- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, a few months ago someone asked me to write an alternate ending to this story, and I figured why not give it a go. Even though I wrote this half a decade ago, I still return to it every now and again, and I think it still holds up. Don't know how many fans this had back in the day, but I hope you enjoy this little extra update- and if you've never seen this story before, I hope you've enjoyed reading it. 

The story picks up midway through Chapter 29-  I figured I'd save you reading a whole half of that chapter again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well," I started tentatively, as if walking on nails. "I thank you for your honesty... however brutal it may have been." I looked up into her massive eyes, locking our gazes. "Here's the thing. Technically, I failed. I ended up getting swallowed and sent down to your stomach."

"You're not seriously suggesting what I think you are, are you...?" I could see that voracious gleam in Jo's eyes again, her lips curling into a smile slowly.

The thing is, despite everything I’d been through, everything I’d done to survive the last twenty-four hours, despite every part of what remained of my sanity screaming how terrible an idea it was… that was exactly what I was suggesting.

“Here’s the thing,” I started tentatively. “Don’t get me wrong, the last day has been… a living hell. A hot, damp, stinking living hell.” Jo narrowed her eyes at me; whether out of offence or amusement, I couldn’t possibly tell, but the smile on her face didn’t dissipate. “But… it’s also been the living experience of every single one of my fantasies. And as terrifying, life-threatening and dangerous as it was… I fucking loved every minute of it.”

I had to pause for a second, just to get some amusement out of the look of amazement that passed Jo's face.

"You mean to tell me that you enjoyed EVERY part of your time in my mouth?"

"Yep."

"Including all my meals, the gum, the running..."

"Mhm."

"Even my breath?"

"Especially your breath."

"Jesus, you are one kinky little bastard, aren't you?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

Giving her a little rundown of what exactly I was into; it needn't be repeated here, as I'm sure one has a good idea of my fantasies by now considering one has just read about them; I continued.

“All of that… it’s been hell, but it’s also been the greatest experience of my life. And well… I don’t know if anything else could top that. So, much as this is going to sound insane… I have a request.” I looked up at her, into her huge eyes, with more conviction than I had at any other time since this whole escapade began.

“I want you to eat me.”

Once again, I took a moment to register the surprise on Jo’s face. Given how she’d been dangling the threat of that over me for the last day, the fact that I’d straight up asked for it must have been a bit of a blindside to her, especially considering my tenacity and drive to avoid precisely that fate. At last, she managed to overcome her shock enough to utter one word in amazement:

Why??”

The same question had been racing around the saner parts of my mind for the last few minutes. But that primal part of me had taken over; my dick was now doing all the thinking, and it knew exactly the answer.

“As I said… this has been the greatest experience of my life. My greatest fantasies have all been played out… save for one. I want to feel what it’s like to be eaten. To give myself up to you knowing that you are about to torture me as you have been doing, trap me in your mouth, savour me, and then swallow me whole, ending my life by damning me to the pit of your stomach. Call me crazy, but the thought of it, the finality of it… has never sounded more appealing right now. And I know I’ll never forgive myself if I don’t take this opportunity, when it’s within grabbing distance. Otherwise the desire will consume me… so either way, I’m going to get consumed.” I looked up at her with a somewhat sheepish grin at the terrible joke I’d made. “Wouldn’t you rather you did it than anything else?”

Again, she seemed shocked; given I’d essentially just given her permission to kill me, that wasn’t necessarily surprising. I could see her thinking it over in her head, eyes staring blankly at me as she weighed over the emotional spiel I’d just given her. It felt like an eternity, but I could see the predatory side of her, the side that had enjoyed torturing me so, enjoyed devouring her tiny victims, winning her over. Her face relaxed, a smile slowly spread over her face… and I could, as I had so many times during the last day I’d been put through this experience, see that predatory glint in her eye.

“Well… I’ve never had someone ask me to devour them before. And you really are a kinky little fucker. But I’ve gotta say, the idea of giving you one final ordeal, before swallowing you whole and ending your puny existence… has never sounded better. So if you’re really so eager for that…”

Her smile split into a grin, and those rank yellow teeth glistened at me as if in anticipation.

“I’m sure I can fit you into my breakfast.”

Slowly, her huge arm raised into the air, extending her fingers towards me. The huge pads of her finger and thumb once again crushed me with their grip as I was lifted into the air and towards her colossal face, voracious eyes drinking my tiny form in just as I was ogling her grin with excitement, anticipation, and below it all a primal, adrenaline-inducing fear.                Suspending me just in front of her lips, she let her tongue loose, and let it serenely, menacingly, glide across her upper lip and then her lower, before flicking the tip at me as it disappeared back into the revolting cavern. This wasn’t the groggy, hungover girl I’d seen at the start of the conversation- this was Jo clearly in her predatory element. She wanted to give me a show before consigning me to her digestive tract- and I was here for it. She pressed me up against her lips in a kiss, almost sucking me in in the process, before letting me fall back into her now open palm now somewhat dampened, a thin strand of saliva connecting me back to the giantess’s maw momentarily before breaking and lashing back onto her face.

Her grin, that menacing line of filthy, yellow-brown teeth filled my vision, and a familiar hot, stinking wind enveloped my senses as she began to breathily, almost sultrily, speak to me.

“Do you remember how this started?”

Her grin split wide, and her disgusting maw yawned before me, stained incisors hanging far above my prone form like guillotines. I knew what was coming as I felt my hair stand on end and the very air sucked from around me, yet took the time to admire the gloomy, rank cavern in all its majesty one last time- the plaque-caked, brownish-yellow molars, the strands of milky saliva drooping and splitting between the ribbed roof of her mouth and her monstrous, scum-coated tongue, and her meaty uvula dangling at the very back guarding the portal into her throat that I’d soon be travelling into. Moments later, Jo hit me with the full force of her stinking breath; a caustic, swampy gale reeking of that all-too-familiar yet utterly toxic stench of morning breath, vomit, stale milk and bitter coffee. She sighed a little as she deeply exhaled onto me, filling my ears with the resonating hum of her voice- for several seconds, that felt like years, my world was that all-encompassing sound, that rancid stench, the hot, fetid dampness that covered my whole body as well as the great palm around me. Even as it was still dying down, her tongue came next, slithering out of her maw and towards me before plowing into me with full force. The rank, slimy muscle pinned me to the pliant surface of her palm with surprising strength, before beginning to probe me, every tastebud slithering over my skin and thoroughly sliming me, coating me in a sheen of her equally awful smelling drool. No part of me was left unmolested as Jo relentlessly tasted me, suffocating me as her hot, inquisitive tongue explored over my face, cutting off my air supply only for another helping of her awful breath to assault me just as it once again moved south, leaving me spluttering in the hellish, heavy atmosphere. This wasn’t like the ordeals Jo had subjected to me before- this was heavier, felt like it had more impetus, more… Hunger, the word popping into my head as my face was once again subsumed under her undulating tongue. This isn’t the girl who was teasingly teaching me lessons yesterday morning. This is a predator, a titaness whose mind is set on devouring her prey. That Jo just wanted to torture me.

This one wants to devour me.

Words could not adequately describe the ecstasy that thought brought me.

Her tongue began to actively push me up, out of the nest of the palm of her hand, which had become quite inundated with her stinking spit, up towards her fingers- I felt with my back being pushed into the slight crook between her middle and index fingers. As I was pushed higher, towards her fingertips, I realised my wall was becoming a ceiling; Jo was, while still subjecting me to the whims of her tongue, no longer pressing me with it but rather pressing me into it, her fingers sinking into the pliant muscle and enveloping my whole body in rough tastebuds and accumulated tongue scum. Forcing my head upwards, I realised I was now inside her mouth- to the sides I could see her immense molars amid the sea of tongue and saliva, and feel the oppressive heat from her breath grow even hotter as I was thrusted deeper inside the sweltering cave. She was pushing me up her tongue, her tasting growing more intense- as my body went, it accumulated scum along the way and coated me in the rank mixture of bacteria, saliva, and residue. Just as I could see her uvula dangling above me, and thought the final ingestion was near, the pressure from her fingers changed direction, and I was pulled back down her tongue as she moaned in pleasure- whether from my taste or her enjoyment of my torture, one couldn’t tell. This motion continued for some time- up and down, up and down- until the heretofore rhythmic pattern of her breathing stunted, and suddenly a belch ripped through her maw, almost blowing out my eardrums and assaulting me with a hurricane of a wind carrying a stench even more vile and acidic than that of her breath. Unable to hold back after a mix of the stimulation, stench, and the whole overwhelming experience of it all, I came then and there, writhing in orgasm under her fingers into the hot, slimy flesh underneath me. Whether the titaness noticed this or not, given my size, I wasn’t sure, but it was then that she finally decided to pull me out of her mouth, soaked through, utterly bedraggled and thoroughly exhausted, slipping me off her fingers and onto the cool, hard surface of the breakfast bar.

“Look at me.”

Obediently, I looked up at Jo, gazing down at me like some beautiful, hungry goddess. The predatory glint in her eyes almost seemed to sparkle, and her breathing was fast- clearly, she was enjoying this moment as much as I was. The question was simple, but the resonance was massive:

“Are you ready to be eaten by me?”

The last shreds of my sanity begged and pleaded with me to say no, beg for my life, turn and run. But instead, I nodded, meekly. It was all I could muster after the experience she’d just subjected me to.

“Good. Then I want you to walk into my mouth…” she began to lower her head… “…to feed yourself to me.”

 

Her eyes remained locked onto me, seemingly almost unblinking, as she opened her grisly maw wide for a final time.

It seemed almost peaceful. The humid, stinking air of her breath had calmed to a lazy breeze, and before me the horrific, beautiful sight of her wide open jaws looked almost serene. Tentatively, I began to walk forward, her mouth getting bigger as I closed in on it until her top row of teeth loomed ominously above me. Almost regally, her tongue slipped over her bottom teeth to greet me, the tip landing with a barely audible squelch on the countertop, rivulets of saliva running down to the surface to pool at my feet. I stopped just before it, took one last look at the sheer majesty of it all, the exhilarating, terrifying experience I was about to go through, and with a deep breath gave myself, finally, totally, to my gigantic former co-worker as her sustenance.

For the last time, I entered Jo’s mouth.

I’d never properly walked on her tongue. During the previous day I’d either stuck to the sides of her mouth or been tossed around like a piece of gum by it- actually walking on it was an interesting experience. The flesh gave easily beneath my feet, and the saliva was a constant slip hazard- but despite both of these, I walked calmly, almost coolly up the incline of her tongue and under her yellowed, grimy teeth, feeling the swamplike heat intensify on my face, and the overpowering stench fill my nostrils. Already saliva was dripping copiously from the roof of her mouth- clearly, Jo was excited to finally get it over with and devour me- and when I reached the centre of her tongue, I stopped, sat down, and awaited the inevitable.

“I’m all yours, Jo. Eat me.”

The massive voice that resonated around me sounded almost shaky- whether with pleasure or anticipation, I’ll never know.

“Enjoy the trip..”

Her jaws snapped shut with a echoing clack, sealing me forever into the gloom of her body. Immediately her tongue bucked, shooting me backwards into the depths of her maw. I was immediately pent up in a maelstrom of saliva, caught up in a swirling river of stale, odious liquid as her uvula sailed past above me. The natural hum of her insides rose to a crescendo as I felt the incline of her tongue steepen, and like the drop on a rollercoaster I felt my anticipation finally release as terror, letting out a guttural, piercing scream that was entirely eclipsed by the booming, wet squelch of her swallow.

GLRRRRKKKKKKKK

Primal, animalistic panic took hold as I entered the close, slick confines of her throat, squeezing me down alongside the torrent of saliva into the dark depths of the giantess’s body. Struggling in blind terror only served to push me down harder as Jo above me repeatedly gulped to ensure I went down and stayed down, the roar of her beating heart reaching a crescendo before dying down again, replaced by the squelching rumble of her stomach, eager to accept its new guest. As I hit the sphincter, the saliva gushed past me and into the bubbling pit, leaving me to be squeezed through the opening and falling feet-first into the churning, disgusting soup of Jo’s stomach contents. Submerged fully in the vile substance, I thrashed to get back above it, my head breaking the surface just in time to hear the massive, satisfied-sounding rumble of Jo belching again, before the whole chamber shook as if struck by an earthquake- which, I realised, was Jo patting her belly.

How to describe the experience of being trapped in a woman’s stomach, knowing I was destined to, indeed had chosen to, die? In the gloom of her stomach, floating in the revolting chyme that was already starting to eat at my skin with nothing but the immense echoing groans and squelches of her guts for company, my panic strangely subsided, and I reached something coming towards acceptance. Even as the titaness above me began devouring her bowl of cereal once again, sending sour milk and mushy cereal residue raining down on me, seemingly already forgetting about the morsel whose life she’d just condemned, I felt a peace wash over me as the slurry of her digestive tract began to numb my legs and body. For all I’d fought, for all I’d strived to stay alive for the whole day inside her hellish maw, and even for how hard and desperately I’d fought to stay alive within the very stomach I was now happy to stew in, my prevailing thought was that I’d made the right choice. Allowing Jo to torture and devour me, the sheer experience of her mouth and breath and the existential knowledge of the finality of it all, had culminated in a strange, almost insane-sounding sense of contentment that I had traded in my life, submitted my life to her, this colleague of mine who had become my torturer, my whole world and then my devourer. Perhaps it was insanity- perhaps it was the same kind of self-sacrificial devotion that those committed to some deity or another feel- but as my head slipped below the mush and my body began to fail me, after my long battle against submitting to Jo’s body, submitting myself to her felt… right.

I passed away, in the depth’s of Jo’s stomach, with a smile on my face.