- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And the villian appears

Alexis walked as soft as she could to where Rektor had told her the flankers would be traveling so that she could ambush them.  She remembered what he said earlier about what had to occur today for it to be a success.  The three of them were to be split with the flankers given to her alone to deal with, if they were eliminated the male clan would be walking blind.  The other was as many angelics to be killed if possible to take away any air surveillance.  Then she remembered his last objective which sent a chill down her gigantic spine.  I want to bloody their nose.  He talked about how his brother was a bully when he was still in the clan.  How he would when his father wasn’t watching pick him up and throw him as far as he could in hopes of Rektor landing on his head or breaking an ankle.  Rektor finished with if we bloody a bully they will charge hard, fast and won’t take the time to calm themselves and do the leg work.  To scout out the area and come up with the plan of action.  Alexis would follow this plan but she didn’t like the idea of all of this killing.  It just had to happen she believed; for the future. 

Alexis listened and heard her first group of Flankers walking along a path below her on the hill.  She couldn’t believe that she had gone unnoticed but as Rektor said if she stayed below the tree line she would go unnoticed until they would be in place.  She slowly dipped her head and said a short prayer something that Sarah had taught her when she needed help.  She was about to lung out and begin her attack when the flanker’s conversation caught her attention.

“Leader says there are humans as small as we were before growth.  Men and women all unchanged.”  The tallest of the Flankers spoke, he was probably 40 feet tall at best and handled a short piece of metal most likely from those skyscrapers Rektor talked about.  “The men will be easy to kill but we shouldn’t kill any of the women.”

“Oh, and why not just kill the whole lot?  We are the stronger ones, or at least we should make them our slaves so they can do the bitch jobs in the clan.”  Another of the giants of the group chimed in with his two cents.

“Men, think about all of the little woman, we won’t fit in their tiny pussies but imagine five or six of them on your dick pleasing you, why kill when we can have pleasure.”  The tall one of the group followed by grabbing his three foot-long dick giving extra emphasis on the words pleasing you. 

Alexis looked and listened to these males in disgust and wondered if all men talked in this savage way.  She was beforehand having doubts about what she was asked to do but now her resolve was strong.  She thought of Sarah her friend who would be powerless to stop them, powerless to say no and she felt her legs start to straighten.  She pushed off the ground and she went down the hill faster than even she anticipated.  The noise was obvious to the flankers but it was too late for Alexis’s first target.  He stood at only 35 feet which is small for an Ox.  As he looked up he could only see the crotch of Alexis.  Nothing in his training prepared him for facing an enemy of her size.  He watched as Alexis’s foot came up even higher than his head and he out of instinct put his hands up for protection.

 As the angry giantess in Alexis came out it became apparent to the rest of the group they were going to be powerless as they watched their fellow man have his arms broken as he tried to protect his head.  They first saw and quickly heard his arms bone give way from the force of this in their estimation 100-foot giantess.  After the arm bones broke there was nothing stopping the foots descent onto the man’s skull.  A loud thud was heard followed by a moan as the head of the most likely crippled man was being pushed to the ground by her foot.  A loud crack was heard as the head landed on the grown and it fully caved in from the impact.  His head looked like a grape which was squeezed between two fingers after the giantess was done with him, what really struck the group was how quickly had this man’s life had ended and their jaws were agape as blood splaatered over all of them from her first victim.

The second man charged at her with a yell “For men” but he was quickly silence as this giantess grabbed his hand before he could swing his sword into her abdomen.  She squeezed the tiny hand in her grasp and the sound of bones being crushed as quickly followed by him releasing the sword.  She grabbed him by the neck and lifted his body off the grown.  As his worthless kicks continued she brought her hand with the sword outward and swung it into his torso.  The result was his body being cut into and his lower torso fell to the ground with a few slight kicks still occurring as the nervous system sent out it’s finally message of survival.  She casually threw the upper torso at another man knocking him down and before he could regain his feet to run the sword was plunged into his skull.  His death was the quickest and most painless.

With the rest of flankers killed Alexis focused on the leader, the one who wanted the women, like Sarah to please him.  She didn’t know to pity him or enjoy killing him to defend her friend.  He stood there in fear and terror as his grim reaper approached.  Fear had taken over as Alexis picked him up by the head.  Both hands started squeezing around his skull like a vice.  His eyes started to bulge out of their sockets and it sounded like he said a prayer but no one was listening.  The head exploded in a red mist and Alexis threw his body to the ground.  One group down and three more to go she thought.  Alexis liked the idea of starting a better future with Rektor and Sarah.  She liked the idea of a female clan was now going to live at Narn and the facility if they survive this battle but why did making the future must be this bloody?

“Do you believe Alexis will be fine?”  Amber said as her smaller brother Rektor was standing a top of her hand scanning for his first target an Angelic. 

“Knowing her, and what I witnessed of her in the last battle, she will be fine.  It’s too windy in the morning for the Angelics to take off.  Once it is mid-day they will send one up and I will handle him.  Right now, I need help setting up a few surprises.”  Amber brought Rektor down from her extended hand and held him at eye level with her.  The size difference would normally bring disdain from Amber that this person believed himself as an equal.  But her brother, Rektor, had proven to be her equal.  In the short time, they had known each other she had learned that the way of her clan, of all clans was mistaken.  She wished that he had known him for longer and was still ashamed of herself for trying to have him and Alexis executed. 

“Yes, what is it Amber?”  This moment of being eye level with his sister Amber would have made him uncomfortable and nervous if not for his time with Alexis and Kim.

“I don’t know how to say it, but, you have impressed me so far since I have known you.”  Amber just wanted to say it but she was embarrassed by her feelings and her rosy cheeks showed off that embarrassment.  “I wanted to say, before we start thank you for changing me, and this if awkward because I never thought I would say this, love you little brother.”  Amber let out a sigh and brought him in close to her chest and held him with both hands not as she felt Rektor give her a hug. 

“I love you too Amber, I never thought I’d love my sister but I love you, but I’m your big brother, I am older.”  Rektor smiled at Amber and knew how hard it was for her to have that conversation.

“You’re bigger in age only, you’re still the size of my finger.”  Amber ripped her brother in a banter which could have been seen between any sibling before growth occurred.  “What is your plan?  What are we doing before the angelics take flight for the day?”  Rektor went into his bag that was given to him from Sarah before she left to go back to Narn.

“These are mines, powerful stuff.  They work by what is called a trip wire.  I will put some in the trees and I need you to string the trip cord to another tree.  These should help to thin the heard of men and hopefully bloody the noise of my brother.  Making him angry.  I’ll put some in the trees and some in the ground.  We have three hours before I estimate the angelics will take the flight and they will discover our activity.”  Rektor jumped to the first tree and placed the mine 30 feet up its trunk.

“If we only have three hours let’s get to work.”  The brother and sister started at a feverish pace.  No second was wasted as they knew that this was going to be pivotal to the battle that was looming down the road at Narn.  The work went by silent as Rektor wanted to be able to listen if someone had left the columns of the male ranks.  It was a full three hours and their work was done.  The team left the forest and saw the first angelic. 

“Amber how strong are you?”  Rektor looked up at Amber as they both watched the Angelic fly high above.  Angelics normally flew four to five miles behind the main body of troops. 

“You have seen my rip that tree apart a few days ago, what do you think?”  Amber hated idiotic questions.

“Ok, better put, how accurate can you be if you are throwing a rock?”  Amber picked up a rock and said just tell me when to throw.

“Wrong rock amber, I was thinking of a rock that was about 5’8” tall.”  Rektor kneeled to his boot and pulled out his bowie knife.

“You’re joking, aren’t you?”  She opened her palm and watched as Rektor jumped and landed.  Amber curled her fingers around her brother and pulled back her arm like she was throwing a baseball.

“This is the only way to get information, let a rip when you’re ready.”  Rektor thought he must have gone crazy.

“Well, and I thought women were the craziest people in the world.  I have to save those small humans must be saved to see if people your size are just as crazy as you.”  With that she threw Rektor at the flying Angelic.  Rektor had never been this high in the sky ever.  He hoped this wasn’t going to be death but he needed information. 

The angelic didn’t know what happened as he felt a sharp pain in his right wing.  He tumbled to the ground as he felt a cutting occur on that wing and he knew that he must have had some of his tendons in his wing severed.  Was he under attack?  But who could get him so high in the air?  Who could be so small to land on his back?  The angelic landed hard on his stomach and saw he tried to stand but he felt a cut on both of his ankles.  He couldn’t stand, his one wing was now useless and both of his legs were crippled.  The attack was so quick and efficient.  The angelic turned over to his back and saw his attacker as well as hear a rumble coming from a distance.

“You, I remember you.”  The disbelief said it all on the Angelic’s face.  He had been betrayed from one of their own.  “Why would you attack of one your own clan?  You are a coward.”  The angelic spat on Rektor’s face.

“My clan, I was pushed into the wilderness over a decade ago, on that day when you and the rest of my former clan pushed me into what you thought was a certain death was the day you stopped being my brother.  Now, I need some answers and you are going to give them to me.”  Rektor looked away to see his gigantic sister was coming fast.  “Why is the clan on the move?” 

“I won’t tell you shit!”  The crippled angelic was being defiant, he was the pinnacle of the male race.  He wouldn’t easily give up answers to a lowly leaper.

“Ah, good that you followed me Amber.  I want you to know that I plan to kill you however how you die and the amount of suffering you endure is purely up to you.  I may not scare you however that happens to be Amber leader of a female clan, oh and my sister.  I’ll ask you again, why is the clan on the move?”  Rektor remembered watching something with Sarah, it was a movie about a detective and he wanted to look like this Dirty Harry since this guy always got results in his movies. 

“I won’t say shit to the likes of a leaper and that BITCH!”  The angelic spoke in defiance.

“Amber” Was all Rektor had to say as she picked up her foot and delivered a crushing blow to the Angelic’s legs.

“Do you want to answer my questions now?”  Still silence as Rektor gave out a sigh and gave a look to Amber who picked up the no sobbing prisoner by the wings.  With ease, she pulled the wings off his back and watched as he fell to the ground. 

“Ok, ok, no more I will tell you everything.  We are on the move after the new leader killed his father, before he was killed he told of his first son who was in love with a giantess.  He also followed those two before he returned and saw these small humans.  Humans who were not changed, the new leader saw this as a threat to our humanity and an abomination to the clan.  We are on the move to correct a mistake in the world.  Those little humans, the giantess and you are a mistake.  He will kill you all.”  The shocked faces of Rektor and Amber told the fear they have for women and the normal people alike.  They had to be stopped. 

“Amber, make it quick.”  Amber raised her foot and slammed it on the head of the Angelic ending his suffering.  The siblings looked at each and walked away from the body.  Leaving it in the open to anger the male clan.  The repeated this for the next six hours as angelics took off to scout.  They heard explosions go off as the lines of the male clan had started to enter their mind field.  The day was bloody but was a success.  They walked to the rally point and saw Alexis covered in blood.

“Were you successful?”  Rektor said bluntly?

“Yes, all four flanker groups have been killed.  They fought but they couldn’t stop me, I guess we did what we needed to, but it is bloody.”  Alexis hid her hands which were covered in blood.

“No need to cover your hands after this is over we will all have blood on them, but I’m sure what we are doing is right.”  Rektor tried to comfort Alexis and Amber.  This was something he never thought he would be a party to, the destruction of his former clan. 

“We have another Angelic that is coming, and he’s the biggest I have ever seen.  He’s also wearing this odd yellow scarf.”  Amber pointed to the 25-foot angelic.  Rektor immediately recognized who it was and when he landed on a nearby cliff he looked on in disgust.  His brother had killed his father, had rallied his former clan to commit genocide.

“I never would have thought my little brother would be the one that would be leading the defenses.”  The giant angelic laughed at realizing his own brother was the one who brought the misfortunes to his clan today.  “Good to see you again Rekty”

“Good to see you Johnny, you know I hate being called Rekty as much as you hate being called Johnny.  I will stop you, I will protect my new clan.”  Rektor started walking towards his brother.  Alexis and Amber clenched their fists ready to fight but were waved back by Rektor. 

“Big words when you have your gigantic bitches behind you, I thought a man was involved, to know our tactics and to take advantage.  But I was wrong it was just some dumb leaper, something below a man.  But when I heard that one of the angelics was taken down by a small person I had to see for myself.  I was going to offer this person a place in my ranks, but now, I will ensure you are dead.”  Johnny again laughed and flicked off the three of them.  “I will kill all of those normal people and anyone who stands in my way.  See you again soon, little brother.”  With that his brother took off again and flew away his laughter echoing.

“I have never liked men, but my sisters hearing this and his arrogance will be more willing to fight.”  Amber turned her back and grabbed the gear they had brought.  “We were going to bed down for the night, but right now I am full of energy and will walk until I am back with my sisters.  By my hand that man will die.”

“No, he killed my father, threatened my love, threaten my family.”  Rektor looked up at Alexis when he said love, and his sister when he said family.  He picked up his back pack and put it onto his back and took a slow breath at this realization.  “It is my reasonability, he threatens the whole region with his hatred.  He threatens Sarah and her clan.  He will, must die by my hands.  If he dies by any other hands he will become a martyr.  He must die by a man’s hands, my hands.”   

Alexis opened her hands and Rektor jumped landing in her welcoming palms the three left and started to Narn.  A new resolve washed over them, they were going to have more blood but it was needed.  Alexis thought about something Sarah had said about the future, it is always darkest before the dawn.