- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We made it to 20 chapters! Huzzah!

Damn, never thought I'd make it this far. 20 chapters, 45,000 words, and 30,000 on the ol' read count. I have to admit, I never envisioned this story being as long as it's panning out to be, but we're in the home stretch now. I'd like to finish it on a solid 30 chapters, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, I'm sorry to anyone who likes it, but I hate sushi. Raw fish, man... just doesn't work for me.

As always, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In hindsight, it is amazing how much planning and deduction the human mind can achieve when its respective body is under strain. Especially when that strain is caused by being a giant woman’s slave-yet-somewhat-willing mouth toy.

While Jo made herself up in whatever way she did for her night on the town, presumably still very smug about netting herself her little morsel for life, she took to her favourite pastime with said morsel; giving me the full tour of her odious maw by idly pushing me around with her tongue. I had to wonder if she was just doing it merely for her own pleasure and my discomfort (including the possibility that the former derived from the latter) or whether I still had some form of flavour after stewing in her stinking sauna of a mouth for what was quickly approaching twelve hours. Still, I was used to being dragged along her cheeks and her palate by now, and I had escape plans to make. Jo may have been my only chance to regain my normal size, but when my choice was stay in her servitude in the vain hope she would one day free me or go it alone at my new minute size and try and find help elsewhere, I preferred my chances in the wild. After all I had survived in this long and chaotic ordeal, I fancied my chances against nature a fair bit. Surely, if one person had Jo’s powers, someone else did; it was just a matter of finding them. Optimism, in that respect, was key.

More pressingly, however, was my method of actually escaping from my new ‘owner’ in the first place. Once this affair was over, I could bet that she wouldn’t be keeping me in her maw 24/7; my cell would be far more secure, harder to escape from. It stood to reason that if I was to escape, I had to do it between now and the end of this gruelling exercise in dominance the following morning. That window was then further narrowed by two facts; Jo would never let me escape her maw while she was awake, that was evident enough; and even if by some miracle she didn’t notice me push through her lips to freedom, there was still the task of scaling my way down her giant body to the floor, all again without her noticing. My chances seemed a million to one in that respect, and in the 999,999 other instances where she did find me I could see my death played over and over in an acidic fate inside her belly, crushed into viscera by her colossal body. Thankfully, all humans had to sleep, and Jo was no exception. In her stupor, provided I didn’t bugger it all up and get sucked down her throat again, I could presumably slip through her lips and away to my freedom. Despite my track record with a sleeping Jo getting me into the situation in the first place, it seemed by far the safest option, with the most chance for success.  It was a settled matter.

All I could do now was try to survive the evening, and make my move in the night.

Meanwhile, Jo was thinking with glee of all the new ways she’d be able to use her little servant.

“Y’know, I should train you to do my makeup for me, as my servant,” she considered. “It’s such a faff to do myself. Someone as small as you could really make it perfect, as you could get so close up to my face. You could do my eyeliner, and my eyeshadow, and my lipstick, and…”

She rattled out more strange and alien makeup jargon while I mused to myself that she had apparently missed that I was far too small to possibly operate such large and cumbersome tools with any sort of accuracy. Still, whatever made her happy; there was no harm in her revelling in what she’d never actually get me to do.

“I think what I’m most looking forward to though is getting you to feed me. There’s something just so goddess-like about the idea of having some tiny servant struggle up my body with some fruit- a grape, or a strawberry maybe- and having to throw it into my awaiting mouth where I’d crush the thing that caused them such strain with a few snaps of my jaws and one gulp down my throat.  It’s making me tingle with power just thinking about it.”

Much as I hated to admit it, that one actually sounded like it wouldn’t be so bad. At least for one fruit, anyway.

Still, there was no use revelling over it. I had more to gain from trying to escape and achieve my actual lifelong dreams and ambitions than staying here and living an arduous life with an inevitable early grave as Jo’s little servant. My brain had to take precedence over my dick- after all, the latter had got me into this entire adventure in the first place.  I came to rest on her tongue as it settled, lying once again on the slimy, rough surface- the white biofilm had now completely retaken her tongue- and watched in strange fascination as the fleshy line that signified her lips suddenly thickened and shortened massively, from the action of the titaness puckering the red streaks to do what I could only assume to be apply lipstick. My suspicions were confirmed a moment later when my captor smacked her lips together in satisfaction, giving me a momentary glance at Jo in her new dolled-up state. I had to admit, she’d done a pretty good job, having tidied and styled her hair into more organised waves and applied a modest amount of black eye makeup, complemented by the blood-red lipstick she had only seconds ago applied, making her lips look full and vivid, even if at the expense of making her stained teeth stand out even more than before. As quick as I laid my eyes on it was it gone, like a flash-frame picture, obscured once more by the flesh of her lips as they threw my surroundings into gloom once more.

“Damn, do I look good,” Jo commented to herself, pouting once more. “If only you could see my face instead of being trapped inside of it. Though who am I kidding; you’re probably happier with the latter, huh?”  She giggled to herself, once again categorising and framing me as nothing more than some narrow-minded pervert.  It got tiring after I while, I have to say; sure, I enjoyed it as much as the next mouth fetishist, but I had other thoughts. Still, who was I to talk about small-mindedness at my size?

Peeling myself off her tongue in what I can only describe as finally understanding how Velcro feels, I decided to head back to my old haunts of the side of her mouth for the time being. By this stage it was predictable, but aside from under her tongue and the looming pit of her gullet, there were few other places to go in the stifling cavern , especially where I was a smidgen less likely to get killed. Besides, I liked it between her gums and her cheek; sure, it was still as swelteringly hot and humid and it still stank of Jo’s tear-jerkingly rancid breath, but it was somewhat more sheltered than the centre of her mouth, and one might almost call it cosy if it wasn’t for the damp and the humidity and the stink. However, as I had learned to my chagrin throughout my time within her oppressive jaws, Jo always had something prepared to ruin any sort of respite I may be feeling; and this time, it was an old trial that would make the already repulsive odour in the gloomy, dripping grotto far worse than akin to decomposing eggs.

“Thank God for ready-made sushi. I could just eat this sort of stuff by the ton. Guess it wouldn’t hurt to get some food in me before we go out.”

I cringed. After the lunch ordeal, I was hoping, perhaps against my own better judgement that I would never have to face another meal entering Jo’s lips during my incarceration beyond them. Now, I was faced with the same trial looming before me again, only this time it was far more disgusting; raw fish, rice and seaweed, all forming a cold, chewed up sludge in the cavern. I had never been a fan of fish in general, let alone sushi; the thought alone of having to deal with it now made me shudder fairly violently.

My co-worker, in all her kindness, however, wasn’t going to allow me the time to prepare for the onslaught that was coming. She was positively drooling at the prospect of popping open the container with her sushi in it and devouring the lot; I was already shin-deep in the foul-smelling slime, and I was at the edge of her mouth.

“Ooh, you look so good. Get in my belly, you little package of wonders you-“

In a split second, Jo had crammed the entire barely small enough to be bite-sized roll into her mouth, and I watched in horror and disgust as a roll of seaweed coating, containing huge granules of slimy-looking rice as big as I was and repulsive shining pink salmon flesh suddenly filled my field of vision through her teeth. Like last time, the chaos began as her teeth decimated the roll before my eyes, turning the maw once again into a maelstrom of masticated food and saliva. This time, her constant chewing sounded far more like squelching, as if she was wading through thick mud, and the horrific sound reverberated through the maw. And the smell! Immediately the putrid stench in her mouth was pervaded by an awful fishy smell, as if I had just walked onto the docks as a fleet of fishing boats unloaded their catch. I would have gagged, but her dinner didn’t give me time to; as I doubled over I didn’t notice the wave of saliva, pale mushy rice mash and flecks of green and pink cascade over her teeth like a sludgy waterfall and envelop me in its lukewarm, disgusting embrace. Her hums of pleasure, as before, reverberated around the cavern while I re-entered the all too familiar yet substantially different hell of her maw in eating action, her pleasure even going as far as to moan “So good….” with her mouth stuffed with chewed sushi.  The repulsive stew was mashed further and further, until finally I found myself settling down in a heaping pile of pale, glutinous, foul-smelling muck. I knew what came next, and I was ready for it. As she swallowed, I grabbed for and held onto for dear life the tip of her tongue, letting the unbearable rice, salmon, seaweed and saliva glob slide straight over me and down into her body with an audible gulp.

The sushi ordeal was, in my opinion, by far the most disgusting ordeal I faced in Jo’s mouth, and that was not without some fierce competition. Though it was certainly not the worst state her maw was in during my entrapment within it, my hatred of sushi amplified just how awful it was for me, how horrid and repulsive it felt to have tons upon tons of that masticated, fish-reeking gunk swill over me as my cruel goddess chewed and savoured it. Thus, one can understand my despair after that first roll when Jo’s voice rolled through the cavern once more;

“Oh my god, the first bite is always the best. Pity there’s only eleven of these things left, they’re amazing. I’m gonna have to eat them all now; it’s just too tempting.”

This, the most disgusting of tortures, went on for another ten minutes or so, though I was able to weather it out underneath the giantess’s tongue for the most part. I knew how to survive a mealtime; lunch had taught me that much; what made it the worst was the sheer ick factor of the food she was eating. The rancid smell of masticated fish only got worse, especially when she decided to add the salty tang of soy sauce to the mix as well, making the stench into an amalgam of pungent fish and bitter soy that made my eyes water. All the while, my co-worker enjoyed every bite and every roll, letting off moans and hums of satisfaction the entire time.

“Hey, y’know what would be a cool thing to do?” she garbled through one of her mouthfuls.  “I could stuff you in a sushi roll and eat you up like that. That’d be a great way to go. I should try it with someone else who pisses me off sometime.” Gulping down her mouthful, she belched lightly, only making the awful fish stench worse and adding a tang of acrid stomach stench, once again making me double over and gag in disgust at the foul atmosphere. “Unless you wanna try a fast tour to my belly…”

I’d have answered, but I was too busy trying not to wretch up the contents of my own belly.

“I’ll take your silence as a no, so count yourself lucky,” she continued, without much pause. “You’re not much good to me as a slave if you’re stripped of all your flesh in my stomach, hm?” She laughed. “But why am I wasting time talking to you when I could be devouring more of this gift to humanity? Aaaah-“

Finally, the tenth and final piece slid down her gullet and into the core of her titanic body. “Man, that hit the spot,” she said contentedly, sucking her fingers of any residual flavour in between words. “I don’t even care if I’ve got fish breath now; it was so worth it. Anyway, that’ll go when I start drinking, so do I really need to worry?”

She had a point. The only person that would subjected to the repulsive overpowering fish stench of her breath was me, and I had it even worse, trapped in the stagnant, stifling confines of the maw itself. Still, I had to look at the positives; it was over, and I had survived. I was one step closer to getting towards my goal of escaping, and that was all that mattered.

What was to come in the next few hours, however, was set to be my most dangerous and gruelling challenges yet.

It was time to go out on the town.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, there's good news and bad news. The good news is, there's a new chapter up! Rainbows and sunshine and unbridled joy. The bad news is I now probably won't be able to upload until at least next Saturday, and if not then then the Friday after that. Shit going on over Easter's gonna  keep me busy. So I;m afraid I have to leave you on a cliffhanger for a while... but don't worry, I will be back. So stay tuned; and keep suggesting ideas, if you have any! You've got a week to come up with any scenarios you'd like to see, so brainstorm away!

As always, reviews and ratings (already mentioned requests) are always appreciated!