- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, we introduce Luna (me), Tanya (my imaginary amazing girlfriend because fuck do I wish for one), Madeline, and Bryanna (both based on existing GiantessWorld users).

I'm obsessed with birthdays. Sue me. 

Please don't actually sue me. I can barely afford rent.

"Hey, Tanya . . . is it too much to ask to be on your desk today?" Luna smiled as she dwindled into her intellectual girlfriend's hand. Normally, she positively towered over the jade-haired little lady, but here in Biology, where her grade was a paltry 5% . . . "I was thinking we could-"

"Actually, I have to talk to Madeline," Tanya said, slightly distracted as she caught the round-rumped brunette from the special entrance for particularly tiny students. Turning back to Luna, she added, "Bryanna can look after you for right now . . . Professor Chase only lets us keep one tiny person on our desks. Believe me, I'd love to have my cute little bug of a girlfriend on my desk, but this is the only class I can talk to her in, and this can't wait."

"Oh- okay," Luna murmured in soft disappointment. She flagged the curvier ravenette down, and Bryanna sat with Luna at her desk. 

"Heya, Lu. What's up?" Bryanna asked, plopping her teensy, athletic friend on the plastic surface of her desk as she pulled a pen out of her bag.

"I don't wanna complain," Luna said softly, "but Tanya's been a little . . . distant. Now she has something super important to talk about with Madeline . . . I can't help but feel like she's thinking about breaking up. Have I been too pushy about trying to get her to dominate me? I mean, I've been sneaking into the gym for her and acting like her Mistress, I've dropped her in my gym shorts and put her in my socks . . . I've tried being the best dom I can be, but I wanna try being owned by a geeky goddess . . ." Luna paced worriedly on the desk, desperately wringing her hands in manic, nervous energy.

"Whoa, whoa," Bryanna said softly, stopping Luna with a single, soft palm. "Tanya's not leaving you, okay? There's nothing to worry about- you own that submissive little nerd's soul, and I doubt she'd give up having an Amazon willing to use her as an insole for the world. Luna, you have nothing to worry about."

*** TANYA ***

"I'm so fucking worried," Tanya confided in Madeline. She had her head on her desk, letting her whisper insanely quietly and still have Madeline able to hear her. "Her birthday is today, and I've got nothing! She took charge and shoved my whole fucking body inside herself for my birthday, gave me a death card and crushed me inside her. . . . What can I get, or do, for her? C'mon, Maddie, you've been her best friend forever!"

Madeline sighed at the emerald-eyed beauty before her, putting a miniscule hand on the bridge of Tanya's nose. "Luna seems convinced that you're this absolutely perfect super-girlfriend, y'know. You could give her a kiss and she'd be happy."

"That's not enough!" Tanya hissed under her breath. "She's my fucking Goddess, I spend half an hour in her socks or her underwear every weekday, and I'll be damned if I don't try to make her as ecstatic to be with me as I feel when I'm with her."

"Calm down, Green Thunder," Madeline soothed her comparatively gigantic friend, "you're high off your own farts if you think I'm not going to try to help you make the only person in this whole goddamn school who's as tall as I am happy. Look," she leaned in conspiratorially, "Luna has wanted to try switching roles for a while, right? Own her, play with her. Use your imagination, just . . . she plays up the athlete angle for you, right? Runs laps with you under her toes, does stretches with you in her panties-"

Tanya blushed a deep red. "How did you-"

"I watch the door for you two, and Luna gave me permission to peek as long as I don't interrupt or tell anyone. Point is," Madeline replied quickly, "she acts like more of an athletic goddess than she is to get you going, even fake-bullies you a bit. You can play up the genius thing. Just do something to her you'd like her to do to you, with a geeky angle instead of an amazon angle."

The cute jadette developed an eager, goofy grin as she imagined having her tall, powerful girlfriend as a little toy . . . "Thanks, Maddie," Tanya purred as her imagination went into overdrive, "anything you want for being awesome?"

"Well . . ."

*** LUNA ***

Professor Chase's class dragged on without Tanya. Yes, the professor herself was devastatingly sexy, to the point where most of her students masturbated to her frankly absurd curves, but Luna couldn't bring herself to fantasize. She could only think of Tanya, and how her lovely emerald-eyed jadette was likely going to dump her, Bryanna's word be damned.

In fact, Luna nearly missed the moment where Tanya asked Professor Chase if she could stay in the Bio lab during the mandated lunch break, and the professor agreed, handing her star student the key to the room.

"Hey, Bry. Feel free to go ahead . . ." Tanya grinned. "Luna's going to be . . . busy for a little while."

Bryanna nodded, shooting Luna a smile. "Told you it'd be fine," she chuckled, grabbing her bag and taking off.

Luna slowly smiled, and stepped to the edge of the desk. "Tanya . . . look, if you don't want to-"

"Did I tell you that you were permitted to speak, you insect-sized ignoramus?" Tanya said arrogantly, leaning forward with her palms flat on the desk. "You may be the big girl on campus when you can put those muscles to work bullying people aside . . . but here, when you're judged by the power of your brain, you're nothing but a helpless vermin for me to slake my boredom with. . ."

"Wh-what?" Luna murmured, already feeling a flush of arousal reddening her face.

"Ah, that's right, you're an athlete," Tanya chuckled arrogantly. "Let me put it in words you can understand . . . I'm gonna play with you, you stupid fucking bug," she leaned in closer, her massive face dominating Luna's entire field of vision. 

Luna was completely overwhelmed, and her panties were dampening in the crotch merely by the sheer presence Tanya held like this. "Uh, I-"

"Hmph. I had had my concerns regarding you being eloquent enough to adequately express the sheer terror I inspire in your miniscule form, and it appears those concerns were well-founded . . . Ah, well. I suppose you'll not require the ability to speak with my designs for you," Tanya grinned smugly, falling into the role as easily as she'd fall asleep. 

"What . . . designs?" Luna murmured, feeling the sheer force of Tanya's dominance.

"Ah, so I see you've at least the barest modicum of intellect in your microscopic brain," Tanya giggled. "Well, having quite fallen for the bouquet of your body when you perspire, I've begun to wonder regarding whether the tang would be on part with the aroma . . . or, in case you didn't understand that, I'd like to know if you taste as good as you smell," Tanya purred, scooping Luna up betwixt her fingers and dropping the little ravenette on her tongue.

Luna's clothes were quickly soaked through with her gigantic girlfriend's saliva, and Tanya's tongue wasted no time gently turning her this way and that, sucking on her, using its pink, muscular length to fondle and squeezs every part of the three-inch girl's body. 

*** TANYA ***

Tanya hummed softly, tasting every inch of Luna's body by using her mouth to strip the tiny girl. This had been a great idea . . . and she smacked her own ass in thanks to little Madeline, who was riding appreciatively in Tanya's round rump.

Spitting Luna's soaked clothes into her palm, Tanya grinned as she felt Luna grinding on her tongue . . . and returned to her own similar fantasy. Amazonian Goddess Luna battering tiny Tanya around her mouth, taunting her for being unable to match strength with even her tongue . . .

"Wha's aah ma'er? Caah escay?" Tanya taunted around Luna's body, unwilling to hurt the teensy girl.

Chapter End Notes:

Go ahead, request away! 

Also, here's a mini-profile, using Tanya as an example:

 

Tanya Arellano 

Female, 22

Green, shoulder-length hair

Green eyes

Pale skin

5'3"

Pear-shaped body

Schedule- Drama: 95%; English: 100%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 6%; History: 96%; Physical Education: 1%

Submissive, excitable. Prone to overreaction. Proud of her intelligence, but extremely indecisive. Dating Luna Rivers.