- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some changes are going to be made to the story, the first of which will be a rework of the first chapter. I will post the rework between 3/5/2017 to 3/10/2017. The rework will also contain some infomation on the goal of story and style/formatting.

 

This chapter will contain (Breast/Butt/Feet) content.

Shattered Reality

Change is ever present, unwavering, and is what defines our world. Though change is always happening, it often manifest gradually. This often allows it be foreseen and thus guided or directed. Unfortunately for me the events that follow where the result of abrupt and violent change that I had no control over.

I awoke at the sound of my alarm clock; as I did the day before. Still quite tired from the endeavors of yesterday, I sat up and turned of the alarm clock. Everything amongst my room being pitch black; all that but the alarm clock that emitted a slight red tinge on my bedside table. I pushed the covers off me and got up out of bed. Now standing aside my bed in nothing but my underwear, I put my arms up and leaned backwards stretching. It was 3:11 am now giving me little time to get to the airport. I reached for my phone that was sitting on my bedside table. Before I could grab it though I had a searing pain in my head; I put my hands on my head from the pain while my knees collapsed to the ground. The pain kept getting worse as I kneel there in my room. I was starting to feel dizzy as my vision started to blur and darken; before I passed out I noticed my heartbeat going incredibly fast.

I begin to open my eyes after that bizarre event. My eyes are still fairly blurry from whatever that was. I stand up thinking "shit I hope I didn't miss my flight". I blinked my eyes a few times allowing the world to come back into focus. As my vision finally clears and I see my surroundings, it leaves me in a state of shock. I start hyperventilating as I see the enormous world that is just my room. I am broken out of this state by the loud sound of my phone buzzing; I look over to see my phone hanging on the backside of my table by its charging cord. Its brightly illuminated screen displaying a notification reading "Flight 705A leaving in 5 minutes." Talking to myself I try to calm down.
Ok Ok so I've shrunken down. Wait how am I shrunken down, isn't shrinking impossible. Shit, what should I do. I need to get help. I should go to Megan, she will know what to do. But crap she is on the first floor. How am I going to get down there. Maybe i'll figure it out when I get there, trying to get to Megan is better then just standing here.

I start walking towards my door that is still closed. As I start walking to my door I start to see more of the new world around me. The enormity of my bed, the high and low spots in the hardwood floor, even the heaviness of the atmosphere. It also seemed as if my senses where enhanced or maybe everything around me was just stronger. I felt the roughness of the ground, heard the hum of the air conditioner, saw clearly to my door, and smelled fresh linen from my air freshener. After some time I arrived at my bedroom door. It was vastly tall and would be impossible for me to open at my current height. Though there was a centimeter gap between my door and the floor. I proceeded in squeezing under my door to get to the hallway. I was able to get to the other side without much trouble. After doing so it seemed that I was around 1 inch tall. This was very good for me; it meant that someone could easily see me. The down side to this size however is if I not close enough when someone does look at me, they might think I'm a bug.

I head to the wall to my left, following it to the staircase which was on the other side of the hallway. It was quite a long and tiring journey to the other side of the hallway. Now however I stood before a problem; the staircase was like a set of cliffs. If I tried jump down even one step I would surely break my legs. I look at the side of the stairs where I might be able to slide down, though I worry that doing that would result in a death slide where I'm thrown to my death. No I needed to figure out a solid non life threatening way down. Though standing there thinking, I had failed to notice the slight vibrations in the ground until the sneaker clad foot of my sister slammed down next to me. Her shoe came down hard and fast knocking me on my ass. I looked up to see my sister Samantha all dressed in her running gear. A tank top, head band, nylon like sports shorts, and her white running shoes, that have turned a dark grey.

If Samantha is heading out for her morning run it had to be 5am. Now looking down I stared at her old, worn running shoes. Being right next to them I can smell a mild amount of stink emanating from her shoes, it was unpleasant and made me a little sick. I couldn't believe I was able to smell her feet from outside her shoes. Even if it was just a little bit, for the smell to be bad enough to permeate through her socks and shoes. I guess her threat yesterday about her socks was justified. To top this off I have somewhat of a problem with smells, especially bad ones. Whenever I smelled something strong, bad, or even worse both at once it could make me nauseous, dizzy, and have headaches. This is why I always had an air freshener in my room. Now back to my current predicament. She was about to lift her foot up and head downstairs. I needed to act quickly if I wanted to do something. I saw that one of her shoelaces was to the side of her shoe. That was my ticket downstairs; a short ride downstairs. As her foot started lifting up I jumped onto the shoe lace grabbing it with all my strength.

I now watched as I soar through the air feeling weightlessness. Her foot made contact with the first step. It was now that I discovered an oversight of jumping on her shoelace. The weightlessness abruptly ended as the shoelace slammed me into the side of her shoe. I felt immense pain as my right shoulder took the hard hit. What did I get my self into; I clenched the shoelace so not to fall off and somewhat from the pain. Her foot went up again and returned the weightlessness, but what was just bliss was now replaced with fear. I was terrified of her foot coming back down. With her foot coming down like a meteor I was jolted to the right side of her shoe. Now speeding toward the side of her shoe face first I closed my eyes. I hit hard, my torso, hips, and chest taking much of the blow, but my head was forced forward into the side of the shoe as well. Fealing like I had just ran full speed into a wall, her foot lifted up again. At this point I almost let go just to end this horrible ride, but I held on knowing it would be worse to be traped in the middle of the stairs. Though as her foot came down I had some luck. The force of her walking now sending me swinging downward again, I hit with thud as my back was pinned to the top of the shoe. I now was laying there in peril, pain searing through my body. As her foot lifted up again I notice that I wasn't soaring through the air. It seemed that my foot had gotten stuck in her laces when I slammed down. I was so thankful for this as I just laid there.

**************

Samantha had gotten up and dressed and started heading out. She proceeded to the stairwell to go downstairs. She would always go for a 20 mile morning run before school. She casually walked down the stairs. Unaware of the ungodly pain she was causing her little brother. After getting down stairs she headed to the door.

**************

As she got downstairs the pain was still surging through my body. I now faced a bigger problem though. She was heading towards the door to go for her run. I had to get off this shoe before it became a trap. If I was still on it when she got outside I would surely be thrown off to my death. She was now halfway to the door when I started to act. I pulled and twisted my foot with all my strength to break free but it didn't seem like that was going to happen. The fear of death was looming above me. Crushing down on me, smothering me with unimaginable amounts of anxiety. She was almost at the door when the miracle happened. I was finally able to free my leg from under there shoe laces. This feeling of success was short lived, for my sister lift her foot taking another step. The felling of success replaced with the feeling of weightlessness and flying as I was flung from my sisters dirty, rank, and painful running shoes.

I hit the ground with immense force. Upon first hitting I bounced back off the hard tiled floor. On landing again my body continued to roll till finally coming to a stop. The ordeal was comparable to jumping out of a helicopter. Laying on my back my body was convulsing in pain. My breathing was very strained as I took short small breaths due to the pain in my chest. I never could imagined someone could endure this much pain and still live, let alone myself. I proceeded to lay there just reveling in the events of what just happened while the pain slowly dissipated. I was finally able to stand up and continue on to my sister Megan. My body seemed to be fine. I couldn't fine a single mark on it but was still in pain. It must be a result of shrinking, my body is more durable. This is good news, but I still should be careful who know who knows what would of happen if I was stepped on. Standing there still in pain though greatly lessened I looked around. I saw I was in my kitchen, between the kitchen sink and the table. This was unfortunate, for Megan's room was on the other side of the house. Examining my situation and surroundings further I noticed something that caught my eye.

Across the floor off the side of the counter top there was a hash brown. My stomach started rumbling at the sight of this golden brown piece of potato. I new I needed to get Megan's help above everything, but would a little detour really hurt. I decided to head to the food to satisfy my belly's craving. The hash brown was fair distance away but it would still be hours before Megan would get up. Walking was much harder then before the incident with Samantha's shoe. The pain from the ordeal was still very much present, and bonus my muscles where tired and soar from holding on for my life. To think that just my older sister's shoe did this to me. All she was doing was walk downstairs, yet she would of killed me if not for the new found durability. I was closing on my goal, the crisping goodness of fried potato. Then the all of a sudden I was blinded. Bright lights from the ceiling clicked on acting like the largest flash bang in the world. Immediately shutting my eyes and looking down to shield myself. I began to blink slowly adjusting my eyes to the death ray that was a normal light bulb.

Getting my eyes accustomed to the light I found my self in a shadow; looking behind I stared up at the gargantuan sight of my mother. She was fully dressed for work already and was walking through the kitchen. She was coming toward me at an alarming rate. Quickly running to the underside of the chair as she when walking past, stopping at the coffee maker. There she was, my mother Madison standing there 5'9 with her neck long dirty blond hair, and green eyes. Looking up at here was truly a sight; her massive ass taking up much of the view. I had forgotten about my mother, which was fairly easy with her working most of the time and generally ignoring us. Though she did not see us very much I know she loved us and would do anything for us. We mostly respected her drive and dedication to her job though. She had work her whole life to be in the position she was in. She must be making her morning coffee before work. This could be the answer for helping me get back to my original height.

Breaking out into a full sprint, I headed to her. If I could get her to see me she could get me to the hospital for help. Out of breath I arrived next to her left foot clad in her black work loafers. I need a way to get her to look down and see me. I started yelling up to her in hope that she could hear me. This was not working, frustrated I paced around swinging my fist around in anger while still yelling up at her. How the hell am I going to get help if no one can hear me way down here. This means I have to get close enough to there ear for me to get them to help me. Still ranting and pissed I was suddenly hit. Looking around me I was now in the middle of a white puddle. My hair and underwear where now completely soaked with whatever liquid just hit me.

Looking up I see the face of my mother glaring down at me. She see's me, I'm saved. I watch as she starts to bend down reaching down with her hand. Somethings strange though, she is holding something white in hand. Ohh fuck, I think, as I see its a paper towel, she's not reaching down to pick me up. She going to clean up the cream and me with it. I turn to start running but its too late. Her hand came down and dragged the paper towel over the spill and my body. I was slammed face down to the floor while being dragged across the hard unforgiving tile. Then I felt pressure on my right and left side with the sudden feeling of weightlessness again. I watched as the ground kept getting farther away being taken up in my mother grasp while stuck in the wet paper towel. I new what was coming next and had to escape before then. If I didn't I would be stuck in the garbage. I also doubt I would ever get out. Wait why was she still standing here, I soon went vertical as I saw the trash can across the room. It then clicked, she was going to throw me. I had to make my move now, because even it she missed my body could possible die from such force. I began to struggle with all my might, wiggling back and forth at the same time kicking and punching to attempt to break from her iron grip. Her hand was now above her shoulder, it was at this moment that luck was on my side as I broke free and not a moment too soon. While falling I watched her hand launch forward at great speed sending the paper towel flying straight into the trash can.

Though I may of narrowly escaped that hell my actions would still put me in one. Hitting the front side of her shoulder I was redirected to the V in her V-cut top sliding on it until stopping dead center. I now found myself in a very uncomfortable situation, now sandwiched between my mother two massive D sized globes. I am pushed down far enough that my arms cannot move leaving just my upper chest free. It was like being between two sumo wrestlers but worse. Down at my feet I could feel the slick sweat that had formed between her breast, up at my waste and lower chest the pressure was like a ton of sand. It was hard to breath here which made this all the worse. Added with the heat from her skin and the smell of sweat from down below cause this to be hell. How could a pair of boobs be so horrible I thought as I attempt to leave this prison. I watched as my mother got her coffee and turned around. She began walking which would just add to my suffering. With each step my head thrown violently around just to hit one of her enormous orbs and bounce to the other one. The it happened the unholy action of going upstairs. With each step the force throwing me around was amplified three fold, along with the smell and heat this had caused me to get very dizzy and on the verge of passing out. I had no idea why she just when upstairs then came right back down but was just thankful that she had stopped moving.

My eyes half closes as I heard my strained heavy breathing, I just did nothing. What could I do, I was in-mobile, being crushed, and stewed in the sweat and heat from my mothers boobs. I began to feel my prison start to move, I forced my eyes open seeing my mothers hands on her boobs moving them around. As she did my prison parted giving me this golden opportunity, I bounded from my prison of flesh now in a free-fall. So desperate to be free of that nightmare I may of overlooked the consequences of jumping. I was now plummeting straight towards the ground, waving my arms around I tried to stabilize myself. While still falling my mother started walking causing me to slam into her knee. This flipped me around as I continued to fall to the ground but now facing up. The next think I new was a ungodly pain as my back hit the rounded tip of my mothers black work loafers. My whole body curved with the shoe before sliding of the edge to the floor. The pain was that of being struck by lightning, yet I was still conscience but complete in-mobilized. As I laid there I heard the door open then close leaving me in silence. I just laid there not moving at all as my body coped with the pain.

***********

Madison had gotten up like always showering and getting ready for the day. She put on her clothes and shoes she headed downstairs. The house was still fairly dark despite the light from the windows so she flipped on the kitchen lights. Walking over the the coffee maker she ground up some fresh coffee beans and set up the maker to brew. Causuly standing there waiting for it to brew she check her phone emails and reviewed what need to be done for that day. The coffee being done brewing she poured it into her thermos and added some cream. She split some of the cream by mistake on the floor by her feet. "Shit!" She said as she put the cream down and sealed her thermos. Reaching over and tearing off a paper towel she bent down wiped up the cream and tossed it into the trash. Grabbing her thermos and walking to the door she found that she left her bag upstairs. Going up stairs again to grab her bag and them coming back down. Now in the middle of the entrance room, she adjusted her boobs to a more constable position, her bra being uncomfortable like always.. Finding a good spot she headed out, getting in her car and going to work for the day.

***********

After a fair amount of time I heard the foot steps of someone walking down the hallway. Tilting my head up ever so slightly I pried my eyes open to the sight of my sister Megan. She was already dressed for her hostess job, as she headed into the kitchen. Still in extreme pain I rested my head back down. I knew that it was imperative to contact someone in my family for help, but I should be mindful in who I contact. It was clear to me though that I should not only pursue my sister Megan for help. In regards to who would help me, I believe my sisters Megan, Samantha and my mother Madison would be the best choice. I could also try to get help from my other two sister Avery, and Sarah. In regards to them however; Avery actions where too unpredicable for it to be wise to seek her help. Then there was Sarah whom despises me, reaching out to her would be a grave mistake. I probably should avoid her at all cost, who know what she would do. Still just on the ground there I listened to Megan cook breakfast as the pain slowly subsided.

Though difficult to hear over the sound of the roaring stove, I heard foot steps. I didn't think much of it till I remember, I was still on the floor. Then feeling a gust of air blow past me with with the load thud of a foot coming down. Open my eyes to a unnerving and terrifying sight, a massive monster looming directly above me. It was my sisters Sarah's foot sheved in a pair of old, worn, unwashed black nylons. Frozen in fear looking up at the beast, I could see the dirt and grime not all of which was from the floor in nylons. I always found feet to be disgusting and repulsive when I was normal size, which made this sight infinitely harder to comprehend mentally. Even with all of this I found something that was worse; her foot was coming strait down toward me. Before I could even think about trying to dodge this nightmare her foot came barreling down ontop of me.

The nylon clad foot slammed down, the ball of her foot rolling over my feet, then up my legs stopping at my waist. The pressure on my lower body was immense, my feet feeling like they where going to snap from there joints, my legs with the sharp direct crushing pain from the impossible weight they where bearing, and lastly my waist experiencing the sensation of being hit by a boulder. Though my upper body had escaped the hell of being crushed it face possibly a far worse torture. With her toes setting down my upper body was now trapped in the cave they had created. The nylon here pressed down on me forming a mold of my body, this mold was pure hell for me. I was wrapped in the disgustingly damp fabric with will patches of gunk that was a mix of dirt and foot crap held together by sweat. The icing on the cake though was the smell. It was by far the worse thing I had ever smelled, it perforated my lungs making me cough and gag. It was also starting to make me dizzy due to my problem, but there was nothing I could do about it. Suffering under her foot I felt the weight of her foot shift and increase before it began to lift up. I couldn't wait to be rid of the evil that was Sarah's foot.

Something was wrong though, I felt my back leave the ground as her foot lifted up. I was stuck to her foot, plastered to the damp, dirty underside of the black nylon. I had to break free, ripping my arms from the sticky surface of the nylon. Putting my hands on the nylon pushing up till my hands and the nylon rested on the underside of her toes. I continued to push feeling my body begin to be released from this black demon. Then, wham. Her foot had recontacted the floor smashing me right back into the same circumstances I was just in moments ago. Though this time my elbows were thrown roughly to the floor making my arms now pulse with pain. I had been complete destroyed by my younger sister Sarah's foot just by her walking. In pain, mentally devastated, and forced to endure the rank smell of her used nylons I tried to prepare myself for more pain as her for raised up once again.

I endured what must of been at least 15 steps of unrelenting torment as Sarah continued walking. Upon finally coming to a stand still I felt her weight shift once more before I felt the weightlessness of rising from the ground once more. However this time her foot just hung there. What was happening, why was her foot not going back down. I was unable to see anything but the greyish black crud in between her toes. My head still being shoved, trapped in the underside of her toes. Then movement picked up again, but it was different from when she was walking. I was thrust forward then backward in a repeating motion, this movement was progressively getting faster as well. The horrid black fabric began to relinguish its grip upon me. The only thing in my mind was joy, I was going to be free this black demon. I felt the last of the nylon lose it hold on me as I was thrown away from her foot. I was traveling through the air at vast speeds; still facing upwards I saw the underside of the table before for hitting some kind of wall. I then fell down and rolled for a little bit coming to a stop on this strange surface. Now face down I stared at my now black ground. This was not the floor, the ground was soft and a little bouncy. I was not sure exactly where I had landed but was just thankful to be far away from Sarah's feet. All though I was free from her feet the disgusting smell hung to my body, as well as some gunk on my chest.

***************

Sarah had gotten up and dressed herself just as she did every morning before school. Putting on a low cut tank top, and some black nylons she wore the day before. She headed out of her room and went downstairs. Walking over to the table, totally oblivious to her shrunken brother she had mistakenly stepped on in the entrance area. She crushed him with every step while he was stuck to her rank, grimy and damp black nylons. Arriving at the table she took her place, bending down and sliding her ass on the comfy black upholstered chair. "Hey whats for breakfast sis?" said Sarah in a casual tone. Turning from the stove looking at Sarah, Megan responded saying. "Ohh hey Sarah, I made pancakes. I hope that is alright." "I guess that will be fine." Said Sarah. Sarah had however began to swing her legs back in forth. This unconscious, borderline reflex motion was a blessing though; freeing her brother from her feet's hold on him. The motion sending him flying forward.

***************

I got to my feet, brushing myself off. I had to push on and get help, my life depended on it. My moment of peace and determination was at its end. My small world fell dark as the sky above me manifested foreboding presents. My view shot up to the ghastly sight of my sister Megan's ass, covered in her knee high, black, silky hostess skirt. I started running, not caring where, I just had to escape the looming darkness that hovered above. It continued on its path downwards, seemingly intent on smothering me with its embrace. Though reacting fast and covering some great distance it wasn't enough. Her ass was brought down with amazing speed and force, it effortlessly knocked me to the ground. I rolled over facing up just as it landed, pressing down on me with the equivalent force of a oil tanker.

I now laid there completely trapped under yet another one of my sisters. This time being Megan, the person I need to get help from. Even with the ass belonging to my kind, loving sister Megan it did not make it anymore bearable. I was being crushed under one of her butt cheeks. Her flesh conforming around my body bearing its unforgiving pressure upon my entire being. Along with the pressure there was the heat emitting from her body; it quickly permeated the space of my prison. Though as time progressed the heat kept rising, my body naturally began sweating making my entrapment ever the more unpleasant. The worse element in all of this was actually the lack of oxygen, I fought and struggled for every wheeze I pulled in. If not for the porous material of her hostess skirt I would have passed out from lack of air.

***************

Megan picked up the plate of pancakes and set them down in the center of the table. Grabbing the maple syrup from the counter top, she sat down to enjoy her breakfast. "Avery food is ready." Megan called up to Avery. The sound of fast foot steps where heard as she came bolting downstairs. She dashed her way to the table, plunking her ass down on the chair. "Could you move any faster?" Remarked Sarah "Yeah, probably; especially when there is pancakes" Avery said. "Glad some one likes my pancakes." Sarah cheerfully said while directing her eye to Sarah. "It's not that I don't like them it's just that, there so fattening." Responded Sarah. They continued eating and chatting to one another, half way through there meal the door opened. Samantha walks in the house to see her sisters enjoying there meal. "Hey Samantha, you should come join us. There still some pancakes left." Megan said. "Pancakes, I'll pass thank you, better I stick to protein rich meals." Samantha said as she walks over to the table taking a seat.

As Samantha walks past Sarah she has the wafting odor of sweat reach her nose. "Samantha you should really go take a shower. Sarah said with disgusted tone. "I would, but I don't have time right now." Remarks Samantha. "That's what you always say when someone ask you to take a shower." Avery snaps back at Samantha. "Yeah, I guess. I just don't the point when I'll smell like this a few hours after anyways." Samantha explains. Megan glances up at the kitchen clock it reading 7:32. Getting up she grabs her plate and takes it to the sink. "You guys should get a move on it, look at the time" Sarah reminds them, who is now at the sink washing her dishes.

****************

I was on the verge of passing out under Megan's ass, being trapped under there sweltering there under her heat. Then just quickly as the behemoth of ass that had come down on me it lifted off me. Just as unlucky as with Sarah's foot, I was plastered to her skirt. The movement of her standing up shook her skirt around, the part I was on flicked up breaking the my connection to it, once more sending me flying. Landing on the ground my body once again presented with the immense pain of crashing into the floor. Though hearing my sister Sarah's remark sent fear rushing through out my being. "You're right, we should get out the door. Let my throw my shoes on then I'll meet you in the car." Sarah said getting up from her chair. Seeing my sisters stand up sent adrenaline coursing through my veins. Instantly getting up to my feet even with it being vastly painful, watching Sarah head strait toward me. No way in hell was I going to end up under her feet again. I took off running trying to get out of her pathway. She moved with such incredible speed, her foot casting its shadow on me once again. I jumped just as that horrible black demon landed just missing me. Her toes just sitting there almost seeming if disappointed that I had escaped there deathly grip. Her foot soon lifted; thinking I was safe I didn't even attempt to move. Her toes slamming into me as they lifted, knocking the wind out of me, cascading me over what appeared to me as a impossible distance. The ground came fast and hard, my body having so must energy be-hide it still was sent bouncing and rolling till coming to a rest under another shadow. In an unspeakable amount of pain I tried to prepare myself for yet another painful event being under the darkness of something above me. I waited for the worse but nothing happened.

Turning over though I saw that I had was in some sort of cave, allowing my mind to slowly piece together my circumstances. I watched as my sisters got there things before cramming out the door. Megan finished the dishes shortly after then left, and just as they did grabbed her things rushing out the door. Still just laying there I came to realized that the cave I was in was just the underside of the couch. I was exhausted physically and mentally. My body beaten, crushed and tossed about like a piece of dirt. While trying to cope with gargantuan size and power of my family. Without then even trying I suffered in some way from almost everyone in my family. So I just closed my eyes drifting into a sound sleep hoping when I awoke this would all be a horrible dream.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading if you have any questions or suggestions please contact me at msgforlexander@gmail.com

I will happily answer most questions and will take suggestions into thought while writing the story. Keep an eye out for polls as well that will effect the story.

Also please let me know about my writing style, and skill. I seek to improve it to write better stories for people to enjoy. 

 

Sincerly

Lexander.