- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, we introduce Coach Skye, the one running PE, we have a vague reference to Dr. Northend, in charge of English, and we have Sam Tappet, Maniac's avatar in the Class of Giantess. 

I would like to apologize for the wait, but you have a lesbian being asked to write for a bunch of dudes characters. I'm trying my best to plan them out, but in the meantime we have more of my usual type of content. Now, if you want to write your own "Class of Giantess" shorts, go right ahead- just try not to break any preexisting rules.

"A zero?" Bryanna asked, sitting on the edge of one of the tables. "Exemption or not, I wasn't aware that a complete 0 could happen. Like, with how hard Dr. Northend grades, I've seen itty-bitty fractions of a percent for a class, but . . . zero?" The pale brunette just looked completely confused by the concept, and crossed her arms over her ample chest in thought. "How does that even work?"

"I have an exemption," Sam shrugged, tossing back ebony hair to get it out of her face, "so the school doesn't read my grade, which means I don't shrink in the gym, I'm sorta allowed to just watch everyone else run or swim or climb or whatever, and I'll get a free A at the end of the semester so long as I show up every day."

Bryanna winced. "So I can see how urgent purging would really fuck you up. Overwriting office agreements means your exemption isn't worth jack shit. Eh, could be worse- you could face the consequences of a miniscule grade in Dr. Northend's class. Shrinking away to a speck in her class would just be a black card sinkhole."

Sam laughed, a grin breaking out against her olive features. "Heh, I knew there was a reason I talked to you about it. Yeah, I'm going to try to talk to Coach Skye before class starts, try to see what happens to me with a 0." As she wheeled out of the room, Sam considered the possibilities of a true 0%. Maybe nothing would happen. Maybe 0% would instantly consume a death card. Maybe she would shrink to a smaller size than any other student had in any class. She paused at the threshold of the gym for a long time . . . the only way to find out was to go inside . . .

Coach Skye walked up behind Sam with a self-satisfied laugh. "Trying to figure out what 0 means, lazy ass?" She . . . hadn't been happy with being forced to accommodate someone with an exemption, and that was putting it lightly. Coach Skye was the kind of woman who believed in effort, talent, and determination paying off . . . but it was often hard for her to get that through the thick skulls of some of the people she taught when some entitled twat in a wheelchair got to watch everyone else do the real work. "Let's find out together . . ." She grinned, pushing Sam's wheelchair through the doorway. 

The shrinking started the moment Sam inched past the doorway, and it started fast. Coach Skye's hand on the back of her wheelchair suddenly became the floor beneath it, a calloused floor larger to Sam than the gym had been normally . . . and that was just to start with. Smaller, smaller, smaller . . .

The laughter of the professor was deafening, and it echoed through Sam's very soul. "Zero percent is infinite shrinking. Who knew?" She laughed, smirking as she tilted her palm, sending the nigh-microscopic girl in her palm plummeting through the air . . . liquidating miniscule Sam from the force of the rushing air before she even hit the ground.

× × × × × × × ×

"Sam Tappet, you have 8 remaining black cards," a bored office worker said as she snapped a bubble of spearmint gum over her lip as Sam reconstituted in the Card Lounge like any student who got themselves killed on-campus.

Sam wheeled out quickly . . . Coach Skye hadn't put forth any effort whatsoever. The black-haired young woman had actually been killed by the fall, not the sudden stop at the end. And, worse yet, she had to go back if she wanted to stay in the class . . . which she had to in order to get the credits she needed.

Suddenly, Sam got an excellent idea.

* * * * * *

Luna and Tanya always arrived early, so the green-eyed geek could get an odd minute or two to submit to her absolutely huge girlfriend. Sam made sure to arrive a not too far behind them, and found the positively Amazonian Luna jogging, apparently alone . . . which left Sam wondering exactly where Tanya had been stashed in the clothing of the currently 8-foot-plus ravenette. It was no secret that they did this, as much as the couple themselves believed it was, but honestly the only reason a few people cared was because they wanted one of the playful lesbians to themselves.

"Hey, Luna- I need your help with something!" Sam called from just past the doorway. 

"Mm?" Luna responded, her shoes squeaking on the hardwood floor. "Sure, what?" She asked with a smile, taking slow, careful strides over to the wheelchair-bound woman that still covered ridiculous distances- Sam internally guessed that Tanya was in one of Luna's shoes.

"I'm not exempt anymore," Sam explained, "so I'm going to shrink super small the moment I cross the threshold. Would you mind?"

"No problem, no problem," Luna smiled, pulling Sam through the door . . . only to blink in surprise when, at her scale, Sam completely vanished. "Um . . . what? Sam, I'm assuming you're on the floor or something, but I honestly can't tell. If you shrink up, like most people, you probably are . . . but usually there's a process to it . . . the fuck?"

Luna was wrong, of course. Clinging helplessly to a single pale fingertip with her thankfully-functioning arms was microscopic Sam Tappet, watching her wheelchair fall the immeasurable scale distance to the floor.

But, evidently, Sam had also been wrong about something today: Luna reached into the back of her panties to pull out miniscule, sweat-soaked Tanya . . . and the motion of doing so dislodged Sam and sent her tumbling into a dark abyss that only got deeper by the second.

"Time to get ready for class," Luna murmured to her half-inch girlfriend, giving the sweat-soaked little thing a kiss of immense scale.

It was at that moment that Coach Skye grinned, exiting her office behind Luna already mid-jog. "I saw that hustle, nice work," she complimented, watching Luna clench and go rigid in fear of having been caught . . . and giving the enormous athlete a smack on the ass. 

The latter was unnecessary for what the coach wanted- Luna's anxious ass-clench had pasted Sam flat already.

× × × × × × ×

"Sam Tappet, you have seven remaining black cards," the office worker said with the same indifference, and probably the same stick of gum in her mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

That's 3 confirmed professors- here's some mini-profiles:

Professor Chase teaches Bio, and is used to the attention her curvaceous body gets her. She's pretty easygoing, but her quiz days can be brutal murder on your size because of how many points they're worth. She enjoys puns.

Dr. Northend, Ph. D, is an extremely sadistic redhead, and the resident English professor. Grammar nazi, cliche catcher, punctuation patrol, you name it, she'll try to mark you down for it to watch you shrink. She leaves the lights off in her classroom, preferring the whole room to be lit by candlelight. Being tiny in her class usually results in being crushed dozens of different ways, being chewed to bits, or simply being flicked into a candle and being burned alive or sealed in a suffocating tomb of wax.

Coach Skye is a no-nonsense, kinda elitist physical trainer- effort is rewarded, but not so much as sheer physical ability, and those who show her neither can kiss their size goodbye. She is rumored to have cameras in the gym, and some joke that she watches Luna dominate Tanya to entertain herself.