- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With one of my personal favorite holidays fast approaching, I figured I could get in the spirit of things by writing a quick short . . . and I'm sorry if I took liberties with your characters, but you put them in my toybox~

But yeah, let's make this relevant again, and maybe inspire you guys to write your own CoG stories!

"You knew that we'd be in the gym for this, didn't you?" Luna sighed, increasingly uncomfortable as she was standing around in a homemade knight costume (technically a dame, she reminded herself, female knights were called dames) that amounted to little more than soda can tabs and folded tinfoil.

"And what if I did?" Tanya purred teasingly from her perch on her girlfriend's shoulder, in her own princess dress. "Am I going to be crushed beneath your boot, valiant dame?"

"No," the ravenette sighed, ". . . I just feel so . . . exposed. Especially because I'm over eight feet tall right now. Same percentage of skin exposed at a larger scale still means more skin . . . You could have let me wear more than fucking underwear under this, Tanya."

"A shirt would have snagged on the metal and ripped, Luna, we went over this," the jadette sighed exasperatedly. "Look, when you win the costume contest, you can hold on to as many of those death cards as you want, and I'll squish 'em all off of you," she promised.

And that was the entire reason the pair had come. A Halloween party wasn't the way either of them wanted to spend three hours of their favorite holiday, but a costume contest for which first prize was four dozen death cards was too good an opportunity to pass up.

"That's if we win, Tanya," Luna corrected nervously. "I'm pretty sure Madeline will be voting for Amber," she gestured towards the two plump girls, Madeline apparently having something quite risqué to say judging by the immense blush tinting Amber's cheeks. The two had started a conversation due to having both come in cosplay for the same new fantasy novel.

"Madeline, schmadeline," Tanya said dismissively. "You still have yourself, me, and the submissives. I mean . . . look at yourself! Ninety-eight point eight inches of cold-eyed, hard-bodied Amazonian goddess wrapped in chainmail . . ." She practically drooled as she spoke.

"Please," Luna laughed, embarrassed, "you're exaggerating, Tanya . . . I'm pretty sure we're the only ones here voting for me wrapped in metal."

"I don't know . . ." Tanya purred. "Things might just go your way in a way you just don't expect . . ."

======

George Lutz couldn't help but stare at his crush from his spot in Robin's palm, and the pair shot ideas back and forth. 

"Luna, on relative scale to you, storming a castle by just stomping on the damned thing," Robin suggested, unintentionally stamping a single foot in thought.

"Luna just . . . sitting on an invading army," George grinned, before adding, "I feel a bit guilty just . . . sitting around perving."

"We're not just sitting around perving," Robin said defensively, "we're going to hand her the win in the costume contest, and then I'm gonna imagine being a tiny, helpless pet for Luna . . . or Gina . . . or Professor Chase . . . or maybe Madeline . . ."

George rolled his eyes and went back to staring at the girl he had spent the last few months going after.

======

Bryanna already had her vote for Luna ready, both because the costume Tanya had made was just that good, and because Luna looked quite good in it- a raven-haired dame tall enough to scrape her head on the ceiling in the locker room definitely wasn't something that you got out of your head easily, especially as a two-inch tall masochistic macrophiliac.

======

"I wonder what Ms. Rivers will do with that many death cards," Dr. Northend laughed, seating herself between Professor Chase and Coach Skye. "Put bluntly, hosting this little dance in the gymnasium wasn't a good idea."

"You might even call it . . . LUNACY!" Professor Chase grinned widely, ignoring her coworkers' groans. "But I see what you mean," she continued seriously. "Hosting a get-together of mostly masochists with a girl like her in the room isn't exactly conducive to a fair competition."

"What do you mean? This was a great idea . . . unless you don't want to watch the inevitable videos I'll catch of Luna toying with her little girlfriend, playing rougher because she'll have this much of a safety net?" Coach Skye grinned.

"Oh, God no," Dr. Northend smiled, "I was just of the opinion we wanted this competition to be fair. If we were attempting to fix it from the beginning, I would have made the challenge a footrace rather than a costume contest."

"We weren't trying to rig it . . ." The Coach smirked, "I was just the only one with enough room to host this little party."

"And when I had heard that we were going to have this competition here, I decided to schedule a few medieval fantasy stories for study, so Ms. Arellano would make a dame outfit for her girlfriend," the redheaded English professor grinned.

"I'm almost disappointed you didn't make it superhero fiction," their curvy colleague responded, "seeing the two of them in superhero roleplay would be quite a sight."

"Next year," Dr. Northend promised, "definitely next year."

Chapter End Notes:

I'm projecting a bit, and I hope I don't come across as arrogant from assuming, but . . . I have a feeling that you guys would likely vote for an 8'2" athlete in kinda-revealing armor in a costume competition. Plus, I was just writing myself a confidence boost that I need at the moment. Sorry.