- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To make up for the last chapter being a bit late, here's the next one a bit  earlier than normal. Oh, and warning: here be lesbians. Or at least lesbian content. Suppose I should update the tags; also will give you an idea of what might be coming down the pike.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camaraderie of sounds I could hear from the club were more muffled in the toilet, being replaced by a new main chorus of people in the stalls, chucking up their guts after one too many shots. Despite my slight pre-occupation with worrying about my reveal to Melissa, and the inevitable plot Jo was going to cook up involving her and me, I had to wonder whether I would have to contend with such a flow of revolting stomach stews coming up from my co-worker's own depths; of all the ways I could die in my current predicament, being flushed down the toilet with a lake of sick was one of the most abhorrent and humiliating to me. Granted, I didn't want to die in any way, shape or form; my ever-persisting survival instinct was quick to remind me of that; but of the ways I could meet my maker, even doing it in Jo's duodenum would be preferable to me than in a sewer, if only marginally.

KER-CHUNK!

I side-lined my thoughts as the locking mechanism of the toilet cubicle sealed the two drunk girls into the small space, facing towards each other. Melissa giggled, more out of her own inebriation than excitement.

"So, Jo... where is this little guy you wanna show me? Unless you've just dragged me in here for another reason..."

"Heheh, that does sound like something I'd do," came the reply from all around me, dripping with mischief. "But no. Trust me, this is the real deal. Come closer, and I'll show you."

I could tell that my tormentress entirely intended to be in the powerful position in this situation too, even with someone of her own size. I could almost picture the scene, despite not even knowing what Melissa looked like; the two girls standing together, their bodies almost pressed up against one another.

"Come onn, show me already," her companion whined.

"Okay, okay, but you're gonna have to get real close to my face to see. Specifically..." Jo trailed off, and I felt my world shake once more as Jo jabbed her finger into her left cheek. In response, Melissa laughed. "So that's where you're keeping him? I should've guessed. Poor guy..."

Jo, for once, didn't respond. Instead, I felt her monster of a tongue push me forcefully out of my little nook, deftly flipping me back into the centre of her mouth positioning me on the middle of it as it flattened out on the floor of the great chamber. The grimy walls of her teeth began to separate, eventually being followed by her thin lips, so that the artificial light of the club's toilet lighting poured into her jaws. My vision between the borders of her grimy teeth was dominated by another set of spotlight-like eyes, dolled up with various kinds of eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara and with pupils coloured a rich brown. A stray lock of her brunette hair fell just aside her left eye, and her forehead was dotted with tiny freckles. Not a split second after they first caught sight of my bedraggled form, her eyes widened in awe, twinkling like stars in the night sky as she took in what I could only imagine to be a scene worthy of capturing as art.

To picture the scene that Melissa saw in her friend's mouth at that moment is something even I, as a prisoner of the very same mouth, could not picture totally clearly. As I have said, mediums such as stories, art, or even videos don't do justice to what seeing and being inside an actual mouth of an actual giantess is actually like. Looking through that wide window of Jo's lips, she would have seen the gloomy and utterly decrepid interior of the fetid maw that was my prison; the rows of teeth, all of that same disgusting, murky colour and caked with plaque; the saliva dripping in long, slimy strands from her hard palate, criss-crossing in strings to her tongue and the pool of good below it; her tongue, covered with that abhorrent white bacterial film that did so much to cause the stink that dominated the atmosphere. I shudder to think of the state that I must've looked like I was in, battered, bruised, dishevelled, glistening with saliva and probably caked also in the colonies of bacteria that were thriving in the sweltering cave I was calling my prison. I would have expected anyone else in the same situation to immediately be in disgust, to immediately condemn my captor for the humiliation I was suffering and demand she free me from my terrible entrapment that instant.

Melissa, however, wasn't anyone else.

"Aww, look at him! Hey there, little dude!" She waved at me through the window, causing an explosive rumble from above me as Jo snorted in abortive laughter. "Enjoying yourself in there? Can't imagine you would be that much. I've been in there, and it is nasty sometimes, am I right? She giggled. "You look so cute in there, all covered in spit. She been sucking on you like a sweet, huh? Been there. Granted, I probably freshened her breath more than she gives me credit for-"

Jo cut her off, clearly having had enough of her equal parts patronising me and making fun of her. Knowing Melissa's position was extremely close to her jaws peering within, she exhaled deeply, sending the full force of her revolting breath onto her friend, who recoiled instantly, scrunching up her nose. The cavern snapped shut again, leaving me once more alone in the gloom of her body.

"Jeez, that's vile, girl!" she exclaimed, though in a friendly way. "Those spirits on your breath really reek... and is that fish I smell in there too? Nasty..."

"Come on, you know how much I adore sushi. And he's enjoying every second of that, trust me. He's my co-worker- remember I told you that I got a job at that café?- and he has some weird obsession with my mouth- you know, like those what are they called, voreaphiles or something. So, I'm giving him a full day in there, so he can really appreciate what being in my mouth is like, rather than just have his little fantasies about it. He's been in there pretty much since this morning."

Her words, like usual, were scathing, but again like usual, what made them all the more scathing was that they were true.

"Haha, that's a great idea. And I bet it's fun to play around with him. What've you been doing with him?"

"Oh, all sorts. Eating him with cake was probably the most fun I've had, though giving him the 'tour' this morning was pretty fun too. You should've seen him after I drenched him in a puddle of spit, it was hilarious." Somehow, this was mre humiliating than anything Jo had thrown at me on her own; listening to her brag about her domination of my tiny form to her old friend, and having them both laugh in tandem at my expense, was extremely demoralising, and only hit home even further how weak and helpless I actually was, stuck at the size of an ant and trapped in that stinking pit of a maw. After trying desperately to hold onto her tongue while she spoke, I let go as laughter boomed around me, falling into the warm, gooey lake of foul-smelling spit and just deciding to fester there for a bit, all while the voice of the titaness continued to resound around me, like the goddess she practically was to me.

"In fact, there's one other thing I haven't done yet... something you might be familiar with from back when we were, aha, 'experimenting'..."

Both me and Melissa immediately peaked our attentions. There was surely only one thing she could mean, and it would be one hell of a rough ride.

"You mean... back when we used to... with someone..."

Though I couldn't see it, I could tell Jo was moving closer to her old friend, so close that she could whisper in her ear, even amid all the raucous sound of the nightclub.

"You know exactly what I mean." The silky smooth tones and the breeze of foul air that blew through her maw made me shiver in the swamp of salivary juices.

"Alright.." came the whispered, but excited reply.

It all happened in an instant. Suddenly, Jo's lips parted, only to link onto an equally dangerous and disgusting maw. A second great whale of a tongue, that of Melissa's, snaked its way into the cavern, connecting with the tongue I was more familiar with and sending the maw into chaos. The pressure changes were intense as I was, along with the rest of the saliva, thrown around Jo's mouth as both girls engaged in what could possibly be the strangest three-way snog of all time. My ears popped and began to hurt massively, but it was the least of my problems; as I soared over the writhing tongues, they shifted upwards, catching me in between them and Jo's hard palate, dragging me along it. This I was, of course, used to- my co-worker's casual use of me as an oral plaything had seen to that- what I wasn't used to, and was suddenly very scared about, was how I was dragged across the boundary of Jo's lips, through Melissa's, and into a wholly different maw.

From the whirlwind of sights I saw of it while locked in this exchange of bodily fluids, Melissa's mouth was distinctly different than Jo's, though no less abhorrent. Her teeth, while off-colour, were far less so than the murky, almost brownish yellow I was used to with Jo's teeth; the main difference, however, were where Jo's teeth were, aside from prominent incisors and wisdom teeth, straight, Melissa's were decidedly crooked, front teeth overlapping each other and other teeth being slightly at various angles or lower or higher than their counterparts. The atmosphere was similarly sweltering, and of course reeked of spirits-after all, the two girls had been drinking the same drinks for most of the evening- as well as a background stink of what I assumed was the digesting remains of a fast food hamburger, the evidence of which I could still see stuck between her dilapidated teeth. All around me, she moaned, the cavern vibrating as the great noise reverberated off of both maws, making it seem even louder.

Even if it lasted less than a minute, the kiss seemed to go on forever. Both girls seemed to fight for supremacy over my helpless body as both their explorative tongues tried to lap me back up into their respective mouths; disoriented as I was, I soon wasn't able to tell which tongue was which, though I could usually tell whose mouth I was in. I was swilled around with a combination of both Melissa's and Jo's stagnant saliva and continually beaten around by the two writhing beasts of their tongues at battle; at one point, I was even compressed between them, caught between the rough, slimy surface of Jo's tongue and the smoother, seemingly slimier underside of Melissa's. In the end, however, Jo won out, much to my relief, and I was left back where I was before, in a massive pool of both girl's oral juices. Much as her maw was oppressive, vile, and dangerous, I knew Jo far better than Melissa, who I didn't trust by a long shot not to do something that could easily kill me. Hot, stale air rushed past me as she regained her breath, gulping down the monumental amounts of saliva they had both produced in one go while showing me a tiny mercy and rescuing me with her tongue and her hard palate.

"We've still got it," breathed Melissa. "Gotta say, while your mouth tasted vile, your little dude tastes amazing. I could eat him right up."

"Hey, if anyone gets to do that, it's me, bitch," my captor replied. "And your mouth wasn't much better, so you can fuck off, too."

The prospect of getting 'eaten right up' by Jo or Melissa for that matter still seemed like a ticket to certain death, I mused, but I let their comments slide. After all, Jo had threatened with me with her guts so many times that I was honestly wondering if she was only making empty threats. Of course, I knew it was still a danger, an immediate and terrifying one at that, but after a certain amount of references to sliding into her guts I felt like I could afford to make at least that assumption.

Surprisingly, I came out of our 'three-way kiss' surprisingly well, when considering all the other horrors I had faced in my entrapment. Though most definitely disoriented and dizzy, I didn't feel all that exhausted, though perhaps a little more bruised, and my general physical health seemed about as well as it was beforehand. I was still a dishevelled wreck, I decided, but I wasn't feeling like one. The night was young, but it was aging; soon, I knew, I could hatch my great escape. All I had to do was survive but a few more hours.

The 'ker-chunk!' of the locking mechanism sounded again, signalling that both girls were ending their time 'reliving the past' and getting back to the club proper.

"Come on, girl," I heard Melissa encourage, enthusiastically. "Let's party the fucking roof off this place!"

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter...we finally get to go deeper. There's a little place our protagonist has been avoiding for a long time now, and it's high time I delivered on some promises. You all know what I mean. ;)

By the by, how did I do on the kissing scene? It's not a scenario I've ever written before, and I'm genuinely interested in how it came out. Love it or loathe it, please leave a review and tell me what you thought!