- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't like that the chapter is rather short... but I felt that it was a quick introduction into the series. Hopefully I'll manage to update it rather frequently as I have many ideas for this series.

“Oh Jace? Jace dearie, wake up~” Said a strange voice, unfamiliar to the man. Yet, it beckoned him, compelled him to awaken in that moment. So, his eyes shot open and he stared up before him. A strange gray woman with piercing sky blue eyes and pitch black hair lay over him, pinning him to his bed. “Wakey, wakey” She teased, grinning down at him.


Jace tried to struggle, but it did nothing. Whomever this woman was, she was quite strong. “What… what do you want with me?”


“Oh… well… truly I wish to help you. You see.” She began, with Jace continuing to futilely struggle while he was forced to listen. “I’ve noticed you’ve been having a bit of girl troubles lately”


“Lately?” Was Jace’s first response before he quieted down. It was true, though he had several friends he wished to be with, he never quite had the internal courage to reveal it to them.


“Well… more than just lately, but I’ve noticed your desire growing and the results… just doing the opposite” She continued.


“Yeah… and?” He asked, slowly becoming intrigued. He doubted she was here to merely offer her hand in marriage or something… but the woman pinning him down was rather stunning.


“Well, I’m offering a sort of deal… you see.” She said with a laugh “You see, I find individuals such as yourself… rather humorous. I’ve followed you and seen that you’re quite the interesting specimen… so I’ve decided to make you an offer you possibly can’t refuse”


“And… that is?” Jace asked as the woman’s face inched closer to his own.


She whispered quickly “Let’s just say, you’ll most certainly getting into their pants. Or at least, some of them. Before I splurge more of the details though… you have to accept”


Jace stared into her eyes in wonder for a moment. The prospect was amazing, but how would it be done? They were all gorgeous, not likely interested in someone like himself. They likely wished for someone a bit smarter, a bit more ambitious, and most of all someone with more courage than a mouse. Perhaps selfishly, Jace spoke with the following response “Deal”. His curiosity was far too in now. Even if it didn’t work, he had to know how she intended to make this happen.


“Perfect” She whispered, before the two of them quickly teleported out of the bedroom, seemingly at the woman’s will. When Jace re-appeared, he was within a library, well dressed and sitting before the same woman. She sat in a sort of throne, her more casual attire replaced with a stunning red dress that was admittedly a bit revealing. Jace tried not to stare, but it was if the woman made a priority that he did, occasionally making a motion in her chest’s general direction or by emphasizing them by leaning upon the table.


“So… what are you going to do with me?” Jace asked, as the woman took out a book and slid it over to him.


“Well, I have many spells. And though I have the regular ole’ love spells, I’ve decided to make it merely more interesting than that. Flip to the twenty-third page in the book in front of you” She commanded


Jace flipped through the pages until he saw a female figure that seemed to be actively growing. It was strange, it’s like the text was creating an image, blazing it into his mind without him even really reading the scribbles within the book. Strangely enough, the figure  was reminiscent of one of his co-workers: Maria. Jace did have a bit of a thing for larger girls… and it was odd to see her in his head… as she was kind of short. Adorable at her height, and someone Jace would love to be with, but it was strange to see such a sight in his mind.


“Well? What do you think?” The woman asked, waiting for a response.


“I’m confused” Jace answered honestly, sliding the book back to emphasize this.


“I don’t wish to spell it out for you, so perhaps you can figure it out by reading further. Really analyzing the knowledge within the book. Flip to page fifty-three” She commanded, passing the book back to Jace.


Jace gingerly flipped through the pages until he found page fifty-three. Now, there was a familiar image of another of his friends. This time it was Aylssa… she was a bit of a fitness buff. Perhaps the biggest, and strongest of all of the ladies he knew, it made sense to see her big… but in his mind, the image of her was massive. Like so massive, being as tall as he ankle felt like an accomplishment massive. “I still don’t understand” Jace commented, looking back up to her. “How do you plan on setting me up with my friends”


“Ugh, since you’re clearly not getting it, flip to page one-hundred and thirty eight.” The woman answered. Once Jade finally made it to the page, he saw another image. This time, Valentina, or as she was somewhat known around as: The Vampire. He saw two images of her, one involving a giant version of her giving him a kiss, and another with her dangling him over her open maw. The sight disturbed Jace as he shivered in his seat. “You’re going to be with your friends. Tiny like in your visions”


“But, why is that?” Jace asked


“Shh… I’ll get to that my dear. Hear me out.” She interrupted, before continuing “You will spend roughly three days with each girl. Not back to back, getting a taste of how life is like with each of them. They will be more fond of you than normal, though I assure you I’m not making them love you, I’m merely helping them show your true feelings. You choose which girl you loved spending the most time with, and then the two of you shall be together”


“Alright, that still doesn’t answer my question…” Jace added, which was met with a sigh by the woman.


“It makes it more fun” She answers “I’m having to sit in this library and watch, and with you small, it ensures all sorts of fun stuff can happen. Besides, remember when I talked about you getting into you friends’ pants?” She replied


“Yeah…” Jace answered before it clicked a bit into place “Wait!”


“Yep.” She answered with a grin “What’s the matter, don’t want to see their asses up close? I mean, I’ve seen you stare at all of them everytime you’re around one of them”


Jace blushed for a moment before returning to his panicked cries “But, what if they crush me!?”


“Well… just don’t worry about it. They all like you, so they’re not inclined to kill you… I think” She answered, chuckling a bit afterwards


Jace trembled a bit in his seat “And, as an extra bonus… you’ll be spending three nights with myself. Just so that we can have a bit of personal time and discuss your progress”


“No… no way. I’m out!” Jace replied, getting up. To his surprise, he was quickly suspended in place.


“Naughty, naughty” The woman answered, waving a finger at him as Jace slowly felt himself become smaller and smaller.


Soon enough Jace fell onto the hard wooden table, staring up at his captor. “It’s time for you to go ahead and play your game”


“But… I don’t really.” Jace began before a massive grey fist slammed beside him and knocked him onto his butt.


“Trust me… you do. Now, be a good little boy and walk in here to go to your first destination” She answered, opening her mouth as she rested her face against the table. Her grey tongue stuck out and lazily fell onto the table, her maw beckoning him in deeper. For a moment, Jace sat there, awestruck mostly in fear at the sight of her open mouth. Abiding to her wishes, he stood and began slowly to walk, much to the delight of his tormentor. He heard her loud chuckles emanate through the library as he stepped closer and closer until he stood just outside her mouth, her tongue at his feet. He could hear her voice in his mind “Worship… drop to your knees and give in… offer yourself to me” To this, Jace snapped out of his trance and began to run away. The slick, plush, saliva coated tongue quickly darted out of view as he turned and ran away. Before he could move much further, he felt the agony of crunching bones as his vision faded to black.


“I do hate uncooperative little bugs” She answered, wiping the blood off casually with a napkin. “Alas, I look forward to when we next meet… in one week exactly” She said with a chuckle of delight.