- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will try to update the story daily. Please give feedback o I can improve my writing!

Chapter 2: Shut In and Brought Out

David took a moment to gather his surroundings. The fall into the pocket had shaken him up a bit, and he was still disoriented from being grabbed. His eyes eventually adjusted and he could see a dim light coming in through the cracks of the zipper that sealed him in. As he attempted to get to his feet, he felt a smooth, cold surface behind him. Must be her phone, he thought, before suddenly coming to a realization. "I just have to contact 911! Someone can help me then!" He practically shouted.

David reached for the large circular home button that was on the far end of the phone. Reaching it, he realized he could not press it in normally. He decided to dive to the other side of the pocket, knocking the wind out of himself in the process. Feeling the button with more leverage, David let out a yell as he forcefully pushed it in. He felt it click, and had a split second of satisfaction before a blinding light filled his eyes. He felt as though he had been hit by a hundred flashbands at once, and worried he might have gone blind. The shock knocked David on his butt, and he nearly passed out from the sheer surprise.

Coming to his senses, David was able to squint at the screen to make out the images on it. He tried to use his hands to tap the "Emergency Call" option, but nothing worked. His hands were simply too small. He was about to try and use the rest of his body when a massive force pummeled him into the screen of the phone. Olivia was feeling the pocket to make sure he was still inside, and When her probing fingers felt his tiny form, the hand withdrew.

Out of options, David decided that there was nothing left to do but wait for the school day to be over, so he lied down in the pocket and fell asleep to the gentle swaying of Olivia walking through the halls.


4 hours later

David awoke with a start as the backpack he was inside tipped and his world quickly turned upside down. Staggering to his feet, David struggled with the zipper until he was able to make an opening just big enough for him to slip his body through, tumbling to the floor. Looking in all directions frantically, he was met with an environment that he was not familiar with. He saw blue walls with a cork board covered in pictures, and a desk in the corner. As he looked down, he realized he was on some sort of soft blanket, which he quickly found out was a bed. "Where am I?" David wondered aloud, before a violent vibration shook him from his thoughts. With a slight creak, the door to the bedroom opened, and Olivia walked in, Still wearing the same outfit she had been from school. She carefully closed the door behind her and lifted the backpack up, briefly searching through the front pocket of the bag before shifter her gaze down to see David laying on her bed.

"Hello there, little guy. I think you belong to me now."

David shook his head, thinking that maybe he misheard her or was going crazy from the shrinking, but she reaffirmed her words by swooping her hand down and picking him up by his legs, dangling him in front of her face. David could do nothing but stare into her massive blue eyes while she spoke, her hot breath washing over him with a slight minty odor.

"Did you hear me? I said you belong to me now. You got that?"

Terrified of what she could do to him, David nodded his head frantically.

"Good," the booming voice responded. "I'm glad we're on the same page. You will obey every order I give you from now on, and you will let me do whatever I want to do to you. Understood?"

"This is crazy! I-I'm a human being! You can't just-you won't" David started.

"I won't what? I can and will do whatever I want with you, toy. Now I'll give you one more chance. Do you understand?"

David let out a resigned sigh and nodded his head slightly, tears beginning to well in his eyes.

"Excellent. Now for your first task, I just need you to sit still," Olivia commanded, placing David flat on the bed.

For a moment he wondered what she was going to do to him, until he saw the massive looming shadow of her bare foot above him, and he started to rapidly crawl backwards.

"What did I tell you, little toy? I WILL get what I want from you." The thunderous voice came from above once again, before her massive appendage dove forward and pinned David under its moist, warm mass. Olivia rubber her sole all over David, getting him thoroughly soaked from a day's worth of sweat built up in her favorite flats. She eventually rolled him forward under her meaty sole, trapping him between two navy blue-painted toes. She lifted him with her foot to her face, and angrily stared at him.

"You disobeyed me, slave. And for that, you must be punished."

Chapter End Notes:

Bit of a longer chapter this time, but I felt like I was on a roll. Once again feel free to leave suggestions for future parts. Thanks for reading!