- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I haven't written size smut in ages, so i guess im back? hope the start isnt too slow

Author's Chapter Notes:

a lot of the tags are hypothetical at the moment, so might not all happen

Reginald sighed as he once again found himself faced with the endless expanse of flesh coloured terrain before him. The deep crater in front of him and the Twin Mountains in the distance teased him onwards still. He could hear the palpitations of her breathing, rhythmically repeating up and down. The overpowering smell of perfume filled his senses; it was even stronger than usual today. His mistress had summoned him again, and while he was happy to attend to her needs (he had sworn a vow of servitude to her after all) whatever they were, he still wasn’t the biggest fan of the trek up to her face that she made him do sometimes. It was one of her little games; he was familiar with it but it always caught him off guard somehow anyway.  But he was almost there now; just a bit longer and-

The servant’s thought process was interrupted by a booming giggle emanating from the ground itself, echoing around the environment. The ground began tremoring, and he was thrown off his feet onto his back as he tried to find some kind of handhold. He needed to evade the seismic activity and find safe ground for now. After a brief moment of thought he jumped off the edge of the soft crater and slid gently down the inside of the princess’s navel, clinging tightly to the soft wall to keep himself steady, until he was finally on solid ground.

Taking a brief respite, he leaned against the soft boundary. It was soft, warm, and comforting and he almost found himself dozing off before he remembered he had a job to do. He stretched a little before rubbing his body against the interior of the navel, in order to hopefully provoke a reaction. Maybe she’d take it easy this time and just lift him out and to his destination?

He was accustomed to his lady’s body at this point, and he could tell that her breathing had picked up a little, accompanied but a quiet moan (for her, anyway) that showed him that she could at least feel it.  Of course she knew where he was, she always did…  But at this point he couldn’t exactly climb out of the pit, and he needed her help to move onward.

Before Reginald could do anything else, he noticed that the sound of breathing and heartbeats had spiked much higher and he could once again feel shaking; there we go, he thought. A colossal, delicately manicured  finger accented with jewelled nails soon crashed down from the heavens like a meteor, carefully grasping his miniature form and thrusting back up to the heavens in an instant. He never really got used to this. The gravitational forces pulled him downwards as he clung to the finger, before he was dropped into a lavish, pale palm the size of a football field, many other fingers like the one he had just been picked up by stood like monoliths in the distance. A young, feminine and refined voice spoke from on high as he craned upwards to see his lady’s cherry pink lips.

“Hello, my teeeeny little favourite servant! I’ve got some more jobs I need you to do for me.”

Her planetary lips sucked inwards and outwards as she blew a kiss.

Mwah~

 

Chapter End Notes:

so yeah, hopefully this turns out well