- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Zac navigates the Haunted house alone and runs into some spooky monter girls. 

The Pining

 

Zac couldn’t tell how long he had been walking for. The Mansion was always so dark; the only lights in the house weren’t daylight that was for sure. Zac had run after Christine and that crazy chainsaw lady, but being tiny meant Giants could easily out pace you. He came to the exit of the room Christine had run out to find it split into four directions. So he chose one and started walking down it, Christine used to call the pace he walked at “adorable”, it was undeniable that he didn’t have much in the way of physique, he would just need to rely on stealth and hiding to escape the monsters.

The hallway was right out of a horror movie, the towering tables and bureau’s that lined the hall were just ornate enough to fancy but worn and filthy from the years of neglect. The eye’s of the portraits seemed to follow him down the hallway. It had been quiet for a while now which was both a good and bad thing, for one thing Zac hated being alone, especially in this unnerving Mansion which seemed to suck away the movement of time but being alone meant there weren’t any monsters around.

“Wait aren’t they just actor’s?” thought Zac, “If I just explain the situation maybe one of them can help me.”

Zac concluded this was his new plan, once he enlisted their help it would be easy to find Christine, and at least not be alone. Then he remembered how scary the Chainsaw bitch had to him. She was hundreds of feet tall and yet right out of horror movie, and she was pretending to kill them.

“gulp, well I have to try, I’ll never find Christine on my own.”

Zac turned the corner of the long hallway when and that’s when he saw them:  two little girls at the other end of the hallway facing back at him. They held hands, their faces were eggshell white, their hair was pitch black, and they wore long black skirts down past their knees with white blouses underneath the skirts. They were exactly identical in every way all the up to their eyes which were pale yellow, with black makeup that circled their pupils. It took Zac a second to understand what he was looking at, and then the two little girls giggled, holding hands they began walking down the hall towards him. Zac knew immediately that if they caught him it would not turn out good for him. He ran back down the hallway where he come from at a measly pace compared to the girls.

“Come here mister tiny” The girls said in unison. “we just want PlAAaaaaAAAAaaaaayy, heheheheehehe.”

Zac ran and slid underneath the Bureau just as the little girls rounded the corner. Zac sat on his knees, panting as he looked out over the hallway all he could see were two pairs of feet, exactly identical, with eggshell white stockings and jet black buckle-up shoes you see maids and young girls wear in the 19th century. They searched all around the hallway trying to find him.

“What am I doing?” thought Zac “These are just two little girls they can’t be older than nine, and I’m a grown man, I could send them both to their rooms without supper.”

Zac stands on his feet and walks out from the bureau, and right up to the shoe of one of them. “Excuse me little girl, I’m trying to find my girlfriend, I need you with your large size to help me.”

She glances down and smiles and evil smile; she bends over and suddenly Zac’s world is filled with darkness as he is clenched in the fist of the young twin. Then she opens her fist and Zac is dangling by his shirt in front of her face, she smiles back at the tiny man. “Hey what are you doing? I am an adult and you should respect my authority! Now put me down.”

The creepy little laughs at his request she then dangles Zac over her twin. The twin opens her mouth.

“No what are you doing? You can’t eat me! You are in so much trouble young lady!” The little girl lets go and Zac plummets toward the open mouth of a child.

“This is a humiliating death” Zac thinks as he falls. “I never thought I would be eaten by a child no older than 10.”

Luckily for him it is not the end. The little girl had not held him at the right angle to fall into her twins mouth, his fall is skewed and he manages to bounce off of the girls cheek and onto her shoulder, landing on all four.

“What happened? Did I eat him?” the little girl asks confused, “I don’t know, I didn’t see, wait what’s that on your shoulder?”

Zac watches as the giant eggshell white face turns and a gigantic pair of yellow eyes focus in on Zac.

“Umm hi there, nice weather we’re having right?” He says nervously.

“grrrrrr” the little girl growls angrily and moves her hand to smash her shoulder, Zac rolls forward just out of the way of her hand, he slides down her black skirt, expertly, using the sloped fabric to control his fall, landing harmlessly on the young girls shoe.

“What happened? Where did he go?” the two look at her shoulder, but find no trace of a body, “There on your shoe” the other twin points at Zac, then raises her foot to stomp him, Zac rolls off right as she steps on her sister’s foot

“Yooowwwie! That hurt” The young girl grabs her foot and hops on one foot, meanwhile the other one raises her foot again to stomp Zac on the floor. Zac does his best to dance around the two bouncing feet threatening to crush him. Then the hurt twin smacks the other twin.

“That’s for hurting my toe!” She proclaims, the other one smacks her in reply. “Well that’s for hitting me!” and after that it’s a full-on slapping fight, the girls stop actively trying to kill Zac which would be good for him but now the are unaware of how they are almost killing him. The slapping fight leads to such a commotion that they almost step on Zac several times over. He scrambles out from beneath the childish fight before he is crushed. The girls don’t notice him and keep fighting. Zac sees a small mouse hole and runs for it.

“Wait? He’s getting away!” They both turn and give chase, they both run and jump at him, and Zac runs and jumps into the mouse hole, he manages to make it inside as the girls smash against the wall. He doesn’t stop and keeps running as a hand burrows it’s way after him.

“You can’t hide forever!”

a twin yells at him as he runs into the network of tiny secret passages.

 

            Zac is safe in the tunnels behind the walls for the most part, who knows what kind of pests lurk back here, he would rather not run into one, so he searches for a way back into the main house, not the way he came obviously. He doesn’t know why those two little girls want to kill him so badly, but he knows he shouldn’t let them see him again. At least not until he finds Christine, with her they can be disciplined properly. He will have to talk to their parents

            After a while of wandering aimlessly through the mouse hole, Zac comes back into the main house, it’s a new room that he has not been in before. Zac can’t tell if the mouse hole was worse or the main house. Zac walks through the cavernous room, sticking close to furniture in case he needs to hide again. A large staircase leading up to the second floor fills the back wall, a carpet lines the middle of the floor and a dusty chandelier hangs from the ceiling, creating a dim glow. That’s when Zac hears a scream Christine charges from the leftmost doorway.

“CHRISTINE!” Zac exclaims in delight.

 She doesn’t stop or acknowledge him because after her comes a 6’3 Frankenstein girl. She is green with what looks like a patchwork of different skins sewn together with two bolts coming out of her neck. Her hair is Black and white in two short pigtails. She wears a tank top and booty shorts. Christine runs up the stairs and out of sight, but the Frankenstein girl stops as if something is keeping her from pursuing up the stairs. She turns around and paces back into the room. Zac quickly hides under the carpet. He feels the earthquake with each step as she walks closer to him. Zac considers going out and asking for her help, but then he remembers what happened last time.

“Maybe I should find Christine on my own. But she went up the stairs and I have no way to climb the stairs. So how do I get to the second floor?” Zac thinks

Suddenly he is thrown out of his thoughts as the ground shakes violently, Zac realizes that the woman most likely is walking right for him and might step on him. He rolls out from under the Carpet, the Frankenstein girl is Massive from this angle. Her legs seem to go on and on and on. Her physique is incredible, even if she wasn’t a giantess she would most likely be far stronger than Zac, She has an hourglass figure as shown off by her very revealing outfit. She lifts a foot and sends it down right where Zac was hiding, knocking him to the ground with the massive force created by her immense weight. She is wearing a pair of sandals, with straps running around her bare foot. This gave Zac an idea, the giantess is walking nonchalantly, which gives him time to get to his feet and run forward and to the right. Zac has to estimate this perfectly or be crushed under her heel. She raises her right foot, it flies over head, and lands a few feet in front of him. Zac smiles and clambers onto the Frankenstein girl’s sandal heel, He pushed his body between her green bare heel and the sandal strap running around it. Then the roller coaster ride began.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This Chapter is longer than the last one but moves quick. I'm gonna keep moving faster and write longer and longer chapters. Especialy when I can't come to a good close. I thinking 6 chapters can do it right now, maybe 7.