- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, here's the next chapter, after much anticipation! Thanks to another suggestion by one of my very helpful regular reviewers, this chapter is a nice little break for our protagonist between all his trials within our lovely Jo's maw... so she can make mock of him directly. Still, coffee and cake will be served, so it's not all bad news. I mean, who doesn't love cake?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Often, a prisoner, after enduring their incarceration for years on end, finds that they are either unable to or find it extremely difficult to re-adapt to the outside world. After spending so much time in one environment, being forced into a new one leaves them mentally incapable of processing said new environment and coping with it. The same could be said of someone from a subtropical climate moving to a land where cold, even freezing temperatures are the norm; after becoming so used to the warm, sunny climate of their homeland, the harsh weather of their new home is physically and mentally taxing on them, as they are not used to such a climate, or have not experienced it in a long time.

Such were the realities of my imprisonment within Jo's mouth. After spending all of my life in the outside world, where the air was always at least fairly fresh and always easy to breathe, and even when the sun did not shine the days were light and colourful, my sudden entrance into the maw of this scheming and cruel giantess had changed the environment around me quite abruptly. The myriad colours of the world around me were replaced by a mix of fleshy reds and pinks, combined with the hard, slimy, grimy yellow that I had known to be her teeth for so long. The light I was accustomed to was replaced by a general, night-like gloom that in all honesty should have been pitch black, as no natural light was able to perpetrate the walls of flesh and bone around me; my assumption was that whatever dark magic Jo possessed had also for whatever reason enhanced my vision, as well as made me a bite-sized speck. Even the atmosphere I lived and breathed in, usually fresh, healthily oxygenated air, was replaced by the thick, oxygen-depleted air that was the excretion from her skyscraper-sized lungs, complemented by the vile toxins that the bacteria colonies within her maw belched out which produced the varying levels of odour that I have described so often during my account of my experience. While the new, far worse realities of my temporary prison cell were hard to live with and ignore, after the many trials I had faced and beaten as my titanic captor went about her normal day their ability to cause me discomfort and woe, while certainly still present, were mitigated a fair amount. Thus, I was eventually able to cope with my imprisonment within Jo's dark, humid, smelly maw, which seemed to have lasted for years on end- despite my entrance into it only happening around eight hours prior to these thoughts running through my head, as I was once again subjected to being chewed, trapped in my pale pink, almost putty-like prison-within-a-prison. It was an awful existence, to be sure, but it was one I could get used to.

The problem with getting used to the confines of Jo's mouth, however, was that when I found myself being forced towards and through the tiny portal of her puckered lips, I found that I had become desensitized to the outside world, like a person who had been living in a cave for years on end returning to the light. Spat into Jo's hand along with her gum, I shivered as the cool air around me in the large front room of the café hit me. After spending so long in the sweltering heat of the inside of her body, the amount of body heat emanating from her hand was no protection from the cold around me; as was the gum, which free from Jo's mouth lost much of its warmth quickly and became cold and clammy, starting already, if slowly, to harden. The light of the late afternoon, along with the artificial lighting dotted around the room, blinded me as I was expelled from my prison, making me blink rapidly to regain the vision of Jo's billboard-sized smirking face in front of me. However, there was one thing my stay within her maw had not robbed me of; my biological need for oxygen.

Such was how I greeted my captor after eight hours of my day-long imprisonment within her mouth; blinded, shivering violently and desperately gasping in lungful after lungful of cool, fresh air, trying to regain as much oxygen as I could before she inevitably plunged me back into the depths of her maw. It was small wonder that my state was cause for amusement to her; I wasn't even curious as to why she had given me this reprieve, just fervently reaping its benefits.

"So, how is my tiny little prisoner doing, huh?" Jo cooed, an openly false caring tone in her voice. "Quite frankly, I'm surprised you've made it this far. I assumed that you'd be nothing but a skeleton clogging up my guts by now." She chuckled to herself before continuing; her casual remark about my death had caught my full attention and I was now focused on her colossal lips articulating words in front of me, warm, stale air flooding out from within and bathing my shivering from in the warmth that had swaddled me for so long. "I've gotta say, though, you look absolutely awful. Is my little mouth really that awful?" Her lips puckered into a false pout in front of me, and I could see every blemish and scar on her dry lips. "Well, this isn't Titaness Planet or any of your other weird perverted fantasy sites. This is the real deal, and the real deal doesn't look, sound, or smell pretty. As far as I care, you're getting everything you deserve."

"Still, I can't say I'm not enjoying this, though. Having you in there to play around with all the time is a real boredom buster; plus, it's so satisfying to know that all the unpleasantness my mouth goes through is being inflicted on you. Sure, my mouth isn't clean 24/7, and my breath probably isn't the freshest most of the time, but that's life- and that's the reality of your little fantasy. Though I bet you're loving every minute of it, huh you little perv?"

My cheeks reddened; insult aside, she had hit the nail on the head. As I have mentioned before, while I was certainly scared of-well, dying horribly- in my imprisonment within Jo's mouth, I was also essentially living out my fantasies; it was the single most exciting and exhilarating thing I had ever done, despite the bloodcurdling fear and unpleasantness. The primal side of me had relished it, was still relishing it, constantly clashing with my rational common sense and the part of me that was scared. Jo knew that as well as I did, clearly, and it seemed clearer to me now that her sense of justice leading her to her so-called 'punishment' for my fantasies came second to her own enjoyment of having the total dominance over me that she did, and the ability to inflict the unpleasantness of her maw onto my tiny self whether I liked it or not. I just happened to be a fitting vessel to do such a thing on; and after all, Jo herself had said that my ordeal would be very amusing for her.

"We should do this more often," the colossal woman mused, smirking down at me once more. "Though I suppose I don't really have to give you a choice in the matter. After all, I could shrink and kill you at any given point; there's just no fun in offing you when you seem at least just willing enough to go along with it." Grinning at me maliciously, her eyes shone as she changed the conversation. "Say, I bet you want to see how awful you look, huh? Because it's actually quite amazing just how much eight hours in there has changed you from the kid I sucked into my trap this morning." Cold winds rushed past me, making me shiver violently again as Jo's continent-sized body moved through the café at almost inconceivable speed from my tiny perspective. Within a few seconds, I found myself staring into the massive reflective wall of the mirror I knew so well , hanging on one of the walls of the café, and the tiny invalid trapped in gum on the hand of the massive girl holding me.

I looked like I had been to hell and back; which, I suppose, I had been. Jo's mouth had left me looking dirty and disheveled all over, from hours of being coated by saliva, food, coffee, and other disgusting substances that had made their way into or through my prison. My hair was thoroughly disheveled, and still soaked through by her spit; within the tangled jungle I could see little chunks and blobs of mush that had begun life as her bacon sandwich. My ordeal with her boisterous and painful singing had left my body covered in red bruises, even more red than the dull red my skin already was from constant contact with the mild digestive enzymes riddling her gooey spit. To top it all off, I was still trapped in my pale, gummy prison, which encased large parts of my body like I was in some sort of disgusting mud bath. The gaunt, shivering, battered figure before me did not look like me; it looked like a hermit, a slave who had given himself up to the unpleasant whims of the giantess whose hand he was laying in. The same titaness looked into the mirror herself, giving her trademark grin to me through the mirror.

"Come on, we can't be staring at you all day in the mirror. You've got more time to do in here," she said, poking her cheek. "Are you hungry? I could really go for some cake right now."

Soon, I found humungous fingers stripping me not too carefully of her discarded chewing gum, exposing me to the elements again and probably bruising me ever further in the process. I shivered more in the palm of her hand, unable to curl up and try and absorb any warmth coming from her palm as I was transfixed, watching as she selected the coffee cake from the shelf (Jo wasn't one to try different flavours, I had to cynically note) and cut herself a slice, placing it sideways on a dainty little plate. As the huge, rubbery pads of her fingers reached like a crane for my miniscule form and lifted me into the air, the same instruments that had lowered me into her terrible jaws in the first place, I took the time to look around the outside world once more, knowing it may be a long while before I next was able to see it, before I was pushed into a quicksand-like cream filling between the slices of cake, unable to move or escape from it. All I could do is look up at my captor, towering above me as she stood over the cake, tiny fork in hand and tongue making a full, slow circle of her lips.

"Well, I had a lot of ideas of how to get you back into my mouth, but I have to say, this one really takes the cake," she quipped, grinning at me again as she laughed at yet another of her tiresome puns. "Well, can't be standing around making jokes all day. Time to have my cake and eat it too; bon appetite! Ahhh..."

The great jaws opened wide once more, putting my prison on display once more as the huge metal prongs of the fork separated a piece of cake from my slice and scooped it up, letting it disappear behind her lips. She closed her eyes as she slowly slid the fork from her lips, chewing the forsaken treat slowly as she savored it with a long sound of satisfaction.

"Mmmmm, this is so good," she garbled to me through her mouthful, spraying chewed up cake mush all around me like rain. With a massive gulp, the first bite was gone. "I'd say you should try some, but you'll be picking it from my teeth afterwards, so..." She stopped to take in her next mouthful, chewing it slowly in the same fashion, looking straight at me as I watched, mesmerized once again by the awesome sight of her great jaws moving, the sound of her chewing filling my ears; knowing that soon, that would once again be me, and I would have to survive it. Slowly, the cake around me diminished, until only my piece was left; Jo grinned at me as the three prongs of the fork plunged into the cake like a spear into the chest. Lifted to her mouth, I was able to take in the sight of the gooey destruction within; chocolate-coloured gunk covered her entire mouth, especially her tongue which writhed to accept its last morsel of cake. There I hung for several moments, bathed in the overpowering mingling scents of rich, aromatic coffee cake and the stale halitosis it masked, as Jo treated me to the oppressive heat of her breath, almost as if it was a welcome back gift. I saw the titaness bring out her iPhone once more for another round of humiliating photos; I had to wonder if, when this was all over, she would send me those photos, or keep them just for herself. After a few clicks, I felt my mouthful move forward again, and the familiar gloom and oppressive atmosphere cloaked me once more as I re-entered Jo's mouth. Almost immediately, the cake was obliterated around me, and the thick filling was liquefied by the gooey, rank saliva I had come to know so well, allowing me to escape the guillotines of Jo's busily working canines and molars and make a leap for her tongue. It was there I found myself, thinking as the gates opened once more and yet more pictures were taken, covered in and surrounded by coffee cake mush;

Welcome to Jo's mouth; round 2.

Chapter End Notes:

Here comes round 2! More oral tortures coming down the pipe, including of course the aforementioned party. Will our hero survive? .....yeah. Like I'd tell you that. Nothing is ever certain when you're a prisoner in this girls jaws.

As always, please review, rate, or request an idea! There's still sixteen hours of fun to be filled, of course!