- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Always need to have details.

It didn’t take long for Rektor to explain what had occurred.  How he was captured by these mundanes and how they spoke in words he didn’t understand like DNA, genes and genetic manipulation.  How the cave he was in which they called a “bunker” had light which came from their own doing, their technology.  Rektor told her all the details as she was sitting down just outside the bunker and he sat on her knee.  He explained the deal and how they had watched him.  He also explained his reasoning behind agreeing and an odd kindship he felt with these mundanes.

“Alex, they have managed to stay hidden all of their lives, I can relate and their only goal it appears to me is to bring about a return to the old days when men and women were the same in the world.  They showed me so much and even something I thought was lost in time.  They called it an airplane.  They say they don’t use it often and it is mostly used to scare people from going to close to the coast.  It can go many times higher than even you can reach into the air.  I hope one day they let me go in it to see the world from your perspective.”  Alexis breathed in slowly this was all too much.  She wanted to say something but coming up with the words was just beyond her reasoning for the moment.  She slowly breathed in and out as she realized that everything she was taught was a lie.  Women were not chosen as her elders had said to be the rulers.  Men were not the scourge of the world and that is why they were for the most part beneath them literally as well as in position in the world.  If this Sarah was correct and if she could understand and read she must know a thing or two, the whole world became what it became because of chance.  Something so small as this DNA she told Rektor about had changed.  It was nothing more than chance.  For all her strength in her 75-foot body she realized that she was insignificant to this chance. 

“Rector, I would like to speak with Sarah if possible.”  Sarah upon hearing this was nervous.  Why would this giantess want to talk to her?  But to get the blood sample and possibly a sample of fresh blood from her it was worth the chance.  She exited the bunker and took the first look at Alexis.  The first thing that caught her attention were her feet.  Her whole body wasn’t even the size of one foot.  She continued to gaze up and her legs kept going farther and father.  The next obvious thing was her butt.   The butt of Alexis was over the size of one of the vehicles.  It had made a crater from the sheer weight.  She continued her eyes up to the tits this woman had which were bigger than the hanger door to the bunker.  Not together but one tit was bigger than the hanger door.  Sarah looked down and looked at her small chest and barely a C cup and she had to admit she was envious of Alexis for having a large chest and yet have them as perky as they were.  Her neck was slender but looked strong.  The last was the face.  Alexis had a genuine smile.  Sarah wasn’t naïve but she could tell that Alexis was a little.  The awkward smile she gave Sarah as she appeared from the bunker couldn’t be underestimated.  For all her power for being a giantess Alexis appeared to be as nervous as the small Sarah.

“Rektor aid your name is Alexis, but you prefer to be called Alex.”  Sarah spoke up not knowing the volume to use to this mammoth of a woman.  She slowly reached her hand out as if to shack her hand, an instinct from normalize that Sarah probably didn’t give a second thought.  Alexis slowly reached her hand out and extended her pinky finger which was the size of Sarah.  Sarah placed her whole palm upon the tip of the Pinky and they shook.  “What would you like to know Alexis?”

“I have never seen a person who has never changed, all of this is so much, I wanted to just see you.  To see if I can believe you.”  Alexis immediately regretted her words but what was said was said.  Seconds passed as Sarah went over the proper response. 

“I hope you can believe in me.  I don’t know what to say about me physically, you sure are a sight to behold and a person of all 90 feet shouldn’t be underestimated.”  Alexis looked down and was puzzled.

“I’m not 90 feet I am 75 feet, I have been that size forever.”  Alexis put Rektor down on the ground and stood to her full height.  She didn’t want to be bigger and was comfortable with knowing she was 75 feet.

“Alexis, I meant no disrespect however we have measured you with a device and you are 90 feet.  I hope I didn’t upset you but you are 90 feet.  We have observed how woman measure and often they do not have the correct tools to measure correctly.  But more to the point.  I want to see if we can learn more about the change.  Possibly offer a solution.   Rektor maybe the key and you may also have something in you we can use to study.  Rektor to our knowledge is the last leaper and I ensure you we have better means to watch the happenings of the world.  He is by far the smallest changed man.  Looking at you I know from our studies you are by far the largest human we have ever seen and not just in my life time.  I am making no promises but it could be something we can’t afford to waste.”  The word waste was something that caused both Alexis and Rektor to look at Sarah with surprise.  Alexis slowly leaned back down having her right-hand impact the ground causing a small tremor to run throw the ground.  This caused Sarah’s knees to wobble.  Her butt hit the ground next causing another crater as she sat back down.  What did she mean waste was a mutual thought between the two lovers?

“What do you mean waste?”  The lovers said in unison blushing as they realized what they had done.

“What are the chances” Alexis again noticed the word chance but she kept quiet as Sarah spoke.  “That the smallest man would end up being in love with the biggest woman.  What are the odds that the woman who could scare hundreds of men with her sheer size would find her heart taken by a man who would be laughed at by all women?  We have studied your clans for long enough to know how they handle their societies.  We are truly blessed that this chance occurred.”  Sarah walked between the two and knew she had to get them both on board. 

“Will you two help me try to help the world?”  It was corny and Sarah knew it but she felt it was a good line.

“Yes.”  Alexis and Rektor looked into each other’s eye and wanted to give it a chance.  If the blushing from the two said anything to Sarah it was that her corny line had worked.  It was the next step that was easy. 

“SARAH, SARAH, SARAH!”  The big guard which punched Rektor ran out of the bunker.  “We have a problem!”