- Text Size +

I ran to Britney and hid behind her feet to signal my fear of these two girls.

“What is going on here?” Megan exclaimed as she had seen me. Britney knelt down and grabbed me.

“Do you know something about this?” Britney asked in a commanding voice.

“Yeah it’s pretty strange. We visited him yesterday night when he was packing his stuff. He begged us to say these strange words to him and keep him here so the guide’s wouldn’t find out that he was still here. We secretly brought him here because he didn’t want you to know about this either. At first we were okay with this but then he started creeping on you last night while you were sleeping. We had to put an end to this when he climbed onto Annika’s bed to explore her body, so we held him captive until you woke up and when you left we put him in an earth-hole where he should think about what he had done. But it seems like he escaped and sneaked up on you again…” Megan lied. Stunned I watched as Megan actually managed to convince the girls that I was some kind of pervert.

“Sadly that makes sense… When I woke up he had been creeping in my bed again”, Annika stated and gave me a cold gaze.

I gestured wildly hoping that they would consider hearing my version but to no avail. They seemed to believe Megan.

“That’s so creepy… I’m glad you intervened there or he surely would have done perverted stuff on our bodies”, Britney said.

I couldn’t believe how fast these girls changed their opinion on me. I actually thought we were friends. But never mind… Now that they thought I would creep on them while shrunken, they surely would turn me normal-sized again to let the guides send me home.

“Is that really true Loke?” Jessica asked and eyed me. Instead of nodding or shaking my head I just made a gesture symbolizing that she should make me big again.

“Look now he wants to be normal-sized again. Well I’d be afraid too if a group of giantesses found out that I had been creeping on them.” Deane stated derisively.

Jessica shook her head in disappointment.

“Well shall we grow him back and bring him to the guides?” She asked.

“No way! They will think that we’ve been hiding him and we could get in trouble. And we don’t know what he will say to them either. Let’s keep him like that and make sure he will never abuse his size again”, Megan suggested.

My heart started racing. This was not what I had expected. I had survived all this shit and finally had gotten to the girls hoping they would save me and now they all turned against me. My hate on Megan and Deane was growing with every second.

Britney smiled and nodded in agreement and so did the others.

“Well his encounter with my foot was good for the beginning I think and it shows us that his body is very durable since he survived me stomping him with all the force I had”, Annika stated.

I was still in Britney’s hand as she knelt down again and put me onto the floor. The girls built a circle around me and stared at me like the judges of a high court.

“Even though Anni has already punished him a little I think she should get revenge first because she was the one he actually spied on already.” Jessica pleaded. Annika smiled and wiggled her toes as she took a step into my direction. Her steps caused the floor to slightly shake and I was stunned with fear of what she would do to me now. Her feet were now right in front of me and I could smell the mixture of foot-sweat and dirt emanated by them.

“Why are your feet always dirty Anni, just look at your nails. You should let them get cleaned don’t you think?” Britney suggested playfully.

“Yeah I think you should get to work quickly Buggy before we consider a more painful punishment”, Megan taunted.

I looked at the faces of each of the girls to see if they were serious. Anni just smiled at me and made me fall over with her toes. Their nails were somewhat dirty and since it didn’t seem like I had any great opportunities I began scratching the dirt from beneath them. It was disgusting and it stank awfully. This was the worst day I ever had. After about fifteen minutes and three finished nails I backed away from her foot. I was exhausted and desperate and sat down trying to prevent tears from leaving my eyes. I was no foot slave and I sure as hell was no creep so there was no reason I should continue doing this as I had done nothing wrong except for surviving Megan and Deane’s attempt to kill me.

“You’re not finished yet Loke”, Jessica stated threateningly but I didn’t move. They had to return me to normal sized before I would do or say one more thing. I thought about how my friends at home had treated me and wished that I was with them instead. They had made fun of me too but at least they always cared about me. Even the painful things they’ve done to me had been mostly for a good purpose.

“Loke, you better continue or we will squish you into non-existence”, Jessica continued. I ignored that threat. Jessica wouldn’t actually harm me. She was a nice person who was under the bad influence of Megan’s dirty lies.

I noticed a fast movement behind me and turned around. It was Britney’s nylon-socked foot that crashed into me and sent me flying through the room. I crashed into a wall and slid back down on the ground. I coughed a few times and my back hurt but I actually seemed to have sustained this without further injuries.

“Holy shit that was awesome”, Deane exclaimed.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I looked angry at Britney who walked up to me again. She used her toes to press me against the wall.

“Don’t take it too far Loke or swear to god I will eat you alive”, she threatened. Her toes pushed the air out of my lungs and rubbed me against the wall excoriating the skin of my back. Then she let go of me and grabbed me again. Within a second I was dangling over her opened mouth and gusts of warm breath flowed over me. Megan chuckled and enforced her to eat me. Realising that being eaten could be fatal for me I began screaming and crying again. Britney noticed that and handed me over to Jessica.

“Better you take him before I do something I could regret” Britney stated and sat down on her bed. No I was in Jessica’s hands who was still looking at me coldly.

“You really disappointed me Loke. I really had thought better of you but you had to abuse Megan and Deane’s kindness didn’t you?” She said.

I signalled her to make me big again continuously while still crying. She then made a fist with her hand around me and walked out of the hut. The pressure was immense but sustainable and after a short while she opened her hand again and I saw that we were in my hut. The other guys were gone and slowly the other girls caught up to us.

“What are you planning Jess?” Deane asked worriedly.

 

 

“I’m getting him away from us. We were so close to do something we could regret one day. I don’t think any of us wants to be a murderer so I’ll let fate decide what happens to that little prick”, she said and put me on the bedside-table of my bed. Then she started packing my stuff and eventually she would take me and put me into a little pocket of my own backpack.

“I think there’s a train heading for his hometown in an hour… He will not miss that train.” She continued and put on the backpack. It was dark in that little pocket and I could barely understand the words spoken outside of it. But still I understood what was going on. Would she put me in the train while I was still shrunken? Well even though I didn’t like that idea, everything was better than staying around these dangerous girls any moment longer. I noticed that Jess started walking while she still seemed to discuss with the others.

“Hold on girls… Jessica isn’t that Loke’s backpack?” I heard the muffled voice of a guide ask.

“Yeah he forgot it here so I was going to bring it to the station so they can send it to his hometown where he himself or his parents can fetch it… But I don’t have their number could you call them?” I heard Jess answer.

“He’s as dumb as he’s brazen isn’t he… Yes I will…” The guide answered and Jess continued walking. My travel in this dark pocket continued for a while until the sounds of cars and trains implied that Jess had reached the train station.

“…the train arrives at platform five please be careful” I heard an artificial voice say.

Jess seemed to talk to someone about the backpack which was then handed over. It appeared that I was on the train now and by god I wasn’t sad about that. I would never make holidays in the mountains again…