- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new setting and new characters will be introduced in this chapter. I hope you like them.

No one I knew would join me on this travel so no one would know about this shrinking stuff. That was the perfect opportunity to forget about all this for a while and just relax. I travelled with a party consisting mainly of students of my age or older. I met some nice guys while on the bus already but somehow I had it easier to get in contact to the girls on this travel. I had learned a lot about how to act when talking to girls and I realised that most of them got to like me pretty fast. The guys I met were already jealous so I tried to include them too and it worked. After the bus ride I already had made a group of friends, an experience I hadn’t made so far in my entire life.

The vacation started unbelievably great. I shared a self-catering hut with the other guys since we weren’t allowed to share it with women. From the window we had a great view of the mountains and a huge lake beneath them. There were a lot of opportunities about what to do with the time here. Climbing, hiking and the best was it was all voluntarily. The only thing that annoyed me was that there were no water closet in the huts but only two outhouses, one for women and one for men, a hundred meters from my hut. There were some showers installed too but in the end it would get pretty annoying I guessed. On the bright side was I shared the hut only with two guys although it was a hut for five people so each of us had enough space and no one had to share a bed. The five girls I liked and got to know in the bus shared another hut not far from mine and complained about the little space they’ve got.

So let me introduce you to the people I’d spend three weeks with on this vacation. On the first evening we met at the girls hut to drink a little bit and get to know each other.

There were Jessica and Britney who had to share one of the two bigger beds. Jessica was a rather small girl but with the curves at the right places. Well she was a little bit chubby generally but still a very pretty young girl at the age of eighteen who quit school to start her career as a draughtsperson. She had black dyed hair and a very remarkable nose. Britney was more like an American stereotype woman. She was easily five inches bigger than me and had long curly blond-dyed hair. Her skin had that tanned colour that was obviously a result of long stopovers in a solarium. But although she looked as if she’d be quite superficial and bitchy she actually was a very nice girl too. The only annoying thing was that she constantly started talking about getting herself a surgical breast enlargement although she already had quite big boobs.

Annika was the girl who had won the dispute about who gets the single-bed by telling the girls that she moved around a lot in sleep. She had natural brown hair and was basically as tall as I was. Also I haven’t seen her wearing shoes yet. Either she walked around barefoot or she wore a pair of thick fluffy white socks like she did in the bus. I wondered whether she even had brought shoes at all.

Megan and Deane shared the second large bed and were Afro-American monozygotic twins. They looked incredibly similar with their brown hair and green eyes. They had enormous chests and rather thick legs too. I had the feeling that both of them were kind of besotted with me but for the moment I chose to just enjoy that.

Igor and Cedric were the two guys I would share my hut with. Igor was a Russian immigrant and quite good looking. He could speak four languages fluently and had brought his guitar which he could play like a god. On the bus he promised me to teach me some chords and I was looking forward to that. Cedric was a bit older than the rest and already at university studying physics and philosophy. A very strange but fascinating combination as I thought. When he told us that he had passed all exams since 7th grade with the highest possible score we all thought he’d be a swot but we quickly noticed that he just was hellishly intelligent. He would definitely have a great future expecting him.

We spent the evening together and eventually Cedric and Igor would go to sleep. Britney and Jessica were already sleeping in their beds and Annika seemed quite tired too. Only Megan, Deane and me were still really awake and I noticed that the two of them were moving closer and closer to me until Megan laid her head onto my shoulder.

“You can sleep with us in our bed if you’re too tired to go all the way home Loke”, Deane offered.

This was getting quite strange and although I definitely found them attractive, I still had hopes to marry Maryanne someday.

“Not tonight you cuties I think I’m gonna leave too and read a little bit before I sleep”, I rejected her offer and carefully disengaged from Megan. They seemed a little upset about this but they let me go and wished me a good night.

When I got into my hut Igor and Cedric were both sleeping. Even though I didn’t want to spend time thinking about it, I got out the paper with those words on it. I read them again and again trying to figure out what they could mean precisely. My eyes were getting heavier and I put away the paper carefully so no one would accidentally find and read it to me.

The next days were great. I went hiking and reached a summit which was about 8000 feet high. I went swimming in the lake which was pretty could but very refreshing and at the fourth evening I even went in naked together with Britney and Jessica. These two girls really were great although at one point Britney crossed a border and suddenly grabbed my privates from underneath me. She let me squeeze her breasts though as an exchange.

“And you think too that I should surgically enlarge them don’t you?” She asked but I negated. I thought they were fine as they were. When we got out of the water and dressed up we had to be pretty careful since the guides of this travel were a little bit dainty when it came to men/women interactions. We sneaked into the girls’ hut where Megan and Deane were waiting with their arms crossed while Annika was sleeping.

“Where the hell have you been?” Megan asked.

“You’ve been bathing naked in the lake haven’t you?” Deane asked.

They were pretty upset that we’ve been excluding them but I had my reasons. In the last days they became more and more clinging and tried to seduce me basically all the time.

“I’m sorry next time we go together I promise”, I said hoping to calm them and it worked.

Every night before I went to sleep I continued reading these stupid words but I just would get no enlightenment. I wrote possible translations beneath them but nothing seemed to fit perfectly.

On the next day I went with Britney and Jessica and the boys to a nearby outlook where we drank something and spontaneously decided to go naked bathing again. I had totally forgotten about my promise and so had the girls. Igor and Cedric left before sundown since they were too afraid of being caught by one of the guides who patrolled sometimes at evening. But everything went just fine. We stayed till after midnight before we got on our way and went to the girls’ hut again to continue drinking and talking. Megan and Deane weren’t there so we supposed that they were spending a nice evening somewhere else but around one o’clock suddenly a guide appeared at the door.

“I’ve seen you three bathing naked in the lake after midnight… Where do you think you are here? Tomorrow there is a train leaving half a mile from here. It’s up to you who leaves. Either both of you girls leave or you Loke but when I come here tomorrow I want to see somebody left have you understood me? You should be thankful that I won’t call your parents it’s up to you how you explain this to them.” The tall man said and left angrily.

“Well that killed the mood…” Britney stated with tears in her eyes. I sighed realising that there wasn’t so much we could do about that.

“I know that you two already have problems with your parents so I will leave voluntarily”, I stated. The girls hesitated and seemed as if they would object but then they realised I was right. The two of them got up and hugged me and even Annika who woke up from the guides yelling bid me farewell and wished me a pleasant journey home.

“We’ll miss you”, Britney and Jessica said forming a heart with their hands.

Crummy I went to my hut to start packing stuff. When I came in Igor and Cedric were gone but on my bed sat Megan and Deane obviously awaiting me.

“What the hell” I said as they were smiling at me.

“Sorry but we’ve been squealing on you. You promised us to invite us the next time but although we’ve been so nice to you all the time you don’t seem to care about our feelings. And now it’s your own fault that you have to leave”, Megan said.

I was getting pretty angry but I didn’t want to make matters worse. But then I realised that my bag was wide open and my stuff was spread all other the floor. I scouted for the sheet of paper until I saw that it was in Deane’s hands.

“What is wrong with you? Are you somehow obsessed with me? I’m sorry about that lake thing but you could’ve just talked to me. I’m in love with someone back home and you were just a bit too obtrusive for my taste. That’s the only reason I liked to spend some time without you two.” I exclaimed trying to divert them from the contents of this paper.

“Well so you admit that you’re rejecting us as if we were some dirty whores” Megan answered while making weird gestures with her index.

“What? Okay would you please just leave so I can pack my stuff and get some sleep before I have to leave tomorrow”, I pleaded.

The two of them got up and went to the door, Megan still with my notes in her hand.

“And give that back it’s private stuff I wrote there”, I added.

Megan stopped moving and turned around to me.

“Is that supposed to be some kind of magic spell you nerd? Just hear how nerdy it sounds Naddan leiyi seerra vus an yevii rhysdorougaie verimentalis what kind of bullshit is this”, Megan said and then her eyes got wide as she witnessed how I compressed to the size of a tiny doll.

As if I was getting practice in shrinking, I managed to stay conscious. It was the first time I actually saw and felt my body shrinking and it was incredible and frightening at the same time.

Deane closed the door she had already opened and took a step into my direction. The twins now had turned into two obtrusive enormous goddesses towering over me.

“No way… this little bitch shrunk down right in front of our eyes. This ****ing magic spell works on him” Megan exclaimed.

This was a very unfortunate situation for me but there was nothing I could do but wait for what they would do next.

“I don’t think he called his parents yet and the guide’s won’t wonder when he’s gone tomorrow when they check so…” Deane started and gave me a bad feeling about this.

“So whatever we do with that little prick no one will find out as long as we don’t spell it backwards”, Megan finished the sentence. I had written a lot of stuff about shrinking onto the paper so they had enough information about how this works and wouldn’t have to fear that I could suddenly grow to normal size again.

I yelled at them angrily knowing wouldn’t have any effect.

“Look at this we can’t even hear him but he seems angry. It’s just a low squeaking noise he’s making” Deane stated and they both had to laugh.

“Okay the two guys will come back soon so we should get him out of here… But the other girls must not know about that” Deane stated and Megan agreed.

“But how do we do that?” Deane asked and frowned.

Megan just smiled and walked up to me. I backed away but as expected she was way faster. She grabbed me from the floor without the carefulness I was used to. She then put off one of her sneakers and her sock. It was a thick black sock which I could smell from her hand.

“I like to sleep in socks anyway and there is no way that anybody hears him squeak when his face is pressed into my sole”, Megan said smirking.

“Isn’t that a bit too much? What if you squish him accidentally or if he suffocates beneath your foot”, Deane asked worriedly.

“You’ve read the paper. He wrote that his compressed body is unbelievably durable and he can breathe through my sock when I put him like back to foot. Still nobody would hear him…” Megan said and Deane just nodded.

I screamed when that ebony giantess dropped me into her stinky sock. My life was developing in a very disturbing way. I lied on the bottom of Megan’s sock which smelled way worse than the socks I had to kiss so far. But it got even worse when I saw her giant foot entering my prison slowly coming towards me. Eventually it pressed my front side into the stinky fabric of her sock until I was stuck completely. She actually had put on the sock she threw me in, she couldn’t be serious…