- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just posting a single chapter in order to update the story.

 

The nude, inch-tall 15-year-old boy sensed his forehead beginning to perspire… but that was nothing compared to the problem between his legs.  His erection was now at epic proportions — in Mike’s young mind — and the thought of trying to stand up while on his stepmom’s computer desk seemed an impossibility… and she was asking him to walk the entire length of her keyboard to be on the opposite side of her clicking mouse.

            A terribly long pause filled Mike with dread… and then he heard Colleen’s angelic voice once more, this time with a bit more forcefulness, “Michael…”

            Oh, no… he thought, his eyes darting about, desperate to escape the situation.  Mom is going to ask me again, isn’t she?  I don’t have a good excuse not to —

            He heard his stepmother clear her throat as the sound of her tapping on the keys suddenly ceased.  “Well… I have to say I am surprised that you’re not minding Mommy.  Do you want me to pick you up and set you down on the other side of my keyboard?”

            Mike turned, lifting his head as he saw Colleen’s strikingly beautiful countenance peering down from high above.  He continued to hide his throbbing arousal with his legs and hands, contorting his body uncomfortably.  “No, no, Mom.  I can… do it.”  As he slowly moved to stand up, turning to face away, he thought, Oh, crap.  I can feel my face burning up… I must be blushing horribly.  I know it for sure.

            Finally getting to his feet, he began to inch his way down the length of the black keyboard, moving across the glossy surface of his stepmom’s wooden desk.  The teenager knew he was walking strangely as if he were in pain — his arms down low, his back leaning forward, his hands covering his groin area.  Mom is getting a good view of my butt… yet it’s better than her knowing that I got a boner from seeing her fully clothed.  The sound of typing, the keys being pressed in rapid succession, once again filled the air, and Mike breathed a sigh of relief… despite his long journey just beginning.

            Okay… okay, just keep moving.  When I get to the other side of Mom’s desk, I will sit down… wait for my erection to disappear… and it will be like none of this ever happened.

            Mike glanced over seeing that he had yet to reach Colleen’s space bar.  This is outrageous… who makes keyboards this long?  I’m not even at the halfway point.

            Colleen’s pleasing voice interrupted his thoughts.  “After I am finished with answering these emails… I think I’ll have to spend some time caressing you, Mike.”

            What? he thought, both confused and aroused by the statement.  Caress me?

            “You seem very tense,” Colleen said, still typing.  “I’ve never seen you walk quite like that before.  Are you all right?”

            “Umm… yeah!” he shouted over his shoulder.  “I’m perfectly all right.  Thanks, Mom.”  His pace quickened.  Come on… keep moving… I’m about halfway… keep moving.  Mom doesn’t have to find out.

            Suddenly the sound of his stepmom’s typing stopped once more.  “No… I think there is more going on here…”

            “Nothing to see here, Mom.  Everything is fine.  Really.”

            As he hustled awkwardly, still a good ways left to go, he abruptly felt his arms and shoulders being squeezed as his feet lifted off the desk.  The next thing he knew he was being held in front of the gorgeous 50-foot-high head of his stepmother.

            Colleen gasped, dangling her stepson between her thumb and the tip of her index finger.  “Michael — is that…?  You have an…?”

            The teeny-tiny teen felt his face blushing profusely.  “It’s not what it looks like.  I mean… yes, but… it’s not what you are thinking.”

            Mike watched as Colleen’s enormous blond head tilted slightly, her model-like beauty front and center before him… her big blue eyes gazing incessantly at his wagging little erection.  He witnessed the unmistakable dilation of his stepmother’s pupils, as she responded, “And what am I thinking… Michael… my little man?”

            “Uh… Mom… seriously I couldn’t stop from getting a boner.  I was thinking about the size of your breasts and then I was staring at your fingers and fingernails as you typed on the keyboard.”

            “You say you were thinking about Mommy’s breasts when you got your little erection?  And then looking at my fingernails?”

            Still held helplessly before Colleen’s beautiful eyes, being examined as if by a nurse, Mike said desperately, “No, no… I’m sure I didn’t get this from thinking about you, Mom.”

            He heard a soft giggle and then he watched as his stepmom pursed her voluptuous lips… blowing onto his inch-tall body.  He felt the warm air slide over his naked skin, touching every last bit of him, stimulating his boner further.

            His stepmom giggled again.  “If I keep blowing on you like that, you’ll never get your manhood back to being flaccid.  But… it’s so cute.  You’re so cute.”  She blew softly again for several seconds.

            Mike heard that irresistible, bubbly giggle once more.  “Mom, please.  I admit thinking about you caused this, but…”

            Colleen smirked.  “Okay.  I’ll leave my little man’s erection alone.”   She set her stepson back down atop her computer desk.

            Looking up, he heard his stepmom say, “You needn’t feel embarrassed, Mike.  I remember your sister saying — now that you have the shrinking disease — the only time you will get to masturbate is while you’re shrunk… since masturbating itself makes you shrink.”

            “Yeah… that’s true… but…”

            Colleen then stood up, rising hundreds of feet.  Peering down, she added, “Go ahead and pleasure yourself to relieve the pent-up sexual desire.  Mommy will step out of the room to give you some privacy.”

            Before Mike could respond, he watched his stepmom saunter toward the door, her business outfit looking especially tantalizing.  Her white long-sleeved dress shirt was tight-fitting… and her short black skirt hugged her wide hips, narrowing to her small waist.  Her hips swayed seductively from side to side as she walked to the doorway… exiting her bedroom.

            Without hesitation, Mike sat down and started stroking his still rock-hard cock.  Mom will be back soon… I should finish up fast.  This might be the best way to get rid of this embarrassing boner.

            His thoughts recalled the image of his stepmom stepping out of the room… her colossal body so curvaceous… her long, shapely legs wearing dark nylons.  It was enough to push the teen’s libido over the edge… and he began to squirt his cum in thick gushes.  He closed his eyes, reveling in the intense orgasmic pleasure.  “Oh…” he moaned.  “Oh, yeah…”  The memory of Colleen’s humongous boobs pressing out from her dress shirt gave him the extra ‘oomph’ to ejaculate beyond what he thought he was capable of… his balls giving him 110% effort.

            And then he was finished… his cock soon returning to its usual, relaxed state.  It had felt absolutely incredible.  It had been the first time he had ever consciously masturbated to his stepmom… though he had countless, random sexual thoughts ever since he hit puberty related to how her body and face looked.  Olivia looked amazingly sexy just like her mother, but Mike found Colleen to be less threatening — and as a result to be more sexually inviting and available.  It was like his brain couldn’t resist his stepmom… no matter how hard he tried… his body seemed to have a mind of its own.

            A couple minutes later, Colleen re-entered her bedroom, sitting down at her desk.  Smirking, she cooed, “Did you pleasure yourself?”

            “Yes, I’m all done.”

            Colleen added, “And did you have to think of Mommy to get it out?”

            “Mom… I’d rather not talk about…”

            “All right… I understand.  But know it’s okay to be attracted to me… especially now that you’re so small.  I’m so big and you’re so little… that can be overwhelming.”

            “I know,” Mike replied.  “I think… part of the reason… I had a boner was that I haven’t gone pee this morning yet.”

            “Oh, I’m sorry,” Colleen said, scooping her stepson up, setting him in her left palm.   She lifted him to her face, kissing him a couple times with her pillowy lips.  “I’m so sorry, my little man.  Let Mommy remedy this right away.”

            Mike felt wonderful as he was cradled in his stepmom’s palm, sensing her giant footfalls as she moved.  And then all of a sudden he realized he was in the bathroom, and he was being set down upon the toilet seat.  “I’ll be back shortly,” his stepmom said.  He watched the towering beauty as she stepped toward the door, heading down the hall.

            He walked to the edge of the plastic, tan seat… peering down at the 30-foot drop to the water below.  He relaxed his bladder as urine flowed.  It was quite a unique experience taking a leak in such a manner.  I’m king of the world… he thought.  Or at least king of this toilet seat.

            A minute after having finished his business, he saw Colleen’s towering figure as she stepped back into the bathroom, smiling as she approached.  “Well, well… looks like my little man is now happy, yes?”  She took him in her hand, raising him up.  “I found a water bottle cap down in the kitchen, and put it in your little glass cage.  It should be a good substitute for the big-person’s toilet during the nighttime if you need to go.”

            “Thanks a lot, Mom.”

            Kissing him on the face, she then said energetically, “How would you like it… if you and I… made some cookies?”

            Mike’s eye lit up.  “My favorite?”

            “Yes, chocolate chip.”

            “Awesome, Mom.  You’re the greatest.”  He started to jump up and down excitedly.

            Colleen laughed, amused, still in awe that her stepson could be so incredibly tiny.  Closing her palm she headed down the hall and then hurried down the stairs.  Walking through the living room, she then entered the kitchen and put Mike on the countertop.

            The teenager looked around wide-eyed at the immensity of the kitchen, seeing it for the first time at his shrunken size.  He watched as his stepmom took a large metal bowl from the cabinet.... then opening the drawer as she pulled out a whisk and a wooden mixing spoon.  She then turned on the oven below her.

            Mike smiled as he sat down, simply enjoying observing his titanic stepmother as she went about the task of making cookies.  She was an expert cook, and having made these cookies many times before, she had memorized the steps and didn’t need to consult a recipe.  She moved elegantly… opening the fridge, removing ingredients… eggs, butter… and then measuring the flour and sugar, she mixed them in the giant bowl.

            He listened to Colleen humming as she moved effortlessly about the immense kitchen.  And then he saw her reach high above his head, removing a bag of semisweet chocolate chips from the cabinet.  She opened it, setting the bag down in front of her stepson.

            “Before I add these to the bowl… would you like to try one?”

            The boy stepped closer… “Whoa… they’re huge.  These are normal-sized chips?”

            “Mm-hmm…”  She giggled, adding, “It’s just that you’re so itty-bitty, Mike.”

            She watched as he struggled to pick up a single chocolate chip.  It was much bigger than a dinner plate to the shrunken boy… closer to the size of large serving platter.  The base of the chip was about two feet in diameter.

            He took a bite out of it, smiling up at his stepmom.  And then he saw Colleen’s gigantic, pretty face approaching, as she opened her mouth.  “Can you throw it into Mommy’s mouth?”

            Her luscious full lips, perfect white teeth, and her waiting tongue caused the tiny teen to feel a stir of excitement in his genitals.  He ran forward and then hurled the chocolate with all his strength as it bounced off the counter and then fell over the edge.

            “Oh my!” Colleen exclaimed.  “It looks like it fell into my shirt… down my neck and… into my —”

            “Oh, sorry, Mom.”

            Colleen smirked.  “Don’t worry.  I won’t make you crawl into my cleavage to fetch it.  I know it was an accident that it landed between Mommy’s breasts.”

            He saw her give a wink as she smiled, reaching into her blouse to retrieve the lost chip.  Her fingertips then lifted to her mouth as she put the little morsel inside.  “Mmmm… I love chocolate.  But I love my little man so much more.”

            Mike watched as the giant bag of chips were lifted off the counter, and then stirred into the cookie dough.  “There,” she said, with a smile.  “All set to be baked.”  He watched his stepmom dip her finger into the bowl… and then lift her fingertip to her lips, sucking on it for a much longer-than-necessary amount of time.  “Cookie dough is so yummy, don’t you think?”

            “Oh, yes, I totally agree, Mom.”  A few seconds after his response, he witnessed Colleen’s fingertip and long nail with a big glob of cookie dough held out before him.  “Come on…” she cooed.  “Mommy will give you a taste while it’s still raw.”

            He eagerly stepped closer… and then losing his footing, he suddenly landed face down onto his stepmother’s fingertip — the gooey and thick cookie dough completely covering his naked, inch-tall body from his face down to his knees.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!