- Text Size +

I woke up with dragging pain in whole body but especially in my right arm. Quickly I remembered what had happened and frightened I inspected my body. The picture of Louise’s huge butt crashing down on me with the full power of gravity flashed through my mind. I was naked but normal-sized on a bedside in what I suspected to be a room in a hospital. I had to cough and it was more painful than you could imagine. My right arm seemed to be broken and was already plastered. I wondered whether the girls had told the doctors about what really had happened but I actually doubted it. I rested for a while until a female doctor came in.

“Hey Loke, I’m Doctor Azuria, Levy’s mom. She and the other girls brought you here after the cupboard collapsed and buried you beneath it. Well at least that’s what they told me… Actually your injuries look kind of strange but you don’t need to tell me what really happened if you don’t want to. Just remember that I’d have an open ear if you have something to tell me.” She started talking very quickly. It was a bit too much for me in that situation so I just nodded and asked some question about how long it would take for me to recover.

Later this day my parents would come to visit me. I had to spend two more days in hospital before I would be able to return home but that wasn’t so bad after all. I had a lot to think about and every time I fell asleep I was haunted by nightmares about being shrunken and being helplessly at the girls’ mercy. On the second day the girls came to visit me surprisingly. When they walked through the door I startled and pressed myself against the wall behind my bed. Somehow the sole look of them caused immense fear of being crushed again.

“Hey Loke, please don’t be like that you know that I only lost myself for some seconds I would never intentionally hurt you like that I promise”, Louise begged. I refused to answer and just looked at her in fear.

“Okay I understand it Loke… But all the others had sat on you already and in that moment it just overwhelmed me. I shouldn’t have taken that out on your shrunken body I really am sorry Loke”, she continued.

“None of you should have sat on me… I know it was just a misunderstanding but I would have never agreed with that. But you all were just so fascinated by this idea that you didn’t pay any attention to how I was acting when you came up with it”, I managed to say. The girls actually appeared pretty shocked when I told them about this. Did they really think that I liked their idea? We spent the afternoon talking and they apologised again and again until I assured them that I would overcome it eventually.

Shortly after the girls left, Levy’s mother Doctor Azuria, walked into my room and closed the door.

“Well Loke I’m sorry to admit it but I kind of spied during your conversation and what I’ve heard sounded quite disturbing. It kind of implied that you have been shrunken down is that true?” She asked.

There was confusion in her eyes and as I had obviously trouble answering the question her confusion seemed to increase. I stuttered a little bit of rubbish as I was overstrained with the situation.

“Well I know that shrinking isn’t physically or biologically possible at all… But it would explain your injuries. Although it was highly disturbing to hear that the girls obviously sat on you while you were shrunken. Who would do something like that and to what purpose? But shrinking is not possible anyway so… Or is it? For god’s sake Loke answer at least one of my questions here.” She continued talking.

“No I mean yes but no shrinking you know? Louise’s butt and my broken arm and those freaking words do you understand? I assure you these words do not shrink me because shrinking isn’t impossible… I mean it definitely is and you know that and Louise knows that too and your daughter and Milly and Maryanne… Yes I’m sure Maryanne knows that too so ask her.” I stuttered.

I can’t describe the way she looked at me when I was finished. As if she couldn’t decide whether do burst out into laughter, cry or be desperate about the load of rubbish I just gave from me.

“Okay calm down Loke. Maybe it’s good for you to talk with a grownup about all this. What words are you talking about?” She asked. Why was she still asking me all this stuff? Didn’t she realise that this really was too much for in this moment. I still had to cope with the previous events and now she was all like penetrating me with these stupid questions. I started crying after all and she sat down beside me and put her hand on my shoulder. Like Levy she had a blue dyed strand of hair and her eyes had the same light blue colour. She definitely had been young when she became pregnant with Levy; she couldn’t be older than forty. If I didn’t know that she was divorced I’d say her man would be the luckiest man alive, since she was the exact definition of what people in my school would call a Milf. But nevertheless she reminded me a bit too much of Levy and the picture of her daughter being the first to enjoy sitting on me flashed through my mind and the amount of tears forcing their way through my eyes even increased.

“Hey, hey… Loke it’s alright. I’m here and whatever it is you can tell me”, her calming voice stated.

“So what is it with this shrinking? Does it mean actually shrinking? Or is it a term for something different? Is it related to some sexual activity or to a drug? I can’t help you if I don’t know what bothers you Loke”, she continued talking.

“It’s these words you know? I thought they would prevent other people from being mean to me when I say them. But if I say them they have no use at all. But when other people say them to me I just…” I sobbed.

“You just what Loke? Don’t tell me that you really shrink because I can’t believe that. Shrinking cannot be possible.”

“Great then why are you still here perforating me with all those questions”, I said in a mixture of anger and confusion.

“What words Loke? Can you tell me?”

I hesitated. “Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis… They came to me in my dreams you know. I thought they would help me but I just ended up here”, I said.

“Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis?” She asked.

Once again…Darkness.

It felt like I’ve closed my eyes for merely a second before I woke up again. I felt that I was still buried beneath my clothing and parts of my braces.

“Loke?” I heard the doctor ask as she started to move the pile of clothing away from me until I could see her giant beautiful face. Here I was shrunken by my doctor who had been just too curious. I could see it in her face that she was overwhelmed with what she saw.

“No that’s just not possible… You’re so small Loke. How? How can you be this small?” She stuttered and remained quiet after that for a while. As she seemed to have caught up with her racing mind she carefully took me between index and thumb and brought up to her eye to inspect me more closely.

“Incredible…” she said still sounding disbelieving.

“And my daughter and the other girls sat on you while you were this size? And you survived it with not more than a broken arm and some bruises?” She asked.

I started yelling random stuff at her so she would notice that she wasn’t able to hear me. She realised that pretty quick and began to look worried.

“So how do I change you back without letting my daughter know that I shrunk you too?” She asked. Just as I prepared to show her by gestures she shrugged and looked out of the window.

“Never mind… There are more important things right now”, she said and turned her head back to look at me.

She put me on the floor of my bedside room and went to the door. She locked it and then began to put off her shoes. She had relatively big feet for size and they were covered in blue socks just as Levy’s had been.

“I’m sorry that I can’t test your durability with my naked butt as my daughter has done but I got to keep my professionalism so you’ll have to be satisfied with my feet. Although I can imagine that you would love to see my naked behind if I remember the way you looked at me first correctly.” She stated.

I backed away a little and shook my head.

“I know you are afraid but I just have to know about the durability of your body. There would be a lot of other possibilities but this way I can make sure that I don’t accidentally kill you with too much weight. I’ll even leave my socks on so it should be less degrading don’t you think. Just think of it as a punishment for your dirty thoughts about me or Levy you surely had or will have some day.” She explained and began walking towards me. I could see stains of sweat on her socks which she surely had worn the whole day while running around in this hospital. As fear took over my mind, I started running. Eventually I was knocked over by her feet and easily flew a good distance.

I hit the floor and rolled over onto my back to see what was happening. Her giant blue-socked foot dangled over me and a good deal higher I could see her smirking face as she obviously was thinking of me as some man who had disappointed her once. Then within the glimpse of an eye she stepped on me like on a bug. My face was pressed into the fabric of her sock and her foot-sweat entered my mouth. The pressure was immense but no comparison to what I’ve experienced with the girls’ behinds previously. Worse were the smell and the degradation. Although she knew I was a human being she had no problem with treating me like a bug. I felt how she increased the pressure and once again I felt like getting flattened. She was a doctor how could she do something like this to another human being? Just for science?

Doctor Azuria lifted her foot of me and observed how I slowly got up again. I could still feel my legs and arms even though my right arm still hurt heavily. But at this moment I realised that I was capable of moving it without the pain getting worse. Was it still broken or did it heal somehow when I shrank? Levy’s mom seemed to notice that too and was bewildered.

“Your body compresses when you shrink Loke. That’s why the encounter with my foot doesn’t even remotely harm you and that seems to be the reason your arm recovered so fast too. It’s the process of being shrunken that could save millions of people’s lives and you are the only one capable of shrinking. I have to find out how this works Loke. There must be some kind of biological trigger that causes this compression and this trigger gets triggered itself by those words. Don’t ask me why…By the way how did you like it beneath my sweaty foot?” She said having to grin when it came to the last part.

Although I was mad at her for doing that, I was thankful at the same time. Her scientific mind understood all this a lot faster than mine or the girls’.

“No I really can imagine that you survived what I’ve heard about and it actually was fun. Sorry but I had to take you as a symbol for all men out there that deserve to be treated like that. No we should get you back to normal size before I decide to keep you beneath my feet forever”, she said.

It took half an hour to explain to her how what she had to do without being capable of just saying it. She spoke the words backwards and a few minutes later I awoke on the bed normal sized and surprisingly dressed up.

“Did you…?” I asked Doctor Azuria who still sat in a corner of the bedside room.

“Yes I obviously did Loke. And I’d be thankful if you’d forget about all this and tell no one. Especially not the girls. We will stay in contact and as soon as I get any results from the DNA-sample I took of you I will inform you about it. My number is saved in your phone for any circumstance. I heard that your family is not exactly the richest in town so if you promise not to tell anyone about this I would like to pay for a little travel into the mountains in the upcoming vacations so you can relax and recover from what happened does that sound like a deal to you?” She offered.

That was an amazing offer since my parents already told me that they wouldn’t pay for any vacation this year. And I could really need it so I shook her hand in agreement and was sent home. My arm was okay and functional and my parents were more than glad seeing me healthy and in a good mood. I told them about my financed vacation and avoided any questions related to my “accident”.

There were two weeks left I had to spend in school but my close relation to the girls was better than ever. We decided not to talk about all that shrinking stuff for a while and just be friends until I’d have figured out what this was all about. At first they seemed a little huffy that I wanted to exclude them from my research but after all these incidents they were happy I could still be around them at all. I didn’t tell them about Levy’s mom as I had promised and so, after two weeks, I was getting ready for a vacation into the mountains.

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter, there will be a change of settings and characters. How will Loke's holidays develop?