- Text Size +

Tanya’s face was slumped against the palm of her hand, the desk fan gently blowing, parting her rich, full tresses into wisps of pale brown hair. She gazed on eagerly at the two six inch nude men tilting for survival upon her desk: it was lunchtime. The winner gained a reprieve from a grim fate. But Tanya had missed breakfast this morning, and that did not augur well for both of them.

             One of the contestants was on top; he had the other straddled and was mercilessly delivering jarring blows to either side of his opponent’s face. Blood began to envelope it, the source no longer discernable. His nose was contrived into a sideways fashion as he looked up into his opponent’s striking eyes­­, filled with a primal lust for survival borne from a sickening whim of a giantess. His pewter irises made no deference of acknowledging victory until it was decreed. As fierce and brutal as each blow, his steely, cold, irises did not waver.

             Tanya’s pupils dilated as she saw the plethora of blood strewn across their nude forms; her pearly white teeth bit down on one side of her lip, adorned with a crimson lipstick and a small studding, while the other twitched in cannibalistic excitement. An intractable salivation set about her maw, and a strand of spit dripped down onto the would be victor’s face, covering the sides of it and pooling on his opponent’s with blood. It was time, she thought. Her hunger supplanted her desire to watch what little a battle remained. ‘Mmmm,’ she murmured, her groaning belly, garbed in a plain white blouse beneath a conventional black blazer, echoed the sentiment.

             A sticky moistness erred the “victor” from his due, but before he could espy the cause, Tanya parted and brought her lips down, forming a seal around the combatants, as though she were taking the thick shaft of a cock into her mouth– but cock never tasted this good, she thought. Both of them were prisoners in an unknown darkness, confused and frightened. Something wet and plush smashed into them, knocking them akimbo. Tanya’s tongue whirled back and forth to bring about similar consequence until tedium had tapered her playful nature. They were no longer toys-- they were food.

             Tanya tightened her lips, grasping both while bringing head upwards, her large, ample breasts curtained by her hair bouncing beneath a blouse unbuttoned in the most coquettish of fashions. Their legs writhed and squirmed like noodles from the mouth of an indecorous predator as her head tilted farther and farther back. Then she began to suck, drawing their full forms inside and onto the red carpet. This was the part Tanya enjoyed the most: the slide. The worse off of the two slid as easily as a thick cock did down her well versed throat; the other, though, he showed defiance. He desperately gripped at the slippery muscle he was sliding down, he screamed shrill cries no man should be capable of, but he…  he was just food. A cruel, lopsided smile crept across those beautiful lips as she felt him passing from her mouth and down into her throat. She swallowed; a visible lump passed down her slender throat. Like a vice, her gullet griped him, and in one almighty pulse, he was consumed—to be nourishment for a better.

             Someone had seen the whole ordeal; her eyes were wet. She sat aghast, not believing what had just passed. The giantess, slumped in her chair, rubbed her belly before letting out a small burp. Her spectator was another tiny, Janice. Tanya’s beautiful green eyes fixed on the tiny woman; she turned in furtive apprehension back to her tiny computer that sat atop her tiny desk that sat atop Tanya’s gigantic one, as though to be harrowed by the consumption of mortals by a nonchalant giantess was an indiscretion.

Janice’s fingers quivered as she tried to resume typing. She had only worked with Tanya for a week and she’d enumerated that over that course there were now thirty tiny people who would amount to no more than shit being squeezed out of this self-deified giantess’s arse.  Mugginess tinted with a blood-smell surrounded her, typing becoming harder and harder. ‘Morning, my tiny-winy co-worker,’ Tanya cooed in a maternal-like slur. ‘Did you enjoy the show? I know I did.’

             Janice turned around, shaking and sweating, ‘I—I’m sorry. I—I didn’t mean to stare. I—I—

‘Oh, nonsense, little one. It’s okay. It’s fascinating to see how the food-chain works up close and personal, isn’t it? Mmmm, and they taste SO FUCKING GOOD, Jan.’

‘I—I--,’

‘Soo… when are you coming to live with me, little one, huh?’

‘I can’t,’ Janice replied, drawing a cocked eyebrow from the giantess. ‘I mean I have family; they would--,’ Tanya was snorting; Janice raised her head, watching the giantess’s studded nostril flare and pulse. Before she could bring her head down. the titan spat a glob of thick mucus that knocked the pathetic bug from her chair.

             ‘Oh, my,’ Tanya tittered, bringing her blackly manicured hand to her lips. ‘It looks like you’ve got yourself in a bit of a sticky situation, eh, Jan?’

 

When she had tired of watching Janice flail around in her nose-shit, she unceremoniously plucked the sobbing, mucus-covered bug from the desk. She smiled and brought her victim down and down, past her torso and in-between her legs, moaning as she slapped her clumsily against her labia, before fingering her inside, introducing her to a new kind of goo. Lifting her head, Tanya noticed a male co-worker staring intently.

 

 

 

 

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Jobs were seen as a stepping stone towards social parity for tines. Well, Janice’s has got her reluctantly eating cum and covered in nose shit, and now she’s coming home with Tanya… but she’s not the only one.