- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, here's the next installment! I know I said I'd try and spit out as many of these as I could this week, but they're honestly longer and harder to write than I thought- especially these new inside-mouth chapters- and sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to do it. Of course, I will keep updating, don't worry about that, but don't expect more than two updates a week, at most. Still, I'm determined to see this story finished now, and slowly but surely I'm gonna get there.

Anyways, enjoy- it's time our little protagonist got clean. Like, cleaner than Mr. Clean surfing on soap clean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GULP.

The huge, squelching sound reverberated throughout the cavern as I felt the immense pressure pull backwards on my body, saved only by the force of Jo's tongue pressing me to the roof of her mouth, as the gallons upon gallons of saliva festering in her mouth were sucked down into her body. It would be replaced quickly, sure, but at least it confirmed that my little 'welcome' was over, and I could perhaps, at least for a few minutes, catch my breath; or at least, catch as much of it as I could in this air-starved, rancid climate that dominated her early morning mouth.

Jo's mouth, as I have mentioned several times previously, was filthy. Lack of any sort of dental hygiene since the night previously had meant that, as always happens in the human mouth, bacteria had been allowed to grow and fester as she slept. The result, the disgusting effects of which were causing me such difficulties in my thus far short entrapment, was that colonies of bacteria and other such microscopic creatures covered her mouth, enough to be visible to the average human eye, let alone my tiny eyes. Her teeth, already a grimy shade of yellow, were further dirtied by large clumps of plaque, especially building up between the great boulders and her gum line. As well as this, now that I was actually inside her mouth and had gotten a better look at the massive tongue which I currently rested on, I noted that it was covered in a white, slimy film; something I first passed off as just saliva but soon found to be yet more disgusting bacteria that had built up as she slept. Indeed, nowhere in her mouth was completely free from these microscopic colonists, whose simple act of living belched out toxic and otherwise unpleasant smelling gases that mingled in the hot, sauna-like climate of her cavernous maw to form the rancid, eye-wateringly awful air that was Jo's morning halitosis. To make matters worse, the food and drink she'd consumed in the time I'd been with her, as mentioned, had mingled with the stink and made it even worse; and now, I was the one who, a tiny prisoner in this very melting pot of awful smells, was facing the ill effects of it the most. Due to any air in her maw being recycled air from her lungs, it was increasingly hard to breathe, to the point that a dull ache developed in my lungs from trying to process it; and any air I did manage to inhale was plagued with the horrible odour of her breath. Every breath I took meant I had to taste it more, the foul stench assaulting my own tiny taste buds and on occasion making me double over and almost retch up the similarly disgusting gallons of Jo's spit I'd been forced to guzzle before. It was a vicious cycle of inhale, feel my guts churn, exhale, that was slowly exhausting me.

Hence, one can understand my joy when light flooded into the cavern once more and my captor's great jaws opened wide once again, I gratefully, perhaps even desperately, gulped down breath after breath of fresh air that was being sucked into the huge maw and down the giantess's windpipe. The ache disappeared from my lungs and my body immediately felt re-invigorated after having to breathe the oxygen-starved air of her breath for so long, enough to break me from my respite and realise that the immense suction of air was actually pulling me towards the back of her mouth, scrabbling up her tongue like an ant avoiding water. It was only upon reaching the flattened tip that I noticed that the suction had stopped. In my relief at not getting sucked into Jo's lungs, I failed to realise the reason she had so deeply inhaled in the first place.

The reason, of course, hit me like a freight train a second later- quite literally.

A wall of hot, stinking air came rushing back out from her powerful lungs, blowing me clean off the tip of her tongue and almost out of her mouth. The force of her yawn was so powerful, I was almost freed of my giant oral prison mere minutes after it had begun; thankfully the soft wall of her lower lip prevented me from flying out into the open air beyond and to my certain death, either on the hard surface of the breakfast bar upon impact or from Jo herself for 'failing' to complete my imprisonment. Once again, however, I was forced to look back into her huge maw over the ridge of her bottom teeth as it exhaled the fetid air I was all too familiar with onto my tiny body, stuck to her lower lip. Worse was the huge, animalistic moaning that came along with it, as my titaness jailer, knowing of course I was experiencing it, both shook off whatever morning weariness still clung to her and tried to make my time as unbearable and humiliating as possible. It boomed through my eardrums, making me clutch my hands to my ears and grit my teeth. It wasn't as loud as the ear-shattering belch I was subjected to before, but it was still enough to make me wish for it to end. Thankfully, after several seconds, the sound, the blasting gale of rank air and the light eventually began to diminish, and I was left back in the relative serenity of Jo's gloomy, sealed mouth. It was still dark, slimy and foul-smelling, sure, but I tried to look for the positives to keep my resolve, and the air was, thanks to the fresh air that had survived the expunging of foul air from Jo's yawn, slightly more breathable. Deciding with a new resolve to do a bit of exploring of my new prison, I unstuck myself from the wall of her upper lip, slid down it, and began to walk along the great barrier of her teeth, in the deep gorge between her pink, fleshy gum line and the slippery wall of her lip and cheek.

Jo, meanwhile, content that she had tortured her new guest long enough, had gotten a whiff of her own breath and realised it was time she got up and did something about it- she would have to get to work soon. Leaving me to my own devices, she rose from her seat at the breakfast bar, placed her used bowl and spoon in the sink for washing up later, and made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Completely unaware in the confines of her still disgusting maw, I walked around the wall of her teeth, past her incisors and canines and then her molars, before rounding them and re-entering the 'inner compound' as it was of her maw. I was aware of the movement of my giantess host, but only marginally; Jo's general movements caused me little to no problems, like being on a plane with no turbulence. While she was moving at (to my perspective) many miles an hour, I was travelling-well, I suppose third class- inside her body, allowing me to move about without much issue; apart from, of course, when she let her tongue get a little curious. Her running up the stairs, however, was a different matter; suddenly I was launched a few feet into the air as her head moved up with the rest of her body. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to jostle me and land me once again in the widening pool of saliva, which her tongue then fished me out of and pressed me against the roof of her mouth once more to swallow the pool once again. Something told me that sooner or later, my saviour would just start remaining idle; and if I wanted to save myself from being swallowed in a torrent of spit, I would have to avoid it entirely. Either way, for now I was safe; the jostling had stopped as the stairs had become landing, and the lake of spit had been drained; at least for now. Climbing back off Jo's tongue, I decided to head back to the confines of her cheek-teeth; something about it seemed safer than the chaotic, tongue-dominated pit of the centre of her maw.

Jo, however, like always, was willing to prove me wrong.

Blissfully unaware as I was, I continued to explore as she began to squeeze a glob of toothpaste onto her toothbrush, smirking. She, of course, could feel my every tiny move in her mouth, and knew that I had no idea what was about to hit me. Running the toothbrush under the tap to wet the toothpaste, she took one last look at it, thinking blissfully of all the chaos it was about to cause me, before plunging the toothbrush into the depths of her maw.

My attention was suddenly grabbed by the great jaws opening once more as a huge foreign object sailed between her lips into the cavern. By the large bristles, and the glob of something spread atop it, I already had an idea of what it could be, and the sudden fresh scent of spearmint cutting through the rank atmosphere like a machete confirmed it. Sudden fear similarly sliced through me as I realised what was about to happen, and where I was in relation to it. It was too late to escape. I could only watch as the huge brush settled on the grimy teeth right beside me, and the chaos began.

Given all the complaining I had done thus far about the horrible stink of Jo's morning halitosis, one would assume that I would be happy to see the banishment of the filth that had been causing it from between her jaws. To an extent, one would of course be right; anything beat the horrible, rancid climate that had dominated Jo's mouth previously, despite my own fantasies; but the process with which she cleaned out her mouth, one that seems so innocent to the regularly sized person, would cause me yet more chaos as one of the tiny inhabitants of said mouth.

Immediately I was swept up by the gigantic brush as it scrubbed against Jo's molars, flinging me into the back of her cheek and back into the main area, where I was quick to crawl back onto the platform of her tongue. Safe for at least a moment, I watched as the giant cleaning utensil made quick work of the plaque, moving around her mouth quickly as it scrubbed away at her stained teeth. As it scrubbed, it created foam that mixed with her already quickly gathering saliva, stimulated by the presence of yet another new object within her jaws, creating a foamy torrent that eventually washed me away from her tongue and into the chaos. By this stage, the brush had started on her upper teeth- clearly, Jo was a fast brusher, which may account for at least some of the staining of her teeth- and I found myself being drawn towards it by the mint-smelling foam as the chaos continued. Disorientation set in, and I was thrown about the cavern like a ragdoll in a storm; foam and brush and teeth and tongue all became a blur as the brush continued to do its work. If there was one upside, it was that with the expulsion of the bacteria, the terrible smell that had plagued me for so long was expelled with it, replaced by a fresh mint smell that was easier on my tired lungs. Eventually, I was able to take some solace in this as the wall of her teeth closed, allowing the brush to really scrub at the outside of her teeth, leaving me floating in a sea of saliva and toothpaste foam, which I was able to swim through with some difficulty and reach the ever-present island of her tongue, now cleaned of its disgusting film by the same cleansing foam. Taking a moment of respite to catch my breath as the scrubbing sound echoed around me, I breathed in the new fresh atmosphere around me and relaxed. The freshness wouldn't last, but for now it was a great change from the stinking concoction before.

Of course, my relaxation didn't last long. As soon as the scrubbing sound diminished and the brush left Jo's lips, I was for the third time slammed into the roof of her mouth as she expelled its contents into the massive, porcelain basin of the sink with a small spitting noise, winding my tiny body in the process. As it lowered, and I gasped for air to refill my lungs, I looked around at her new, clean teeth; still sporting the same murky yellow hue, but now free (or freer) of the disgusting clumps of plaque that stuck on and between them. Somehow, the whole cavern suddenly seemed more agreeable, which both relieved and slightly disappointed me. Despite myself, my primal side was loving every minute of the grimy, odorous nature of Jo's morning maw, and this new cleanness seemed by comparison dull, almost cliché. Still, my conscious could reassure it that it almost certainly wouldn't stay that way for long, and that the new cleanliness of Jo's mouth did not mean my trials within it were over.

Nothing demonstrated that more than the crashing torrent of green liquid that now rushed towards me.

In the interest of eliminating as much of the rank morning odour from her mouth as possible, my giantess co-worker had gone one step further and introduced mouthwash into the equation. Of course, to her it tasted merely slightly strong; to me it was an ocean of extremely powerful-smelling liquid that hit me like a truck and somehow managed to enter my eyes, nose and mouth all at once as I was submerged in its torrents, stinging my eyes and burning my nose. I was caught up in the raging storm like a drowning rat as Jo swilled the liquid about her mouth; again knowing with cruel intent that I was caught in the storm she was creating within her cheeks. For the piece du resistance, she even sent the mouthwash, along with me, down into her throat, where I surfaced in a bubbling pool of green as the garbled sounds of gargling reverberated all around me. I was struck with horror when I realised, looking back up to the other side of her uvula dangling above me, that I was actually in her throat, but my horror was short lived as her head flung back again and the huge body of liquid submerged me once more and flew back into the cavern, where it was sucked back out of her mouth and spat into the sink to disappear down the plughole. I, of course, was not so lucky; unlike the liquid, my tiny body was too large to be spat out , and thus I stuck to her lips once more, the detritus that Jo's cleaning regimen couldn't remove from her maw; exactly how she wanted me. I watched as gloom and serenity settled over her mouth once more, and I pulled myself off her lips, sliding back down into the gorge. The air, while still thick from its recycling, was now much more breathable, and the whole cavern seemed less oppressively hot as well, as well as being bathed in the new, fresh, minty scent that was now her breath. Things looked optimistic; perhaps now I could take a few hours respite from the chaos, as Jo went to work and left me (more or less) alone.

As I would come to realise, however, Jo's mouth, no matter how clean, would never let me relax.

Chapter End Notes:

Now, I know some people out there won't like that the odour is gone. Some people will. Trust me, though; it'll be back. Oh, it'll be back with force.

Anyways, I'm still looking for any more scenarios you guys might have for these chapters, so don't hesitate to tell me if you have any ideas! They really help, and I already have some in line from reviewers.

So, as always, review, review! It keeps me motivated and helps my creativity flow.