- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one was written by versusterminus7.
Sheila had heard the two girls even before they entered the shower- their blabbing and squawking and godawful shrill laughter echoed through the linoleum-tiled walls and reverberated, even through the consistent din of the water. She rolled her eyes; the two new girls on the volleyball team, Janey and Sarah. Or something. Who knew. They were forwards, and they kind of sucked- she had no idea why the coach put them on the starting team.

Deciding the thought wasn't worth the effort, she squirted some shampoo into her hand and, with some difficulty, clicked the bottle closed and bent down down down to the floor. At seven and half feet tall, Sheila was used to the long bend over, and secretly died a little inside each time she dropped a pen or a paper or a Cheeto.

Still, it had its perks, she realized, lathering her hair thoroughly- captain of the volley ball team, domination in her social circles, and he pick of any guy (or girl) on her university campus.

Not so bad, she thought.

The two girls entered, still squeaking and squawking loudly. They quieted, only for an instant, when they saw her, but then continued on.

"Ohmygod, and did you see that guys hair? He had a manbun!"
"Ohmygodyes, it was super awkward. I even told him that I liked him and he said he like do you like me like it do you just like me like me and it was super awkward."
"So awkward!"
"I know right so anyway my mom is on my ass for my grades and"
"Nooooo seriously you have to get those shoes"
"Blahblahblah"
"Dribbledribbledribble"

And on and on and on. Sheila rolled her eyes and continued to lather her hair. The conversation, if one could call it that, was so vapid that none of it really claimed hold in her mind. It was trivial stuff... Boys. Girls. Classes. Clothes. It was almost out of a poorly-written movie.

One thing, however, perked her ears up. One of the girls had mentioned that one of the boys had found her very intimidating- a feeling that Sheila herself was quite used to. She slowed her lather and instead rinsed her hands off and grabbed the bottle of bodywash.

"Ohmygod, yeah- so you know David, the boy that plays rugby? He fucking rejected me!"
"Ohmygod, why? What a prick! Why'd he do that?"
"He said I was too tall! He's only five and a half feet tall so I guess he just was like threatened or something."
"What's fucking loser."
"Yeah really. I was like, honey you just ain't much of a man if you can't handle a tall bitch like me!"

Sheila heard the girl snap her fingers, loud even in the constant crash of water. She surpressed a snort, unsuccessfully. She didn't look behind because she already knew that the two girls were looking at her. Oh well.

The one continued after a brief, not very self conscious pause.

"Seriously though? Guys haaaate it wen you're taller than them. It really bugs them for whatever reason. I mean, they think we're gonna step on them or something. I don't get it."
"I don't either. Remember Jack, my last guy? He always made fun of me for it, telling me to watch my step and asking 'hey how's the weather up there?' What an ass."

The other girl, a buxom fake blonde, clicked her tongue and shook her head. Sheila continued to lather soap into her hair.

"Ohmygod, you're right. I hate it when guys do that. Like, come on dude- be a man. Just because you can't handle tall bitches like us- I guess you're not much of a man!" She giggled. "I mean, I'm only six two. And you're six one, right?"

"Hahaha so true. Yeah six one, fe fi fo fum. Like, we're giants, and all yall are just scared. And even then," her voice lowered, "we can always make ourselves look a bit bigge-"

"Shhh ohmygod, Janey! Don't talk about that! That was... Once. And he freaked out! We can't do that again-"

"Why not?" Janey continued, unabated, in the same voice. "We're big girls, and people are just shorties to us!"

"Excuse me!"

The two girls stopped laughing immediately, and cranked their heads towards the command. They saw Sheila, her naked body hot and steaming and lovely, walk towards them with purpose, each footstep splashing water up and on them. She grinned at the pair.

"Uh, sorry girls," she said, leaning forward slightly, just to make herself loom over them a bit more, "six feet isn't that tall. Especially on the volleyball team."

The blonde one swallowed. The other, the red headed fiery one, gritted her teeth and glared at Sheila. Had she not been a foot and a half over these girls, she might've been intimidated.

"Now, look at me, for example," she said, wading back and rubbing her hands all over her, "I'm seven and a half feet tall- the tallest girl on campus. All of you, even you two, heh, 'Giants,'" she rolled her eyes, "are just bugs to me. And," she whispered, leaning in, "you know what i do to bugs?"

Sheila raised her foot, and brought it down hard into the water-filled linoleum. The ground had trembled just slightly. The blonde yelped.

"I stomp them!"

The blonde yelped once more, backing away slightly, and casting down her eyes. The ginger just continued to glare at Sheila, apparently trying to burn the back of her skull off.

"And don't you both forget it, little girls."

With that, Sheila turned around and took measured and deliberate steps away from them, laughing hard and grinning wildly. Normally she wouldn't indulge but...

Putting those little bitches in place. God, it had felt great. She didn't feel seven and half feet tall, but instead Seven hundred and a half feet tall. A giantess. Sheilazilla.

She let the water of her shower wash over her, letting the warm drink pour over her, and rinsing her skin and hair. She felt... Big. Powerful. Important. No one would be able to go against her...

Except.

Except the red head.

That event they referred to... The accident. It went a little something like, or rather similar to, this.

The red head, still trying to burn Sheila with her eyes, instead nudges the blonde. The blonde nods weakly, and the ginger grins maniacally.

With a few hand gestures, some quiet words, and closed pair of eyes, is all it took.

The two girls... Wished.

Sheila, in her blissful post-dress-down talk, had felt nothing- my felt the magic of the wish grip her, her limbs. Enwrap her in the soft but absolute, the ancient religion of change.

All she felt was... Loud.

When she finally opened her eyes, Sheila felt the two shadows loom up behind her.

She turned... And screamed. They were Giants! They had... Had grown, somehow! She must've been... A foot smaller than them!

"How... How...!" She managed to scream.

"How did we grow?" The blonde asked. "We didn't, you silly bitch."

The ginger guffawed.

"We shrank you, dumbass- we shrank you by two and a half feet."

The ginger pushed Sheila down on the ground, making her sprawl out on onto the ground.

"And now, you little cunt," she crooned, leaning over the giantesses with her blonde friend, "what did you say to us, what you did to bugs?"

Both the ginger and blonde leaned forward, smiling. Their feet swung over the supine woman, who began to cry, ready to step on them.

"Oh yes," the ginger said, looking at her partner, "you stomp them."