[Reviews - 46] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young man gets far more up close and personal with his co-worker than he ever imagined, and experiences more of the human mouth than he ever wanted to.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes
Word count: 72843 Read: 211254
Published: January 31 2017 Updated: May 04 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

1. Jo by Lord Aj [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (881 words)
So, here we are, the first chapter of your first ever story!. This, like most first chapters in a longer story on this site, will just set up the premise and the characters, before we dive into the good stuff in a few chapters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Jo's Intentions by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] (1883 words)

So, here we are, Chapter 2! This chapter should finish up the opening and clear up any backstory not finished in Jo, so we can start the good stuff in the next chapter. Sorry for the slow start, but we get the first interaction between our protagonist and the lovely Jo, so it's not all bad news!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Jo's Breath by Lord Aj [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2009 words)

So, here we go, the fun starts here! This was both a fun chapter to write and a hard one; I really wanted to do this facet of mouth play justice, especially as it normally gets ignored. Honestly, I personally am still not entirely happy with it, but perhaps I'm just too self critical. Either way, do enjoy this chapter; because our little protagonist certainly doesn't...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Jo's Spit by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] (1845 words)

After a short wait, let the fun continue! I actually started writing this chapter the day after writing Jo's Breath, but like I said, life happens and I had to leave it until after the weekend. In the meantime, however, I have updated the tags to encompass more of the story elements- including the promise you vore fans have been waiting for. I've also had some time to piece together the long-term plot a little more, and now I feel like I know how the whole thing's gonna pan out. But you'll have to wait in anticipation for that... until then, enjoy our protagonist getting drooled over.

Quite literally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Jo's Tongue by Lord Aj [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2866 words)

And we're back again with Trial 3! Easily the longest chapter to date, which is surprising considering how short I thought some of these chapters would end up being. It's probably because of all the description; I have a tendency to perhaps overdescribe, well, everything, in order to provide the best sensory experience for everyone, including me,

Anyway, enough of my bollocks. Let's dive into our poor protagonist getting a good licking. EDIT: Okay, let's pretend I didn't accidentally post the chapter twice on here last night, shall we? This is what I get for staying up until the small hours working on this. :s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Jo's Eating Habits by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] (2761 words)

The final trial finally beckons; let the show begin. This probably matches the last chapter in length, which is good; the more content the merrier, right? Still, I'm sure you'll all be excited to know that this is indeed the final of Jo's trials. You all know what that means...stay tuned, and until then... enjoy the show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Jo's Lips by Lord Aj [Reviews - 2] (2159 words)

Finally, we reach the moment you've all been waiting for- the so-called 'grand entrance' into Jo's mouth. The name of this one is more filler than some of the others; this chapter does involve Jo's lips to an extent, but it was more to do with the fact that in this chapter our protagonist actually enters the world behind her lips. I hope I've done both the scenario used and the other hypothetical scenarios justice; I really couldn't decide how she should do it, so I crammed a few in there to give a nice little showcase of the main ways the entrance generally happens. I think you're gonna like it. I hope you will. So, without further ado...come with me, and we'll be... in a world of oral domination...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Jo's Welcome by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] (2334 words)

The first in-mouth chapter is live! This one's got a MASSIVE description dump in it; and, knowing my writing style as you do by now, you know if I think it's a lot, it's gonna be a hell of a lot of description. Writing these chapters, I have to say, was a lot different to the previous outside mouth chapters, but no less fun- now Jo has our little protagonist just where she wants him, the scenarios open up anew. Anywho, enjoy; it's time our little protagonist gets a full taste of what being in Jo's mouth actually is like. And it isn't pleasant...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Jo's Dental Hygiene by Lord Aj [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2633 words)

So, here's the next installment! I know I said I'd try and spit out as many of these as I could this week, but they're honestly longer and harder to write than I thought- especially these new inside-mouth chapters- and sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to do it. Of course, I will keep updating, don't worry about that, but don't expect more than two updates a week, at most. Still, I'm determined to see this story finished now, and slowly but surely I'm gonna get there.

Anyways, enjoy- it's time our little protagonist got clean. Like, cleaner than Mr. Clean surfing on soap clean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. Jo's Voice by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] (2206 words)

This chapter goes out to my dude TinyLeo, without whose ideas this chapter would never have formulated like it did. Thanks again for the ideas!

Gotta say though, this one was really different to write, and a lot harder, as well. Hopefully it's turned out as good as the others, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that.

Now...who's ready for a concert, Jo-style?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. Jo's Cruelty by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] (2156 words)

Oh, I'm such a tease, aren't I? I know I said last chapter I'd do lunch next, but I figured I could slip another chapter in between to cover some of the smaller ideas I had that I couldn't make into their own chapters; one of my own, and another one from my dude TinyLeo. Honestly, this is the chapter I've been most unsure about so far, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. Jo's Lunch by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] (2343 words)

Welcome, one and all, to our new showing at the Oral Theatre. Our actress may be performing the same show as before, but we guarantee you that you have never seen it quite from this perspective before. I do have to warn you, however; we take no responsiblity for anyone being chewed or swallowed during the performance, and not just the first row, but all the rows will inevitably get wet, and more than likely a little dirty. We sincerely hope, all the same, that you enjoy the show...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. Jo's Teeth by Lord Aj [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1994 words)

Some people say the number 13 is unlucky. I'd agree with them, but only in one sense; in that it probably isn't lucky for our protagonist as it documents his latest experiences within the oppressive mouth of our lovely Jo. That said, the same could be said of all the chapters.... but still.

This one was originally basically an extension of Jo's Lunch, but thanks to some ideas combining together I was able to compile it into a focused episode. My thanks to regular reviewer ilikepie for suggesting the toothpick idea for this chapter; it was really fun to write!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. Jo's Gum by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2541 words)

Man oh man. Am I glad we're all still here and kicking. When I tried to access the website on Tuesday night and found it down, I legitimately thought this place was gone for good; with this story, to boot. Imagine my relief when I found out last night we were back! So, in honour of the grand return of the website, here's the next chapter.

If you want to view...paradise... take a look inside and view it.... Anything you want to, chew it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15. Jo's Afternoon Break by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2339 words)

So, here's the next chapter, after much anticipation! Thanks to another suggestion by one of my very helpful regular reviewers, this chapter is a nice little break for our protagonist between all his trials within our lovely Jo's maw... so she can make mock of him directly. Still, coffee and cake will be served, so it's not all bad news. I mean, who doesn't love cake?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. Jo's Allergies by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1988 words)

This one goes out to spring - that wondrous season that blocks my nose up for three months on end.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. Jo's Exercise by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] (2778 words)

Let's get physical. No, not in that way. Get your mind out of the gutter.

 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18. Jo's Nap by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2624 words)

Everyone needs an afternoon nap, in my opinion, Nothing better than a lovely nap from 2 till 5. Of course, most people don't have to worry about choking on tiny people while they sleep.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. Jo's Wrath by Lord Aj [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2218 words)

Dear god, was this fun to write. Gotta love teasing people with the prospect of hard vore. Truly, I am a demon. I'm also pleased that this chapter managed to combine plot and action; this should hopefully begin to set up for the conclusion.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. Jo's Prep by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2429 words)

We made it to 20 chapters! Huzzah!

Damn, never thought I'd make it this far. 20 chapters, 45,000 words, and 30,000 on the ol' read count. I have to admit, I never envisioned this story being as long as it's panning out to be, but we're in the home stretch now. I'd like to finish it on a solid 30 chapters, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, I'm sorry to anyone who likes it, but I hate sushi. Raw fish, man... just doesn't work for me.

As always, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21. Jo's Dirty Habit by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] (2448 words)

Don't smoke, kids. It's incredibly bad for you. This has been a P.S.A by the Jo's Mouth Health Agency. Yes, that is ironic, considering where we work. No, that does not mean you shouldn't take us seriously.

It's back, everyone! Yayy! I'm hoping to return to the normal upload times of 'within a week of the last upload' now, meaning the story should hopefully be finished within the next few months. We've got a whole lot to still cover, though, so don't think it's a wrap just yet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22. Jo's Friend by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] (2443 words)

Remember when I said I would try and update this within a week? Clearly I'm terrible at keeping promises. Blame The Morning After for taking my attention away the night I meant to write this. Oh well; this chapter still turned out far differently than I first thought it would, and it's probably better because of it.

I hope, anyway. Here it is, all the same. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23. Jo's Kiss by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2245 words)

To make up for the last chapter being a bit late, here's the next one a bit  earlier than normal. Oh, and warning: here be lesbians. Or at least lesbian content. Suppose I should update the tags; also will give you an idea of what might be coming down the pike.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24. Jo's Gullet by Lord Aj [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2297 words)

Yep, you read that right.

It's fianlly time.

Enjoy....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25. Jo's Stomach by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2066 words)

Well, here it is, the Big Bad Belly. This chapter was more an introduction to the stomach than anything; I wanted to set the new scene, really get a picture of the awful place our protagonist has entered, Considering it's been hinted at all this time, I felt it was necessary to give it that pay off. Hopefully you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26. Jo's Inebriation by Lord Aj [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2343 words)

This is really the chapter that makes or breaks it, huh? Does he survive? Does he die? Well, don't ask me here. Read it and find out, for God's sake!

Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27. Jo's Stupor by Lord Aj [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2425 words)

Does this count as body exploration? I would think so. Even if it isn't as comprehensive as I'd like it to be; there's still the rest of the body to explore, damn it! Oh well. The doors open to sequels and prequels alike...

Anyways, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28. Jo's Hangover by Lord Aj [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2486 words)

Really, I should be calling this Jo's Breath Part 2. Because guess what, there's another huge description dump, Hey, if the method ain't broke, don't fix it. But I figured I had to get at least one last good description of the horrors of her mouth in there before the end. Right?

Well, that's up to you if I'm right or not. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29. Jo's Judgement by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4487 words)

Well, this is it. A hell of a long chapter, a lot of plot, a bit of action at the start. I've gotta say, I know there's a few people who will have wanted a different ending, but hey, I'm proud of this. To me, it's the perfect conclusion to what has become my magnum opus in the world of writing.

My magnum opus is a smut story concerning a niche fetish on the Internet. Great, isn't it?

Oh well. I like it, and more importantly you guys like it, so that's all that really matters to me.

Enjoy, folks. It's gonna be an interesting one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30. Epilogue by Lord Aj [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1701 words)

It ends.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who's read this, especially if you've stuck through to the end. It's been a long haul, and I honestly can't believe I made thirty chapters; hell, I thought twenty was a long shot. But I've had so, so much fun writing it, and I hope to continue the world I've built at some point. Not soon, but at some point. After this epic, I'm gonna need a break from longer stories.

Special, special thanks to all my reviewers as well, especially the regular reviewers who have kept me going with support and ideas (which made the story as long as it was) since January when I started this. My biggest thanks goes to the one reviewer who reviewed this story a whopping seventeen times over its development; my hat goes off to you, you wonderful person, and you have my undying gratitude for all your kind words and ideas. You know who you are.

Anywho, TL;DR: thank you all for reading and reviewing, it's been a barrel of fun, and you're all great. On with the final act!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31. Forever Jo- Alternate Ending by Lord Aj [Reviews - 0] (2915 words)

So, a few months ago someone asked me to write an alternate ending to this story, and I figured why not give it a go. Even though I wrote this half a decade ago, I still return to it every now and again, and I think it still holds up. Don't know how many fans this had back in the day, but I hope you enjoy this little extra update- and if you've never seen this story before, I hope you've enjoyed reading it. 

The story picks up midway through Chapter 29-  I figured I'd save you reading a whole half of that chapter again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------