- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ayy im back with more shitty writing)

 

(enjoy)

Reginald knew he was going to need his specialised gear once again. Thankfully the royal crafters and artisans had created it with full co-operation from the princess herself, and every piece of equipment was reinforced with magical power and was practically impossible to break. This wasn’t a job that could be accomplished with just a brush or a lasso, though. If he wanted to successfully bring his mistress to a suitable climax, he would need to scale the towering, volatile spire of flesh, and in addition activate her pleasure centers, which even with her enhanced senses required more attention than just his hands could provide.

 After all, no man can force a volcano to erupt by himself, and this volcano was never dormant for long- if her needs went unfullfiled for too long, the pent up discharge could splatter down from the heavens with a mighty moan and flood entire cities. This wasn’t a form of divine punishment exactly; the princess would never harm her precious toys on purpose, and even in the case of an “eruption” she would ensure absolutely the safety of the humans caught in the disaster. But the destroyed infrastructure would require a large sum to repair and the local area would be mired in sticky cum for several months to a year at the very least, so disaster prevention was very important. Reginald had dealt with such a situation once before, although Tourmaline had a vagina at the time, which was a quite important distinction as a long descent into the abyss is quite different from a climb into the heavens. Generally though, his mistress preferred to sport a member these days, albeit a dainty and feminine one (on her scale, anyway)

The Princess noticed her servant was taking his time, and licked her lips in anticipation of him getting to work to relieve her urges.

Ahem! Are you perhaps ready to begin, Reginald? I’m waiting~”

Reginald was snapped out of his daze by her sweet voice and immediately began to change into his climbing gear, one naked body briefly standing on the top of another before being covered by a quite futuristic looking suit. Glowing blue runes decorated it’s black surface, providing magical benefits to the wearer.  Enhanced strength and speed were obvious advantages, making it a lot easier to both reach her sensitive areas and to successfully excite them. Immunity to the vast majority of harm also came with the package.

“I’m ready to begin, my Princess. I apologise for the delay.” He bowed his head gracefully, which elicited a giggle from the Princess in the heavens above, and began to plan his ascent.  She did not possess testicles, or more accurately did not care to give herself any. The pungent but sweet smell of her genital, which he’d come to appreciate over time, wafted across him. Brandishing his rope to attach himself with, he kicked off of the spongy flesh at the base of her member and gained a foothold, from which he continued his climb upward.

 He circled around the lower shaft and began servicing it with kneads and occasional kisses. A quiet but pleasant sigh emerged from his goddess’s lips; a good start, even if not much yet. Either way, his purpose was more to be her play toy and to help get her off; no one knows better how to get the princess off than herself, so it’s not like he needed to bring her to orgasm single handedly, but as a man who prided himself on surpassing his limits he would never put in less than maximum effort to please her. As he continued to make progress, giving some gradual stimulation along the way, giant droplets of precum once again continued to fall, and he was able to avoid the vast majority from hitting him, only ending up a bit wet.

 The servant focused his attention on the more sensitive underside of the member, and with the combination of his own magically enhanced strength and her heightened senses, he was able to truly show her the depths of his devotion, kissing lovingly with an occasional nibble that caused Cecile to vocalise a muffled squeak. At around halfway up the cock his lady’s hand gripped the member and began stroking , and so he in turn increased his pace as he continued to climb; the major target areas were near the top, and he planned to head to the frenulum first.

Panting with breath, Reginald was finally near the top, and he rested for a moment, prompting a booming tease. “You’re not giving up already, are you, you teeny little thing?”

No, my lady. I just can’t help gazing at the.. landscape of your body. No one can avoid becoming awestruck by such a sight on occasion. I’m on my way.”

“Oh, of course. As long as I’m not toooo big for you to handle, heehee~”

Finally he came face to face with the great curtain of the top of Princess Cecile Tourmaline Nicolette XXII’s foreskin. Gripping onto it’s pliable surface, secure for now, he grabbed his rope once again and wrapped it gently around before all of his strength went towards pulling down the enormous curtain to reveal the pinkish flesh underneath. He couldn’t bring it all the way downwards, but that thankfully wasn’t necessary. The smell was much more overpowering than before but it was hardly unpleasant underneath the royal foreskin either.  Reginald began to carefully trace the veins with his fingers before going prone upon the area. Not too far into this routine he noticed the ground become more slippery with her love and the rumbling of her self masturbation becoming faster. He noticed the monolithic digits on her other hand moving towards his location as the Princess, short of breath, breathed out her words

Nggh! I’m almost ready to finish, I need you up there right nowwww!”

“Okay, my la-“

 Before he could respond he was thrust upwards by sticky fingers onto the pungent pinkness of her glans. He struggled to become unstuck from the puddle of cum he has just become mired in and did his best to ignore the awe (and vertigo) inspiring view from the very peak of the perfect penis, began frantically servicing the almost football field sized high ground of her cock. Mixed in with the loud moans of his lady and the ever heightening waves and splashes of cum that soaked him with her scent, the tiny servant struggled to keep his head above the cum flood and raced towards the one last area that needed attention, while maintaining his best footing in the midst of the earthquake caused by her masturbation. The smell of her sex became stronger and stronger by the second.

 Racing forward he jumped towards the giant fissure otherwise known as her slit. Sliding down inside he offered himself to her and her divine penis, thrashing about as much as possible to further excite her. It only took about 30 seconds of this before he felt the pressure build up inside; she was about to climax spectacularly.

Finally she climaxed like a force of nature unto herself, moaning in intense pleasure as she shot loads onto her pretty stomach like a cannon. And of course her loyal attendant Reginald was mixed in too, launched into the air and cushioned by the extraordinary, pillowy softness of the ground below him.

He began to feel dizzy, and then a bit tired, and before he knew it he’d passed out entirely on her smooth stomach, which was actually rumbling slightly, unknown to him.

The Princess giggled and cooed from on high as she began to come down from the high of her orgasm.

“Maybe I overexerted him a little too much~”

“Although he did a stunning job as usual~ He’s so cute.”

Gently picking up Reginald from her stomach, she quickly wiped herself of cum before doing the same to her tiny subject, removing his suit and briefly causing him to shudder as she playfully aimed for his crotch area.

“I suppose I should let him sleep for now~ I do have other things I need to do anyway..”

Lifting the speck that was Reginald up to her eye level, she gave a quick smooch before tucking him in snugly and lovingly in between the pillowy mountains of her breasts.

Nighty night for now, Reginald~ Love you”~

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

im planning on this story reaching 8 chapters at absolute maximum i think. a vore based episode is what im hoping to do next at the very least, cocks arent as easy to write about suprisingly. but this wont be some 30 chapter saga or anything. trying to cover the main GTS niches