- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If anyone's reading and enjoying, could I have some more feedback please? ^_^

 

And updates will be more frequent, hopefully. i swear!

“So, today I’d like you to do some massaging again~”

The miniscule speck of a man standing on her highness’s palm nodded respectfully. “And where should I start, your highness?”

As impossible as it may sound for beings of such ridiculous size disparity to communicate with each other, the Princess’s magical abilities made hearing her little servants no trouble at all. She wouldn’t get much done otherwise.

“Hmmm~ My feet could use some affection…. But at the moment, my backside is really quite itchy.”

Princess Cecile Tourmaline Nicolette XXII let out a teasing and mirthful giggle. “Nah, you can do my feet first. Wouldn’t want you to get swallowed up in my butt again.

Reginald cleared his throat, blushing mildly.“Shall I make the journey myself, or would it be permissible for you to transport me down to your feet? It…would certainly be a lot quicker. Haha..”

Touching her finger to her cheek, she pondered.“Oh, tired already? Well, ok then. I’ll give you first class transport~ I’ll probably give you a little something fun to do afterwards, ok?”

By “something fun” Reginald knew it probably involved being  dropped suddenly into her cleavage, or giant kisses that got him stuck to her lips and sometimes temporarily swallowed. All part of the job, of course. He was ready to get to work.

He felt himself being grasped by one of her delicate fingers again, watching the world twist around at dizzying speeds as whirling winds thrashed around him. When the rush subsised, he found himself standing on an immaculate bed sheet made of silky material, staring at a titanic and mildly wrinkly sole that smelled of perfume and only a little bit of sweat.  It was laid on the side, making it somewhat easier for a comparatively dust sized individual to gain purchase.  Her bed was on just the same scale as the Princess was. It had been a long and difficult effort by many of her subjects (with her help) to build, and was very luxurious too in addition to being of a comparable size to her whole civilization. The Princess laid down on her pillow, sighed happily and let her little retainer do his job.

“Do be sure to get between the toes this time~”

“Yes, milady.”

Reginald immediately began making preparations, reaching into his convenient bag of tools and useful odds and ends., eventually pulling out an enchanted rope of sorts, shimmering faintly in pale blue. Specialised gear was a necessity for an attendant, after all it’s the most important job there is.

Touching the rope gently, it began to extend further and further, towards the mountain range of sole on the horizon. Taking hold of it, he swung the rope around the nearest immaculate toe, where it wrapped around tightly.

He took a deep breath and swung himself towards the giant ped, throwing himself through the air onto her pinky toe, faceplanting slightly onto the soft and plushy surface. He was now on her foot, and thankfully due to his mistress’s size and mass he was unlikely to fall off as long for as long as gravity held him down. Facing the landscape of soft sole and cute toes, massive spires in the heavens that occasionally twitched adorably to remind anyone who may have forgotten their owner, Reginald got to work.

Fetching his cleaning tools, the servant picked out a large brush and began making headway with the massaging effort, tickling in between the toe as best he could, applying ridiculous amounts of foot lotion, and ascending up the toe to cover the rest of the area  planting a few miniscule kisses on the it, before beginning the same process with the others. He could hear soft, booming, echoing moans coming from the distance,  a sign of a good job so far. His brush and the rest of his equipment was also magically enhanced so that the Princess would be able to more sensitively feel the miniscule and pleasurable sensation. The moans increased in intensity, before a giggle echoed, and before he could think of his next action, he found himself pinned between two toes, once again being dizzyingly lifted around the princess’s personal landscape, this time catching a brief sight of her derriere, which put mountains to shame but was also far more difficult to climb, as well as being a lot sexier. Reginald couldn’t help being somewhat in love with the Princess, most people couldn’t, she was intoxicating in that way and he’d come closer than anyone else. But he was devoted to his duty more than anything; it just so happened to be a very enjoyable duty to fulfil. She may as well have been a goddess, and he may as well have been her plaything, but if that was really so then he would happily spend eternity as her toy without hesitation.

 Soon enough he felt the foot he was on stop in front of her delicate face, staring towards her towering lips and nose, before her fingers plucked him up and he dropped onto the plushy red surface of her lips. It was luxuriously comfortable, beyond compare even in dreams, he thought, but he never got to stay there for long.

“Thank you for a job well done, Reginald.” He could feel, as well as hear her speak, before he was squeezed between the yawning chasm of her lips and smooched with maximum force. saliva covering his whole body as she began to suck inward, bringing him inside her mouth before spitting him out… into the valley of her cleavage where he sank down towards the bottom  in a deluge of fluid and supple flesh.

The Princess cooed excitedly as she entered her besotted teenage girl mode. “You’re the best servant a girl could ask for, Reginald, you little cutie!”

 

Reginald was rather dazed, not to mention wet, from all the movement but he nodded happily in response to the praise. Of course, he had more tasks left to perform, but he was looking forward to most of them anyway.

“Hmmm…. Once you’ve rested up a little bit more, maybe you could take care of that itchy butt I was talking about, my little servant~

She gently patted her bottom, giving her retainer a little while longer to recover from his previous task. She was patient, and after all, the next task was going to be fun for them both.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

suggestions are welcome