- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final trial finally beckons; let the show begin. This probably matches the last chapter in length, which is good; the more content the merrier, right? Still, I'm sure you'll all be excited to know that this is indeed the final of Jo's trials. You all know what that means...stay tuned, and until then... enjoy the show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I was back where I started; on the vast expanse of the breakfast bar, staring up at the malevolent titan sat at its edge.

Of course, much had changed since I had first awoken here to gaze up at this extraordinary sight; now, I had survived four trials of Jo's mouth, with the promise of a fifth on its way. I had survived a gale of rotten morning breath, a mighty, roaring belch, a foamy torrent of spit and an over-inquisitive tongue. The fear that had at first debilitated me entirely now had been considerably neutered; if I could survive all her mouth had thrown at me so far, I could survive anything- anything, here, being a term that means 'any action the giantess tormenting me could do that wouldn't kill me in a split second with absolutely no logical hope of survival'. Supposedly, Jo's next trial would also give me a chance to recover from my previous ordeals, and that meant I would be ready to enter her mouth when the time came and survive the myriad horrors within. I didn't even care that I was still covered in a sheen of saliva; the disgusted feeling, much like getting used to being in soaked clothes, had been gotten used to by my mind. I was almost ready.

"You're almost ready," Jo echoed down to me, bringing me out of my mental pep talk and focusing on those giant blue eyes yet again. I had to admit, for a cruel, scheming colossus who was essentially torturing me for fun, she did have pretty eyes, the pupils a very serene shade of blue, like the ocean on a calm, sunny day. Looking into them, I could almost forget that she was subjecting me to this experience.

Almost.

"I have to say, I'm impressed," Jo continued, through my romanticised observations of her irises. "I was expecting you to break as soon as you saw me, worst case scenario, and after I burped on you at best. Broken toys are no fun, y'know. I'd have just given up and eaten you then and there if that had happened."

Her casual commentary on killing me made me question, not for the first time and certainly not the last, the mental stability of the woman in front of me. How one could have such callous disregard for human life was, even by my cynical perception of life, quite frightening, and reminiscent of psychopaths and people of other such mentally ill or disabled inclinations. Perhaps the sheer disparity of size between me and her robbed me of my humanity, in her eyes; that a being, sentient or no, had no real use to her at the weeny size of half an inch was a concept that didn't seem as mad as one first thought. It was a classic utilitarian approach to take to the situation, and one that really didn't bode well for me. I was serving her two purposes; her own amusement at playing with her new 'toy', and a fulfilment of her sense of justice ( being positive and looking at her from a human perspective, I guessed from her little speech pre-trial this was my 'punishment' for my fantasies involving her.) If I ceased to fulfil either from her, what was stopping her from just making me disappear down her gullet? I had to hope that my latter explanations of her feelings were right as well as the former, and that my life at least still had at least the tiniest smidge of value to her.

Meanwhile, as my conscious contemplated these deep philosophical wonders of Jo's mind, my unconscious heard vore, and sent the blood rushing back to my crotch again. Despite all my talk of fear, panic, and the fight for my own survival, the primal part of my brain that understood no such fear was loving every minute of it. I had pretty much been sporting an erection the entire time, as my greatest fantasies, of which my own mind and any inordinate amounts of online literature and varying qualities of online artwork could only portray at best a cinema screen on which I was watching as a third person, were being acted out on me by a giantess, in the flesh. It is easy to see now why my own personal nirvana, even in the face of death (oh, the irony) was so prevalent in my mind; it was as if it was finally running at its full potential, as all of my other senses experienced what previously only my vision could fathom. I could see her huge jaws; smell (and, unfortunately, taste) the awful things that came from within; feel them on my body, coating it and enveloping it; and hear the sounds it made as Jo used it to torture me. It was unbound, like a lion breaking free from its cage.

Jo, of course, had noticed my excitement through the entire experience, and after swallowing another mouthful of 'cereal soup' once again ripped me from my philosophical inner monologue with her deity-esque voice.

"Still, it's almost amusing to see that, through all this, you're still somewhat enjoying yourself down there. Guess getting your perverse little fantasy given to you does that to you, huh?" She looked down at me mockingly, smirking and laughing. I blushed, but in all honesty my embarrassment was not nearly as bad as it could have been; after everything she had done to me thus far, plus the massive size difference, I might as well have been an open book to her. "Still, guess you haven't had a chance to really enjoy the show yet, what with my big old self giving you the interactive guide. So now's your chance to sit down, relax, and enjoy a nice little performance on what my mouth is usually used for." Once again the eyes gleamed as she grinned; the thought of her newest 'show' bubbling and evolving In her mind clearly excited her as well as me, though certainly not in the same way. I knew exactly what my 'private show' was going to be- her colossal hand sliding the great porcelain giant that was her breakfast bowl towards us told me as much immediately.

Perhaps a more accurate term would have been 'breakfast show'.

"Now then," announced Jo, in her now customary 'teaching' role, "what have we not covered so far that my mouth does a lot?" At this point, I wasn't even sure if I was expected to answer; it was inevitable she was going to give the answer to me anyway. Sure enough, after five seconds, she did; "That's right, my silent little audience, eating! Sure, talking as well, but I'm sure you've all already heard enough of that. Besides, you're not gonna need to survive my voice inside my mouth; what you will need to survive is the masses of food and drink that will enter my mouth for me to start eating. Imagine all the ways a little guy like you could die while I had a quick snack." She began to lean in to me once again as she continued. "Chewed up by my giant... powerful...teeth...." here she paused, snapping her teeth together in front of me to demonstrate, "drowning...in my spit... being swept away by the tons of liquid that I drink..." Her face got really close, and her voice dropped to a whisper. The foul air from within her mouth for the umpteenth time whipped against my body. "You could even be swallowed...whole... and I wouldn't even notice." The grin spread wide. "Oh, I'll try to help you, but..." the tongue extended out of her maw again, making a full circle around her lips, "accidents happen." She gulped, and the great head lifted up to reveal her throat as she dragged her finger down it again, once again tracing the path I could well end up taking. As she once again retreated, my heart was pounding, but my ecstasy had once again climbed to new heights.

"In the interest of helping you," she continued, in a voice that almost sounded seductive, "I figured it's only fair that I show you what happens to food when it enters my mouth, just so you know what to prepare for." At the corner of my vision, I saw her hand, spoon in grasp, scoop up another spoonful of cereal and leave it hovering over the bowl, dripping with milk. "So, like I said, sit back, relax, grab some popcorn.." she began to lean in again; why she didn't just stay close up to me was beyond me, but I assumed it all figured into her build up; "and watch my mouth decimate the last of my breakfast... every...last....bit." Once again, her voice dropped to a whisper as she came closer and closer, relaying one last warning, "....and be careful...the first two rows get wet." Her mouth stopped mere feet from my face, her chin resting on the hard bar; when the great jaws opened to full extent, the cavern towered above me, my own face not even rising past her lower teeth. Sensing my difficulty with seeing, Jo moved her whole titanic body backwards, forcefully pushing me along with her with her other giant hand on my back until I was trapped on the edge of the bar and her maw was floating in the air in front of me. The familiar blanket of hot, garbage breath once again enveloped me as I looked on at the spectacle about to unfold in front of me. I was effectively trapped; her hand blocked my exit behind me, and in front of me all was Jo's mouth. Jumping would either lead to my immediate horrible death on the floor or premature entrapment within her jaws. So instead of considering such thoughts, I sat, and the show began.

Sailing into my field of vision, the spoon, dripping milk down to the kitchen floor far below, flew through the air and deposited itself atop Jo's eagerly awaiting tongue. Her lips closed around it, and the spoon slowly slid out from between the two red ridges, almost completely clean, save for a few milky patches. The maw had its prey, and as soon as the spoon left her lips, the main spectacle began. Chewing vigorously, mouth as wide open as possible without just spilling the whole lot, the giant mouth before me decimated the thousands of gallons of milk and soggy cereal before me. I could only watch in awe and amazement as her huge, yellow teeth parted slightly for seconds at a time, showing the chaos inside the darkness; milk and saliva peaking and crashing like waves in a hurricane, soggy cereal turning to a masticated mush either from her huge teeth or just the new mix of suddenly warm milk and saliva, and the huge tongue in the midst of it all, thrashing about like a wild enraged beast among the waves, further inciting the storm and pushing more cereal flakes to their doom under her molars; before crashing back together again with a sickening squelching noise as her molars got to work on the cereal even more. The sounds altogether coming from her mouth were like nothing I had heard before; the amplified squishing, squelching, and otherwise slimy noises dominated my hearing like a rocket engine. A droplet of milk dribbled down her chin, much like the coffee from what seemed like so long ago, and fell to the floor far below, and little flecks of masticated cereal made their daring escape out of her mouth alongside the all-too familiar flecks of milk-saliva combination, flying out of her jaws and raining down all around me. It was as if I was watching a natural disaster from a distance, but this mass destruction was one that far outranked any earthquake, volcano or tsunami. This was, in what would normally be such a mundane act, the true extent of her mouth's power to my miniscule self, and as it went on I could only think in fear and ecstasy that soon I would be a participant of that destruction; multiple times, and if I wanted to get out of this alive I would have to survive every last bite.

It seemed like it would go on forever, but eventually the huge jaw stopped moving and the contents inside stopped churning, as Jo opened wide to display her work. Her great voice, laden with yet more spit and cereal mush, rushed past me again in a stale gust. "Aaaaaaaah...."

It was like looking at a massacre. Jo's tongue was strewn with globs and lumps of slimy brownish cereal mush, coming in varying sizes from little flecks to car-sized blobs, like hundreds, if not thousands, of smears of blood and viscera after a great structure or object crushes a crowd of people. Among it were little, shallow puddles of milk and saliva, either staying on her tongue or running off it into the lake from which it rose. Silvery strands of saliva connected her tongue with the hard palate of the roof of her mouth, and her teeth, which only got more yellow and stained as they marched back into the interior of her cheeks, were similarly caked with globs of cereal. This gruesome spectacle, with all its grisly details, was only shown to me for a few seconds, however; as soon as I was able to even comprehend it, it was sealed back behind those seemingly innocent lips, as a giant, squelching gulp resonated from within her and the lump of what was once breakfast visibly travelled down her neck, into her body and hungrily awaiting stomach. Its final legacy was a small belch, far more puny than the roar I had been subjected to earlier, that escaped her lips, and I was treated to a noxious cloud of thick, warm air stinking of sour milk and cereal as an intermission treat before the mouth opened wide for its next mouthful.

For several minutes I watched this gruesome spectacle as Jo consumed mouthful after mouthful of the soggy cereal, showing me as much as she could the destruction within as she chewed with her mouth as open as she could. Even if it was the same over and over, with the same great swallow at the climax of each, my mind both screamed in ecstasy and wondered in fear about how I would ever survive her meals when within her maw. It was all well and good watching 'the show', but when the same destruction would be carried out in her maw with me inside of it, it was enough to put a lot of fear back into my mind. I would both need to avoid her crushing, stabbing, and slicing teeth if I wanted to keep both my life and all of my limbs, as well as the dark tunnel behind her uvula, which being sucked down would lead to my almost certain doom within her unforgiving stomach. For the grand finale, Jo plucked me up again, crane-style, placed me on the rim of the bowl, and ordered me to hold on tight as she tipped the bowl upwards and emptied the rest of its contents, mostly a lake of milk, down her throat. I gripped the cool porcelain rim of the bowl and stared on as thousands of gallons of milk flooded into her mouth and down her throat in great gulps, and made me worry ever further about her drinking. How would I possibly avoid getting swept away by the torrents of liquid she drinks, being sucked down her throat in a whirlpool of coffee, or water, or anything? My chances of survival, in my new fearful wonderings, were looking increasingly slim in Jo's mouth; I could only hope that a mix of my quick thinking and moving, as well as her own pledge to help me (hopefully, that statement was genuine) would guarantee my survival. It was quite the turn-around from my confidence on the breakfast bar but a few minutes ago; now, I was once again worried about my own survival, and how slim it seemed.

Which is why the next words out of Jo's mouth were the ones that sent the biggest spike of fear of all down my spine;

"Well, that concludes our tour for today...I think it's now about high time we put you in there and let you explore for yourself."

After what felt like so long, the time had come for my grand entrance.

Chapter End Notes:

Whoever said you can't mix good oldĀ GTS with Enlightenment philiosophy, eat your heart out.

As always, reviews and comments are always appreciated!