- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The various chapters of nthis story will involve many things including F/f content as well as watersports but the majority will be focused on M/f action so f you're not into that, leave now.

 

This story exists purely for the purpose of giving voice to my innermost sexual fantasies and is (i believe) acceptable only because it exists only in the context of a story wherein no one actually gets hurt. I personally do  not believe in bringing misogyny or female degradation out into the real world. It is only a fantasy, based on urges that I make an effort to keep out of the way I treat others.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is just the set up, read future chapters for the outcomes.

Story 1: Jessica’s story.

Jessica was a 19 year old girl, she had long ginger hair, a beautiful face and a slim figure. She also had two brothers, Michael, 14 and David, 20 as well as a sister, Grace, 18. Along with her dad, Thomas and her mother Caroline. Jessica had always been quite a shy girl. Despite her age and the candidness of many of her peers and in spite or perhaps because of living in a house with so many boys she had absolutely no interest in the private goings on of the opposite gender or what the guys and girls around her got up to together. She had only ever had two boyfriends and they were really just school-girl crushes from a few years ago. She had never “been with” a boy, though she knew all about reproduction, sex, so on.

 

The world she lived in was, for all intents and purposes, fairly similar to ours if perhaps somewhat more technologically advanced. For instance, scientists had just not long ago “perfected” the technology of transmogrification, that is to say, they had found a way to transform any living creature into... pretty much anything else. Objects, other people, they had even found a way to alter the perceptions of other people that interacted with the transmogrified person. Exactly how they had managed this they kept quite close to the chest. The technology seemed to come out of nowhere and was referred to many people as being “like magic” This was amongst the people that believed it existed at all. The existence of the technology was little more than a rumour and not all that many people really believed it but it was a fun thought all the same.

 

Unbeknownst to the rest of the would, the scientists were working around the clock studying the technology. Saying that the scientists were 100% “responsible” for the technology would be slightly disingenuous. In fact saying “technology” was perhaps slightly disingenuous. What they had were a few small devices that were capable of doing the things listed above but truth... they had no freaking idea where they had come from. On  top of this, while they knew the devices were capable of these things, they had no idea how to influence what the person actually turned into. You just activated it and it would turn you into some random object. The scientists were practically at a complete loss as to how the devices actually worked and many were quite scared of them. As mentioned earlier not only did they have little to no control over the nature of the transformation but the devices were also capable of altering the perceptions of others and there was a danger the device transforming someone into an object and then erasing the other scientists memories of the event, leaving the subject trapped in that state.

 

After much discussion they decided that an appropriate course of action would be to send a small handful of these devices to random people in the mail and study the results. After flicking through the phonebook they Landed on a few names, one of which being “Jessica n6q8c3t” (NAME REMOVED PROTECT ANONYMITY!) They sent out the devices and waited.

 

A few days later a package came in the mail for Jessica. She opened it and inside found a rather strange device. With it she found a small pamphlet explaining what it was and how to use it. Jessica couldn’t believe it. She had always been a dreamer and when the rumours of devices like this had reached her she had believed them instantly, despite the disregard of many of the people around her. The pamphlet explaining that the device could turn her into anything but there was no way of knowing what she would become intil the transformation was complete. This was a daunting thought but Jessica was so exited that after a few short days of thinking it over, she decided. Yes, yes she had to, how could she not. She went into her bedroom and followed the instructions as listed until finally some small lights on the device began blinking, it started making some strange, faint noises and words began passing through the screen faster than she could make them out. From the instructions, she knew that the words were the possible things that she could be transformed into. She waited, heart being out of her chest, more exited than she had ever been in her entire life and finally... the device slowed and landed on the words...