- Text Size +
"Hey short stuff!"
"How's the weather down there?"
"Careful you don't get crushed!"
"Are you part of the youth outreach program?"

These were but a few of the insults hurled at Sheila during her... Short phase. The girl stood a measly five foot even, not a terrible figure once you averaged it out, but held a special sort of sting for the former volley ball captain.

Once, she was a colossus- striding around town at a gigantic seven and a half feet, Sheila had felt like a giantess with all the tiny people buzzing around her feet, trying desperately to not get stepped on. She was a captain of her team, a bombshell with her long and luxurious brown locks; teachers bowed down to her and tripped over themselves to give her the highest marks. At her prime, she could have any man or woman she desired, all she needed do was ask.

Not so anymore.

With her height change came the inevitable social change- no longer was she captain (it being given to Kelsey, her number one, who stood six and half feet). No longer was she looked at with such lust by anyone who passed her by. Teachers started to grade her more harshly, finding fault in even the smallest of details; and finally, maybe worst of all, she was consistently rejected by people she approached.

One guy had even said, "I don't date bugs."

Humiliating!

But the worst of the worst, in er opinion, wasn't just the size thing. It was who had done it. Sarah. Janey.

Sheila grit her teeth, unable to contain the kind of rage that generally warranted a trip to therapy. The girls, once done with shrinking her, had made her life hell- daily foot massages, uniform cleaning, homework, and even the occasional oral to their nethers. And why? All because she pointed out how short they were compared to her seven and half.

But today... Today was the day.

They had agreed, however begrudgingly, to unshrink Sheila back to her normal size. The idea had come quickly, in a flash almost. The two dominatrixes almost seemed to giggle on some unseen signal and grant to Sheila, almost as if they knew it wouldn't work, her returned size and freedom.

Today. Today.

Sheila almost suspected that the other shoe had to drop still... But still. Today.

She awaited for them in a locker room. Her locker room, in fact, where she had been so dominant and alpha in her field of sports. Where she had utilized an almost sexually-flavored domination on both friends and fiends. How bitter that irony was, that she would be both dethroned and reinstated as queen here.

Sheila jumped when she heard the clamorous clang of the locker room doors click open. She almost went to greet them, but then realized that she wasn't sure who it would be coming through that door. She resisted... But it paid off.

The smiling, near saccharine faces of her enslavers appeared round the corner. God, they were tall! How they looked down onto her! The two remained more than a foot each higher than Sheila, a position she had enjoyed for the longest time.

The girls stopped to stare at sheila. One covered her her mouth and whispered something into the ear of the other, and they both laughed.

Sheila felt her cheeks flush a beet red- the nerve of these cunts! Where she bigger, she might've bashed their heads together!

But. This close to freedom, and this close back to being a giantess, she wisely kept her tongue.

"Kept you waiting long?" The blonde teased, walking over and squeezing Sheila's shoulder. She repressed a shoulder and shook her head.

"Not at all," she replied coolly. That wasn't true, in fact- she had been waiting since ten AM, a little over two hours ago, but she sure as hell didn't want to say anything about it. Nothing to rock the boat.

"Oh good," the redhead continued, mockingly. "We know you're reaaaallly busy nowadays."

Sheila simply nodded.

Don't rock the boat.

The two girls sat heavily on either side of the diminutive slave, each leaning a little too closely for comfort for her.

"So," one began, "I guess that you'll be wanting to get big again, right?"

Sheila nodded cautiously. "If that's... If that's alright with you."

"I dunno," the other droned. Sheila felt her stomach drop, but that sensation soon gave way to the feel if a soft hand squeezing up her leg. "I think you're a pretty great as a slave. Are you sure you want to go back?"

The hand moved up and Sheila felt the woman's pinky finger brush on her clitoris behind the gym shorts. Her breath stopped in her lungs, and she felt the other girl do the same. A familiar want shocked through her bones and muscle, an old familiar... lust.

Her groin tightened at the thought, unbidden, but was soon past. She had to concentrate.

Don't let the boat be rocked.

"Yes," Sheila said as evenly as possible, I want to go back. Please."

The two girls frowned poutingly, eyeing each other.

"Well then... Let's head to the shower."

----------------------

Sheila let the warm water run over her naked body, wetting her hair. The instructions were simple enough: 'close your eyes and wash your hair.'

Why it had to be was beyond her, but who was she to question judgment? Most especially from her captors?

The two girls were standing behind her, flush under their own two showers. They stared intently at her, but only let the water run over them. Sheila did her best to ignore the eyes knifing into her back and uncorked the shampoo, squeezing out a generous amount.

She closed her eyes, and began to lather her hair up. At first, there was nothing. But then, the sudden warmth. Starting in her stomach, expanding out from her stomach to her limbs and head and extremities. The warmth grew and grew. Bigger, and bigger. She felt... An expansion. Her toes slid across the tile and rubbed against and groove of grout. She was growing!

She let out a soft gasp, followed by a soft and satisfied smile. She could've cried.

She imagined, in her ecstasy, growing more. Back to a healthy seven and a half feet tall. And then... More. Eight. Nine. Ten.

Onwards.

Fifteen. Twenty. Thirty.

Her feet breaking the tile, her head cracking the ceiling.

Fifty. Seventy five. One hundred.

The building around her collapses. Everyone, including these two cunts but excluding her, dies in the process.

Two hundred.

She stands as a tall colossus on campus, naked and beautiful and lovely and dirty from the rubble.

Three hundred. Stop.

High enough, she thought.

She would scan the campus, laughing at how tiny all the buildings were. The library. The cafeteria commons. Dorms. Various classrooms.

All tiny.

She would laugh to herself, lick her lips, and head to the nearest panicking mob...

But then she woke! Still wet, still in the shower...

She dared opened her eyes.

There she was, higher. The faucet lower, the windows and ceiling lowered...

She was a giantess again!

She chuckled to herself, and closed her eyes bak again.

"Sooooo good," she moaned, swinging around. "Sooo good to be big again. Why don't you-"

She opened her eyes, and gasped. The two girls... Sheila was still at their breasts! She gasped. But hasn't she grown? Wasn't she already done now? Why... Why was she... Why?

"I... I..."

"Well," the red head crooned, leaning down to get eye level with Sheila, "you just looked to be having so much fun..."

"...we just couldn't let you have all the fun!" The blonde finished. They both laughed in unison.

"But, but... I'm big now! That... That means you're-"

"Bigger?" Both responded at the same time. They erupted in laughter.

"Yes, that's true. Yes, you're seven and half feet tall now... But we're bigger still! We're both nine and a half- large and in charge!"

Sheila was flabbergasted. Angry. Fearful.

The nerve.

The nerve!

It wasn't fair. Not at all! She was supposed to be the big one, her! Not these bitches. Gathering her courage, she turned up to meet them...

...only to be greeted by a loofah and bar of soap in her face.

"Well?" The redhead gloated, smiling, "get back to work, slave."