- Text Size +

It had taken several hours, but then he felt an opening.  A glorious opening.  Mike’s inch-long body had been encased, entombed within the darkness, his stepsister’s damp panties hugging him tightly, enfolded and wrapped around him multiple times, doing the job of dominating him while his sibling was away unable to do it herself.

The boy pulled himself through the hole in the satin fabric and crawled liked a defeated sailor, dragging himself onto the beach after an eternity lost at sea.  His exhaustion was complete as his body and mind collapsed onto the cardboard floor of the shoebox.  He had left one prison only to realize he was trapped within an even larger one.

I don’t care anymore…  I don’t want anymore…  His thoughts drifted as he lay there, tiny and helpless.  “I don’t know,” he mumbled.  “You are Goddess…  I don’t want it…  You are Goddess…  I don’t…”

Time had disappeared, losing all meaning, when all of a sudden like the first flash of lightning in a black-inked sky immediately followed by a body-shaking crack of thunder, the 15-year-old’s eyes widened as his body felt an exhilarating rush of adrenaline causing his arms and legs to flex.

“Ahhhhh…  Uhhh!” he groaned.  It was not painful as much as it was unnervingly strange and novel.  He didn’t know whether he was dying or being reborn.  And then a second later the morning sun cast through the window as Mike’s body tore through the shoebox, his body quickly returning to his normal size of 5-foot-7 in a matter of a couple seconds.

He breathed out, his heart racing… his eyes darting around him, his mind trying to formulate where he was.  I’m in my sister’s closet… in her room.  I’m…  “I’m not small anymore,” he uttered, hearing himself speak as if his voice were instructing him.  “Get up,” he said.  “Get up, now.”

Standing to his feet he stepped out of the closet, his mind seeing all of his stepsister’s girlish things… her stuffed animals and horse figurines… her pink bedspread… and posters of boy bands upon the walls.  He glanced down becoming aware of his nakedness.  “I have to get out of here...” he murmured, his brain still in a state of shock and confusion.  “Okay I will go to my room.  Yes, good idea.”

He quickly moved to the doorway, and peeked out into the hall.  Seeing no one, he then sprinted down the hall, the wind whizzing by him, reaching his destination not in minutes like when he was tiny but in a matter of a mere couple seconds.  Closing his bedroom door, he immediately jerked open a dresser drawer, pulling out some shorts and underwear and a T-shirt, putting them on.  His sight then fell to the Penthouse which lay on top of his dresser.

“Josh,” he said.  “Josh gave me this.”  Picking up the glossy magazine, he began to flip through its pages.  His vision was filled with the warm curves of nude women, and he immediately felt a tingling sensation in his chest.  “Oh, no,” he spoke.  He shoved the mag into a drawer hiding it well underneath his T-shirts.

Grimacing he stepped over to a mirror on the wall, scrutinizing his appearance.  It looks like I just shrunk a few inches from just a glance at the naked women.  It’s gotten worse.  It didn’t happen this fast before.  “I have to be careful,” he said aloud.

Mike picked up his cell phone, swiping with his thumb.  And then came the familiar voice of his friend.

“What’s up, Mike?” Josh answered, with an upbeat tone.

“I have the shrinking disease.  That’s what’s up.”

“What are you talking about?  And why are you speaking so quietly?”

“I don’t know who is in the house,” Mike said.  “So, until I do, I can’t talk super loud, okay?”

“All right.”

“Josh, I need to crash at your place.”

“What?”

“Come on.  I’ve done it a million times.  This is important, because I have the shrinking disease.”

“You really have it?  You’re not kidding?  How do you know?”

“Well, how do I know?  Maybe because my sister kept me as her inch-tall prisoner for the last…” he said, glancing around for a clock, “… I don’t know.  What day is it?”

“It’s Sunday.”

“Sunday, okay.  It’s been about 24 hours.  Actually, pretty damn exactly.”

“So wait,” Josh said.  “You’re telling me you’ve been shrunk with your fuckin’ super-goddess-hot sister for the last day, and you didn’t tell me, your best friend?”

Mike cringed hearing the word ‘goddess’ in reference to his stepsister.  “Umm… it’s kind of hard to tell you, when you’re trapped inside a shoebox… and, uhh… some other stuff…”

“Oh, man!  You’re not kidding…  Isn’t that the disease where you get turned on and it makes you shrink?”

“Yeah, yeah.  Your magazine didn’t help either.  I’ll have to give it back to you.”

“Well, hold onto it for now, you never know when you need to get some action.”

“I’ve had enough action…”

“I’m at my computer,” Josh commented.  “Let me see….  Okay…”

“Does it say anything about returning to your normal height after shrinking just a little bit, because…?”

“Mike, it says it’s really super rare… blah, blah, blah…  okay, 24 hours…  blah, blah… no cure, it says.”

“That’s not good.”

“Oh wait, it says when a person shrinks only a small amount they can naturally re-enlarge in minutes or hours.  Otherwise it’s 24 hours.”

“All right,” Mike said.  “Anything else important?”

“I don’t see anything.  You should read it.  I’ll email it to you.”

“Well, I’m going to check to see who is home…  I’m going to set the phone down.”

“Okay.”

Mike slowly opened his bedroom door, and poked his head out.  No one in sight, he crept down stairs toward the front door in the living room.  Looking out the window, he saw no cars in the driveway.  He started to feel a cool breeze on his legs and arms, realizing that he was perspiring.  His breathing shallow, he carefully moved into the kitchen where he spotted a note on the table written in black pen.  He began to read it:

 

Dear Mike,

Your sister and I went to the funeral of Great Aunt Beatrice.  It’s a long plane flight, but not to worry, we’ll be back by Sunday night.  I wish you would have said whose house you were staying at.  We’ll talk when I get home.

Love,

Mom

 

Mike then noticed that at the bottom of the page there was a second message, this time written in a red color:

 

That’s right, little bro.  Not to worry.  We’ll be home soon enough… LOL.  You only have to wait a little bit before you can see your BIG sister again.  I’m so looking forward to looking DOWN at you again.  I’m sure you can’t wait to look UP at me again.  – Olivia

 

Mike felt a chill through his entire frame, seeing the words his stepsister chose to emphasize, and that after her name she drew a heart with a smiley face in it.  Oh shitI’ll have to tell Mom, but I can’t do that.  What am I going to do?

The teenager ran back up the stairs, into his bedroom, closing the door.  Picking up his phone, he exclaimed, “Josh, you got to let me stay at your place.”

“So, what — did you talk to your mom or your sister?”

“They’re not home, but will be back tonight.  So, how ’bout it?  I can pack really quick.”

“Oh, about that.  I’m sorry but my dad and uncle are forcing me to help with a move like at noon, and it’s a two-day thing.  It’s been planned forever.  I can’t get out of it.”

“Oh, fuck,” Mike said. “Can’t you like beg to not do it, and let me stay at your house?”

“I’ll try, but it won’t happen.  Unless I tell them you have the shrinking disease?”

“No, no, that’s not necessary.  I’ll figure something out.  Thanks for trying.”

“You know I can have you sleep over here maybe Tuesday.  In a couple days.”

“Sure, sure.  I know nothing bad will happen in two days,” Mike answered sarcastically.

“Really sorry, dude.”

“Don’t worry.  Bye.”

Mike set his phone down and collapsed onto his bed.  He had other friends but none which he could stay at unannounced and certainly not for an extended period of time.  He held his hand on his forehead, feeling really tired all of a sudden.  He was thinking of how gigantic his family was… so very, very big… so colossal… so insanely huge.  No, no, no! …This can’t be how my life goes from now.  Olivia can’t be so much bigger than me, to do whatever she pleases with me.  She can’t be the size of a goddess.  She just can’t!

The teenager covered his face with both hands, recalling the giant, ground-shaking BOOM sounds of his family’s footsteps and how he struggled to survive in his towering family’s presence.  I need a plan… I have to figure this out… Maybe I can get a job and move to my own apartment.  I’m fifteen, but that’s old enough, right?  I don’t know…

Fatigue finally overtook the boy’s mental activity, and he fell fast asleep.

- - - - -

BAM!  The sound of a car door awakened Mike as he jumped out of bed.  He glanced at his digital alarm clock on the shelf.  7:26 P.M.  Oh shit!  Oh fuck!  Oh shit!  They’re here.  Olivia is back.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!