- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains toilet action, so if you're not into that, feel free to skip it.

But all that was nothing compared to the feeling when she put on her sneaker again. Although the pressure might have been high and painful, the temperature, her sweat and the smell were worse. While being pressed into the inside of her shoe, breathing was basically impossible. Luckily I didn’t need to breathe that much, so I easily sustained the two minutes it took Megan to walk back to her hut. She put off her shoe again and I got slammed into the hard wooden floor. The only thing that eased the force of that encounter was the thick layer of sweaty fabric between me and the ground.

“Hey there you are. What have you been doing?” I heard Jessica ask.

“Hey, my sister and I have been out for an evening stroll with the guide’s permission. It was pretty nice. Did you enjoy your evening as well?” Deane answered hypocritically.

“At first yes, but then we stayed out too long and a guide noticed it. Now they’ve sent Loke back home.” Jessica stated with regret in her voice.

I tried to scream and struggled in my prison but Megan’s foot was weighing heavily on me and as she noticed my struggling, she suddenly stomped onto the ground with the foot I was stuck to and made squishing movements with her foot.

“Eww was there a bug or something?” I heard Britney ask disgustedly.

“Yeah but I think I missed it. Damn we need to close the windows and doors at night”, Megan answered.

The pain I lived through was immense and similar to when Maryanne had made such movements on top of me with her butt. I once again felt flattened and memories of my past traumas flashed through my mind again. Only that this time I was in serious trouble. I felt tears pressing out my eyes and I would have cried loudly if I had been able to. I felt her making further steps while she undressed herself of course leaving her socks on. With every step more air was pressed out of my lungs and more of that stench was pushed into my nose. Then she was finally lying in bed. I know had to spend the whole night at her foot. Beneath the blanket it got hotter with every minute and Megan just wouldn’t stop sweating. I could barely catch a second of sleep.

As I lived through my personal purgatory, damned to sleeplessness, I desperately tried to figure out a way out of my hopeless situation. First I tried biting my through the fabric but the taste of sweaty fabric of my body nearly made me puke and I had no chance of getting through anyway. Secondly I tried to move within Megan’s sock pursuing the aim to crawl out of it. But the sock was tight as hell and pinned me to her foot. Within an hour I had barely moved half an inch and was totally exhausted afterwards. It was that exhaustion that made me fall asleep after all.

I awoke when my poor body was slammed into the ground once again.

“Good morning everyone”, I heard her say followed by painful squishing movements she made with her foot and some jumps.

“Britney, Annika and I planned going for a little morning jog do you two want to join us?” Jessica’s voice asked.

“Tempting offer what do you think?” Megan said with an inflexion that made it unclear whether she was talking to her sister or to me. Quietly I begged for her to decline. I wouldn’t sustain a jog within her sock.

“No sorry I’m not in the mood. I’m still pretty upset that they’ve sent Loke home”, Deane answered.

“Yeah that really sucks. Okay girls then I guess we’ll see each other for lunch later?” Jessica asked.

Megan made an agreeing noise and I heard the other girls leaving the hut. It didn’t take long until I felt how Megan was removing her sock and finally set me free. I fell into her open hand and breathed heavily. The fresh air was amazing and for a moment I forgot everything around me.

“I hope you had a pleasant night Loke. Or should I call you bug?” Megan taunted.

I tried to ignore her since there wasn’t anything I could so after all.

“It’s really impressive that he’s still alive and healthy after all this time under your foot”, Deane stated obviously amazed.

“Yeah and he doesn’t even seem to care about his situation. We should come up with something worse so that he’ll regret rejecting us”, Megan concluded.

At this point she had my attention. Megan held me in front of her eye and it seemed like she was thinking about cruelties she could do to me. Then she suddenly stuffed me into her giant cleavage.

“First he has to realise what he has missed”, she said chuckling. I was sliding down her left boob as she started pressing them together with me in the middle. The feeling of getting squished between boobs isn’t even remotely as pleasant as you might imagine especially as she started making circular movements.

“How do you like my two friends Loke? Easy they just want to play”, she said while I was struggling desperately to get free. Megan then shoved me with one finger onto the nipple of her left breast and then let her bra flip back into place. It was like being pressed into a warm elastic cushion only that the pressure of her tight fitting bra was so immense that I sunk into her soft skin so deeply that it became fully dark around me. I didn’t have to spend that much time in there though because pretty quickly Megan seemed to have another idea. She removed her bra so that I saw her naked chest. She took me with her hand and sat down at a table where she put her breasts on to. Then she laid me on top of them. Standing on this substance was quite hard and I had no idea what she was up to.

“Come on sis” she said and I saw how Deane removed her bra too and went to the table. She sat down close next to Megan and then let her equally huge breasts crash onto hers where I stood. It had been a fault to try to stand on her boob because when Deane’s crashed onto me, my legs gave in and I folded like a match. Deane’s boobs bumped a little up and down flattening me with each single bump a little bit more. I heard them chuckling about my situation but everything was better than the hell of a night I had spent in Megan’s sock.

“Okay so far with the joyful part Buggy”, Megan said and Deane removed her breast from me. My legs hurt but I was okay. But if that was the joyful part I didn’t want to know what would come next.

“Hey sis, I have an idea… Do you remember what he said about what was the only thing that annoyed him in this camp?” Deane said.

Oh lord… Where was she heading with this?

“You mean these disgusting shithouses out there? Oh you bitch I think I know what you’re thinking”, Megan answered.

They both got dressed and put on their shoes. Then Megan put me in the cup of her bra again and let me slip back against her nipple. It was like a punch into the solar plexus and I had to cough while they were heading to the outhouses. I had a really bad feeling about this but what should I’ve done? I was completely helpless. As she got me out of her bra, we already were inside of the girls’ outhouse. It had the classic stench of an outhouse in the mountains and actually it didn’t look any better than it looked in the men’s outhouse.

Megan then put me onto the quite dirty toilet seat. I looked over the edge into the bowl and nearly threw up as I saw the quite too short chute filled with excrements. Dried shit sprinkled the steely walls. Even though it was a relatively small chute where the excrements were three foot max beneath the seat, for me it looked like the view into a ravine. A ravine filled with shit and piss though.

“You like the view Buggy? Well why don’t you jump in then?” Megan asked devilishly.

Shocked I turned around to her not sure if she was serious.

“I’ll make it easier for you bugman… Either you jump into that pool of excrements your made out too or I will coincidentally forget that you’re on that seat and gonna do my morning business. If you jump in voluntarily I might use another toilet for that so it’s up to you”, Deane explained to me.

I turned pale as she started removing her jogging-pants. This reminded me too much of my previous adventures with female butts and I really could abdicate this one. But then I looked into the chute again and the sole thought of jumping into that pile of crap made me shiver.

Meanwhile, Deane had slipped off her underwear too and moved backwards to the toilet seat. Once again I felt the menace radiating from a naked female butt. Last time Maryanne had sat on me nearly two minutes and I barely survived it. This time a woman who surely weighed way more than even Louise planned on pulling through a whole “meeting” on top of me and I had no idea how long that would take and what she would do with me afterwards. At the same time jumping to the chute was basically comparable to committing suicide. I would never get out of it and would slowly die and be turned into waist.

Deane’s massive black ass was already casting a shadow over the toilet seat and I felt that she wouldn’t wait much longer before she’d enjoy mushing me beneath it.

“You better decide quickly since it is pretty urgent”, she said as if to confirm my suspicion. Again I stared into that dark and disgusting hole and just couldn’t bring myself to jump in there. Desperately I had to watch Deane as she dropped her ass onto me without any sign of carefulness. Her big butt cheek was no comparison to what I had experienced before. It flattened me instantly distorting my arms and legs and pushing every last bit of air out of my lungs. First I heard Megan chuckle and then it began. The roaring sounds of her behind implied that she had started with her business while at the same time she was squishing the life out of me. It got pretty unbearable within the first sixty seconds due to the enormous pressure, the temperature, her butt-sweat and because I couldn’t breathe. If my lungs would have been still filled with a quint of air, I could have easily sustained it without breathing but unfortunately that wasn’t the case.  

Time passed agonisingly slow and my condition became worse with every second. I couldn’t feel my arms and legs anymore and wasn’t even sure if they still existed. It wouldn’t shock me if they were turned into bloody mush already. Even my face was getting numb as it was pressed into her wobbly cheek. I got headache and my crotch was crying for mercy. But eventually after what I would estimate had been another ten minutes, Deane lifted her relentless ass from me and turned around to look what she had done to me.

“Holy shit sis. Look how flat he is. Do you want to imply that I’ve got overweight you little bug-bastard?” She yelled at me but I couldn’t even move slightly. Deane took some toilet paper with her left hand and grabbed me off the bowl with her right. She then pressed me with my back into the paper and moved it downwards her body where no sun would ever get. I would have screamed but I was way too exhausted. I saw her dirty butt-hole closing in and tears came to my eyes when I was wiped against it. I nearly got stuck in it but she grabbed one of my useless flat legs with the paper and tossed me into the chute with it. So I was ending up there anyway. I dropped into her fresh excrements but my head was still in the air so I could breathe. It was incredibly disgusting but what followed afterwards was way worse.

Megan’s face appeared over the hole and smiled at me.

“Sorry but it’s urgent too buggy”, she just stated and turned away. Soon enough her butt was showing up over the chute and sat down. It became quite dark. Only a little slit of light enabled me to see her genitals and her butthole which would cause an apocalypse upon me.

I have never felt humiliated like that but knowing I would die in this shithole was worse in that moment. And that just after I had found great new friends and my life seemed to develop just into the right direction. It was almost funny that I ended up like that after all. My life literally reversed into its shitty condition.

Megan took another ten minutes until she was finished.

“Well I’ll see you later crapman I hope you enjoy your morning visitors. I bet you can’t await to be shat at by your homies Jessica and Britney.” Megan taunted and Deane just laughed before they both left the outhouse.

I couldn’t believe that these girls actually had no problem with murdering me. I was still a human being wasn’t I?

The only thing I could do now was trying to keep my shit-covered head over the surface of the pile and wait. Eventually I heard another girl come in but the only thing I got to see was her butt blocking the light out once again. It was probably Britney since her ass was tanned as hers but I couldn’t tell for sure. I lived through it and continued waiting.

After three more unfortunate encounters something else happened.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. Feel free to share a comment/review about how you feel about the change of settings and characters.