- Text Size +

“How the hell can he be this good at poker?  It doesn’t make sense, we taught him fucking three days ago for shits and giggles and he is cleaning us all out of our jerky.”  The guard just had to get this off his chest.  Rektor took to poker like a fish takes to water.  The game took place in the back of the large room of the facility.  The guards introduced Rektor to it as well as beer and some weird thing you smoke called tobacco.  Because money had no value in society the chips were sizes of deer jerky which was a delicacy to the men.

“I think it’s probably because Rektor is a leaper.”  Alexis chimed in from up high as she watched the game. 

“Oh, what did we say, no protecting your man when playing cards.”  It was odd that the whole facility took to Alexis as fast as they did, from the time the couple arrived till now it was night and day.  The uneasy feeling of a 90-foot woman who could crush them like a bug was replaced with kind jabs from the guards and an appreciation for what she brought to the group.  The men even said they maybe able to grow even more food this year with a person like Alexis tilling the field. 

“I’m not protecting Rektor.”  Alexis started before being interrupted by Rektor.

“Umm, I’m sitting right here everyone.  Do you have to talk about me right in front of me?”  An annoyed Rektor said.

“It’s not protecting you if I offer an explanation.”  Alexis rolled to her side as Sarah who was resting on her shoulder felt the motion and walked on her body as it rolled.  The kids were asleep in the beds and it was just the grownups doing what grownups do, she thought back to the note that Shannon had left and how they played cards before growth and wondered if this was as close as they would get to that interaction.

“Oh, won’t you let Alexis give her explanation.”  Sarah said from sitting on Alexis massive side boob.

“FINE!”  All the men said at once.

“Well, the way I see it.”  Alexis got in her most educational teaching voice she could muster.  She copied it from the teacher who was teaching the kids to read, well, Alexis being honest with herself her teacher as she had asked to start taking reading and writing classes with the children.  She was proud to get a B+ on her last test on nouns, verbs, adjectives and conjunctions.  “Rektor is a leaper.  This is as you call it a game of chance.  Every time Rektor leaps he makes takes a chance because he can jump at least 125 feet, maybe more we never actually measured.  He must calculate in the air where and how to land.  The game of chance is something he has been playing since he was a child.” 

“Oh, if he is good at calculating Alexis that is one thing.”  The guard took another sip of his beer and a drag from his pipe.  “But explain how he has no tells in a bluff.”

“That’s easy, to Rektor his life while he has been banished was to go unnoticed.  He has a rule in his list of rules I think it is number six.”   Rektor raised his head to Alexis as she spoke.

“Rule eight Alexis, if you don’t give them a reason to look, they won’t.  If you’re going to reference my rules at least get the number right.”  Rektor corrected.

“Whatever, the point is that he has learned to not give any tells in life because it is the part of being who he was after he was banished.  More so, let me ask you men a question, when you have something to say who do you go and see when you were kids?”  The men around the poker table didn’t know where she was going with this, they all looked at themselves and back to Alexis.

“Our Mother.”  The men said with a shrug.

“Exactly, men from the clans don’t have mothers in the sense that you had, after a certain point they are given in an exchange.  Rektor never was shown the unconditional motherly love and thus didn’t also learn how to overly express his emotions.”  Alexis with all her size felt even bigger now after laying out her thesis on why Rektor was amazing at poker and had won nearly all the jerky.

“Can we please, step, talking, about me and go back to playing cards.”  Rektor said while sending a glare to just about everyone in the room, dudes, woman, giantesses alike got the glare.

“No, we like this, want to say anything more about Rektor Alexis?”  So, for the next hour as the game finished up and Rektor drank some more of these beers Alexis told stories of the clans to the guards.  She talked about societies that they had never been part of, the summer games in the female clan where they all wrestled for bragging rights.  How men banished the leapers.  It was at the end that the men said they had a surprise for Alexis that they wanted to give her. 

“Alexis, we know that you give us so much.  We also know that you are careful where you eat, where you exercise, and just, well, we know you make sacrifices.  So, have you ever had whiskey?”  The guard placed the dolly carrying the gigantic barrel of whiskey down by her hand. 

“No, I don’t even know what it is.”  Alexis squinted looking at the barrel.

“Well, it is something that will make you feel good.  By our calculation this barrel should be the same amount as one of our shots.”  The guard removed the lid from the barrel while another appeared from the kitchen with shot glasses.  Sarah after seeing all of the shot glasses were filled with whiskey slowly slide down her giant friend’s boob hitting a bump along the way she assumed was her nipple and walked over to Rektor and the other men.  Alexis not understanding this tradition sat up where her head was only 10 feet away from the ceiling. 

“Rektor, Alexis” Sarah started “We didn’t know what to expect when you two first came back.  But you have become more than friends.  You two have become family.  Raise your glasses up high or barrel in your case.”  Sarah said with a wink in Alexis’s direction.  “Cheers and to new beginnings.”  Alexis watched as Rektor and the others repeated what Sarah had said and then touched all the glasses together.  Then the oddest thing occurred to Alexis, they drank whatever was in the bottle they poured.  They didn’t sip it, they didn’t even look like the tasted it, they just in one gulp swallow it all.  The faces some of the men made after they had finished made it seem like this whiskey was made of half fire. 

With all the questions Alexis had for this ritual she still didn’t want to be outside the group.  She picked up her barrel of whiskey and brought over head of the circle of her new family.  “Cheers and to new beginnings.”  And with that she brought the barrel up to her mouth and swallowed it.  Years after this shot the legend of the giantess who took a shot of whiskey lives on at the Narn facility.  The gagging, the sour face and the frantic crawl out of the facility to dry heave still bring laughter to the guards.

“That’s awful, why would anyone ever do that?”  Was the first and only question Alexis said to the group.

“I guess it’s an acquired taste.”  Sarah said.  “Ok, everyone it’s getting late let’s all head to the racks and get some sleep.”  The guards not wanting to leave mumbled and grabbed the few pieces of jerky that Rektor hadn’t won from them.  Rektor walked to with the guards to his bunk when he heard Alexis’s voice.

“Rektor, could you sleep with me tonight.”  A few of the guards made cat noises for some reason but Rektor walked back to Alexis.

“Where would you like me to sleep. I can put a bunk over there.”

“Oh, I was thinking you could sleep here.”  Alexis said pointing in between her massive breasts.  Rektor took a huge gulp thinking of the possibilities of comfort but pain if she rolled. 

“Well, I’m not sure.”

“Please, I won’t turn and even if I did I know you are fast enough to move, please Rektor.  It gets lonely at right in here and I just don’t want to be alone.”  Alexis knew that her big eyes and her sad face always worked on her lover.

“Ok, but if I get nervous or you start tossing and turning I’m moving, agreed?”

“Agreed.”  With that Alexis laid down on her back and gestured to her ample breasts.  Rektor with a quick jump landed on top of her boob and did a quick flip landing in between her breasts.  He looked around and saw he was not even taller than her resting buxom.  “I think you’ll find this area comfier than that bed.” 

“Love you Alexis” As rector placed his pillow on Alexis’s skin and lied down shutting his eyes.

“Love you too Rektor, enjoy your boob mountain, night.”  With that the two lovers dozed off in the most blissful sleep they had ever had.

The next day started off like normal.  Rektor would leave on his own in the morning after breakfast and enjoying a cup of coffee which he learned can be very addictive.  The guards didn’t want to admit it but Rektor by himself was the best at patrolling.  He could go unnoticed and move with more speed than any of their equipment.  Rektor stilled enjoyed the time away from the facility to gather his thoughts on the whole matter.  He also loved to find a tree and lean back and open his thermos of hot coffee and enjoy it in the morning when the day was just starting.   He took notes of all possible attack angles to the facility and was crucial in building a new escape plan if it was ever needed. 

Alexis’s day started with her leaving as well to find enough vegetation to eat.  Even thou everyone said she was welcomed to eat at the facility she still didn’t like to because of her size and the amount it took to fill her.  She always returned and had a small cup of coffee to get her going and ready for her reading class.  It amazed Sarah watching her 90-foot friend try to learn everything.  Maybe it was because she was never brought up with the stereotype of being with children to learn but she had no problem being surrounded by seven to ten-year old’s or being corrected by the teacher for not knowing the difference spelling wise for as and ass.

The day was going like many other days.  Rektor would return in time for lunch and tell stories of his adventures to the kids.  How huge this canyon was on the other side of America.  Alexis would let the children use her body as a jungle gym.  It was as if all the calm was building up to something Sarah thought.  Just as she thought it she regretted it as she saw a guard come running from the command room.

“REKTOR, ALEXIS we have a situation.”  Sarah came running from the guard.  The two looked over and saw the guards start to arm up with those guns and get the vehicles ready.  “There is one giantess, probably 70 feet tall, it’s the second biggest I have ever seen next to Alexis.  It’s about 7 miles out from here and heading our way.  I’m sending the men and setting up for an evacuation.”  Sarah said while trying to catch her breath from the anxiety and fear. 

“I wouldn’t send your men and where did you put my old clothes?”  Rektor said while having on his thought face as Alexis called it.

“What do you have in mind Rektor?”  Alexis said with both dumbfounded he didn’t want to have the guards go out.

“She is by herself, this isn’t a raiding party.  If she was trying to sneak up on this facility she wouldn’t becoming thru the hills over there, it is a dead giveaway we wouldn’t miss her.  No, I think she doesn’t know of this place, it’s better to assume she is either granted the right to leave her clan or she was banished.  Either way sending the guards out will confirm or reveal your existence.  Whatever she wants Alexis and I can handle.”  Rektor explained.

“By why your old clothes?” Sarah asked as the guard handed them to her.

“If I show up in a material that looks new and not of a norm for a male clan it wouldn’t be hard to deduce I had something.  She may not want you but she may want to know where I got it and I would rather just avoid the whole situation.  Ready Alexis?”  Rektor had finished changing and gave her his nervous smile.  He grabbed his old coat as well and placed a gun inside in case he needed to use it.  The two took the fastest route to the walking giantess.  The two stopped a half a mile from the giantess.  It was obvious now that Alexis was seen but most likely Rektor had gone unnoticed.

“What do you think Rektor?”

“Strange, very strange.  I say she is all the 70 feet that Sarah said, about 45 years old.  Why she is this far away from any of the female clans I know about it beyond me.  I think we should introduce ourselves together and then go from there.  If all goes right she leaves the area none the wiser to the facility.”  Rektor said as he started another leap towards the giantess. 

“And if it doesn’t go right?”

“Don’t ask questions that you already know the answer to, it’s as simple as her not walking out of here.”  Alexis never liked when Rektor talked about fighting.

The pair stopped 300 feet from the unknown giantess.  They all stared down each other and not a word was said for a few moments.  The wind brushed the giantess’s hair to the side and made Rektor’s brain go crazy thinking about all the calculations he would need to have for his leap.  The giantess had lost some of her beauty to age, her breasts dropped a little more than most but that was due to age and gravity.  Her body had some scars on her arms and legs no doubt from battles.  But still, Alexis had to hand it to this woman, she was alive in her middle forties is still a good feat and Alexis wouldn’t complain to look as good as her if she reached that age. 

“Can I help you?”  Rektor didn’t know how to lead this conversation. 

“You’ll have to speak up hun, you’re a little too small and too far away for me to hear.”  The giantess countered. 

“He said.”  Alexis tried to respond.

“Alexis it’s fine, remember I’m faster” Rektor said softly to Alexis not knowing if the giantess was having a hard time hearing him or she was playing some sort of game.  Either way he spoke soft enough so that he knew she wouldn’t have heard him.  With that Rektor took another leap and landed around 175 feet from the giantess.  “I said, can I help you?”  Rektor said louder than before.

“Oh that is better, no, I’m fine but I didn’t imagine I would come across a leaper and a giantess.  Biggest girl I ever saw and with a leaper.  I did not expect that when I woke today.”  She said as she leaned over and took a knee getting a look at Rektor.  “No, I didn’t think I would ever see a leaper again.” 

“Why are you here?  There are no female clans in this area and no man or woman comes to the coast.”  Rektor asked, nervous that this giantess was still taking a knee looking squarely at him.  ‘Ever see a leaper again’, Rektor couldn’t help but wonder at those words, it just seemed odd. 

“I don’t see why that is any of your business.  If you’re going to question me, you can at least know my name. I’m Kim.”  Kim this new giantess looked at Rektor and then back to Alexis who was walking towards him.  Alexis was impressive to her; she wasn’t lying with saying she was by far the largest female she had ever seen. 

“Please Kim answer the question.”  Alexis said as she reached where Rektor was standing.

“I am on the walk.”  Kim replied and stood up to her full size, it was the first time she had ever looked up to anyone in 30 years. 

“A walk?”  Rektor asked confused.

“The walk” Alexis corrected Rektor.  “It’s when those who were elders in the clans decide to leave.  They are given a ceremony for their service to the clan but then leave to finish out their time on this world in a manner they see fit.  It is an honor to be given that right and have no obligation to the clan.  Very few women ever have the benefit of the walk.”

“Oh, a learned woman I see, but you are far too young to have earned the right of the walk.  I’m guessing you are the one who was banished from the clan in the valley.  A girl of your height banished, whatever you did it must have been something.  I’m not sure but I’ll wager it cost the life of one of your sisters.”  Kim the former elder knew the ins and outs of female clan life. 

Kim walked up to Alexis and held both of her hands out to her side at a 45-degree angle.  She then separated her fingers and looked Alexis squarely in the eyes.  Alexis followed suit until they match position.  The two took a step in and Rektor right on cue leaped out of the way of the two-massive woman.  The hands came together and the fingers intertwined.  Then to Rektor’s shock they woman pushed their breasts together causing a clapping noise to be echoed around as the huge orbs smooshed.  Alexis started first and kissed both of Kim’s cheeks and Kim returned the gesture.  Finally, both looked at each other and said “Sister”.  The two separated and looked at the dumbfounded Rektor.

“That is an old greeting from two different female clans.  It is a sign of peace.”  Alexis said still wondering when Rektor would pick his jaw off the ground. 

“Kim, I am Alexis and this is” Before Alexis could finish Kim had to speak.

“Rektor, that is Rektor.”  It was now Alexis who was shocked.

“How do you know my name?”  Rektor said in a firmer tone than before.

“I would know my own son.”  With that Rektor went weak knees and his eye sight went white.  He had fainted.