- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I wanted to do a story that allowed me to develop a fun cast of characters and scenarios, without limiting me to a select few. With that in mind, we now have this lovely guild to call home!

Author's Chapter Notes:
This is mostly exposition about the setting, though it introduces us to a couple characters! I hope you enjoy.
The tavern was explosively loud with merriment and laughter among friends as everyone laughed and talked amongst each other. The most common conversation topics were regaling about a daring quest that had been completed earlier that day or where their next job would be taking them. The important thing to know about this place is that it was one of the top adventuring guilds currently established. People from all over would sent requests for a Red Rose adventurer to aid them in times of potential or immediate danger.

They were not only one of the most efficient guilds, but they were also the one and only guild comprised of entirely female members. I would have loved to admire the room full of strong, talented, and diverse beauties, but it was extremely difficult to see anything but boot-clad feet and towering legs from my vantage point on the floor. I'm a one inch tall man, the only man currently in the guild's tavern. How exactly I ended up in this position is a story best saved for another day.

"Colton, where are you?" A commanding, mature voice rang out above the rest of the chatter. I recognized her voice immediately and got a little nervous. She only used my full name when she was in a bad mood.

"Cole is right over here, Miss Thawrn!" A young witch called back excitedly, pointing down toward me. She wore almost entirely black clothing, the type you'd expect for a woman of her profession, though her pink ponytail made her stick out like a sore thumb.

"Gee, thanks Anna..." I said sarcastically, which she replied back by simply sticking her tongue out at me. "Oh yeah, REAL mature. How much longer do you have on your witch training again?" I asked with a shit-eating grin.

"I graduated last year and you KNOW that! I'm a full-blown witch now, thank you very much." She shot back, a bit flustered as she pouted and crossed her arms across her chest. "I could turn you into a newt if I wanted!"

"Honestly? That might be a size improvement." I told her, and after a moment we both broke out laughing. This is cut short by the familiar stomping sounds of 'Miss Thawrn' as she approached. "Uhh, hey there Rosalyn, what can I do for you?" I asked apprehensively, looking up at the monumental guild leader standing over me.

Rosalyn Thawrn was a slender woman with long, wavy black hair, a fair complexion, and a presence that demanded attention. Her attire was conservative but form fitting, with a green corset, white button down, and brown pants. Her most well-known and striking quality, however, was the tattoo of thorns that went from her chest and up across the right side of her face. One of her leather boots tapped the wood floor impatiently, as if expecting something of me.

"You're certainly going to be earning your keep today, Colton." She claimed with a smirk as she looked down at me, the low nod of her head gesturing to her other boot.

"Oh, uh, you got it!" I tried to sound enthusiastic, though I'm sure she could hear my lack of conviction. If she did notice, she didn't say anything thankfully. When she was like this, I found it best to be as appeasing as possible. Without another word, I went to the toe section of her right boot, pressing against the wall of leather. Rather than being met with resistance, I walked freely through it and entered the shoe. This was so routine that Rosalyn had used her magic to make an entrance of sorts just for me.

Her bare toes wiggled in anticipation, then lifted up, inviting me closer. I sighed, walking forward and lying down underneath them. I knew the drill, but I was already so tired from the day's work that I just wanted this to be over already. Her massive digits rested down upon my body and squeezed me, signaling that I could begin. Obediently, I started rubbing and massaging her toes, having to focus on one at a time due to how much each of them dwarfed me. I could already feel the humid atmosphere within the boot,y body getting damp from both my own sweat and hers.

This has been my life for the past nine months and will probably continue to be for a long time.
Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you thought of the writing and what you're most interested about! Next chapter comes some foot material and more about the guild leader.