- Text Size +
Chapter 3: Punishment

David took a moment to process what the massive girl had just said. Punished? What does that mean? And did she call him her slave? I am a person, this is insane! he thought, but he didn't have much time to think before Olivia's blaring voice sounded off again.

"What should I do with you, little man?" She twirled her auburn hair between slender fingers, before her face lit up. "I have an idea! Since you tried so hard to get away from my foot, I think you're gonna spend the night in one of my converse!"

"What? No, you-I-please! Don't do this!" shrieked David, struggling in the grasp of her toes. She merely clamped down harder on his sides, before saying back, "I don't care what you have to say anymore, toy. You don't get a say in any of this for the rest of your pathetic life, can't you see that?" She was growing angry now, her cold, blue-eyed gaze piercing him like a knife. She quickly grabbed him from inside of her toe crevice, and dangled him in front of her face from his leg. David gasped as he felt his blood quickly rush to his head, causing him to get dizzy.

"Maybe I should just eat you right now and end it," Olivia said, her voice chilling David to the bone. She slowly opened her mouth and tilted her head back, dangling David over the massive orifice. David swung his arms frantically, trying any way to escape certain death. Olivia merely giggled and realessed her grip on the tiny boy. David screamed as he fell, closing his eyes and accepting death.

After a couple seconds of falling, David impacted a massive, slimy surface. He opened his eyes to see that he was resting on Olivia's giant tongue. As he looked back st the open mouth, the jaws quickly snapped shut, leaving David in complete darkness with this great pink beast. After a beat the tongue slammed David against the roof of Olivia's mouth, violating every inch of his body. David received no respite, however, and the tongue quickly wrapped around him and pushed him all around the mouth, sucking on him. Slight moans erupted from the dark tunnel behind the tongue, as it seemed Olivia was enjoying herself. Multiple times david thought the massive teeth were going to smash him to pieces, but he was kept alive in this hell by Olivia's careful movements.

After what felt like hours, David was deposited through Olivia's plump lips onto the cold surface of her palm. wiping the thick film of saliva from his face, he looked up and saw Olivia's amused face staring back at him. "You taste pretty good, little guy, but I'm not going to kill you so soon. I need to get some...use out of you before I end your existence." The words shook David to the bone. He knew Olivia could kill him at any moment, but it appeared she was going to keep him alive at all costs. He hoped that his situation would never get so bad that he wished for death, although he knew years of captivity would take a toll on him. David began to cry as he thought about all of the life he would miss, but his reminiscing was cut short by the movement of Olivia's palm, dumping him with a thud into an empty cup on her nightstand. "Don't get too comfy in there slave, I'm still going to punish you," came Olivia's voice from across the room.

Through the near-opaque plastic, David could see Olivia's form in what looked like her closet, crouched down. She stood back up with something in her hand. There was no time to wonder what it was, however, as she came back to her bed and dumped David on she sheets once again. Olivia smiled, then brought the Hi-Top Converse, which looked like it had been worn for years, up to her nose. "Wow, that smells awful!" She laughed, comically waving her hand over her nose. "This is where you're gonna be staying tonight, toy!" David shuddered at the sight of the beat-up sneaker, and flinched when he was picked up. Olivia dangled his tiny frame over the mouth of the shoe, and the rancid odor hit him like a sledgehammer to the nose. It was the absolute worst thing he had ever smelled in his entire life, and he was still a couple inches above the opening.

David didn't even have time to react as Olivia suddenly released her grip on him, sending him tumbling to the moist insole of the shoe. David gagged and nearly threw up at the noxious scent that hung in the air. Every breath was laborious, as his lungs were burned by the sheer moisture in the air. He felt like he was swimming through a pool of her sweat instead of just breathing it. Staring up at Olivia's smiling face, David had to contain his anger, so nothing worse happened to him. He slowly stood to his feet, with puddles of acrid sweat pooling up where his hands and feet pressed down. In the dim light he could see the imprint of her massive heel, sole, and toes staining the insole, making it clear that Olivia preferred to go without socks when she wore the shoes.

"Don't move, I'll be right back," whispered Olivia, before crossing the room to her laundry hamper. After a couple seconds of digging, she pulled out what she was looking for, one of her unwashed gym socks. She returned to the shoe, staring over it for a while before speaking. "I know you can't climb out of there, but just in case, I'll just leave this here!" With a giggle, she quickly crumpled up the still-moist sock before shoving it into the shoe, forcing David into the darkest part of his prison the toe section. There he laid, nearly immobilized from the pure stench invading his lungs, and cried to himself for several hours before sleep finally came to him.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Going to keep updating daily if all goes well.