- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex gets a big sister and angrily rants off  at Ms. Wainwright and Ms. Margaret for messing with her.

I watch the young lady pick up obituary pamphlets that were left lying around as well as the various cups, plates, and other miscellaneous items that were not thrown away like they were suppose to be. Her giant mary jane shoes kept scarily thundering back and forth as she busily put the items in the garbage and recycle bin.



I warily watch her for a few minutes to hear two pairs of heels thunder behind me as I ignore the urge to glance behind me to see what Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright while starting to consider what should I do.




'I want to see my mother's tombstone to pay my respects, but I am little bit upset with her also. My miniature plane is outside, so I could go home...then again, I would feel guilty about not saying goodbye to my mother if I just up and leave without seeing her grave. I should...'



I get ready to leave the reception area as I take another glimpse at the plain faced nun, who is still busily at work, but I guess she senses I am staring at her, so she turns around and is startled to see me as well as the unwelcomed entourage standing behind me.



She quickly gathers her composure as she walks over to us to ask if we need any assistance while her feet land right in front of me. The unwelcomed company behind me, stammers "No, but thank you." as I am assaulted by the sour smells from the feet behind me as well as the even more potent mary jane clad feet in front of me while the three pairs of feet combats each other odors, which causes me to become a little teary eyed.



I try to breathe out of my mouth instead of my nose as I start to walk away from them to visit my mother's grave, however I realize that the burial site is most likely far away as I began walking and that I also do not know where it is located. I halt my steps as I debate whether or not to lower my pride to ask for help from Ms. Wainwright and Ms. Margaret. It did not take long to discard that idea, but I was left debating about what I should do now, then absentmindedly turned around to watch the mary jane clad stinky feet start to leave.



Then I realized the plain faced young woman was a nun or greeter, however what she may be, the point was that she works here. The only thing is that I do not really want to go near her because of her foot odor, yet she was a better option than Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright. I watch her as she moves further and further away while debating if I should get her attention as I ignore the two giant pair of black pumps in my peripheral vision.




"Excuse me! Excuse me Miss! Yes! Down here!" I yell, lightly jogging towards her as she bent down to pick up something close by me and happened to see me. I almost cringe as we made eye contact and realized she was in no way near as plain faced as I thought. She just did not have one speck of makeup on, however she was shockingly beautiful. I realized she had several natural endowments that complimented her overall, but was almost being hidden by the nun attire she had on. I must was to repulsed by her foot odor when I was running away earlier to notice her enticing body and stunning face as I gawked up at her. I must had been rudely staring at her for awhile because she cleared her throat to get my attention and gave me a teasing smile as I bashfully lowered my gaze.




"You are shy little guy, aren't you? Do you need my help to little guy?" She affectionately said, nuzzling my head with her finger as I upheld my bashful appearance and did not even seem to notice her foot odor.




"Uhm...yes! If you do not mind and not busy or anything! I could really use your help, but I could wait to you are finish! It's not like I want to rush you or anything! I just..." I stammer hurriedly, hearing her giggle, then interrupt me.



"Lol! Slow down! I am here to assist you anyway! Plus, I can't really assist you if you are talking so fast because I cannot really understand you. You must not be used to talking to people, hmm?" She giggly says, giving me teasing look with her eyes while I nervously move my foot back and forth.



"Well, not really...I usually only speak to my mother's employees and mostly just my mom, but she...she is...gone." I difficultly manage to say, tears starting to form in my eyes as she gives me a sad understanding look.



"I thought you did not talk to other people that much. If you do not mind me asking, was Mrs. Alexandria Banikan your mother, the one whom the funeral was for today?" She hesitantly ask, while giving me a smile.



"She is my mother...yet, I almost ruined her funeral today..." I depressingly say, yet was interrupted once again.




"You beat yourself up too much, do you know that? Anyway, your mother's funeral went pretty well I think and remember she is gone to a better place now. Also, she will be forever be in your heart along with your cherished memories of her." She warmly says, rubbing me affectionately with her hand.



"Thank...thank you, I really needed to hear that." I emotionally say, seeing her warmly gazing down at me.



"You are quite an emotional little guy, you know that? Hmm. I tell you what, from now on, I am your big sister and I going to look after you." She warmly says, lightly picking me up to place on her palm as she rises up off of the floor.



"Do you really mean that?!!" I shockingly ask, seeing her gaze down at me warmly.



"What? Don't tell me that you do not want a big beautiful sister like me, huh?" She teasingly affectionately ask, warmly gazing at me as she sat me down on a podium while she neatly stacked the papers that were scattered about it.



"No, I was just really happy you said that. I never had a sibling before... I heard it is one of the best feelings in the world. It feels rather nice knowing I have a big sister." I say, gazing up at her as she worked.



"Good! Then it is official from this day forth, you are my little brother and I am your big sister! So what do you want big sister to do, hmm?" She cheerfully says, gazing at me while stacking papers.



"I had originally came to ask you could you take me to mom's burial site, since I unfortunately missed it. I still want you to make me though, but I want to stay with you little longer if you do not mind big sis!" I meekly say, seeing her affectionately gaze down at me with her hands supporting her head as she leaned her elbows against the podium.



"Sure, but I am finish here silly. I just do not want to go home, so how about I escort you to the burial site now, okay? And we can talk to each other on the way." She affectionately says, picking me up to take outside, but was interrupted.



"That will not be necessary. We can take him to the burial site. You are not needed." Ms. Margaret rudely says, glaring at my big sister while Ms. Wainwright stood to the side of her to support her.



"I...I am sorry! I didn't..." Big sis stammers apologetically, yet I intervene.



"How dare you talk to my big sister like that!" I angrily exclaim, almost falling out of her palm as I see the two people I hate bite their lip in pained anger.



"Julius, Ms. Margaret is just looking out for you! She is a stranger, who is from a different social ladder than we are! We have known you since you were a baby!" Ms. Wainwright angrily exclaims, glaring back at me as spittle flies from her mouth.




"She is right Caesar! We are your friends..." Ms.Margarets starts to say, but I interrupt.




"What I do with my life, is neither of your business. We are not friends. You are merely my mother's conniving employees. Do not ever speak to my big sister that way ever again." I angrily say, almost falling off of my big sisters palm, but she grasp me to stop me from falling as I viciously point at Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright.




"Julius...I...we..."
"Caesar...I...we..."




I ignore them while I gaze up at my big sister to tell her that we can go ahead. She hesitantly gazes down at me, then glances at Ms. Margaret and Ms. Wainwright indecisively about what to do. She stay hesitantly like that for awhile, then cups her palm as she grits her teeth to quickly leave out the door to carry me to my mom's burial site.




I gaze up at her and feel guilty as she quickly paces away. I twiddle my thumbs nervously because I do not know what to say as I see her breast loosely bob up and down against her nun attire as she profusely sweats. She must have felt my gaze on her because she gazes down at me and sees my troubled expression for her, then stops.



"Ugh! What a troublesome little brother I have!" She exasperatedly says, fondly gazing down at me.




" I am s...sorry, I did not mean to trouble you! You probably do not want to be my...Wait! You just called me your little brother! Your still my..." I emotionally say, happily gazing up at her.



"Of course I am your big sister! Did I not just go over that with you! Ugh! I have little brother that's slow on the uptake...what am I going to do with you, huh?" She teasingly says, raising her other hand up to tickle me on her palm as I laugh gleefully.




"Wait sis!" I exclaim, remembering something.



"What's wrong?!!" She concernedly asked, examining my body with her eyes to make sure I am alright, which causes me to sincerely smile.



"Nothing really, I just remembered the plane I took here and was just asking you if you could get it also to carry with us." I say, then meekly finish when I see she is gazing down at me with a stern eye.



"You know that you just scared the living hell out of me little bro. I thought you were hurt or something. Next time, please do not scare big sis like that." She sternly says, lightly poking me in the chest to make her point, in which I answer by vigorously nodding my head and she giggles at me for my serious shaking reaction to her.




She walks back to the entrance of the chapel constantly teasing and tickling me the entire time as I smile and laugh, then realize I haven't felt this way since before my mother was sick and tears start to leak out of my eyes. Sis doesn't notice as she bends over to pick up the miniature plane modeled for my size and admires it while she stands back up. I sniffle as I happily gaze at her and she notices me crying.




"What's wrong little brother? Did big sister do something wrong?" She concernedly ask, questionably gazing down at me on her palm.




"No! You make me..I am so happy that you are my big sister! I haven't had this much fun or have a worry free laugh in a long time! I...I always have to wear a mask and with you I don't! I am really happy!" I tearfully exclaim, relaxingly feeling her rub me affectionately while calling me her little crybaby.



Afterwards, we happily converse with each other all the way to the burial site, then become silent. I steel my nerves as I ask her to put me down, then make my way the tombstone to see if it is exactly like the one in my dream. I cannot take looking at it as I backpedal away, but stop myself.



"Mother, I am sorry I missed your funeral and was not mature enough before to manage your company. I promise I will be a better person and grow into a talented handsome young man, who will do his very best to live up to your expectations and name. I will deeply miss you mother, yet I know you have gone to a better place with no more sleepless nights and stressful days. I will forever love you and be proud that you are my mother." I said aloud, walking to touch the tombstone for one last embrace while looking at one of the sets of words inscribed on it, which said Here Lies The Wonderful Mother of Julius Banikan. I almost started weeping again, but I felt a great inner peace that came over me as I turned around.



I was at peace as I walked back to my big sis. When she appeared in my sight, I was about to call out to her, but realized I was probably too far away for her to hear me, so I kept walking toward her. As the distance dwindled between us, I noticed I start smelling this particular pungent odor, which reminded me of feet while also hearing a creaking sound. My nose twitched several times before I started breathing with my mouth, but that was also bad since I could kind of taste the odor.



Finally, I made it to where my sister was, but saw a startling sight. My sister was leaned up against a tree with one of her shoes off of her foot as her torn dirty white stocking clad foot with several holes splayed and played over my plane while I kept hearing creaking noises from the plane as she made cooing and ah sounds from the wonderful pleasure of it on her warm hot sweaty foot. I just stood there gawking at her giant foot splaying all over my ride for her massage.



I snap out of staring and hurriedly call up to her, yet she is too fixated with the enjoyment of her massage to hear me. I hesitantly approach her with caution while feeling several light tremors from her positioning the wing of the plane to get in between her toes through a rather large hole in her white stocking as she lets out a rather loud moan of comfort from the cool metal of the plane wing applying pressure in just the right spot.



From my vantage point, I could see the sweat glistening off of the bottom of her foot due to the several holes throughout her dirty stocking clad foot. I was almost transfixed by her yellowish red toe flesh applying pressure that I almost did not notice the perspiring odor that was originating from her foot. I nervously gulp as I watch her use my ride for a massage and think about what I should say to her, but I hear a gasp from above me.