- Text Size +

Pacing about his bedroom, Mike’s heart rate was racing like he was running a marathon.  BAM! ... BAM!  Another couple car door slams sounded from outside on the driveway.

Oh God, this is not good.  Okay, breathe.  Fucking breathe.  Fucking breathe.  Mike stepped toward his door, his palms sweating, reaching out with his hand about to grab the knob.  No, don’t!  But I should just tell Colleen, she’ll help.  She’s Olivia’s mom.  No, she is my mom, too.  The only mom I’ve ever known.  I will tell her before Olivia gets here.  And Olivia will get in trouble for this.

Taking grasp of the doorknob, the teenager immediately released it at the sound of female voices coming up the stairs.  He listened intently.  He heard Olivia’s voice.  He waited… trying to hold his breath.  And then the sound of someone’s fingers slid along the outside of his bedroom door.

Oh fuck.  Oh fuck.  And then silence.  I think… she’s going away.  He waited again… hearing nothing for nearly a minute.  She must have gone down the hall to her room.  Mike glanced in the mirror.  Seeing that he was his full height, he opened his door and stepped out into the hall.

No one down there, he thought, looking the length of the hallway.  He briskly descended the stairs and entered the living room, spying his stepmom in the kitchen as she was putting groceries away.

“Oh, hi Mom,” Mike said, noticing Colleen was wearing her usual business attire, but without a jacket, her exceptionally bountiful bosom stretching her close-fitting dress shirt.  She was athletic and in her early forties, but looked much younger.  And she could still turn even a high-schooler’s head.  Damn it, he thought.  Why must everyone in my family be so attractive and so busty?

“Oh, hello son,” his stepmom returned, brushing her shoulder-length blond hair behind her ear.

“So, umm… how was the trip?  Okay, I suppose?” Mike began, trying to think of an opening to state what was so urgent in his gut.  He wanted to blurt out: “I have the shrinking disease and Olivia knows it too, and she has to be stopped.”

“The trip?” Colleen echoed.  “Oh, it was pleasant… if you can call a funeral pleasant.  I had plenty of time to talk with your sister on the plane, both ways.”

“Oh, really,” Mike said, “what did she say?”

“Well, you can help me with these groceries, and I’ll tell you.”  Colleen smiled.

Mike grabbed the carton of milk from the counter, and opened the fridge, placing it on the top shelf.  “Looks like you did most of it already, Mom,” he said.

“I suppose I did,” Colleen chuckled.  “Let’s just say you owe me one.”

“Oh, umm… Mom… I wanted to mention something….”

At that moment, Mike heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and then appeared his stepsister wearing black short shorts along with a tight-fitting pink-and-white top. Olivia’s curvaceous body was mesmerizing… from her hips to her narrow waist… up to her well-endowed bust.  Mike saw his stepsister’s eyes link up with his as a mischievous smirk formed on her full lips.

Mike stepped into the living room, wanting to retreat to his bedroom upstairs.  But instead, his stepsister blocked his path, placing her hands on her curvy hips.  She giggled, smiling.  “Now where do you think you’re going, little bro?”

Mike moved backwards, his foot catching on the edge of the sofa.  Falling to the floor, he looked upward at the gorgeous face of his stepsister as she stepped closer until she stood directly over her stepbrother, peering down at him.

“I can go wherever I want!” Mike shouted, while lying on his back.

Olivia crossed her arms.  “You know, little bro, I like it when you look up at me.  And I know you find me very attractive… you’re just too stubborn to admit it.”

“Shut up!” Mike said, knowing full well that his stepsister was telling the truth.

Mike felt his stepsister’s socked foot come down on his chest as he immediately pushed it to the side.  “Get off!” he grunted, attempting to stand.

“Are you two fighting again?” Colleen said, entering the living room.

Mike stood up.  “It’s nothing, Mom.”

“Well…” Olivia said.  “It’s close to nothing, that’s for sure.  It’s about one inch.”  She then giggled smugly.

Mike narrowed his eyes, glaring at his stepsister, feeling the anger of how she was enjoying his vulnerability and suffering.  “You know, Olivia…” Mike started to say, when out of the corner of his eye he saw a tall brunette coming down the stairs, joining the others in the living room.

Mike’s mouth fell open as his eyes glazed over.  The curvy girl was Olivia’s best friend, Rebecca, who was also 17 years old, as well as being her soccer teammate in high school.  Rebecca had long dark-brown hair and an ample chest comparable to Olivia’s.  She was dressed in red short shorts and a black tank top.

“Oh, honey,” Colleen said, “I would have told you Olivia’s friend was going to stay the night, but it was so last minute.”

Mike tried not to appear too upset, trying to keep his emotions in check.  But it was becoming increasingly difficult as the pretty brunette stared directly at the 15-year-old boy.  She shared the same model-esque qualities that his stepsister and her mother naturally possessed.

Why does she have to sleep over here… and sleep over now? Mike obsessed.  Olivia is doing this on purpose.  ‘Last minute’ means she planned it.

There was only one other person in the world who came close to his dislike of his stepsister, and that was his stepsister’s best friend, Rebecca.  Growing up in the house, Rebecca always wanted to control Olivia’s younger and shorter stepbrother.  It was a game to her.  She always wanted to push things as far as possible without getting too much in trouble.  On one occasion years ago, it was Rebecca’s idea that she and Olivia play a game where they tie Mike to a chair and then sit and rub on his lap to see if he would get a boner.  Even when the two girls got in trouble, it never seemed to faze Rebecca very much.  Olivia’s stepbrother had always been just a plaything, a toy for her.

“I’m going to my room,” Mike said matter-of-factly.

As he stepped past Rebecca, he heard her say softly, “Don’t shrink in your room, little guy.”  And then she giggled.

Mike ran up the stairs as swiftly as he had ever done, slamming the door behind him.  He began to pace around his room.  “This is bullshit!” he muttered under his breath.  “I can’t stay at Josh’s.  No, I have to sleepover with Olivia and Rebecca!  Ugh!”

Lying down on his bed, he breathed out.  I would call Josh, but I’m sure he’s busy helping with the move.  He said he started at noon.

Mike closed his eyes, wanting to get the next two days over with as fast possible.  About ten minutes had past when suddenly, his bedroom door swung open.  Olivia and Rebecca entered giggling, both of them plopping down upon either side of him on his bed, the teenaged boy watching as their exceptionally large breasts bounced.

“We want to play with you, Mikey,” Rebecca cooed, caressing his left thigh.  “Do you want to play with us?”

“Get out of my room, Rebecca!” Mike yelled.

“Oh, that’s no way to treat the best friend of your Goddess,” Olivia rebuked.

“Mom!  Help!”  Mike shouted.

“Mom went to the store,” Olivia answered.  “She won’t be back for a long time.”

“Yeah, that should give us plenty of time to shrink you down to an inch,” Rebecca said, grinning, as she gazed into Mike’s brown eyes with her green ones.

Olivia began to caress her stepbrother’s crotch, rubbing back and forth.

“Quit it!” Mike shouted.

Olivia laughed.  “How about… we make your dreams come true…?”

Mike watched as his stepsister crossed her hands in front of her waist and slowly began to strip her pink-and-white top up along her toned abs and then up and over her voluminous breasts, her white lacy bra seeming to barely contain the bouncing flesh.

“Oh shit,” Mike murmured, feeling the beginning of a tingling within his torso.

And then without warning, Rebecca’s red tank top was lifted up and over her pretty head as her bulging boobs jiggled within a red bra.

Oh shit, Mike realized.  And then he abruptly shrunk by a foot.  He slammed his eyes shut.  “No!  Leave me alone!  Get out of my room!”

“You wouldn’t be shrinking if you didn’t like this, little bro.”

“What is going on in here?” a voice suddenly came from the doorway.

“M-Mom…” Olivia answered.  “I thought you were… you know, at the store.”

Colleen gave a stern look to her daughter.  “I took the wrong purse, so I came back.  And it looks like it was good I did.”

Mike slid off the bed, standing up.  Olivia and Rebecca then stood as well.

Colleen gasped.  “Wh-What has happened to you, Mike?  You’re… you’re smaller.”

Mike, now barely over four and a half feet tall, stood about eye level with the girls’ breasts.  “I….” Mike began, “I have the shrinking disease.”

“Oh, my,” Colleen uttered, her jaw having fallen.  “Oh, wow.”

“Mom, it wasn’t our fault,” Olivia started.  “He just shrinks by himself.”

Colleen glanced at her daughter and her friend.  “Put… put on your tops.   Please.”

Rebecca slipped on her tank top, and began to step out of the room.

“Not so fast, Rebecca… Olivia….  We are having a family meeting, downstairs… right now.”

“Fine.  Whatever,” Olivia answered, pulling her shirt down as she and her friend left the room.

Colleen stepped over to her stepson, his height at breast-level.  “When did this happen?”

“It… it just started like a day ago, maybe a day and a half ago.”

A warm smile came to the woman’s beautiful, caring face.  “Come on, let’s head on downstairs.  We’ll figure this out, okay?”

Mike walked to the doorway of his bedroom, turning to look up at his stepmom.  “So, I’m not in trouble?  And Olivia and Rebecca are in trouble?”

“Hmm,” Colleen responded, “we’ll talk about that.  Let’s just say my relationship with my teenaged son will now be viewed from a different perspective.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!