- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And our first story that actually features the infamous Dr. Northend! Here I finally get to flex my boundaries and write a fun, smutty giantess short with no repercussions whatsoever in a setting with no bearing on any plot I'll have to revisit later, and I don't have to come up with any new character names! Yay for that . . . I hope.

The assignment was simple enough, Luna thought. One night to write a wish fulfillment short of 500 or more words regarding any professor or combination of professors at the school, be it something related to vengeance, a sexual fantasy, or just a desire for friendship with one of them. And that was paraphrasing what Dr. Northend had said, admittedly, but she had explicitly mentioned a sexual fantasy . . . 

And Luna had a big one. She set her pen moving, and allowed her mind (and free hand) to wander . . .

*** *** ***

Three lovely women, all currently quite nude- Luna's loving girlfriend Tanya, the absurdly curvy and playful Professor Chase, and the sadistic, cold-eyed Dr. Northend- were fighting over a certain bug-sized ravenette lesbian . . . who just happened to be tied to a length of chain that currently made her the charm on a necklace around her girlfriend's pale throat. 

"I'm sorry, but both of you can go fuck yourselves all the way to hell," Tanya growled in her typically snarky, aggressive way of dealing with threats to her monopoly on Luna's sexual attentions, "because I believe that, being her fucking girlfriend and all, little Luna here can and will spend the rest of her life with me, right here," she put a hand over Luna's miniscule body and guided the little thing down into her soft cleavage.

"Mmm, I wouldn't know about that, dearie," Professor Chase smirked, leaning closer and closer to the short jadette, one considerably massive bust exerting pressure on a comparatively quite small one, "it looks like you're giving me quite a bit of lip! Not that I mind," she giggled, "because I have some for you . . ."

Catching the younger woman off-guard, the plump Professor pinned Tanya against a wall, kissing the green-haired, green-eyed young woman deeply, passionately, hypnotically . . . even being bullied by two busts big enough to consume her and not permit her breath, Luna was more than distracted by the kiss she was caught in the midst of. She was made to feel the tremor of Tanya's submissive shiver, had the breath driven from her by the increasingly oppressive mass of mammaries mashing her, and could only watch as the teasing teacher so effortlessly melted the nerdlet into a puddle of lustful goo. 

This also meant that Luna didn't notice being plucked free of the necklace until it was far too late, and let out a squeak as she was guided down past the curvy forms of her girlfriend and professor . . . and only screamed as Professor Chase took advantage of how stunned the bug-girl was to guide Luna deep into folds as thick as the miniscule athlete was tall.

Used, abused, squeezed and toyed with by inner muscles that squeezed and kneaded her, little Luna was helpless against the sheer amount of strength the attractive instructor wielded over her with merely the velvety muscles of her womanhood. Pulses of impending orgasm squeezed the air from her, and the miniscule woman could only squirm and try to tread juices that threatened to drown her.

Suddenly, the puny woman was joined by a different kind of wet muscle, a tongue that probed and lapped away at the plump Professor's plush pussy, seeking something . . .

That something happened to be Luna herself, as the moment she was stuck to the tongue, it retreated . . . and she found herself looking up at Tanya's verdant green eyes, stuck to the tip of her girlfriend's tongue by saliva and cum. Tanya quickly retracted her tongue, sending little Luna to the damp darkness of her mouth and licking her clean against her palate, world-quaking vibrations and a sound that came from all directions her way of knowing that the typically shorter woman enjoyed her flavor.

The reduced ravenette wasn't given much time to enjoy being Tanya's personal hard candy, however, as the tongue she was on immediately began warring with another for dominance- another kiss for Tanya, with the new, invasive tongue aggressively manipulating the nerdlet's and slurping around it to take control. It didn't take much thought on Luna's part to realize that she had changed hands (or, in this case, mouths), however she was wondering whose mouth she was swimming in.

Through parted lips, little Luna could see Tanya's flushed, overwhelmed face, and when those lips closed a relatively quiet, self-satisfied chuckle filled the space in the mouth she found herself in, giving her half a second's clue that the person who had taken her from Tanya was none other than the powerfully sexual Dr. Northend. 

Half a second later, she was spat from those lips to the floor, falling at high velocity in what had to be a tiny globule of saliva.

From Luna's new perspective, Dr. Northend was more than a Goddess: a single toe of her pale foot monopolized the ravenette's vision for quite a while, and she had to drag herself back and practically lay down to see the smirking redhead's face, all arrogance and sadistic glee.

"And now we're done," she purred, lifting that immense, wrinkled pale sole over the speck of a lesbian, before dropping it slowly to crush the little athlete who could not escape even if she had wanted to.

*** The Following Day ***

Dr. Northend waved Luna over, looking over the papers in her hand with a sly grin. "I must say, this is not what I expected from you, Ms. Rivers," the lovely, if somewhat terrifying, redhead chuckled. "From the rumors, I had imagined I'd be seeing a sadomasochistic piece involving yourself and Professor Chase, likely with Ms. Arellano being used as a sex toy between you two."

"Oh no, Dr. Northend," Luna laughed, embarrassed, "I don't even fantasize about cheating on Tanya. She's miles out of my league already, if I had anything more than her and I'd question reality itself. But, her getting in on with the two of you and toying with me . . . that is just a fantastic thought."

"Good to know," Dr. Northend grinned, "you may go, Ms. Rivers. We're done."

As Luna walked away, she got the uncomfortable feeling that she'd somehow made a major mistake, but dismissed the thought. What could happen? 

Chapter End Notes:

Now, on to some news and such:

1. I may not get to everyone's characters, especially given that my well of ideas is kinda limited. Suggestions do help, and please if you do have any you are encouraged to offer them. Now, I will try my best with ideas I'm given, but if they're not to my taste the quality may . . . noticeably dip. I will give you a warning as such, though, so all is good.

2. I'm really disappointed that others aren't hopping on the CoG wagon. I've given tons of room here- it's a frickin' community college where bad grades equal tiny people, and you can die multiple times! So, in light of this, I've decided to offer a little incentive. For each good CoG-related short (or chapter of a longer story) that gets written before my free time hits approximately 0 in December (them's the breaks with retail), I will attempt to match that number of CoG shorts, or in trying to continue stories I allowed to lapse if any of you still care about "A Dozen Miniatures", "Corrective Action", "Miscalculation", "Of a Construct", "Terrible Work" . . . God, I'm bad at finishing things.

3. Stop asking if I'm still accepting students. The answer is always yes, unless I specifically start saying it isn't. Please, the question is getting worn out faster than a sugar-floss gym sock (try getting that image out of your head).

4. Also, yes, this is a sexual fantasy I have had. Last night, as a matter of fact. I sorta hazily wrote it out this morning, and then detailed it out and put a framing device around it. Because fuck yeah. I also admit, if I had a girlfriend and she were to cheat on me with a more attractive girl, I would probably be too busy gawking to get mad for a little while longer than is healthy.