- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Haile's Library is curated by "The Curator" and they may be contacted via Patreon. $32 patrons may add to the curation request list and whenever The Curator discovers something to fulfil the request it will be added here. These stories are technically cannon to the series, but are shorts that do not fit within The Realm of Haile.

While I work on editing and republishing my novels, I will be adding to this so no one gets bored of me. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you may always email me at hkorhal@gmail.com or post in the comment section herein. Since links don't seem to work at all: https://www.patreon.com/hkorhal

Author's Chapter Notes:

What ever did happen to Alli? Haile's plaything and torment target disappeared unexpectedly with barely a passing mention in the novel. Well, here you go, her untold story. If you were fond of her, I suggest you turn away now! http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5168

 

Chapter 1

 

What Happened to Alli?

 

 

 

It had been several weeks since Haile had moved into her new place and the house had settled in quite nicely. There were several thousand people living with her now in all of her malls and there was no end of entertainment. She couldn’t walk from one room to another without either seeing someone, hearing someone, or stepping on someone. The sound of a human body being crushed under her impossible weight was always a sweet sound to behold.

 

Haile entertained herself by catching people throughout the day and adding them to boxes. Whenever she wasn’t busy and she just so happened to see someone she’d chase them. Sometimes they’d run behind her furniture and she’d dive to the ground and shove her arm up to her shoulder behind it trying to get it, only to have her fingers scrape the air just behind them. Then she’d look for them, and they’d be gone.

 

These boxes generally served as her entertainment for the evening. Full of terrified and sometimes screaming people, she’d take the box into her room and look into it hungrily.

 

Jasmin as usual was setup to record from Haile’s side table and Alli was setting on Haile’s collar bone, looking down into the box with a pained look on her face. Haile treated these boxes much like any other boxes, and it soon was full of blood, coating her arms up to her elbows with splatterings. Each brutal crush between her fingers was recorded in high definition by Jasmin, who would sometimes even be recording a live stream for Haile’s fans.

 

Sometimes someone would find themselves being pushed between Haile’s lips and mercilessly crushed between her teeth. Jasmin would, again, capture every visible movement on Haile’s jaw from the exposure of her strong muscles to the sometimes short bumps that would signal someone pressing against the inside of Haile’s cheek as they tried to escape or delay the inevitable. The sound was always gruesome and the visuals were no better.

 

Haile leaned forward to reach across the box to grab at someone when Alli lost her footing and fell into the box. She screamed and Jasmin captured it all on film as she landed in what looked like a battlefield in a civilian city. People were running all over the place aimlessly, screaming and yelling the whole time. There were piles of gore here and there, completely unrecognizable from the people they had once been. Fresh bright red blood was sprayed across the walls and was dripping down in grotesque patterns.

 

The box was like a small section of a city, with a few buildings and streets built into the ground. None of the buildings had roofs so there was nowhere to hide from Haile who could see everything. Alli stood up and was jostled by a couple who were running and holding hands. When she looked back up she could see Haile’s face and shoulders framed by the box as she carried three people high into the air over her head and dropped them into her bloodstained mouth.

 

Down here the sound was even more macabre as it was muffled slightly by distance and echoed eerily across the small cityscape. Haile’s jaw pumped as she chewed, mouth open for the whole world to see. Several people were staring up at Haile in horror as they watched her masticate the small group. Then there was a thunderous swallow and Alli could see a bulge move across Haile’s throat.

 

“Haile!” Alli cried and waved up at her. Could she hear her over the screams of the people around her?

 

Haile’s fingers came in like a slow crane machine, dripping blood, searching for their next target. Alli screamed and ducked through a doorway as the bloody fingers drifted past and latched onto someone who had been only a few feet away from her. Alli watched as the fingers squeezed and a fresh coat of red paint exploded out from between her fingers and into the room.

 

Alli spit and coughed as she wiped blood out of her eyes. She looked up just in time to see the cruel hand open and what had to be two people fell out. Strings of gore and broken bones fell to the ground with a wet smack.

 

Above, Haile was having a great time. She was deliberately moving slow so Jasmin could catch it all on her camera. She was live streaming this particular one to her highest paying subscribers. They could see it all in all the horrible glory it was. She giggled evilly every so often when she killed someone in a new and exciting way. The sheer innocence of her young girlish laughter compared to the scene of carnage below was going to add to her image quite nicely.

 

Alli screamed again and jumped up and down, but Haile paid her no attention. There was a disgusting sound of meat hitting a wall and what had to have been bones snapping on the other side of the wall. When Haile’s hand passed overhead it was holding a mass of material that dripped horribly into the room Alli was in. She dived out of the way of the blood rain but not before getting covered in the gore. Haile’s hand opened and the stringy gore fell into the room and splashed into the walls.

 

Alli screamed and frantically clawed at the bits of bodies that covered her. She grasped a broken severed arm and hurled it across the room as she screamed herself hoarse. She was now covered from head to toe in blood and bits.

 

When she looked up again she swore Haile looked right at her and grinned, but her eyes followed someone else as she hoisted them out of the box. She watched them too disappear between the monstrous yet strangely attractive lips. She turned her head and worked on pulling herself out of the pile of gore as the horrible crunching continued unabashedly up above her.

 

Alli got to her feet and stumbled to the door frame and peered outside. Several people were cowering in the hallway, all eyes were turned upward and staring at the monster girl above them. There was another deep throaty swallow and several new screams echoed out of the hallway. People began running again as right before her eyes Alli saw Haile’s hand descend.

 

The sound her fist made when it impacted the crowd and the resulting explosions of bodies was almost indescribable to Alli who was knocked backwards by the force of the impact. Haile had killed at least six people with a clenched fist. A deep tide of blood rolled down the hallway and forced Alli to get up. She watched as the fist slowly pulled away with a wet smacking noise. The fist opened and fingers once again went out on the hunt. They rounded the corner and new screams could be heard.

 

Alli wasted no time in getting up and exiting the building. She had to get to somewhere Haile could see her. She had to get out of the panorama of death and carnage. Everywhere she looked she could see the spot of where someone died, or where they landed when they were carelessly tossed aside after being crushed high up above.

 

A fresh shower of blood cascaded down and sprinkled the sidewalk Alli was running down as another handful of people were compressed into a single mass of bent, twisted, broken... people. Haile let this ball splat into another room.

 

Jasmin had seen Haile do terrible things before, but this time there was something different about it. She was hardly eating anyone. She crushed most of them in her hand or ripped them apart with her fingers. It really was a new sight to see and Jasmin faltered a few times while she was recording, trying not to throw up herself.

 

Haile was filling all of the buildings with crushed meat to try to corral people. She was giggling madly as people ran too and fro trying to find safety inside the box. “There’s nowhere to run.” She said in a sweet voice. “There’s nowhere to hide.” She’d continue melodically. “I’m going to get you.” She said as she splattered another handful of people across the box. “And I’m going to crush you.” She said as she reached into another crowd and pulled several people out of it. And as she raised them before her mouth, which also dropped a rather significant amount of blood too. “Or I’m going to eat you.” She said as slowly as she could, letting the dangling spit and shredded clothing inside her maw give a terrifying last sight to those in her hands. “But in the end,” She said as she chewed, “You’re going to die here.”

 

They too disappeared down Haile’s throat and she came back for more. Alli had found a small pedestal and was standing on it. Blood dripping off her soaked outfit she waved her arms about. “Haile!” Help me!” Haile’s eyes turned to see her. Alli’s heart stopped and she froze.

 

Haile smirked, eyes half closed as she stared down at Alli’s blood soaked body. Haile’s hands were off collecting more people. “Why Alli, why are you in there?” She asked calmly.

 

“I fell in!” Alli screamed.

 

Haile’s hands came closer, her fingers were wrapped loosely around a handful of screaming people. “Now what could you be doing in a box like this. This box is for food and for fun.” Alli saw Haile’s hands and turned to run, but they were upon her before she got more than a dozen feet. She screamed as Haile’s fingers scooped her up into the hot squirming prison. Her voice added to that of half a dozen others as they were lifted out of the box. “That must mean you’re food.”

 

Alli’s eyes got really big as she stared into Haile’s disgusting saliva filled mouth. The prison jerked and the mouth bit, two people disappeared inside it’s yawning chasm. She watched in horror as Haile’s mouth macerated them into paste before swallowing them. The prison jerked again and two more people disappeared inside of Haile. They too were chewed and swallowed.

 

Now Alli was screaming again and beating on Haile’s fingers. Jasmin was screaming too, trying to get Haile to stop. She had stopped training the camera but it was already pointing at Haile’s face where all the action was taking place. Two more people were thrown into Haile’s mouth and they too were chewed to pieces. Their bodies exploding before Alli’s widening eyes that threatened to take off her own head if they grew any larger.

 

Alli was beside herself with fear and terror as she had watched six people get chewed to death only a couple of feet in front of her, and she was held in the unforgiving grip of the monster before her. Blood was everywhere and the sound of tearing flesh and clothes and crushing bones and snapping teeth was all around her. Blood and spit splashed out of Haile’s mouth as she chewed as messily as she could, coating Alli with her food.

 

Then Haile swallowed and pulled Alli up in front of her eyes to inspect her. Gone were her pretty features, covered in gore and soaked with blood and spit. Alli coughed and wheezed in her hand. “I’m sorry, you look like food to me.” Alli tried to speak but Haile cut her off. “And I’ve grown bored of you.”

 

Without anymore words Haile opened her mouth before Alli and let her stare into it, letting her fate finally sink in. Haile drank in the fear as Alli completely lost her mind, faced with her certain death. Then Haile flicked her wrist and threw Alli into her mouth with as much force as such a small movement could muster. Allie soared through Haile’s mouth snapping columns of stringy spit and slammed into Haile’s throat.

 

The world around Alli convulsed and Haile’s tongue bucked madly. Haile swallowed and her throat opened beneath Alli and consumed her. Alli fought for all she was worth but the throat muscles were too strong, they constricted her to the point where she couldn’t breathe anymore and she felt several of her ribs break under the intense squeezing pressure. Finally she entered the stomach.

 

Alli was expelled into the brightly lit cave of death. Gone was the sweet mint scent of Haile’s mouth, Alli’s world was full of the smell of death and she immediately threw up even harder. The world was still in chaos as Haile’s stomach walls churned the contents of her belly with vigor. Piles of gore and goop were sloshed about as several still living people crawled over them, all crying and screaming.

 

This was it. She was in the belly of the beast. She had failed her job. Somewhere deep inside her she knew she would never go home, and she knew she would never see her family again. But so long as this bitch had liked her she had had a chance. But now as she fell to her knees into the chewed and half digested goo of a crowd of people just like herself she felt the enormity of the situation fall upon her. She screamed and she screamed and she screamed. Then she was covered with a new chewed ball of spit and meat and her screams were silenced.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you like this and wish to see more, please think about adventuring over to my Patreon page! Every little bit helps, and if I can reach my first goal and stay there for more than a month I can spend a lot more time writing! As always you can contact me at hkorhal@gmail.com if you have quetions of any kind, I really truly love talking and hearing from people so please do message me! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed and come back for more! Since links don't seem to work at all: https://www.patreon.com/hkorhal