swinging her arm slowly over them, Min made sure that each of the three were hit with enough of the red juice to be thoroughly soaked.

As the girls squealed, the statuesque Korean couldn’t hide her amusement and giggled merrily at their predicament.

“There!”, Min sneered. “You little insects look much better now.”

The humiliating Gatorade shower, combined with Min’s attitude was enough to infuriate Crissy Thompson. As red sports drink streamed off of her, she poked her finger into one of the giantess’s spectacular thighs.

“What’s wrong with you...you fucking psycho?! I don’t care how big you are, freak! I’ll...I mean we, can still kick your skanky ass!”

Crissy’s enraged outburst took Min by surprise, and she actually took a step back. A second later though, she quickly regained control. While the smaller girl continued her diatribe, Min reached down and wrapped her fist around Crissy’s neck. With the giant hand squeezing her, the suddenly imperiled girl found herself unable to talk or breathe.

Min didn’t let up for a second and using her unmatchable strength, she easily hefted Crissy off of the ground. The choking girl kicked at the giantess and grasped at her powerful hand, but there was no way that she could escape, unless the amazon let her. Unfortunately for Crissy, Min had no intention of doing that.

Yawning, as if she was bored, the towering Asian allowed her victim to thrash pathetically, until she finally decided to end the torture. A single squeeze of her fist crushed Crissy’s neck and caused the weaker girl’s struggles to cease. Min quickly dropped the limp body and looked at it in shock.

This had went further then she had intended. Humiliating and putting a good scare into these girls had been Min’s original plan, but somehow she had lost control.

Taking advantage of her distraction, the remaining girls fled in terror.

Despite the dramatic turn of events, the amazon felt very little remorse. Reasoning to herself, Min became convinced that it was Crissy and Melinda who were truly at fault for what had happened.

Once she internally cleared herself of responsibility, Min turned her thoughts to the immediate future. Convinced of her superiority and knowing that she possessed nearly limitless power, the giant girl decided it was time to start making a real impact on the world around her.

Smiling to herself, Min activated the growth device...

The expansion came in an explosive burst of energy.

Even before it ended, Min knew that there really were no limits to how large she could become, but she still couldn’t help but marvel as her stature continued to rise higher. When her growth finally did halt, the college campus, as well as most of surrounding city was visible from Min’s towering perspective.

Gazing in wonder at the miniature world around her, the giantess nearly ignored a seemingly inconsequential crunch near her foot. Curious though, Min bent down so that her hands were resting on her shapely thighs and she could get a better look at whatever it was that had distracted her. After a few seconds of scrutiny, she realized that the stiletto heel on her right boot had accidentally cleaved through a nearby dormitory.

Intrigued, Min watched as tiny people from the severely damaged dorm crawled out of the rubble. Their tiny plight didn’t interest the cold heated woman in the least, but instead, she was amazed that her simple, unconscious act had created catastrophic results for the tiny people beneath her. This realization caused the corner of Min’s luscious mouth to slowly rise into an arrogant smirk.

Bending down lower, so that her face was just a few feet from the rubble, Min pursed her lips and blew. To the helpless people on the ground, the colossal woman’s sweet smelling breath packed the force of the most powerful of storms. Gale force winds that the giantess created blasted chunks of concrete and wood around as easy as if they were tiny scraps of paper. The minuscule victims faced an even more powerful onslaught and were whisked away by the irresistible blasts of air .

The mighty woman finished the structure off by slamming her hand onto the rubble and smearing it into the ground. When Min lifted her fist away, what was left of the dormitory stood no more than a few feet off the ground.

Proud of her little display of strength, the gargantuan Korean smiled ever so slightly as she stood back up to her full height. Min’s mood brightened considerably when she glanced to her left and spied the next victims of her power...

It was a typical Friday night on the campus’s “Greek Row”. Hundreds of partying students were jammed into the packed fraternity houses, completely oblivious to the oncoming force of destruction.

Even at her lofty altitude, Min could still here blaring music drift up to her from the block of fraternities. Under normal circumstances, just thinking about the type of people who flocked to the senseless, drunken parties there would make the arrogant girl fume, but she could only smile at what was about to happen.

It took only one stride of Min’s thousand foot tall legs to bring her to the edge of Greek Row. She looked down contemptuously at the street full of fraternities and sororities for a few seconds as she contemplated their fate. Min briefly considered drawing out their punishment, so that they all could see her face before they died like roaches under her heel. Then a second later, she changed her mind...