- Text Size +

Hearing his stepsister’s voice calling from behind his stepmom’s door, Mike’s body instantly entered fight-or-flight mode, adrenaline and fear overtaking his 1-inch frame.  “Don’t let Olivia in here!” he yelled.  “Don’t let her in!”

His voice much too tiny, and muffled by the glass container in which he resided, he quickly resigned himself to watch helplessly as Colleen walked over to her bedroom door, unlocking and opening it.

“Mom, I bet Mike has shrunk again,” Olivia said cheerfully.  “I know it!  It’s the only explanation for him having disappeared.”

“Honey,” Colleen said calmly, “I want you to get your books together and head off to school.”

“What?  Why?  I know, Mom, but I —” Olivia puzzled.

“Just get off to school — I don’t want you being late during your senior year.”

Mike watched as his tall, blond stepsister, standing in the doorway, began to look about her mother’s room.  And then he saw her gaze settle on the glass box in which she used to keep her little furry pets. The memory of when she had first discovered him down on the floor almost two days ago came flashing back within the inch-tall teenager.  He observed his stepsister’s lips part slightly, and then the corners of her mouth slowly began to turn upward... until his stepsister’s pretty face displayed a huge, sexy grin.

“I see…” Olivia spoke with delight, “a little pet boy inside my hamster cage.”

Colleen moved to block her daughter’s line of sight.  “Olivia, not now.  You can talk to your brother after school, not before.”

“But, Mom!” Olivia pouted.  “I just want to hold him… maybe teach him a lesson about how he should treat older and bigger sisters.”

“Not now,” Colleen said, ushering her daughter out of her bedroom.  “Now is not a good time.  You have to go to school.”

Mike watched as his titanic family members exited the room, Olivia’s voice saying, “When did he shrink?  Where did it happen?” and then his stepmom’s door clicked shut… the deep sound vibrating through the walls of the glass box.

Mike swallowed hard, his body still trembling.  Oh, God.  Oh, fuck, his thoughts began to run away within him.  No!  No!  Olivia looks fucking huge!  I don’t remember her being so terrifyingly gigantic.  But of course she is the same size as before, since I am the same size.

He breathed in and out rapidly, trying to catch his breath… unaware that his heart rate was now off the charts.  Oh shit.  Shit.  Shit.  Shit…  I need to survive this.  I need to…

The loud sound of the doorknob turning interrupted his thoughts as the 15-year-old boy witnessed his colossal-sized stepmom re-enter her bedroom.  And he then watched as she closed her door again, the sound of it being locked.

Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Colleen lifted the plastic lid to her stepson’s little glass house.  Peering down, she spoke in a confident, playful tone, “Well... is my little, itty-bitty son doing all right?  Olivia won’t be back until after school, so I have you all to myself.  I’ll just have to get some work done at home instead of at the office.”

“Mom!” Mike shouted, gazing upward at Colleen’s beautiful, giant face more than 50 feet over his head.  “You don’t —” he said, still a bit out of breath from panic.  “You don’t want to leave me alone with Olivia!”

“Ohhh, sweetie,” she cooed, “I know you and your big sister have had your disagreements in the past.  And you two fight far more than I approve… but sibling rivalries are part of growing up.”

Mike put his hands on either side of his face, looking down as he grunted in frustration, and then looked back high above him.  “Mom, I’m just saying I don’t want Olivia to be in charge of taking care of me.  Okay?”

A little smirk formed on the beautiful 42-year-old woman’s plush lips.  “So, Mike, what you are saying… is that you would rather have Mommy watch over you?”  Colleen giggled, and then continued, “That would be okay.”

Mike was torn within his mind.  He felt relief that he was under the care of his stepmom as opposed to his stepsister.  And he wanted to tell his stepmom all the things her daughter had done while he was shrunk the first time.  Being placed in a shoebox without his permission was only the beginning.  He wanted to share that he was forced to masturbate and cum against his will.  That Olivia had him call her Goddess and held him down underneath her bare foot.  And all the other ways she sexually teased him — with her breasts, with her tongue, with her panties — taking full advantage that she was not just a big sister, but a big sister the size of a skyscraper.

“Is there anything else you want to tell me, Mike?”

The teenager hesitated and then answered, “No… I think that was it.”  He couldn’t say more.  The shrinking disease was life-long, and as long as he lived in the same house as Olivia, he was vulnerable to the beautiful girl’s moods.  And telling on his stepsister was a fast way to making her pissed off — not that she needed an excuse.

Mike glanced over at the water and also the fruit and nut display over in the corner of the box.  It was neatly, and affectionately, arranged even in its simplicity.  He didn’t recall ever being offered any food or water during the first time he shrunk.  He was forced to watch his stepsister eat strawberries and cream, but merely for her amusement.  The food in the corner of the box was thoughtfully prepared ahead of time by his stepmom, showing that what he wanted mattered too.

“Little man,” Colleen said, “if there is nothing else, I am going to use the computer for a while.  I should at least check my emails.”

“Umm...” Mike started.  “I really appreciate the food you put here for me.  It’s really nice.  Uh... umm…”

“Of course, sweetie.”

“Do you think I could maybe sit on your desk while you do your work?”

Colleen smiled, trying to hide a smirk from forming.  “My little man can always sit on Mommy’s desk when she works on the computer.”  And she then lowered her feminine hand inside the container, feeling the tiny sensations of her stepson’s bare feet and hands as he climbed up her fingertips, across her long fingers, finally coming to rest in her palm as he sat down.

Carefully she lifted the inch-tall teenager up and out.  Holding him before her face, she said, “You weigh next to nothing.  It’s incredible.”

Before Mike could respond, he found himself raised to Colleen’s full, luscious lips as she ever so softly kissed his face and chest — his stepmom’s wonderfully intoxicating floral perfume imbuing his tiny lungs.   Returning him to the front of her face, her smile soon grew into a large white grin.  “You’re so cute; I could just eat you all up.”

“Mom, I’m not food!” Mike said, laughing.  “And I’m not cute!”

Colleen closed her fingers, sealing her stepson within her palm.  Lifting her hand to her lips, she cooed, “You could’ve fooled me, little man.  You can’t be as small as you are and not be cute.”  She sauntered over to the other side of her bedroom, taking a seat at a large wooden desk, gently setting her stepson down several inches from the keyboard on the right side.

Mike sat down on his butt — his legs bent, his forearms resting on his knees.  He watched as his stepmother turned on the monitor, her arm moving high above his head, her upper-body clothed in her long-sleeved white dress shirt.  Suddenly he heard a loud clicking sound from behind him and he spun around seeing Colleen’s enormous yet elegant fingers pressing on a wireless black mouse.

Oh wow… he thought.  I didn’t see that coming.

A few moments of clicking and then Colleen’s fingertips began typing on the keyboard.  “Did I startle you?” she asked, not looking down.

Mike watched in awe as his gigantic stepmom continued typing away, periodically using the mouse from behind him.  “Uh… I’m still getting used to the world being so much bigger than me.”

Colleen smirked, not trying to conceal it this time.  “Yes,” she answered, continuing to look at her monitor as she typed.  “Everything is much bigger than you now, Mike.  And I mean everything.”  She placed her right hand on her blouse, her fingertips falling down well below her collarbone, adjusting the satin fabric for a moment, and then returning to the keyboard.

Mike’s attention unconsciously drifted from his stepmom’s blond head down to her chest.  Even for a man of normal size and height, her ample female orbs would be more than a handful.  And now at his reduced stature, it was mind-boggling to Mike the sheer volume of his stepmother’s mammaries, which stretched her tight-fitting blouse to the maximum.

All of a sudden, Mike felt a stir of excitement in the area down below his waist.  He breathed out.  Oh my… this can’t be, he thought.  He glanced down and saw that indeed his prick was beginning to swell into a boner.  Oh shit.  This isn’t supposed to happen.  I need to stop thinking about the size of my mom’s breasts.  He looked around nervously, awkwardly, as if there was some special room he could easily walk into to escape the situation.  He twisted his hips slightly, trying to hide his arousal.

“You know…” Colleen said, while she continued typing a response to an email, “some girls your age might like the idea of a boyfriend who is able to shrink down.  Maybe even prefer it.”  She giggled, amused with the notion.  “I bet a girl would just love to play with you in her hands.  Touching you and caressing you.”

No, I can feel my boner getting stiffer and bigger.  No.  Not now.  Please not now.

Mike turned his gaze to the giant keyboard, hoping to alleviate his sexual ideation.  He watched as his stepmom’s fingertips tapped along the keys.  Her hands were naturally elegant… beautiful… and possessed a pleasurable refined quality.  And her long nails, meticulously manicured, presented an aura of desirability and power.  His thoughts began to take on a mind of its own, and he knew he was losing the battle against his growing erection.

Mom’s fingers really are quite long… so feminine, so sensual… and her long nails… oh… I need to stop thinking about…

Colleen started to tap hard, over and over, on the mouse.  “Come on!” she ordered.  “Come on!  Do it!”  She glanced down at her stepson.  “Sorry… Mommy is just frustrated with the email server.  Sometimes it comes fast… sometimes it comes slow.”

Oh, why does my mom have to be so attractive? Mike thought.  He glanced down at his now raging hard-on.  How am I going to make this boner go away?  I can’t let Mom see it.  The teenager reached down, attempting to pacify himself, the touch of his hand only stimulating his erection further… his cock having become uncontrollably hard.

Tapping again forcefully on the mouse, Colleen exhaled loudly.  “Damn it.”  She looked down at her desk and at Mike.  “You know — I should have placed you on the left side of the keyboard, so you didn’t have to hear me clicking the mouse so much.”

“Oh, umm…” he said, twisting his hips and lifting his thigh awkwardly, “that’s okay, Mom.”

“No, sweetie, please just walk over to the other side of my desk.  Mommy is busy right now.  You can do that for me, right?”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

I’m glad to have completed 5 new chapters of this story.  I thought I would begin writing a new and different story for a while.  If you enjoy this story, there’s a good chance you’ll like the next one, too.  Thanks for reading.