- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second chapter hope you enjoy it :)

When I opened my eyes I found myself in some kind of dome with transparent walls, somewhat glass-like. The world outside of the dome looked kind of diffuse but the things I assumed to see really disturbed me.

It looked like the living-room in Maryanne’s house only that it seemed way bigger than before. I looked down and realised that there was glass beneath me too through which I could see a very distant carpeted floor probably three-hundred feet beneath me. I shuddered since I’ve always been afraid of heights but unfortunately this didn’t seem to be the major problem here. I realised that I was obviously standing on an augmented version of the glass-table in Maryanne’s living-room.

There were the two white Sofas standing in a corner around the table and I could even see the door to the kitchen miles over miles away but still looking huge like a portal to a different world. Light was coming through the opening and it was impossible to see what was lying behind it. Now I inspected the dome a bit closer and touched its walls. As assumed it was glass making it dispensable to further think about what this “dome’s” purpose was. It obviously was an oversized glass put onto me so I couldn’t escape.

All these thoughts rushed through my mind while I still thought my environment had somehow grown. But something wasn’t right with this explanation and I struggled to find out what that was. I looked down to the floor and down my naked body. Wait a second… My naked body? It was then that I had to understand that I more likely had shrunk than that the rest of the world had grown.

Voices came from the kitchen and soon footsteps followed like thunder after a lightning. Through the distant portal I saw the diffuse shapes of paranormal humanoid creatures enter the living-room. They were the biggest creatures I had ever seen and overwhelmed with fear I retreated to the wall of glass most distant to the approaching menace. I cowered down like a frightened child, watching them closing in.

A laughter loud as an airplane taking off went through the room. It felt strange and familiar at the same time. There now were four of these creatures that gathered around the glass table and seemed to sit down on the Sofas. Inspecting them a little more precisely they began to look like Louise, Maryanne, Milly and Levy. I stopped breathing for a while as it was clear now that I had shrunk when Louise had spoken the words I’ve written down from my dreams. One of the girls, I suspected it to be Maryanne, reached with her giant hand over to the dome and lifted it away. Now my vision went clearer and I had my proof that it was them sitting around me. Four giantesses were looking down on my naked little body. I was heavily confused and just stared at their huge bodies.

“Karma is a bitch right little one?” Louise’s voice boomed through the room. I turned around and looked into her smirking face.

“We all read what you’ve written Loke. How can you be such an asshole? I really thought you were just a misunderstood young fellow who needed some friends to take care of him…” Maryanne stated with regret in her voice.

I yelled up to them that it wasn’t meant like that but seemed to not even be capable to hear me.

“Do you hear this high pitched noise he’s making. I bet he’s trying to find an excuse. Fortunately his voice is too low for us to hear it. But at least he got new friends now who will take care of him even though not the way he might have wished for”, Louise said amused.

I looked fearfully at Maryanne and she gave me a wink. What did this mean?

“Oh you’re so cold-hearted Louise, just look at that poor little guy standing there naked nearly pissing himself just listening to your subtle threats”, Levy said.

The way they talked about me was so different from how I knew them. But I had heard them talk like that when they were bitching about other people in the school. I shuddered again and tears came to my eyes as it seemed that I had lost the only friends I had in school only by my own arrogance.

“What do we do with him now?” Milly asked curiously.

Without giving an answer Louise walked stood up and made a step into my direction. I backed off again fearfully watching her enormous body towering over me. She wore skin-tight jeans and a black top that wasn’t leaving much for imagination. As she bent over me I had a perfect view of her huge cleavage, which had been quite big already when she was normal sized. Her hair nearly reached me and I could see joy in her face.

“I think he likes the view he gets up on this table. He’s staring at my cleavage… That little perv… Even in such a situation men seem to only think about sex. Time to change your point of view then mister…” Louise stated and suddenly grabbed me off the table. The forces pressed every last bit of air out of my lungs as she lifted me up faster than any elevator, only to then drop me like a stone.

“What the…” The other girls shouted as they saw how she let me fall from the height of her chest. I couldn’t really realise what was happening. It was like I had jumped from the empire state building and the only thing I could think of, was the carpet floor I was falling on to. As I crashed into it I was surprised by the low amount of pain rushing through my body. Pretty sure that I had not been turned to pulp by the impact I even managed to stand up again and to check my body for injuries.

“As I suspected it… Look if you drop a bug from this height it wouldn’t hurt itself either”, Louise stated from far above me.

I was standing within the fluff of the carpet with handicapped vision and no idea of how this situation would develop. I tried again screaming at the girls but either they didn’t hear me at all or they just ignored me.

“Yeah but you didn’t know that Louise! You could’ve killed him seriously what is wrong with you?” Maryanne stated upset. So at least Maryanne still cared a little bit about my well-being. I hoped she would probably help me out here a little.

“Calm down Annie he’s fine isn’t he?” Levy stated chuckling while she walked around the table and stopped right in front of me. Every single one of her steps was like an earthquake of intensifying nature. Her feet were covered in thin blue socks and they were only standing a few meters away from me. The point of view really had changed as now the giantesses looked even more frightening. I was barely the height of Levy’s big toe so her feet already looked enormous to me but when I looked up I realised how tiny I really was. If they didn’t know I was here they would never notice me on this carpet and I might even get stepped on eventually. The sole thought of Levy’s foot making one tiny step more into my direction freaked me out totally.

I turned around to watch Louise who was even taller. Her feet were bare and her toe-nails painted blood-red. She played around with her toes while watching me.

“Are you afraid of my feet? Well you should be since I could make you disappear beneath them forever.” She said and raised her right foot above me. It blocked my entire vision and its shadow darkened the spot I stood in. I could see the lint between her toes and the dirt on her sole. Slowly I could also smell the scent of her foot as she descended it a little bit. I fell onto my knees praying that she wouldn’t actually step on me. Fortunately she decided to spare me and made a step backwards.

“See that’s the point of view I want you to have. Realise that you’re nothing compared to me!” She stated smugly.

Even though her words were more than disturbing I felt relieved that I had been spared. Louise chuckled as she looked at me.

“This is so fun, just look at him how he knees there praying for his insignificant life”, she said.

“You’re so mean Louise imagine what it had to be like for him being like a bug beneath your foot” , Milly stated but even she couldn’t prevent herself from smiling at my sight.

“Okay here’s the deal Loke. If you kiss our feet as an act of apology we will try to figure out a way to return you back to normal size. Does that sound good?” Louise said and I nodded heavily to show my agreement.

“See I’m not such a mean person after all now am I?” She continued and I shook my head. Maryanne and Milly laughed, stood up from the couch slowly walking towards me too. Now I was surrounded by four giantesses and their enormous feet. Maryanne wore clean white socks so I decided to start with her feet. Even though they were close it took me more time than expected to get there since I had to fight my way through the fluff of the carpet. The closer I got to her left foot the stronger got the slight scent of worn socks.

As I crouched in front of her giant big toe I wondered whether my smelling sense wasn’t a little bit enhanced since I’ve been shrunk. My lips touched the fabric of her sock and I started kissing it with as much passion as I could pretend.

“Oh isn’t he cute. Are you sure you want to return him to normal?” Levy said chuckling as I had finished and walked over to her blue-socked feet. The thought of being returned to my former size let me forget the slight humiliation I was going through that moment but Levy’s feet smelled way worse than Maryanne. Milly’s black socked feet were just fine and easy to bear.

Done with the first three I fought my way through to Louise. She helped me by shoving her foot a little more into my direction. A little too much though I realised too late as her toes crashed into me and ran me over. It was more shock than pain that made me stop breathing. I was buried beneath Louise’s toes which she softly pressed onto me playing around a little bit. The smell was awful and I felt her sweat moistening my naked body. Fortunately she removed her foot from me after a short while and I could see her smiling face again.

“Sorry little one but I just had to try this… You don’t need to kiss my feet now though”, she said. I was angry but at least I was through with this now.

“Okay let’s see we have no idea what these words mean but in Hollywood it would usually last to say the sentence backwards”, Maryanne suggested.

What a mundane idea I thought but it was worth a try.

“verimentalis rhysdorougaie yevii an vus seerra leiyi Naddan”

And my world went black again…