- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy meets her ending.  

Amy started to feel slight tremors in the floor.  Like small earthquakes but they were getting bigger and bigger.  Amy looked at the door of the attic as it creaked open. 

 

“Mom!!!!   Down here!! “ Amy screamed as she took off running towards her oblivious mother. 

 

Amy stopped running when her mother took about 3 steps and stopped.  At this point this put Amy right in between her mothers gigantic shoes.  Amy looked up and waved her arms but realized that she was too far under her mother for her to see.  Her boobs blocked out her mothers face.  Amy looked to either side of her and she looked at the aged leather in her mothers shoes.  She could only think of how disgusting they looked after years of wear. 

 

Amy did not have to wait long for either one of them to move, because Diane her mother made the first move by stepping towards what Amy knew as the closet.  Amy had no idea what her mother was up to.  However, Amy froze in fear when her mother gripped the handle of the boom and dust pan.  Amy sprinted towards the door but in reality her sprint took her only an inch to what Diane would see if she noticed her daughter Amy. 

 

Amy was running towards the door when the broom came down in front of her.  It raced towards her and caught her in the bristles.  It released her  and she realized she was more towards the center of the attic now.  Amy started running towards the table that held some of her mothers things, while her mother swept the other side of the attic.  She watched as the broom got into every crevice that it was directed at by Diane.  Amy rested.  She was relieved that she had escaped the sweeping for now.  She had to find a way to get her mothers attention.  That mentality was cut short though. 

 

Diane moved the chairs and Amy had no where to hide.  Once again she was caught up in the bristles of the broom and was dragged and released like the other pebbles of dirt out from the underside of the table.  Diane pushed in the chairs and swept what she had got out from under the table into the pile of dust in the center of the room. 

 

Amy had no energy left.  She felt like every where she ran she was just getting swept up again.  Amy thought she could escape one last time.  She started running but lady luck was not on her side as her mother lowered the dust pan right in front of her.  she started to run away but saw the broom come down and start sweeping towards her.  Amy tumbled onto the dust pan and then found herself covered in dust.  Amy struggled to stand up but found that it was useless to do so when her mother stood up.  She was being shaken every which way with each step and then what Amy feared.  The dust pan started to tilt and Amy felt herself slide forward and soon the dustpan disappeared and she was falling into the garbage bag.  She hit the pile of garbage and mostly stayed on top of it.  Then she looked up and saw her mom looking down at her what seemed like but in reality she was looking at the trash.  That was the last she ever saw of her mother as the bag closed. 

 

Diane took the garbage bag out to the trash can which was already on the curbside waiting to be picked up.  With the trash bag in the trash can Diane instantaneously forgot all about it.

 

Amy, Hannah, Addison, and Stephanie all passed away that same day when they met their fates.  In the days to come authorities  came to question Amy’s mom about her daughter and friends.  They thought she knew where they were but could not do anything but question since there were no bodies or any visible evidence to be found.  They never thought about looking in somebodies shoe for evidence for who would ever come up with such a crazy idea??

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment and maybe add suggestions on what to write next for a story.  Thank you for reading as well.