- Text Size +

BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!

Mike’s hand landed on his digital clock, silencing the alarm.  He spied the time of 5:45 A.M., and he quickly got out of bed.  Standing before his bedroom mirror, he examined himself carefully.

“Okay, I’ve regained the foot I lost.  I’m good to go.”

The 15-year-old opened his door, and crept out into the hallway.  He suddenly became acutely aware that his breathing was now shallow and fast.  He sensed his heart pounding in his neck.  “No one in the hall,” he said quietly to himself.

The teenager began to advance down the hall, holding near to the left side in order to see clearly whether his stepsister’s bedroom door was open.  It’s closed.  Good.  That means she’s probably not up yet.

Mike immediately hurried to the bathroom, opposite of Olivia’s bedroom.  He was moving briskly, and carelessly, as he all of sudden bumped into someone in the bathroom doorway.  “Ahh!  Uh!” Mike exclaimed, hearing his stepmom say in a surprised tone, “Sweetie, what are you —”

Colleen was wearing a large white towel wrapped around her torso, the abrupt collision causing the fabric to unfasten from itself… the towel falling away from her body, her remarkably large breasts jiggling as they were freed from their cotton confines.

“Oh, wow,” Mike muttered, his virgin eyes assaulted in a flash of nudity.  Before the towel even landed upon the floor, Mike felt an intense tingling in his chest spreading to his limbs, and he found he had already shrunk by a foot.

Colleen gasped, seeing her stepson’s height having dwindled instantly to the level of her bosom.  “Mike —” she said, reaching down to pick up her towel off the carpeting in order to cover herself again.

But it was too late.  Mike’s eyes widening, his pupils dilating, he had a full view of his stepmother’s naked body.  And she was more impressively put together than the teenaged boy could have ever imagined.  He watched as her athletic, toned arms reached for the towel, her heaving and perky boobs hanging, bouncing as she bent over.  Her long legs were seductively muscular, a result no doubt from his stepmom’s zealous dedication at working out, running and toning exercises.

The tingling sensation spread to his fingertips like lightning within him, and he remembered looking upward at the amazing hourglass figure of his beautiful stepmom as his height plummeted in a couple seconds down… down… down to a mere inch tall.

Mike wrestled within in his clothing, attempting to free himself.  Oh, no!  I shrunk again, his thoughts whirled in his mind.  And I did it because I saw Mom.  She knows I shrunk from seeing her naked.

The sound of rushing wind came from overhead, and a powerful-sounding feminine voice spoke, “Sweetie, are you okay?”  He felt his body being jostled within the fabric of his now enormous shorts and T-shirt.  And then his naked skin felt a gentle compression, as his vision suddenly changed to a blur of colors, white and tan… and he knew he was being lifted up high into the air.  His head spun, but it lasted only a moment, and then he sensed he had stopped moving.

The next thing which entered his consciousness was the vision of his stepmom’s gorgeous face, beautiful like Olivia’s, with exquisite, model-like cheekbones and facial structure.  Her face appeared over 45 feet tall, the height of a 4 ½ story building.  His stepmom’s mouth was slightly open, her full lips parted, and he saw her mouth the words as she whispered: “You’re so… tiny.”

Mike looked upward into his stepmom’s large blue eyes which gazed down upon him, not blinking.  He tried to speak despite his disorientation, “Mom… Mom, I’m okay.”

Colleen gasped.  “Oh, wow — your voice is so cute and small just like the rest of you!”

Mike then realized he was being held between Colleen’s thumb and index finger.  “Mom, I am so high up… I don’t want to fall!”

Colleen finally blinked.  “Oh, yes, I forgot how precarious this must seem to you.  You’re just so adorably teeny-tiny.  So itty-bitty.”  She placed him in the palm of her left hand, when all of a sudden, Olivia’s bedroom door opened.

Colleen clasped her fingers down over her stepson in her palm, as she stepped past her daughter.  “Good morning,” Colleen said, smiling.  “The bathroom is yours, honey.”

“Okay, thanks,” Olivia said, entering the bathroom.  “I thought I heard voices out here.”

Colleen, wrapped in her towel, quietly padded down the hall and went into her large bedroom, closing and locking the door behind her.  She sat down on her queen-sized bed, lifting her left palm just below eye level, slowly opening her hand.

Mike blinked looking around, seeing the cream-colored walls of his stepmom’s bedroom, and the plush blue carpeting, all of which seemed miles away.  It had been about a day since he was last an inch tall, but the world around seemed no less overwhelming — if anything, the second trip to Wonderland was already taking its toll in repeated exposure.

“How are you feeling?” the comforting voice of his stepmom sounded loudly even though Mike could tell she was attempting to speak quietly.

Looking upward, Mike smiled, once again taken aback by both the size and beauty of his stepmom’s face as she peered down at him.  Suddenly aware of his lack of clothes, he covered his genitals with his hands.  “I… I wasn’t planning on shrinking today, Mom.  Really I wasn’t.”

“I believe you,” Colleen answered.  “And you needn’t worry about being naked.  I raised you since you were a toddler, and I’ve seen all your parts before.”

“Yeah,” Mike answered.  Maybe it was all the time spent naked before Olivia, but Mike then lowered his arms to the side, uncovering himself.

“Well, at least I got my towel back,” Colleen said, “and it’s firmly wrapped around my body this time.”

“Umm…” Mike said, his face blushing.

Colleen noticed her stepson’s change of hue.  “I was surprised as well, Mike, that seeing your mother naked for the first time would have such a dramatic and size-altering effect on you.”

Turning away, Mike replied, “Yeah, I guess I became, uh… aroused… for lack of a better word.  That’s how the disease works.”

Colleen giggled softly.  “Sorry, I just was thinking…”

Mike stared up into stepmom’s giant eyes, and hearing no more words, he asked, “You said you were thinking about something?”

“Oh, well…” Colleen mused, “… obviously you can’t go to school today.  Not at this diminutive stature.  It’s sort of like when you were a little child… but all over again.  And now I’m your big Mommy again.”

Mike remained silent as he tried to digest his stepmom’s words.

Colleen continued, “Only now… you’re even tinier than you ever were.  More helpless than ever.”  She lowered her hand down into her lap, gently lifting her palm so her stepson was coaxed onto the white towel covering her lap.

Mike felt the seismic shift of his stepmom’s legs moving from underneath him, Colleen crossing her legs as she watched her stepson struggle to maintain his balance.  And then she smirked at the sight of Mike tumbling over as she gently lifted her strong, shapely calf, rocking it up and down slowly… rhythmically.

Getting to his feet, the white cotton beneath his soles, he heard Colleen’s voice: “I think I am really, really going to enjoy being Mommy again.”  Mike heard Colleen stifle a giggle.  And then all of a sudden, he felt his body being lifted into the air, held between his stepmom’s fingertips.

Colleen stepped over to the wooden, dark-brown dresser along the wall.  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Lifting the plastic lid from the rectangular glass box, formerly the home of Olivia’s hamsters years earlier, the woman carefully lowered her stepson within the container, letting him crawl down her fingertips onto the glass floor.

Mike heard his stepmom’s soothing melodic voice reverberate within the glass building as she spoke, “There, little man.  Now you have your own little home… which is actually bigger than you need.”

Looking around his new environment, Mike was dwarfed by the size of the terrarium which was about 70 feet by 45 feet… and about 50 feet high.  He was in awe that the glass box he remembered to be so small and easy to lift was now such a spacious place surrounding him.  The air was infused with the unmistakable smell of cedar wood shavings, despite the container having been emptied of hamster bedding long ago.

Along one side of the box, near the corner in the back, was a pair of round clear-plastic bins, each about 15 feet in diameter and maybe 3 feet high, appearing similar to backyard swimming pools.  Mike instantly recognized them as little Tupperware lids taken from the kitchen.  One lid was filled with crystal-clear water and the other with over a hundred shelled sunflower seeds, the brown kernels each appearing about 2 feet long.  Mixed in with the seeds were dozens of giant 3-foot-long raisins, which Mike knew were actually ordinary, normal-sized raisins… having eaten some of them downstairs in the kitchen when he himself was normal size the previous week.

BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Boom!  Boom!  His stepmom spoke from across the room, her pleasing voice slightly muffled by the sealed glass box, “Mommy is going to change into some new clothes, okay?  Now close your eyes and don’t look.”

Mike saw Colleen standing beside the bed, her back to him, her arms then stretching outward as she opened the white towel.  Mike closed his eyes, turning to the side just at the moment he saw his stepmom’s towel fall… seeing for a moment her lean, toned back narrowing to her small waist… and then jutting outward her wide womanly hips along with her muscular, shapely butt.

Mike breathed out nervously, not having fully realized that his stepmom was as physically fit and curvaceous as she apparently was.  She always wore her business attire which partly concealed the magnificence of her feminine contours.  Colleen’s body was actually on par with her 17-year-old daughter’s perfect body.

After a few minutes, Mike heard his stepmom’s voice again, “Okaaaaay… I’m done changing.  It’s safe to look again.”

Mike turned around as Colleen was wearing a mid-thigh-length black skirt, a pair of black stockings, and a long-sleeved white dress shirt.  Her bust was now covered, though her top being close-fitting, it accentuated her ample bosom which was as large as Olivia’s — like mother, like daughter.

Colleen stepped over to the 4-foot-high dresser, bending over to examine her stepson up-close.  “If you need anything, let me know.  Mommy will give you anything you need.”

Just then a knock came at the door, and Olivia’s feminine voice sounded, “Mom!  Mike is not in his room or downstairs.  I think he might have shrunk.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!  Let me know what you like so far.