- Text Size +
"Come in" Mrs Black said peering over her delicate reading glasses towards the frosted glass door in the corner of her office.
"Good morning Mrs Black, I have another student here for detention. He was misbehaving in gym class"

"Just put it under my desk please" Mrs Black said in her usual authoritative tone. She stared back at her screen intently, not paying any attention to Miss Jones sliding the shrunken student under her desk.

The way she said "it" didn't sit well with poor Chad who was now lying staring up at the awesome sight of Mrs Black's high heels bouncing up and down inches above him. It was probably the fact he was strapped to a black,foam mat that made these detention students appear as objects to Mrs Black.

The university was so big, she typically had a student in detention every week, and usually male students at that. Chad was just another in a long line before him and certainly wouldn't be the last. He had heard the rumours of how Mrs Black's punishments were intense, partly psychological because she paid no attention to detention students as she went about her day, and partly physical as she naturally bounced, flexed, grasped and rubbed anything with her feet constantly while she worked. Chad had heard some horror stories, however Mrs Black had the full backing of the University Council given how effective detention seemed to be.

"I'll take a coffee please Miss Jones. Just the usual please" said Mrs Black almost demanding a coffee. She again stared at her screen while Miss Jones slipped out the office.

Chad's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the terrifying sight of a huge pointed sole hurtling towards him, coming to rest on the plush carpet just above his outstretched arms. His attempt to scream was effectively muffled by the thick, black electrical tape that covered his mouth which had been wrapped around the back his head a couple of times for good measure. This was apparently a safety measure to ensure students couldn't bite and also to protect their teeth. Chad felt himself begin to move as Mrs Black's right foot stretched out and grasped the edge of the mat below his outstretched legs, dragging him towards her chair.

Chad struggled to get free but he was going nowhere. His wrists had been bound together with thick, black rubber bands high above his head, stopping him from moving his head to either side. The bands went down through the 1 inch foam mat and were tied tight on the underside of the mat. His ankles were similarly bound together, stretching him out and holding him down. Struggling was useless.

Without warning Chad felt a slight pressure on his right bicep as the point of Mrs Black's shoe rested on his bare arm, hovering millimetres from his face. He could see reflections of the huge office in the black, patent leather heel that was now well and truly in his personal space. He panicked and tried to shout again. He had to let her know she was almost hurting him! Then the tapping began. Chad lay helpless as he watched the pointed underside of the sole rapidly rise up and descend, sometimes gently touching his face. He tried to push the back of his head further into the foam which seemed to get his face away from the danger, although he could still smell the leather aroma coming from Mrs Black's expensive high heels. Her right foot must have been doing a similar tapping on the rounded edge of the mat as Chad could feel it give way slightly beside his leg flowed by a slight breeze on his bare skin.

This tapping continued for a few minutes until there was a knock at the door.
"Your coffee Mrs Black". It was Miss Jones, who entered holding a freshly brewed coffee from the local shop. Chad could hear the footsteps getting closer as Miss Jones approached the large mahogany desk. Chad felt the anger build inside him as he heard her voice. She had framed him so he would get detention, all because Chad rejected her advances in the locker room earlier that morning. Unfortunately for Chad, he was in the midst of changing when he was instantly shrunken wearing only his boxers. And that was how he currently lay, around 9 inches tall, helpless and almost naked under the principal's desk.

"Thank you Miss Jones. Please divert all my calls and don't interrupt me for the next hour or so. I need to get this paper finished for my call this afternoon."

"Certainly Mrs Black" Miss Jones said as she turned to walk out . "Oops I dropped my pen"

Miss Jones bent down to pick up her pen, and to get a look at Chad under the desk. Chad stared at her in anger as she seductively bit her bottom lip and gave a little wink.

"Oh and file these in the cabinet on your way out please" said Mrs Black as she popped her earphones in and scrolled through her phone.

"Of course" replied Miss Jones. Chad followed Miss Jones out the corner of his eyes as she slowly walked away towards the filing cabinet. He heard a tinny sound of distant music coming from above, followed by the loud sound of a fabric rubbing noise beside him. He quickly realised Mrs Black had slipped her nylon feet from her heels. He watched in horror as her left foot was unceremoniously dumped on his stomach, winding the breath from him slightly. The width of his body happened to fit perfectly under the high arch of her sole. Her right foot followed, which she crossed over her right ankle, instantly increasing the pressure on poor Chad's midsection, and giving him a real close up view of her playful toes through the sheer, barely black nylons she always seemed to wear.

As Chad struggled to breathe properly, he strained his eyes towards Miss Jones at the far side of the room. She was taking her time filing the paperwork as she intently watched Chad's punishment with a wicked smile on her face.

She was always intrigued by Mrs Black's lack of emotion or care for the students as she punished them. It had obviously become the norm to her and she knew they were much tougher when shrunken so she really didn't have to care.

Chad lay completely helpless, unable to move and forced to watch the rhythmic scrunching Mrs Black's toes directly above his face. Each time they clenched, he could see the wrinkles along her sole and a glimpse of hot pink nail varnish on her toenails. He could feel the warmth of her sole as it rocked slightly across his stomach and there was a slight musky smell from the toes playing around an inch above his face.

Chad heard the bitch Miss Jones leave the office and he was left alone at the mercy of the giant feet of Mrs Black. He could barely make out the sound of an old school rock tune from above, which surprised him slightly. Mrs Black was still fairly young, in fact at 39 she was one of the youngest university principals in the country.

Chad lay for another 5 minutes or so, staring at these incredibly huge toes above him, contemplating his fate and plotting revenge for that scheming bitch Miss Jones. He could hear tapping of keys above him with the occasional slurp from the coffee cup.

The weight on his stomach suddenly disappeared but before he could react, the huge, soft, nylon sole slid up his body and rested gently on his face and outstretched arms.There was just enough space above his nose to frantically get some panicked air, albeit not the most pleasant smell. Chad then felt pressure on his legs as her right toes gently slid up his bare thighs and came to rest on his groin.

Chad was starting to freak out. He tried with all his might to squirm free and scream and shout through his gag. In reality, the movements he managed were minuscule and only seemed to stimulate his tormentors feet into becoming active. Chad watched in horror as the giant toes above him raised up slightly and came crashing down on his face as if trying to pinch his head under them. They released and rose up and crashed down again grabbing at his face. He felt the same movement over his groin, his boxers seemed to be be grasped up and then released to snap back down then grasped again. Chad started to cry uncontrollably.

As the toes raised up, Chad stared up desperately to try and catch Mrs Blacks attention to beg with his eyes. He could only see her black leather skirt and the bottom of her electric blue top before the underside of the desk blocked any view further up. Then the toes came crashing down, smothering and grabbing his panicked face once more.

As Chad fought back the tears, he got an electric shock in his groin as the playful toes seemed to have grasped at his cock amongst his boxers. As the flexing continued, he felt himself getting harder. His semi erection seemed to have found a new admirer in Mrs Blacks toes as it felt like she was actively trying to grasp his cock with each flex of her toes. Each time her left toes came down, the already damp nylons dried up Chads tiny tears. High above, he could still hear the tapping of keys and tinny sounding music.

His cock continued to harden as the merciless toes continued to assault him. With one of the grasps, his cock sprung out the bottom of his boxer shorts. Chad let out a groan as he felt the soft nylon toes grasp at his now exposed cock and pull it upwards before letting go and coming back for more. He was suddenly fighting the urge to give into this horrific pleasure as his tears continued between assaults on his face.

Instantly the toes disappeared as he saw Mrs Black stand up and slip her heels on. He watched from under the desk as her legs disappeared towards the office door. Suddenly he was left alone, his cock still sticking up in the air defiantly.

A few minutes later, Mrs Black returned along with Miss Jones and approached the desk. The red, patent heel of Miss Jones was dangerously close to Chad and kept inching closer as if trying to step on him. Chad could only watch in fear as the red heel towered inches from his face up to the bare legs of Miss Jones.

Chad heard Mrs Black's stern voice above "Can you look over this please while I'm out at lunch. I should be back in an hour and have my call to present this to the council at 2".

"Sure Mrs Black" replied Miss Jones while watching her grab her coat to leave.

Half way out the door Mrs Black continued "Oh I ripped my pantyhose while getting up earlier so I've had to take them off. Can you be a darling and pop that thing inside for me coming back? You know it helps keep me calm while speaking to the council"

"Sure thing Mrs Black, I'll have everything ready for you coming back" Miss Jones said smiling - knowing what Chad was in for this afternoon!

Chad had no idea what was happening. All he knew was that he was now alone with Miss Jones and he feared what she might do to him. He watched in fear as he saw the bare legs of Miss Jones approach the desk and sit down. She crossed her legs and started to pop her red heel from her foot and back on again. She was leaning over as if reading the screen. She must be reviewing the paper for the meeting Chad thought.

Her heel started to dangle precariously from the tip of her toes. Chad could only watch in fear as the shoe feel and the spiked heel landed painfully on his chest. Again his scream was muffled. Miss Jones removed her other foot, revealing her bare toes, with flawless red polish.

She continued to read and ceremoniously hovered both feet over Chad, flexing her toes and scrunching. Suddenly she dropped both feet hard on top of Chad and rubbed her hot, bare soles roughly over his helpless body. She rubbed roughly especially over Chad's still semi erect and exposed cock, grasping it firmly between her big and second toes, jerking them up and down frantically.

Chad struggled to make it stop. He was shaking with fear and excitement as the feelings became really intense. He felt himself buck his hips as his face was smothered under Miss Jones' left foot. She smushed her toes into his face, pressing down hard and smothering him. Her toes continued to bring him to the edge while smothering the life from him. Chad felt an almighty surge of an orgasm as he spurted and spasmed while screaming into the sole of Miss Jones. The vigorous grasping and pressure continued on his sensitive cock as he slowly blacked out unable to breathe.

Chad woke up, feeling groggy and battered. He was now looking out at the office through a dark nylon mesh. His hands were taped behind his back and were bound to his ankles, causing his back to arch unnaturally. The door swung open as Mrs Black entered her office, closing the door behind her. She walked over to her pantyhose draped over her chair. She sat down, slipped off her heels and began to slide her feet into her pantyhose. Chad began to tumble around, unable to keep himself from falling. Suddenly he saw the pink toes of Mrs Black coming towards him at speed. He could see through the mesh that she wasn't paying attention as her right foot pinned him against the sole of her nylons, his face against the bare arch and his knees touching the bottom of her toes. He felt his waist being squeezed and shifted down even more to get him in a comfortable position.

He was then swung upwards as Mrs Black crossed her right leg over her left and dialled a number on her phone.

"Hi Mrs Black here" Mrs Black joined the call above him.

Immediately her foot began to bounce as she spoke, her toes grasping at Chads cock which slipped in between her toes. She spoke and spoke and obviously liked the feeling between her toes as she slowly stroked up and down