- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a short wait, let the fun continue! I actually started writing this chapter the day after writing Jo's Breath, but like I said, life happens and I had to leave it until after the weekend. In the meantime, however, I have updated the tags to encompass more of the story elements- including the promise you vore fans have been waiting for. I've also had some time to piece together the long-term plot a little more, and now I feel like I know how the whole thing's gonna pan out. But you'll have to wait in anticipation for that... until then, enjoy our protagonist getting drooled over.

Quite literally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like I wanted to curl up and die.

I had been reduced to a shivering wreck, sitting with my legs pulled up to my body and covered in flecks of the cold, clammy goo of Jo's fetid saliva, not to mention tiny bits of masticated, half-digested cereal that had managed to escape her stomach. The stench of her rank breath clung to me and the air around me, bringing with every breath of air I took a reminder of the disgusting ordeal I was just put through; my ears still rang from the decibel-shattering roar of the belch she had subjected me to. All this had been caused by the act of my colossal kidnapper heavily exhaling onto my miniscule form, following it up with a colossal coffee burp that somehow didn't shatter my eardrums. And, to put the cherry on top of the cake, that was only the beginning of the show. I could only imagine what horrors Jo would subject me to next, not to mention the looming prospect of my imprisonment within the torturous cavern of her mouth; for all intents and purposes, a mere sweet to her for her enjoyment. I needed to pull myself together if I was to survive the next twenty-four hours without perishing, either in her maw or through disappearing down her gullet. Closing my eyes, I focused on my breathing in an almost meditative state, until my shaking stopped and I felt almost calm. As long as I complied to what she wanted, for now at least, I was in no immediate danger, as it wasn't in her best interests to bump me off.

At least, I hoped it wasn't.

Jo, meanwhile, had finished thinking, and her great eyes locked me in their sea-blue spotlight again.

"So, now we've gone through what comes out of my mouth, I suppose next up is what comes from my mouth...and it looks like you might already be somewhat acquainted with it from our last activity." Her hand moved over to the breakfast bowl she had pushed aside, gently grasping the handle of the metal spoon that had continued to rest within. "Of course, as I said, what my mouth is normally used for is eating and drinking. Like so.." She proceeded to lift the spoon, laden with now soggy cereal and milk, and open her maw wide , over accentuating the act of consuming the mouthful and pulling the now empty spoon from between her lips to demonstrate the action. Once she had chewed and swilled the cereal around in the same theatrical fashion, she proceeded to lift her head up and gulp it down, tracing the path of it down her throat until her finger reached just above her bosom, before looking back at me. "Letting it get to my stomach easily, though...that requires a lubricant. This is where my saliva comes in." She blew a little spit bubble, before letting the tip of her monstrous tongue slither out from between her lips and reclaim the lost saliva. "I'm sure you know all this already, but I just want you to know what you're in for. My saliva is what makes everything in my mouth so moist and slimy. The glands are so good at their job, that even thinking about eating something sets them off... probably why looking at you isn't helping me." She winked at me, the physical hunger gleaming in her eyes. Another shot of fear resonated through me. "When you're actually in my mouth, there's gonna be a hell of a lot of it; so much that I'm gonna have to swallow it. A lot. You're gonna want to stay out of it, unless you wanna..." she traced the path of her throat down to her chest again, "..take the full tour. And we wouldn't want that, would we?"

I vigorously shook my head no.

She grinned at me, displaying the forlorn piece of cereal mush now covering part of her front incisor. "Good. Well, I've said enough. Time to get my drool on."

It took a large amount of willpower not to cower in fear again as the shadow of Jo loomed over me once more. This time, she didn't stop until her lips were directly over my head, looking for all the world like it was a great portal ready to suck me up within; which, to be fair, was a more accurate representation of what it was capable of than I'd have liked it to be. Looking directly upwards, I watched the great lips, instead of opening wide like last time, pursing to form a little 'O' shape in the centre. Slowly, a white, bubbly liquid tinged with brown and milky white came from the blackness within, pooling between her lips and slowly getting larger and larger. Upon reaching a certain size, and with the gentlest of breaths from Jo, the blob of saliva came free of her lips, letting gravity carry it down to its destination; right on top of my head.

I wish I'd held my breath as it hit me.

Immediately my entire body was submerged in the blob of pungent saliva, the warm, sticky liquid coating my body before pooling around my feet. In my observation of her maw, I had forgotten to hold my breath, and consequently the foul substance flooded my mouth and nostrils as I struggled to breath. It tasted of the rotten odour of Jo's breath, and the foul climate within her maw, and perhaps most humiliatingly of all was how, in order to breathe; I was forced to swallow down seeming gallons of the substance. How I didn't retch it up is beyond me. As the substance coated my body, it slowly became harder to move as it caked every surface of me, leaving no spot clean of the viscous, translucent and stained slime; it was as if I had just been a victim of an accident in a treacle factory, but far, far less edible. The torture, however, didn't end with that. Just as I felt I could open my mouth and take a desperate grasp of spit-free air... another globule descended from the heavens with a sickening squelching noise as it exited her lips, covering me again in a fresh coat of the stinking biological concoction and adding to the already widening pool of foamy looking, yet viscous and mucous-like saliva at my feet. Thus began a process of what was to her a simple act of essentially drooling over me, and to me a fight for survival and air, as I gained a brief window of life-giving air before the next blob of spit threatened to fill my lungs and drown me. To this day, I'm certainly not proud of the huge amount of Jo's saliva that I swallowed in order to get at that not-so-fresh air while under torment by her, but I maintain that it kept me alive until finally, the ordeal was over, and the shadow of the god-like face looming above me disappeared back to a (relatively) safe distance. By that stage, I was up to my chest in a practical pond of rapidly cooling goo courtesy of Jo's ever-productive salivary glands, sputtering for fresh air to fill my lungs and a stomach full to bursting with more of the stale, repugnant slime. Perhaps the scariest feeling of all was the slight tingling my skin felt as the saliva, when fresh from its production grounds inside my colossal tormenters' maw, made contact with my skin each time; upon inspecting the slick surface of the skin of my arm I found it softer and weaker, as the digestive enzymes within actively tried to break me down before becoming too cold to be effective. Though my reason and distant knowledge of GCSE-level Biology told me it was impossible, I couldn't shake the horrible thought of actually dissolving during my incarceration within Jo's deadly jaws, skin and flesh sloughing off my bones as the copious amounts of saliva softened me up for assimilation into my captor's body. Not just because of the increasingly cold puddle I found myself encased in, I began to shiver again.

The giantess sat back, admiring her handiwork in not just coating but essentially swamping my itty-bitty form in her oral juices. "Now that's what I call full-body immersion," she observed, mockingly. "How does it feel to have the Jo spa treatment?" She giggled, as I forced myself to stare her down in defiance despite my humiliating position and my shivering, slimy body. I was not going to let her break me, not this early, and certainly not this easily. Unfortunately, my stand focused her attention on my face, which I had worked hard to get as free as saliva as possible, and I could see her eyes gleam as a new malicious plan formed in her head.

"Hm, looks like I missed a spot. Hang on, let me fix that..." She threw her head back, making a disgusting gargling-like noise that almost sounded animalistic. I knew exactly what she was trying to do, and began praying she would miss as her head jolted forwards again and spat.

No such luck. Jo was as accurate as a military marksman.

The projectile of saliva, complemented by whatever mucus had stuck in the back of her hellish throat, came whizzing at me, arcing through the air getting larger and larger before landing precisely on my face with a wet splat, knocking my head back and leaving me reeling. Instantly, my vision went blurry as it coated my eyes, and I pursed my mouth as hard as I could to avoid swallowing any more of the sludge; the last thing I needed was to humiliate myself further by adding my own vomit to the disgusting pool I was stuck in. The goop ran down my face slowly, making the skin even more sensitive where the digestive enzymes started trying to break it down; on the top of my head, I could feel the mucus adding to my already soaked head of hair. Breathing was virtually impossible without sucking in some of the dreadful substance; even when I finally managed to free my arms and wipe some of it off my face, breaths only came fitfully. The sound of Jo's laughter dominated my ears, enjoying the utterly humiliating situation she had put me in, was going to keep putting me in.

"Bullseye! Direct hit! Right in the tiny face!" She continued to congratulate herself, savouring the utter dominance she had over me as her spit began to coat the rest of my body afresh. But I didn't care. I had come to realise, these trials were nothing.

Because it was only going to get worse once I got inside.

The giant spotlights fell onto me once more. "Well, look what a mess you've gotten yourself into. I think we should clean you up, don't you?"

I could only watch as her eyes gleamed hungrily, and her great hand began to stretch out towards my tiny form.

Chapter End Notes:

Insert spit-related pun here.

As always, let me know what you thought of this chapter!