- Text Size +

“You look nervous, are you nervous?”  Alexis was stating the obvious as she always does.  The giantess was walking as Rektor leap.  They had been travelling for almost a week to his sister’s clan.  The journey wasn’t a hard one and except for destination it was like many of the travels of Rektor and Alexis.  Rektor would leap ahead and scout of the area every now and then while the footsteps of Alexis would shake the ground and cause rotten branches to fall from the trees.  Whereas the animals wouldn’t know that the quiet and precise leaper was even in the area they couldn’t ignore the 90-foot giantess.  With every step the unlikely duo in all senses came closer to the unknown. 

“Oh, I’m just peachy!  I am going to walk right into a women’s clan and ask for their blood.  If they don’t squash me, grind my bones, eat me, throw me over a hill, squash me in their fist, I also must warn them about my tyrannical brother who wants war.  Except for all of those considerations and problems I’m just fucking peachy.”  Rektor took another leap and landed on the biggest tree he could find.  While looking down he saw the land of his Mother’s clan.  They had built huts and a wall around.  It was impressive and one of the most built up and structured clans Rektor had ever seen.  He saw guards patrolling which was odd for a woman’s clan.

“Sarcasm noted lover.  But I’m here and no one is bigger than me and I’ll get involved if needed.  I’ll stop everyone from yelling fee fi foo fom and eating you.”  Alexis finally reached rektor’s tree and both knew they would be spotted soon.  Alexis extended her arms for Rektor to walk on.  As rector walked along Alexis’s arm to her shoulder and he noticed the guards looking in their direction.  He knew that Alexis must have been spotted but he didn’t know if they could make him out or would they not see him or think he was an animal.  All questions that will be answered soon. 

“Are you ready?” Alexis asked the question she knew the answer to but she didn’t know what else to ay.

“No, but I don’t have an option do I, they have already sounded the alarm and you can see the commotion inside the clan.  The warriors are getting their weapons and they are pushing the young ones into the center.  This has been practiced, learned and they are not hesitating.  This has been practiced a lot.”  Rektor and Alexis walked down the hill and towards the clan.  They saw the guards all 60-foot giantesses unsheathe their weapons as they started to open their ranks to encircle the unknown threat to the clan.  Alexis heard a small click coming from Rektor.

“What was that clicking?”  Alexis had stopped and allowed the giantesses to encircle them.  If she kept pressing she may be viewed as a threat and a conversation would be impossible.  Alexis stood there with her hands down looking as non threatening as possible but she wasn’t ignorant to the fact that she was still much bigger than any of these guards.

“I placed a round in the chamber of my weapon.  If this goes bad be ready fight.  But the guards will not act if you are not moving any further.  This clan will most likely follow standard female operating procedures and the leader will address you as another woman.”  As if to appease his word Rektor and Alexis watched as a 75-foot giantess with red hair came out of the clan walls.  As she passed the guards they bowed their heads as a sign of respect.  The female clans were always so organized and it was almost always size driven in terms of social power.  “There she is, that must be Amber from what my Mother said she looked like.”

“She kind of looks like you, don’t you think?”  Alexis was trying to fill the void with small talk to keep both of their nerves at ease.

“Yea, except I’m 5’8” and three quarters and she is around 75-feet.”  Rektor knew what Alexis was trying to do but at this point his stomach was in his throat.

“Always have to put in the three quarters of an inch.”  Alexis smirked knowing Amber would be here in any moment.

“When you have been around as many people who tower over you as I have, you learn to take everything you can get.”  Here goes nothing the pair thought.

“Woman, I will ask this once, why are you here and what is that man with you?”  Stern, and blunt but not unexpected from a woman leader Alexis thought.  Rektor was now trying to swallow his stomach to calm his nerve as it had jumped through his throat and into his mouth.

“I request for only a moment of your time to discuss something that we believe you and your clan may benefit from.  We have noticed the vigilance the clan has demonstrated so we do not want to burden you, as for the man, forgive me for going against tradition but he is my lover.”  Alexis stared at the leader and then to Rektor she noticed his right hand gripping the pistol grip of his weapon and the sweat dripping down his hand. 

“Come then inside, however that man must stay outside while we talk.”  The leader replied.

“And what guarantees do I have he will not be harmed?”  Alexis was showing her concern for him something that Rektor has started to learn and appreciate as the relationship grew.

“Hear this, this man will not be harmed unless I order it, any woman who violates my order will be subject to severe punishment.”  The leader said as she raised her hands above her head showing her authority to the whole clan.  “Better?”

“Yes, and thank you.  I will leave my companion outside.  Do you wish to have a guard for him?”  Alexis started walking towards the leader and Rektor jumped off of her shoulder.  He flipped in the air a movement which was watched from the leader to the lowest ranking guard.  He landed gracefully on a tree which stop well over 100 feet tall.  After a series of small jumps, he was a top of it watching everyone.

“No guard is needed and he is a leaper, one of the last and he looks like he is older than a teenager.  I doubt if I told my guards to kill him they would be able to catch him.  For a leaper to live as long as he has after the man clans banished him he knows how to escape.   We will go to the meeting area and you can say your part in front of everyone.  But don’t think me giving you this forum means I won’t have your throat slashed.  It has been rumored that a clan banished their biggest woman awhile back, I’m thinking that was you.”

“Whomever gathers your rumors heard right, I have been banished.”  The two walked to the clearing inside the clan.  The words of the leader went quickly as the elders of the clan were in their normal spot and the rest except for the guards outside had all come in to listen to Alexis plea her case.

“My name is Amber, daughter of Kim who has left us to commit to her walk.  She as well as the elders have given me the reasonability to lead this clan.  This is a role I am willing to give my life for, speak your case so we can give judgement if it is worthy of the clan.”  Alexis was already impressed that the weight of leadership hadn’t worn on Amber.  She stood tall at 75-feet.  Her fire red hair rain down her back.  Her cloth covered up her incredibly muscular body but she still had her womanly form as well.  Alexis couldn’t help but notice her butt which was perfectly huge and plumb but didn’t jiggle once as she walked.  She was a perfect warrior if she needed to be one but was now performing diplomacy. 

“My name is Alexis, I was banished from my clan and became a wanderer.  I come from, from, Rektor would be better at this.”  Alexis was tongue tied with all the eyes on her.  She was used to having all eyes on her given her size but she had never given a formal address.  “Look, I want to say something as formal as you Amber but it’s not who I am.  We have a request and we were sent here by the former leader, Kim.  We come on behalf of a group of people who think they can change the world.  The details, well the details are better said by the man who you will not allow inside your clan.”  Alexis explained hoping her response will not anger anyone of importance.

“How do you know of my mother Amber?” 

“Amber, my friend and I came across her when we were with our new clan.  She is there giving them protection while I left.”  Alexis further explained.

“She is one of the oldest giantesses, how come your clan can’t give themselves their own protection.”  Amber was vetting her story.

“I don’t want to say, however let’s say no one is nearly the size of strength of Amber and I request no more questions about our clan is my friend is not present.”  Amber pandered the responses as her and Alexis continued to talk.  The elders would whisper to themselves and the crowd couldn’t get enough of this talk.  The biggest question they all wanted answered was why would their former leader, Kim, be needed for protection.  Surely this clan would have younger warriors.

“It is our tradition to never let a man inside our clan walls.  However, like my mother before me I too as a leader must listen to the people I serve.”  Amber addressed the crowd.  Alexis thought back to the Gettysburg Address and wondered if that Lincoln guy was as good as she was talking to a crowd.

“LET HIM TALK, LET HIM TALK, LET HIM TALK!”  The crowd roared followed by two stomps of their feet.  The whole forum shacked as Amber looked at Alexis who gave a small smile know she had convinced the masses.  Alexis didn’t know if it was to listen to Rektor or perhaps the blind curiosity of seeing a leaper but step one was going nicely.  Amber looked after looking at Alexis looked towards the elders and saw all their heads bow in unison in agreement. 

Amber raised her chiseled arms up to quiet the crowd.  “I am only a vessel of the woman, so you have demanded so I must allow.  Bring the man to the forum.”

Word went quickly to the guards who were watching Rektor.  After a quick discussion, as to the best way to bring him they approached the man high in the tree.

“You are being summoned to the forum.  Come I will carry you.”  The guard said to Rektor.  Rektor didn’t trusted the guard as much as he could throw her. 

“I will come but I will use my own legs to reach it.  It is nothing again you ma’am, however I have lived longer than expected by following my rules.”  With that the energy went into his legs and he took into the air.  He landed only for a moment to plan his next leap and to the astonishment of the guards he was moving faster than they could have ever thought possible entering the clan in only two leaps.  As he came closer to the forum he saw they had placed a small table in the center next to Alexis.  He stopped at the entrance and the area fell silent. 

To the young ones this was the first time they had ever seen a man, to the elders it was going against everything they had been told.  To Alexis it was a sigh of relief seeing her lover.  Rektor thought of the best way reach the table.  True he had been told he could enter but traditions like killing any man who stepped foot inside the clan are not easy to overcome.  It would be too easy for one to catch him if he took a long jump over the crowd.  He decided that along the ground and through their feet would be the best and safest option.  He dashed between the legs of the giantesses hearing them gasp at his agility and speed.  They moved away to give him room but it was too late to do anything because he was already past them and only a couple of times had Rektor needed to use a giantess’s leg for a perch for just a second to continue.  This all took less than a half of minute before he landed on the table and looked at Alexis who gave him a comforting wink. 

Rektor looked over the crowd and he realized that size was relative.  He was the smallest person ever to be inside this clan however there he was with all their attention.  The crowd of giantesses ranging from 30 feet to Amber the largest at 75 feet all looked upon him waiting for his words.  His lover the tallest at 90-feet extended her index finger and patted him upon his back ever so softly as a sign of encouragement.

“We have never had a man within our clan, this is an honor which I hope you realize.  I am the leader and you may call me…”  The leader started with her arms in the air but was cut off by Rektor.

“Amber, Kim, your mother has already explained.”  Rektor crossed his hands behind his back to show respect. 

“Oh, I see, and what else has my Mother said.”  Amber followed suit to show respect and crossed her hands behind her back which caused her massive breasts to jut out and showed off her powerful shoulders. 

“She explained her walk, explained the structure of this clan and how her eight kids came to be in life as best as she could.”  Amber’s eyebrows peaked when she heard this man say the word eight.  Eight children?  Amber was lost in thought and looked up into the sky.  This motion was not lost on Alexis as she had seen both Rektor and Kim countless times when thinking have that drifting look on their faces.  “She had given.”  Rektor tried to continue but was stopped by Alexis raising her arm and extending her hand out as if to non-verbally say stop for a moment.  Amber ran the word eight over and over in her head.  Her mother sometimes would speak of her first child, the man.  She said she named him Rektor but she doubted he would live because he was a leaper.  When she talked about her first child she seemed upset.  She once said she had given his father a box which belonged to her family but tradition had it that the first born would always receive it so it no longer belonged to the woman. 

“Rektor, is that you?”  The crowd didn’t know what to make of this turn of events.

“Yes, I am the eighth child of Kim, she is my mother.”  As Rektor said that to the stunned crowd he noticed a young giantess who was already bigger for her age lock her knees and faint.  A few others caught her and started taking her out of the forum.

“See that Nikki is taken care of, she is my youngest sister.”  Amber removed the look of concern and back to the look of the stoic leader as she continued to talk.

“Fainting must run in the family.  Kim was on her walk when she came across our new clan.”  As Rektor used his hands to motion to himself and Alexis.  “She learned that our new clan is much different than what you understand about the world.  This clan are all my size, the men and woman alike.  Whatever caused the change it didn’t affect them.  They also kept technology and tools you will not believe unless you saw it with your own eyes.  They believe they can help all of humanity but need your help.  Specifically, they want a blood sample to compare to mine.”  Rektor explained to the crowd.

“That is quite the tale, a tale for fools.”  Amber voice started to grow aggressive.  “How do you expect me to trust a man, and you mention my MOTHER’S name.  Guards arrest these two, it would be so easy for the man clans to capture her and have her spill everything about this clan.”  Alexis and Rektor looked on in shock as it was going so well.  “You will be executed at the end of the day!”  The crowd roared and the elders gave a nod of approval.

The guards surrounded Alexis and Rektor.  Rektor brought his weapon so that the butt stock was comfortable in his shoulder notch and Kim balled up her fist.  If they were to die today they wouldn’t go without a few accompanying them to the great beyond.  Amber turned to exit the forum and let the guards do their work when she heard that little man, the man who claimed to be her brother yell something.  She couldn’t make it out as she turned around and saw the guards slowly close the circle around those two.  What was it he was saying.  Something about a box?

“Silence!”  Amber again raised those massive arms up and the crowd and guards went motionless.  “I give you thirty seconds you better not waste it.”  Amber for only curiosity wanted to know if he said the word box.

“The box!”  Rektor yelled while pointing the gun directly at Amber’s head.  She didn’t know what he held but she could tell if he was attacked he would not be taken as easily as a man standing his size should be taken.  “The box, it was handed down within our family.  It comes from before growth and is given to the first child.  It should of went to you since you were of her family but she followed the tradition to the letter.  If the warring male clan captured her, why would she reveal such a tradition.  More so, if her first son was a leaper how would they know now he would have been banished long before this war started.  I have that box and it was given to me by my father on behave of my Mother, our Mother!”  Rektor lowered his gun and pulled out a small box he had left within his back pack. 

Upon seeing this Amber raised her hands out like a cross to the surprise of the elders, guards, and the rest of the clan alike.  The crowd dispersed from this silent command.  Not a word was spoken the only noise coming from the sound of the ground giving way slightly to the footsteps of the giantesses.  After all of the crowd had empty the forum Amber walked up to Alexis staring at Rektor who had not left his table.  She extended her hand and followed it with extending her index finger.

“This is an old man tradition I believe.”  With that Rektor extended his arm and the two shook.  Come, we need to discuss more in private.”  The three left the clan and went to an opening outside of the walls to discuss what had occurred.