- Text Size +

Queen Hisandra of Windham, one of the wealthiest and most influential women on the continent. With a wiggle of her finger an entire army could be raised to march against the middling fiefdoms that dominated the rest of the landmass, surely to result in an endless war. It was thus fortunate that the queen was a rather gracious woman, and had no desire to plunge the land into chaos. She was noble and generous, wise and just, she was the calibre of monarch which the scholars would look back on with kind words. 

It was therefore thanks to these other virtues that several of her more debaucherous proclivities were overlooked. 

Hisandra was nothing short of a reveller and purveyor of Earthly delights, her lavish parties were infamous, and her more 'perverse' sexual desires were a somewhat open secret. However she was at such a privileged position that even the church overlooked her 'unholy' desires; it was matter of small wonder why such a noble, wealthy and beautiful woman remained unmarried well into her middle-age, instead she liked to sate her lewd appetite with an entire harem of a dozen ripe young girls.

A tiring day gave way to a frigid winter night, and the exhausted woman was feeling particularly lustful. She had her underlings prepare her chambers, lining the floor with soft pillows, shifting the furniture for ample room, making sure the harem were bathed and ready. When the time was nigh the voluptuous woman settled in and eagerly awaited for her girls. 

Hisandra liked her pets young, but other than that she enjoyed diversity; tall, short, tan, pale, thick, thin, they were all captivating in their very unique manner. This diverse collection filed into the room, lining up at the wall and awaiting their invitation. Their array of lips were drawn into cheeky smiles with downcast eyes, sharing occasional side-long smirks; they were like a gaggle of schoolgirls. The harem held a special position in the court, not to mention Hisandra's heart, they were simultaneously the friends and lovers of the queen, and the line-up was simply a tradition. Hisandra perused their bodies lovingly, lust shooting around her mind; the girls lived the lives of spoiled pets, meticulously groomed, well-fed and pampered, ensuring they had the smoothest skin, supplest flesh and exuded the sweetest scents. 

Laying like a lioness on her perch, the queen beckoned them forth with a wiggling finger, a sly grin, and heavy seductive eyelids over her dark blue orbs. Her brown hair was in a long braid, the tail falling limp on her shoulder and just tickling the lip of her large breast, above the collarbone. Approaching they threw off their garments, leaving them strewn on the floor lazily, and knelt before the lounging monarch. Twelve beautiful bodies, all for her, to drown her stresses and relieve the tires of court life. "Evening girls." she purred, sitting up on her knees.

"Evening your majesty." nodded one over a cheeky grin. 

"Are you ready?"

They all nodded; they were always ready for her. 

She lay on her back, allowing her luscious breasts to laze on her body, beckoning a youthful mouth to take, "Well, lets begin."

An olive girl crawled over first, pinning her down as the others gathered around. She smiled to her queen, bringing her lips to her already pointy nipple and laying on a deep kiss that left a warm sheen of saliva. She moved up along the breast, an unbroken lick with accompanying trail of saliva, to her neck, where she used her teeth to gently pinch at the elastic skin. 

Hisandra bit her lip, relishing in the sensation, already she was forgetting the day. She also felt she was forgetting something else... "Oh wait!" she exclaimed, causing the girl to back off, "I almost forgot!" moving onto all-fours, Hisandra crawled over to a bench hastily, a cup placed upside down the only thing of note. The dozen watched quizzically as she edged the cup onto her palm, carrying the cloche-like thing back to them. 

---

Milo was afraid, his knees pulled to his chest, attempting to shrink further in the dark container. The ground was the soft slighty humid wrinkles of a giant humid palm, keeping him trapped in the pitch-black upturned cup. He winced in fear, not sure what would happen when he was introduced back to the world of light.

He remembered his old life, his carefree childhood on the island of Ostaria, fishing with his friends, running through fields, working on his father's ship; a life, gone. Ostaria was unique among all nations of the world, the chief differentiation being that stout men usually reached no taller than three and a quarter inches, and scrawny Milo topping at exactly three. Of course, they were wholly unaware of their humble size, and simply shied away from other lands out of isolationism and vague legends of giant monsters. 

Milo's father was not informed of this xenophobia however, and began a great exploratory voyage with his budding lad, teaching him the ropes of sailing. That voyage would begin a series of events that lead to a shipwreck with one survivor, Milo, his capture at the hand of a lumbering monster one hundred times his size, his travelling around the new giant nation as an oddity and finally his purchase by the queen as a royal pet.

Even after a whole month the youth still shrunk from the giants, he was so terrified of all of them, their height, their teeth, their tree-trunk fingers. Hisandra had owned him for only a week of his month, and she had decided that she wanted to have some fun with him. The monstrous woman had trapped the flighty thing in an upturned cup so he wouldn't flee and waited for her girls, and now it was time for her preparations to come to head.

---

Hisandra lifted up the cup to reveal her prize: in her palm sat the tiny, shivering body of Milo, folded up in fear. To the girls this paranormal sight was shocking; he was absolutely minuscule, some strange homunculus of only three inches in height, barely one and a half when curled up. They gaped and struggled to make out his details, sunk slightly on the wide palm that could swallow him whole. He was a thin and weedy thing, by his slightly large head he was at the cusp of adulthood, and on his large head sat a small tuft of black hair, framing his difficult to discern face. He was a tiny, frightened little field-mouse of a 'human', and indeed his quivering limbs and averted eyes betrayed that he found the girls scary.

The queen lorded over this tiny creature, smirking above him and soaking in the furrowed brows of her nubile collection. "Wh-what is it?" one of the girls finally piped up, curiosity getting the better of her.

"This, my dear, is an Ostarian; he's just like a human, bar size. He was discovered on a beach to the West and found his way to me. His name's Milo."

"Wow~" she responded, rejoining the twenty-two other eyes all still locked on him.

Milo was plainly terrified, it seemed that fate had conspired to bring him to the brink of insanity. All his fears were combined: giant monsters, heights, stage freight... women. He continued to hold his knees to his chest and will away this surreal situation. Despite his fear, Milo couldn't help but peek, he was still a boy after all, it would have taken the will of gods themselves to stop a boy from taking a peek at twelve pairs of literally giant breasts.

The girls' faces began to soften, the shock subsiding and instead being replaced with adoration. They were young women, they loved cute things, and this 'Ostarian' certainly fit the bill. They shuffled in closer, sashaying like prowling lionesses and bringing their colourful eyes up to peer at the magically minute thing. Like a frightened mouse he skittered back, away from the eerie orbs. His little shuffle elicited an entire chorus of 'awwws' from the giant mouths. 

"He's so cute!" one of them said, bringing her finger in and giving him a pat on the head. He ducked to dodge, but he was simply no match for the strength and agility of her single digit. It pushed into his fluffy hair, clumsily grating into his scalp with a little too much pressure. He ducked down further, to prevent any pain, only to be followed closely.  

"Oh my he's smaller than your finger!" a breathy voice giggled, her friends laughing with her in brief fit. 

The weight of the probing digit proved insurmountable for his dainty form, and he collapsed back, sprawled out. This didn't relieve him of his petting however, and the monstrous serpent of her forefinger continued to poke at his body. Her smooth nail tickled at his legs, scratching back and forth along his slender limbs.

"Look at this little legs!"

"And his belly, not to mention his face... ah, he's just adorable all over!"

"I just want to eat him up!" came the cries of the infatuated girls, totally forgetting about their duties to the queen and reverting to doting schoolgirls.

He resigned himself to the coos and patting, at least it was these beautiful women, godlike in their size and beauty, and not a group of hags or something. 

The girl privileged to touch him looked up at the queen, asking if she could take him with only her eyes, and receiving a nod in confirmation. Cheekily she slid him onto her palm, turning around into the gaggle. Like some monolithic temple of flesh he was surrounded by gigantic beautiful curves and supple skin in every direction, rising up to the pinnacle of their hovering immaculate faces, smiling, cooing, taunting and giggling at the tiny thing. It was a slightly overwhelming place with thick, humid and sweetly scented air, filled with soft breathing and cooing. Twenty-four nipples dotted the walls, Milo being precisely level with their breasts; his mind swam, such beauty, such fear, he wasn't sure what to do. He shut his eyes and, in a futile effort, attempted to prevent the swelling in his crotch.

Desperate to have a piece of their latest object of desire they all stroked his body, greedily relishing in his endearing little squirms and meek protests. Their subtly imprinted hands licked at his chest, his legs, his hair, his arms, even rudely invading his crotch, which was becoming harder to subdue by the second. The gargantuan vixens all hummed and purred and giggled in delight. Hisandra looked on with a smile on her face, it was so cute how infatuated they were with her latest oddity.

"Your majesty, why did you bring him today?" innocently chirped one of the girls, looking up from their toying for just a moment.

"Little Milo here is still," she paused to snicker, "a virgin, and I thought it would serve him well to have his first time be special."

"So you want us to..." all the girls turned to face the queen, receiving only a nod.

"Plus I thought you girls would enjoy toying with him."

The harem turned their eyes back to the red faced Milo, puffed cheeks as he refused to humiliate himself and succumb to lust. With his shut eyes he felt the swoop of a monstrous statue-like face approach him, button nose hovering awkwardly close and washing him in the slightly moist draught of her breathing. In a breathy whisper she began to speak, her sickly sweet and patronising tone hanging from every syllable, "Y'hear that little guy? You're our boy for tonight."

Milo imperceptibly gasped and opened his eyes, allowing his vision to be dominated by the gargantuan female curves that swirled all around him. He finally reached the limit of his mental resistance and instantly his manhood stood at full mast. This sudden twitch drew their eyes, and again they began to coo.

"Ooh, what a naughty boy. You're little guy just isn't being obedient, is he?" one teased, "Boop." she giggled, bring her index tip and giving it a slight tap.

"Eh!" he peeped, blushing tremendously. He tried to swat away her finger with his hand and cover his crotch but he was too late. He looked mortified, shooting his eyes around the arena in fear.

All the girls were in love with their newest toy, his little blush and adorable squeak was simply intoxicating. "He is a lewd one isn't he?"

"But a cute little thing. Boop!" another interjected, finger invading him, forcing his hands out the way.

"No!" he squeaked. 

"Oh? So he can talk. That's nice, you can tell us how you liked it after. Boop!" yet another finger booped him.

Milo felt he was going to burst right then and there, from only three little taps. Their dainty fingers were just soft enough to not do him any harm, but still envelop for a crisp second his member in well pampered skin.

"He's not very big 'down there', is he?" one asked, edging her finger close but only swirling it around and teasing instead of touching him; in all honesty he didn't know if this was better or worse.

"That's a little rude, he's doing well for the size he is. He's got a rather cute little pinhead." 

All the girls giggled, Milo's sheepish blush almost enough to draw the blood away from his crotch.

"Ahem, girls. I like that you're having fun but I am the one that brought you here tonight." the queen interjected, smiling placidly as they slowly tortured 'their boy'. 

"Can't it wait until we're done with him?"

"You know it isn't an either or situation?" she smirked with a cocked eyebrow.

The girls shared a glance, following with her smirk. The woman holding Milo gently folded her fist, crawling towards the bountiful middle-aged ruler. She felt a tiny poke on her yielding palm flesh and smugly smiled to herself, she hoped he didn't pop from that alone. The queen was helped to the ground, laying on her back and looking down her bulbous breasts at the congregation, parting to allow their special arrival. Milo was gingerly allowed to drop to her slight belly, falling on all fours like a little puppy. He twisted his head around and gawked at the colossal faces around the arena of her pale stomach, dimpled and holding the natural texture of skin. The adoring giantesses all smiled at him, as if he was going to put on a show for them. He searched for direction, the amphitheatre of her majesty formed by the distant mountain of her breasts to 'the north'. 

"Awww... look how confused he is!"

"He's like a little puppy."

They all burst into laughter, Milo clenching his shoulders and trying to become as small as possible. 

"Don't be so mean girls! Come here sweetie, come climb these." Hisandra purred, grabbing a handful of breast meat.

Swallowing, he saw an order, and meekly he accepted it, beginning to wander forwards. Pretty faces tracked him in anticipation, was he actually going to do it? The spectators were wholly infatuated with him; he was such a cutie, he was so tiny, and he had the most precious blush on his little face. It physically took effort not to snatch him up and squirrel him back to their rooms to pet and play with constantly. Milo reached her breasts, pushed together by her hands to create even taller sloping hills, like a sheer cliff at the underside. He stared up at the monumental things, peaked with nipples, it would be an interesting climb, that was for sure. Like a little lewd monster he moved his hand up, holding onto a handful of breast flesh and trying to pull the rest of him up. He managed to take another grasp, but as soon as he tried to get a foothold he lost his grip and fell onto the soft skin, right onto his behind. This naturally triggered a cascade of giggling at his expense.

"Now now girls, he's trying his best." the queen said like a schoolteacher. "Maybe try around this side." she smiled, opening the pass between her breasts a little. 

Swallowing a nervous mouthful he edged into the thin aperture, the rich, healthy skin brushing along his back. The air was thick and moist, almost to the point of wetting him, even during his relatively short journey. It was impossible for an impish girl to not take the opportunity and push on one of the breasts, squeezing him slightly. Milo was stuck between the sweaty walls, sucking in his thin belly further to minimise his size. He wasn't badly injured, or even held for long enough to feel any pain, just having the wind knocked out of him; he gasped and took a quick breather. The girl naturally responded to the queen's furrowed brow of discontent with an out-poked tongue. 

When Milo completed his mountain pass trip he came to the much easier to take slope from her collarbone. He squatted down on all-fours and gently made his way up, under the longing blue eyes of Hisandra. 

"Oh, you're making it too easy." one girl whined, moving around to be at the queens feet. "This'll spice it up." she climbed over and parted her legs, the queen gladly welcoming her, especially when she extended her tongue and began to tickle at her privates. She jolted slightly as she was being serviced, and shook her breasts. Milo gripped on to the smooth skin like a terrified gremlin as the ground began to quake  with the queen's movements. Clenching his teeth he resumed the climb, very slowly to not be thrown off. More girls began to become intimate in an attempt to throw him off: rubbing her feet, tickling her thighs, even passionately kissing her; doing everything to stimulate her erogenous zones. Milo was caught in the middle of what was shaping up to be a passionate whirlwind, and he was both terrified and aroused. Despite their best efforts he finally made it to the peak, poking the nipple to signal that he did it.

"Awww, he made it? Damn, I was so sure he couldn't do it."

"Look at his little guy," one snickered, "as healthy as ever."

Milo covered his crotch, timid again after a brief moment of triumph. The queen was readily being treated to, and the remaining girls decided that Milo would be a more interesting toy at the moment. They pinched him up by the arms, dangling him amid their six strong group as their friends nibbled at the queen. "Boop." a pale girl teased, finally unable to contain her desire to touch it and tease his crotch.

"Hnng~" he mewed, lost in embarrassment and pleasure. 

"This little thing is really sensitive, isn't it?" the astute girl noticed, looking around with sly eyes as she concocted a plan. "Who wants to be a table?"

"Ooh! I want to feel him on me!" a tan girl piped up quickly, laying down before anyone could dispute her claim. 

Shrugging, the girl dropped him on the wide olive expanse of a toned stomach, not as yielding as the queen's. She took the dark fingers and had her pin down his cute little hands and feet, splaying him out and totally exposing him. He cringed and blushed as he felt completely at their terrifying mercy. "This is your first time isn't it?"

Milo's wide eyes just peered through her, totally ignoring the question.

"Isn't it?" she demanded harsher, leaning in so her sapphire eyes interrogated him.

"Yes! Yes!" he nodded, struck by her change of cadence.

"Good! So we're going to have to draw this out."

Milo shook his head in protest, her wide fingers pinching and settling around his manhood. Her pads were wider than it was tall, and that proved a problem, "Hmmm, I think we'd be better off with tweezers." she giggled. Instead she took a single finger and with the lightest fairy tap pushed it against his stomach, slowly worked back and forth.

His entire lower body was consumed in a weighty finger, even the slightest miscalculation in pressure likely to injure him greatly, especially with precious private parts under the ivory capped tree trunk. Each minute stroke he convulsed, his arms and legs pinned against the endless tan stomach, warming his back. "Eh... eh..." he said in rhythm, he honestly didn't know how he wasn't done yet, maybe it was the terror hampering his arousal. Her blue eyes still gazed at him greedily, her pink tongue edged out her mouth as if she were trying to thread a needle. Finally, when he was just at the edge of bursting... it stopped. He just stared up at her, eyes wide, back and forth between her and his 'pinhead'. 

"What? I said we needed to draw this out."

He struggled beneath the fingertips to finish himself off, only to be reminded he couldn't. He winced, slowly the built up pleasure fading away, almost painful. "Awwh, poor thing. You'll thank us when you're finished." a girl chimed in.

While they waited for him to deflate they took the liberty of playing with him. They rubbed his hair, massaged his sensitive nipples, edged dangerously close to his privates without touching it; giggling, purring, snickering and joking while they did this. Milo could do nothing but accept it, his arms and legs forced into the warm tan skin that made the endless field he sat on.

When Milo was totally cooled off another girl, slightly less pale, stepped up. She poked at it, getting it to full attention, and mimicking her friend, rubbing it against his stomach. "Oh my it's much harder than I expected. Impressive for something so small~"

Why were they all so cruel? He wondered. They were being totally unfair in judging his size.

Again, just as he was almost at his limit, wincing and swishing saliva around his mouth, she stopped. He threw his head back and took a sharp breath. He tried to buck his hips for some kind of stimulation, but it was all in vain. There was nothing to do but wait. During the interim of edging him he was forced to listen to the moans of pleasure out of his view, wondering what on Earth they were doing. Occasionally one of the other group would 'tap out' and sidle over to him, giggling at the tortured state he was left in. 

The third girl forwent the use of a finger and exchanged it for a tongue, lapping his lower half. He felt like his entire lower body was melting in sheer, unbridled pleasure; saliva coating him, his eye actually twitched. But again it ended too soon, his blushing, embarrassed, tortured face contorted in horrible expressions; alternating between wincing and adorable begging eyes. He was such a delicious little cutie, the girls licked their lips at his pathetic state. It was fun to toy with something so weak and innocent, letting their more dominant side take hold.

One by one they came in and took a slice of the punishment, licking, tickling, even just giving him smouldering looks. He thought he was going insane, when did his life come to some strange sexual torture at the hands, and tongues, of a dozen giant older girls? 

"Hey, look at this." one mentioned, puckering her lips and blowing at his lower half. His mast twitched in response to the cool air gently wafting over him.

"Oh my god is he actually going to cum from being blown on?" one of the 'big sisters' scoffed.

He would have taken that as a mercy, but no, it ended too. He didn't know how long had passed, or how many 'cycles' he had gone through, but he felt that he was going to explode from the kiss of a butterfly, an Ostarian one at that. His entire lower body was crusted in saliva and his own lubricating fluid, spilling out in what seemed like bucketfuls. 

"What's the matter Milo? Want to be finished up?" the original pale girl asked.

He nodded so furiously he almost gave himself a concussion. 

"Come on, you've got a mouth, ask."

"F-finish me please." he squeaked.

"Louder."

"Finish me please." he said, more surely. 

"I barely heard that, come on, really say it. Put that little mousy throat to work."

"Finish me please!" he yelled, shrinking back afterwards.

"Hmmm... nah."

He felt he might cry, were they demons in human form? Succubi from hell? He couldn't take it, he needed it, "HISANDRA! PLEASE! HELP ME HISANDRA!" he screamed as loud as he could.

The faces that hovered above the arena began to glance at each other, even the queen had heard a commotion. She sat up from her pile of nubile young bodies and looked over, "What was that?"

Snickering, a ginger girl responded, "He's asking for you, grace."

"Me?" she shuffled over. On the delicious olive stomach he was pinned, reddened, still blushing, panting and crusted with juices. "Oh my what a state he's in." she looked down with a sympathetic face, her blue eyes slightly tightened. Her brown hair hung from her braid and dishevelled strands, making almost a tent around him, "What does he want from me?"

"We've been drawing it out and he's begging for a finish, and he wants you to do it."

"You still haven't popped his cherry? Gosh you girls are mean~" she teased. "You really want me to do it?" 

He nodded again.

"What way would you like darling?" 

Milo swallowed, "P-please, I don't care. Just... please." he huffed.

"Well okay then." she leaned down, extending a tongue and directing the tip at the very base of his shaft. As slowly as she could cross the short length she did.

Milo's entire lower body was consumed in her embrace, warm air from deep inside her forming fine trails of moisture along him; he really was melting now, he was going to turn into a human puddle. With a single ginger flick of her tongue along his private part he felt the pressure build exponentially, and finally, after god knows how long, he burst. "Hnnnnnnn!" he moaned, exploding with incredible force. The white goo ended up on her plump upper lip, which she licked off. She could tell it was a lot for his size. 

"There we go, good boy." Hisandra purred.

Freed from the fingers on his limbs, Milo writhed as his monumental climax still overtook him. He didn't know how he even made it through. He curled up in a ball and hid from the giant monsters, humiliated and punished, but also treating him to one of the greatest feelings of his life to date. 

The girls just 'awwwed' at his hiding and gripping himself. Two fingers closed in around his ankles, lifting him up and holding him upside-down. He panicked as he was exposed to the terrifying height, shooting his eyes to the distant ground and piercing green-eyes. She could let go so easily, sending him to his death, he squeaked imperceptibly,  "Are we all~ empty little guy?" she shook him slightly, the crowd giggling. She brought a finger up and stroked at his deflated and sensitive genitals. 

"P-please no... eh!" he whimpered, the strange, uncomfortable feeling of stimulation after an orgasm, not exactly painful but discomforting. 

"Yep, all empty. It was a lot for such a little thing, to be fair."

"Oh come on, he isn't empty. You know how men, 'specially young ones, are. Give him a few minutes and he'll be ready again, won't you?" a voluptuous brunette teased, edging her finger along his back.

"Anyway, where were we?" Hisandra drew their attention. 

The green eyes tightened like a predator, glancing around for a suitable candidate to take him.

"Let me have him, I haven't gotten to play with him yet." a petite black-haired woman asked, holding her palm beneath and receiving him. As the other girls began to pile on to their mistress, the raven monster sidled nearby and sat up, leaning against the veritable mountain of her compatriots. She brought her palm and the used-up boy to her face. 

Milo stared at her sparkling grey eyes, pitch-black hair falling in rough adhered strands down to her shoulders. Eventually she cracked a smile, "You're a nice little thing, aren't you. What was your name again?"

"M-Milo." he stuttered out, awkwardly sprawled out on her palm. 

"Ah, such a shame I have to share you." she mused, fingering at his legs, slowly moving up. "Those girls were such bullies doing that, I wouldn't be so mean." she continued inching up, until her slightly protruding well-manicure nail brushed against his upper thighs, clamped together to avoid invasion. He pushed against the encroaching tree trunk, his dainty appendages holding onto the nail and vainly trying to push it away, a vague tap to the giantess, "Ah, who am I kidding, I'd probably be worse." she giggled, extending her tongue. He had little time to resist as his vision filled with the sopping wet red canvas and had his face licked, leaving thick goo in his eyes and mouth. He wiped and spat it out, causing this steel-eyed vixen to giggle. "You taste nice. Maybe I should eat you?" she thought out-loud, opening her maw and bringing him to the edge. His world was blasted with a humid gale, like a weighty mist cloud descended on him, the faint smell of sex carried on the air, and the thought of where this mouth had been made him shiver a little. 

He cowered from the abyss, the humongous black hole leading to his grisly demise, "N-no don't eat me!" he pleaded.

The giantess just smirked, "Fine, I won't eat you, it would be a shame for such a cutie to be but a single mouthful. No, I'll just play with this little bit." her finger lurched in to his crotch, gently applying a good weight on his member. He mewed at her invasion, the meaty fingertip gently massaging his soft shaft as she giggled. Milo was mortified when he felt it begin to swell from the touching, poking up into her finger. "Oh my, full again already? Mhmhm what a naughty boy!" she smugly mused, "It's been so long since I've been with a man, girls are just much cuter, y'know? That being said, that isn't a problem with you, so how about you put that thing to work?"

"Wha..?" he said confused between moans, what did she mean? How...

She shuffled around, moving from the pile of moaning flesh that she propped herself against and onto her back. She cupped her palm and held him on an angle, moving her probing finger away. "Heh, I don't think this'll do much 'down there'," she booped his member, causing him to recoil, "but I'm sure if you try hard you'll make me happy." the dark woman dropped him on her breast, her erect nipple dead at the centre. "I don't have the biggest boobs out of the group, but I'm sure they're more than enough for you." he still looked bewildered on all fours, staring at her completely lost. "You really are, well, were, a virgin, aren't you? I'll give you a hint, this little thing." she pinched her nipple, "Use that tiny guy of yours."

Milo swallowed, edging towards the erect nipple, her dimpled areola the size of a dinner table. He pushed his member into the thick, leathery, dimpled skin, mounting it and using it to support his stomach with his legs wrapped around. 

"There we go, there's a good boy!" she said lovingly, caressing his back. The giantess shivered, it felt oddly nice, and he looked cute with his legs spread to lock onto her node. Silently she cooed when she realised he was just sitting their confused, he really was an inexperienced lamb. "Use your hips honey, try your best."

He obeyed, thrusting back and forth in sheer desperation. He realised he was actually obeying this monster, was it out of fear... or something else? The boy had to admit, it did feel good, the texture a perfect mix of smooth, dimpled, hard, soft, it was an exotic feeling.

"Awww come on pipsqueak, really get your hips moving."

He accelerated a little, thrusting back and forth, but he was tired after being edged and bullied. They seemed to be oblivious to the fact that such a dainty creature isn't meant for endurance.

The giantess became tired of his lack of cooperation, and forced a finger onto his cute rear, pushing him in herself and grinding him back and forth. "Come on, give me your all and I'll let you have a grown-up drink as a reward." 

"Heee~" he squealed, a little higher-pitched than he would have liked. The monumental finger forced him harshly into the nipple, unable to brace against it and slightly too rough on his sensitive nether regions. "Ma'am! You're being too rough!" he pleaded, he must have been pathetic, begging for an older girl to stop battering him with a single finger.

"That's how I like it! Oh this is getting me hot and bothered." she giggled, he was an insect, but an adorable one. 

Another member of the harem bumped her, causing her relatively flat chest to wobble and, after her finger was loosened, he tumbled from her nipple and into the short pit of her breasts. "Hey, watch it!" the black haired grey-eyed girl growled.

"Hm? What are you doing... oh you're playing with the little one, hehe. Don't be greedy now, let me have 'em!" the pixie cut girl with warm brown skin said, snatching him greedily from between her friend's small breasts. 

"Ahh!" he squealed, it seemed this girl was drunk from something, from her slightly dizzied eyes. 

"Come on little guy, you got the boobs now time for the butt." she dived down, clumsily onto her stomach, rattling him in her fist. She dropped him onto her chocolate behind, like two hills to him. He rolled as he landed, on the crown of her left half. The gigantic landscape of her body flowed in two directions: to the 'south' she held her feet up, dangling above him, and to the 'north' she peeked over her warm shoulder, a smile drawn on her face. "Hehe," she giggled, wiggling her wide hips, sending him off balance to land on his own much smaller behind, "you're quite an imp aren't you?"

Two grey eyes peered over the cusp of the cheek, like a cat and her prey. "He is quite the little devil, such a lewd little thing to get us big girls in a tizzy. I know I said you'd get your 'grown-up drink' when we're done but I wanna give this a try." she quickly made her way to the shelf, an uncorked bottle of wine sitting out. She brought the glass vessel over and took a mouthful, hovering her puffed out cheeks above the frightened Milo.

He didn't want to believe what was coming, but his fears were confirmed when her lips parted and he was flooded in a deep sanguine torrent. The force pushed him down, the stream was still chilled from the bottle but also warmed from her mouth, creating a patchwork of cool and warm regions that poured onto his body. It was forced into his mouth and the sheer volume burned it slightly, he was too young to drink and this wasn't an ideal scenario to experiment. When the last drop fell from her stained lips he lay dazed in a vaporous puddle on top of a wide brown hill, the two giants giggling. The red liquid ran down the ledge into her crack and onto her legs, pricey liquid used up in a game of debauchery. 

"How was that?" she asked, her mouth descending and beginning to salvage the alcohol. He coughed out a small amount from his lungs and gasped as the gigantic tongue ran around him to soak up the drink. 

Some of the other girls, locked in kisses and feeling each other, took notice of the revelry and began to partake. It was with even more joy they noticed that the cute little boy was on her cheeks and thoroughly stained with wine. "Come on, don't be greedy, pour some more on." 

She obeyed, tilting the wine bottle and unleashing the waterfall onto her behind and lower back. Milo cowered from the torrent, dodging away from the full brunt but still being collected by a few drops. He was surrounded by tongues gliding along the delicious skin, like a ballet dance he tried to dodge, each little sidestep just triggering their attention and eliciting a laugh. More and more girls took notice, even the queen joining in to suck wine from her girl's shoulder blade, the brown goddess giggling and wiggling her hips, sending the poor boy off balance. Milo was lost; he was a tiny thing thrown among a sea of warm tongues licking up wine, like some fever dream of a debased pervert. Not watching where he was going he fell into the thin gap in the cheeks, hanging like a hammock with his legs and arms over the crevasse. 

"Oh, we missed a bit on this little one!" a giantess giggled, bringing her sopping stained tongue to lick him. He was scooped out of the gap by the powerful muscle and dropped onto the spongy cheek, being forced onto his stomach. He squeaked as he was pushed harshly into the skin, his engorged crotch included, by half a dozen alien tongues, wide enough to fit him on. He was lost amid a warm bed of licking and teasing as other girls looked on, 'look at him!', 'how cute!', 'what a weakling.' were the cruel taunts, designed to strike him in his semi-delirious pleasured stare. A red tongue flipped him over, finishing up by licking around his front. He could only make out the vague pink shapes through his saliva windshield eyes, torrents of warm air from mouths and nostrils beating onto him, making him sweat. 

"All~ clean!" the finishing bell finally tolled, lifting up the fresh creature by the arms. The other girls turned over the dark girl, sucking and licking the now imaginary fluid from the other side her body. Milo was grasped in the sinister talons of a white haired girl, holding him over the writhing bodies that were beginning to fondle themselves and others again, "You're a sweet little thing, but I think this guy's betraying your nature." she smirked, fingering at his crotch.

"Nnn~"

"I mean, we've been bullying you, and he's still swollen. I think you like it."

"N-no!" he called, perhaps striking him a little too close to home.

"Oh yes, you're a bit of a masochist, aren't you? Mhmhm, yes we are, a little masochist." her face was so sinister, evilly smouldering behind heavy lids. "Nothing wrong with that though, you're lucky you found your way here, to a gaggle of big girls willing to indulge you."

"I-I'm not!" he squeaked defiantly.

"Shhh, don't fight it. Here, just try and survive." she winked, making her way over to a redheaded girl. She leaned in and whispered something in her ear, the freckle-dusted goddess' eyes shooting to the 'masochist' and bursting into a fit of laughter. She lay down, her somewhat large breasts bouncing with her small movements. He was dropped onto her belly, close to the mountain pass of her breasts, and he scrambled into their shadow. Bracing his back against them and cowering from the white haired beauty, shivering. The ground beneath him shook as the giantess laughed.

"I don't think there's anywhere to hide for you, least of all me." she said, Milo standing when he realised where he was.

"Now..." the other giant thought, mounting the slightly taller and heavier redhead. She leaned in to kiss her lover, ignoring the tiny boy.

The indomitable shadow moved across the freckled plain of her stomach, towards Milo. The towering, godlike body of the healthily tanned woman began to settle down, like an uprooted mountain folding over. He squeezed back against freckly mammary, forgetting his resolution only a moment ago. The dark pillar edged out the last of the brightly lit room as she connected with the other girl, their chests pushing together and creating a small gap where Milo shuddered in fear within. The wall behind him had pushed out due to being squished from above, and knocking him out. He was lost in the womanly cave between their two stomachs and pressing chest, the ceiling too low to stand even his three inches and instead making him crawl at the foot of the breasts. The gods outside his comprehension kissed each other lovingly and giggled quietly into their opposite's ears as the tiny thing tickled them tremendously. On his stomach the wormed around, attempting to get to the safety of the outside, shamefully awkward to move with his arousal. He managed to reach the tiny gap that led down their sides and onto the floor; perhaps it wouldn't even have been preferable than inside here. 

"Uh-uh-uh little guy, that's cheating. Come on, you're a man aren't you? Come get between our tits!" the mounting giantess tittered and joked, lifting up her prodigious weight and lifting him by the hips. He fell limp, not bothering to squirm in her vice-like grip. She dropped her in the canyon of her lover's bosom, and again settled on to kiss the plump lips. The warm flesh engulfed him as he was displaced, again trapped between a giant's sweaty, humid, breast flesh. He heard them kiss above, each twitch they shared jiggling the fat and muscle; he was totally lost in the slick, tight cave. What was worse was the air being forced out of his lungs, and none was present in the tight cave. He was being smothered, suffocated, deprived of precious oxygen; his mind swam. He tried to punch the walls, like vainly swimming to the surface with a chained down leg. He thought he might pass out, until finally he was granted with a brief reprieve, the top woman lifting off and allowing him to take a gasp. A single lungful before being plunged again into the depths of the sweaty cave of giant breast flesh, working around and grinding him, and his sensitive crotch, back and forth. 

This continued for some time, every time he grew faint gifted the pleasure of air. In his mind the eroticism of the situation and the pain and discomfort began to meld... maybe he was a 'masochist', or whatever she had said. He was barely conscious by the time her breasts lifted off and the white haired goddess sat up, giggling at the tiny boy adhered to her friend's breast's inner side with sweat. She also noticed a small smattering of white fluid. "Oh my did you do that?" she smiled as she pointed it out.

He saw his expulsion, did he do that? He couldn't recall. 

"That's actually a fair amount, did we happen upon a little stud?" the redhead commented.

"More like a little masochist."

Milo peeled himself off the wall and collapsed, he didn't even care anymore, he was determined to sleep.

"Awh, have a nap you little, there will be plenty of fun yet to come."

---

Milo's nap was destined to be short, there were still girls that wanted a piece of him, and there was nothing he could do. Thankfully they noticed his weary disposition and went slightly easier on him, licking him, petting him, calling him childish names like 'mouse', 'bug', 'pipsqueak'. They exposed him to the full extent of their curves, letting him hug into their breasts and plump rears, squeeze into their hips and collapse on their stomachs. Occasionally they would reward his efforts with a batting of eyelashes, a gentle tease and tickle to his crotch, draining the seemingly endless reservoir of his seminal fluids. Milo became a disciple to the pantheon of thirteen goddesses, a loyal worshipper in the temple of flesh. 

At the end of the night, when the chamber floors were coated in wine, sweat and sex, and Hisandra was becoming weary, they gathered around the luscious older woman, and were ready to finish up the night of debauchery. As was traditional, they would all finish her off for a final moment of pleasure, and as was initiation, the newest member would be tasked with the honour. Despite the unorthodox circumstances, it seemed like Milo was the newest, and therefore it was his responsibility. After a brief few seconds of search, he was discovered unconscious in a lewd puddle, breathing softly. He was probed at by a finger, forcing him back to life, disoriented; It took only a few seconds for him to remember his location, and the unholy things that had befallen him that night.

"Wakey wakey little one, we're almost done. After this you can have a big~ nap." cooed one of the harem, lifting him onto her fingers. 

He just accepted, if they were being honest, the prospect of a good night's rest was a welcome one. He was so tired, his lead eyelids disobeying; he simply blinked and when he opened his eyes he was at the sex drenched cavern of a gigantic woman's privates, a tuft of hair above the opening. Looking up he saw the long plain of a stomach, ending at two gigantic breasts, with a gorgeous face, the queen's, peeking through. He looked over his shoulder, the youthful girl holding him in her gentle fingers nodding him to go forward, towards this strange alien cavern; an eldritch cavern.

"It's your initiation, you need to finish off Hisandra. It's an honour really." she reassured, the time for bullying was over, he needed to be encouraged. 

She moved her hand forward, close enough for him to touch it. He moved his hand up, laying it on the rough, dimpled lip, crusted with dried fluid but moist with fresh lubricant as well. Milo was nothing short of fatigued, he really didn't think he had the strength, but he looked back, twenty-four sparkling eyes gazing at him, smiles positioned below, instructing him. Bracing back, he pushed as hard as he could against the lips, the fluid causing him to slip and fall against it.

"Careful Milo, don't get swallowed up." the queen joked, her harem giggling.

"Try the clitoris." the girl whispered.

Milo looked up, brow furrowed; he had no clue what on Earth that was.

After a giggle, the giantess kindly moved back the hood and exposed the engorged node, "That's this bit."

Milo limbered up his stiff shoulders, taking his hands and grabbing onto the dinner plate size thing. He pushed into it for all he was worth, using the last tiny bits of meagre strength in his muscles. And the queen was affected, beginning to moan at the stimulation. The girls helped him out by tweaking her erogenous zones, but all eyes were on Milo. Could he actually do it? He was so scrawny, tiny, and exhausted, it seemed like there was no way he could. But despite their silent pessimism he continued, fondling with all his might, basically hugging it. His knees wobbled, he struggled to even think straight, he lost all sense of time, but, eventually the lascivious queen hummed in ecstasy, he had brought a goddess to this.

The queen's limbs twitched as she was engulfed by the tender orgasm, Milo had actually done it. And all the girls were definitely impressed. After the monarch was done, she took a deep breath, "Good boy, Milo."

At her words the young boy collapsed completely on the soft palm, all his strength drained entirely, he barely even had enough energy to pant. All of the harem, Hisandra included, were tired too, not to the level he was, but still enough. Hisandra was the queen, and she didn't desire the company of men, although it seemed Milo was an exception, and as such the church would not permit her to take a wife. As such, she filled the loneliness in her heart with these girls, she had a very real connection with all of them, and her favourite part of their lewd parties was how they'd all come together to cuddle. They gathered round Hisandra, still laying on her back; before they slept they needed to put Milo to sleep and 'tuck him in'. He was dropped on Hisandra's soft stomach to recuperate, instantly his delicate limbs splaying out. They all silently adored him as he kicked around in his final moments of consciousness, maybe they had been a little too cruel with their bullying, something so small and dainty was not designed for such tasks.

"He really is cute, isn't he?"

"He sure is. I almost feel bad about all our 'playtime'."

"True, but I reckon he enjoyed it, at least a little."

"Hopefully. Sweet dreams, little one." 

The girls all settled down, nuzzling with one another, interlocking limbs, spooning. Like a litter of kittens around their mother, Hisandra, they slept. And right at the centre was Milo, his limbs melting into the soft ground; finally granted reprieve. 

"Your majesty, will you continue to bring Milo to these nights of yours."

She laughed wearily, "I think so, dear, I think so."

---

Milo sat in his cosy chair, warmed by the flickering fire as he read his book in the light provided. In the weeks since he was bought Hisandra had made his life much more comfortable, and this scaled down house was just one such benefit. He was her prized little boy, and she always got a kick showing the peculiar pet to her guests, dressed in his endearing courtly clothes. There was a knock at his door, a large, hefty knock; a giant finger. He set down his tome and made his way over, opening out into the wide expanse of Hisandra's bedchambers. 

"Good evening, Hisandra." he said casually, he was one of the lucky few she counted as a friend.

"Good evening to you too, Milo."

"Is there something you need."

"Well, I was going to have one of my 'parties' tonight, will you be coming along?"

Milo swallowed, that night, that one night of pure chaos where he was lost amid a sea of gigantic womanly curves, bullying, teasing, punishing, drenching him. That single night had still stuck in his mind... especially when he was alone in his little house and needed a release, "Y-yes, I will."

Hisandra grinned ear-to-ear, "Excellent! You won't be needing these then." she said, plucking off his clothes and taking him into her palm. She walked down the halls to her special chamber, Milo in hand. He had a new career it seemed, being the plaything for a gaggle of young girls and mature woman, a far cry from sailor. 

Although, in all honesty he would probably enjoy this much more.