- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will probably be my last creation on GiantessWorld in 2016, due to the fact that I'm going to be spending the holiday season working overtime. Because fans of CoG created not one, but four shorts after my prompting, I owe you all four chapters of work . . . in any of my works. Should it all be CoG shorts? Should I mix in a chapter of one of my unfortunately-delayed stories, like "A Dozen Miniatures", "Terrible Work", or "Miscalculation"? Maybe you guys want me to dig up a real fossil of a story, and bring back "Of A Construct" or "Dream or Nightmare?" from when I just started writing on this site.

Any way you slice it, I'll be using one of my four pokes to get writing on a CoG short that I hope everyone likes. Here we go!

Mistakes had most definitely been made.

Tanya Arellano looked like your average geek, not much to her that most people would ever find threatening. So, if one ignored the warnings from some of the other students (and Professor Chase) to leave her girlfriend, Luna Rivers, alone, they wouldn't expect to get into much trouble.

One would be very, very wrong.

"One", in this case, had been Robin Mcloud, caught staring by the possessive jadette at possibly the worst moment- right outside Professor Chase's classroom before tutoring began. Luna hadn't noticed the eyes on her, given her penchant for obliviousness . . . Tanya had, and her emerald eyes seethed with fury. She was out for extra credit as a TA to be even bigger compared to her girlfriend in this class, and as such was going to be an everpresent force in the biology classroom . . . unfortunately for the newest victim of her jealous rage.

Unfortunately for Robin herself, she hadn't noticed Tanya's anger, given that she'd been too busy watching the blue-eyed ravenette smiling and groaning at Professor Chase's assorted terrible puns. So, the brunette sat on top of a desk with no awareness of what was coming for her as Luna crossed the threshold and shrank to her typical 3.8 inches for this class, and Tanya scooped her up and dropped her down into the warm darkness of panties that awaited.

"Well, Miss Arellano, I suppose it's safe to say that your little girlfriend will be toyed with for the fuck of it!" Professor Chase was really on a roll with the puns today- three in a single sentence was pretty impressive, even for her.

Nonetheless, the green-haired nerdlet groaned quite loudly. "That was pretty painful," she clutched her stomach, pantomiming a stomachache, "you might even say that I feel like I've been . . . punted," she produced a counter-pun, making the Biology professor's face light up in delight. "Have I appeased the Pun Goddess enough to slack off on my duties today?" As she spoke, Tanya kept walking, ending with her sitting on the edge of Robin's desk.

"Depends," Professor Chase smirked, "what do you wanna do?"

"Well," Tanya softly growled, plucking up the inch-high brunette between two fingers, "I caught this little one eyeing my girlfriend. I'd like to . . . teach her a different sort of lesson," she narrowed her eyes at the teensy girl squirming between her fingers.

"Well, then you don't have to slack off today," Professor Chase replied with a smile, "just put her somewhere unobtrusive where you can provide her with a little reminder as to who happens to be dating Miss Rivers," she said casually, "and you can help me with tutoring, annoyance or no."

"Fair point," Tanya laughed, Robin's squeaking protests barely audible as she removed her left shoe and sock to imprison the little brunette in a sweaty tomb. 

======

Robin screamed futilely from beneath Tanya's towering, pale toes, unable to escape the thick fabric and meaty flesh that seemed designed to torture her. She could feel every step Tanya took, every minute shift in the comparatively gargantuan geek's weight, and that was without counting the times Tanya would wiggle or curl the sweaty digits seemingly just to fuck with her captive.

It had to have been hours by this point, and Robin was practically begging for freedom in methods coherent and incoherent, pounding her fists against the underside of a single toe with more power than Robin's entire body. After so long, the puny brunette was promising never to lay eyes on Luna again in an attempt to appease her titanic tormentor . . .

======

"Oh, God yes . . ." Tanya purred under her breath. Even though it had been only fifteen minutes, Tanya was enjoying toying with little Robin with her sweaty toes, and Luna was really only heightening the pleasure involved in this by squirming against the green-haired geek's sex. Spots were already crossing her vision given the little athlete's skill at playing with a clit the size of a basketball by comparison, and as such Tanya was really starting to sweat.

She suppressed a laugh of arrogant power, thinking of how absolutely terrified of her Robin would be after this . . . how satisfied she'd be when the brunette would begin to try to hide her face in anything before she'd allow her eyes to gaze in the direction of Tanya Arellano's girlfriend.

Tanya nervously looked about the room to assure herself that no one was looking at her before trying to assert herself to her puny paramour. Pulling her pants forward a bit to allow light and, more importantly, sound to reach her miniscule girlfriend, Tanya quietly admonished Luna: "Not that I don't appreciate how fucking awesome this is, but either quit it or hurry it up. I need to be able to concentrate," she whispered in a tone trying for anger but only coming off as a little whiny.

Luna flushed, honestly embarrassed at how quickly she'd started enjoying herself with her lover's pussy, and ducked her head in shame- a signal of apology in any language.

"That's better," Tanya whispered before allowing her tight pants to snap back into place, the elastic relaxing as best it could around her waist to try to accommodate the stretching it had to do around her ample ass. "But now I'm fucking horny," she whispered to herself, frustrated and taking it out on the brunette bug beneath her toes. However, she wouldn't curl her toes to mash the little thing. Not yet.

======

Suddenly, the punishment became so much worse- Robin was now left to wonder if Tanya intended to drown her in the sweat from her toes or crush her to nothing with the meaty digits themselves as suddenly the activity in the cramped space became even more terrifying . . . and the sheer scent of leather and foot sweat was making her delirious on top of it all, yet it was all she could breathe, in copious amounts given how Robin had screamed herself short of breath.

It then came without warning- a sudden clench reducing Robin to red paste.

× × × × ×

"Robin Mcloud," the ever-bored office assistant in the card lounge intoned in her droning, nigh-emotionless voice, "you have five black cards remaining. Have a good evening."

Robin jolted. Hearing anything but a reminder of her card count from this woman was a shocking moment in and of itself . . . but the wall clock showed that it was only 6:20 PM. 20 minutes since Bio tutoring had started, and it had felt like hours . . . she could swear that she could still taste Tanya's feet.

However, Robin was in no hurry to return to tutoring. Without a word, she grabbed her stuff and bolted, nearly colliding with both Gina Evans and Madeline Paulson on the way out . . .

The only way she could possibly have screwed herself any harder is if Jen Freeman or Dr. Northend was there too, she realized as she got the hell out of Dodge.

======

Tanya sighed in both happy arousal and acceptance of what had happened. Luna had chosen to finish her off quickly . . . bit right down on Tanya's clit, and one toe-curling orgasm later (that she had stifled the noise from with her arm), no more bug between Tanya's toes.

Mistakes had been made, she supposed, but given the option to do the whole thing all over again she would. While Luna was of the belief that Tanya was the best she'd ever get . . . Tanya herself wasn't taking any chances. She'd bagged herself a girl that was both Amazonian Goddess and surprisingly amazing living sex toy, and by God, Tanya Arellano wasn't intending to share Luna with anyone.

Chapter End Notes:

Hehe.

Anyway, yeah. Drop a review to tell me how you guys want me to divide the workload I promised, but it won't happen this year. I have holiday overtime pay to collect.

See you real soon!