- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally, we reach the moment you've all been waiting for- the so-called 'grand entrance' into Jo's mouth. The name of this one is more filler than some of the others; this chapter does involve Jo's lips to an extent, but it was more to do with the fact that in this chapter our protagonist actually enters the world behind her lips. I hope I've done both the scenario used and the other hypothetical scenarios justice; I really couldn't decide how she should do it, so I crammed a few in there to give a nice little showcase of the main ways the entrance generally happens. I think you're gonna like it. I hope you will. So, without further ado...come with me, and we'll be... in a world of oral domination...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it.

After my five encounters with the hellish products, functions and parts of Jo's mouth, surviving an array of equally disgusting trials and tortures, I myself would now enter what would become my prison cell for the next twenty-four hours, if not longer. Every bite she took, every sip she drank, every breath, yawn, and belch she exhaled; all would dominate my life for my stay within her jaws. All the vivid scenarios from every story I had read, every video I'd seen, every artwork I'd admired on the subject, flooded my mind, and suddenly I could picture a menagerie of scenarios that could (and probably, knowing my captor as I did then, would) occur during my stay in her mouth, including several where I disappeared down her slender throat forever, meeting my maker in a sea of churning food and stomach juices. It would be a gross underestimation to day I was scared, staring up at the scheming titaness before me waiting for my judgement to come, yet at the same time I was excited; finally, despite the inherent dangers I knew I would face, I was fulfilling my fantasy in the flesh. Soon, I would enter the gates of Hell and Heaven at the same time; and, should I survive what lay within, I would walk out with my life intact.

The nature of my entrance, however, was causing my colossal co-worker some internal conflict.

"Damn it, I can't decide which would be the best way to put you in my mouth," Jo whined, as if she was indecisive about what socks to wear and not how to best dramatise the beginning of my day-long fight for survival within her hellish maw. "I can think of so many different ways, and they're all so good... it's so hard to pick a favourite." She pouted, much like a despondent child, before launching back into thought, leaving me to my own racing thoughts again, looking up at the sight of her colossal face resting on her left hand, head tilted slightly to the same side as she pondered the possibilities. Certainly, I was familiar to many of the procedures that were most likely running through her own mind; being somewhat of a veteran of the niche fantasy I was a part of, I had pretty much seen 'em all, and I could picture Jo subjecting me to any of them as they began to form an order in my mind.

There was the classic; the red carpet. Jo would rest her head either on the breakfast bar or just off its edge, as she did while finishing her breakfast in front of me, open wide, and let her tongue roll out of her mouth and onto the bar, like a bridge inviting me, her victim, to walk onto it and across it into her maw. Variations included me stepping onto her tongue and her retracting it slowly back into her mouth with me on board, or (if she was going for the immediate swallow) artfully flicking me right to the back of her mouth using her tongue once I was on board, sending me to my immediate doom. The picture formed; my tiny form walking towards the still, almost serene open cavern before me, the air getting both hotter and worse smelling around me as I got closer to the great tongue and climbed up onto it, walking into her mouth like I owned it; looking back as her tongue retreated back into her mouth behind me, its job complete, and the great jaws closing slowly as I watched the last slivers of the outside world disappear behind a row of slimy yellow boulders and those ever-innocent seeming red lips. However, it didn't strike me as an option Jo would go for; in all of her trials save the last, she had dominated me, using her breath, her spit, and her tongue to completely overpower me and subjugate me to her will. The red carpet meant Jo was giving me the power to walk into her mouth myself, and even if I was doing it because she forced me to, I was still entering on my own, physically. Jo would want me to enter by her own hand, so she could feel fully responsible for condemning me to fester within her hellish mouth.

Thus, the next option had some viability. Known as the abyss procedure, Jo would dangle me above her mouth with her huge fingers, either by a hand, foot, or (God forbid) my head. From there, she could either lower me into her maw slowly, to exacerbate the build-up, or simply drop me in, letting me slide down her tongue to my doom. Again, the picture formed; dangling from her fingers by only her hand, the sight below me stunning and terrifying; her eyes trained on my tiny, swaying figure, her hungry maw waiting for me to either be lowered in like a cow into a raptor cage or simply dropped down into the hot, slimy abyss. It certainly seemed like an option she could go for, allowing her to have total dominance over my tiny body as she sent me into my confinement between her jaws, and it would be far more fun for her as well. I did wonder, however, if I was simply too small for her to grab my arm without crushing it; perhaps it was less practical than I first imagined.

Then there were the lesser options; being eaten with her breakfast, being scooped up in a spoonful of milk and soggy cereal and entering her mouth at the deep end, being immediately dropped into the chaos of her chewing; being dropped into her steaming coffee mug, having to tread the hot, bitter liquid to avoid drowning as I was sucked between her huge lips as she guzzled her morning sustenance. Both options were out of the window, for obvious reasons; I had watched her finish her breakfast not five minutes ago, and her coffee was sacrificed to produce the colossal belch that had reduced me to a shivering wreck. Then there was getting sucked into her mouth like a piece of dust into a vacuum cleaner as she deeply inhaled - even at my size I doubt she would have the suction to actually inhale me – and the 'chameleon', where she stuck me to her tongue and drew me into her mouth that way; which had already been proven to work, but was in all honesty a bit undramatic. Many more options flooded my head, but as I had come to find happened often in the presence of giant Jo, my thoughts were cut short by her voice announcing my fate.

"Alright, I think I've settled on how I'm gonna do this, so I hope you're ready- because even if you aren't, you're going in anyway." The trademark malicious grin spread across her face again, and I knew my time was up. "Say goodbye to the outside world, little guy...because for the next twenty-four hours, you're gonna see nothing but the inside of my scenic mouth. Well, without further ado... bon appetite, I guess!"

The thumb and index finger I had come to know so well pressed on my head, rendering me deaf as they clamped on the sides of my head and lifted me off the ground. Higher and higher I went from the floor, my body dangling like a rag doll's in the breeze as I passed first Jo's nose, then her eyes, then her forehead scarred from years of recent acne and freckles, until finally I had passed the layer of hair that cascaded down the sides of her face in waves and was above her head. As I thought she would, she had opted to lower me into the abyss, as I looked down (a harder task than it seemed considering the grip her fingers had on my tiny head exerted some considerable uncomfortable pressure on it) and saw the giant landscape of her face far below me, huge blue eyes almost crossing to fix on me and lips breaking apart from each other to open first a crevasse, then a huge gaping hole of all too familiar teeth, tongue and uvula. Even at this height, I could feel the heat and stink of Jo's breath around me, and it only got worse as her fingers began to direct me on the final descent down to her maw.

As the gaping abyss grew ever closer, the heat and the smell only getting worse and worse, I could feel my heart pounding at a mile a minute, almost to the point where excitement and fear was shaking my whole body. One hand at my crotch and the other hanging in the air by my side, I waited for the great barrier of her lips and teeth to pass me by, and for the pressure on my head to disappear as her fingers left me on her tongue, to face the first few seconds within her mouth as Jo's lips closed behind me, sealing me within.

Jo, however, had other plans.

I was only mere feet (by my size) from her lips when her hand suddenly stopped, leaving me dangling just above the entrance to the hellish, slimy pit that I was to be trapped in. Slightly surprised, I gazed down at the wide open maw, seemingly barely resisting the urge to jolt forward and slurp me up like a small sweet. At this proximity, I could see once again all the tiny details of Jo's mouth; every blemish and glob of plaque coating the dull yellow mountains of her teeth, and the tiny bits of cereal still wedged between some of them. The heat coming from within was now akin to a furnace, and the stench was so pungent it made my eyes water. What caught my attention most of all, though, was the tongue; writhing and stretching like the monster it was, it began to escape the confines of her jaws and stretch up towards me, slathering my body up to my chest in more warm, rank saliva and pulling down my body slowly, the slimy, warm, yet slightly rough surface stimulating me ever further. Back again the voracious muscle came, again and again, coating my back, legs and torso in more slime and effectively massaging my body with repeated, slow and gentle lapping. Eventually, I felt the pressure on my head lighten and then disappear entirely as her fingers let go of me, and I realised suddenly that her tongue had managed to snake its way between my tiny legs and leave me effectively straddling its warm, saliva coated tip. I was now entirely at the mercy of her mouth, like a lone survivor of a terrible disaster on the precipice of a mountain about to sink into the seas; and, to add to my humiliating position, I realised that all this time my captor, to immortalise this moment, had been taking pictures of my slow entrance into her maw. The great wall of her iPhone hovered in the air close to me, making camera noises as it captured my predicament. Jo's picture taking demanded the least of my attention, however; as the powerful muscle underneath me started to retreat back into its lair, taking me with it, finally, into her mouth.

Or so I thought. As I finally began to pass the open barrier, the huge gaping pit suddenly closed around me, and I was trapped between her lips, half in her mouth, half out.

After all the build-up, all the fear and the chaos and the borderline mental breakdowns, now was the time I would enter Jo's mouth. Taking one final scan of the outside world and all within the giant room we both occupied; the huge plain of the breakfast bar, the white porcelain expanse of the bowl, spoon still resting within, and all the colossal appliances in the distance, I found myself in a state of calm that I had not experienced at any point up until now, trapped between Jo's pale red lips, ready to be sucked into the darkness at any given point. Half my body was in heat, humidity, with the huge tongue, eschewed of its duty as my transport vessel within, licking at my legs and massaging my crotch, the other half in the sudden cool, crisp air of the Monday morning, with no hint of Jo's rancid breath to be smelt. A light breeze whipped past my chest, making me shiver slightly; but I didn't care. In that almost meditative state of calm, I forgot all my fears, all my mental panic; even my primal ecstasy was dulled somewhat as I focused in on one thought.

I could do this.

Then, almost as if she knew, I felt a huge suction on my lower body, and was sucked between her lips into the darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

Out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

Now our little hero's in Jo's mouth, the story's gonna start moving faster, as Jo goes about her day and he has to deal with various different challenges over time. It may skip over a few hours at a time in places, but I will add a catch-up in any chapter where it does, describing any major changes that occur within. I've got some ideas lined up, but if oyu have any of your own now is the time to review and leave them; I'm gonna try and spit out a load of chapters while I've got the free time this week. Next up, though... our hero learns how gingivitis must feel.