- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a special story! Made just for my new best pet "Fortsy" 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone! This is my first story, but this will be a romantic NSFW story. =)

It was a clear sunny day outside. Willow stayed inside, looking at her computer wondering what was new. "Sigh well this is boring..i should go outside" Willow flatly said. She slipped on her socks, carressing her sole as she did. Then our boots afterwards. Before she left she put on her black leather jacket. She stretched as she put it on, then proceeded to go outside. As Willow stepped outside, the warmth fell over her..she took a few steps outside then. CRUNCH. Shocked by the noise she looks down, and sees two tiny men, one crushed under the tip of her boot and the other trying to help. "How pitiful, i dont care much for bugs like you". She took her right shoe and sock off, reaching down for the tiny man trying to help his friend. Willow brought the man infront of her face, dangling. He couldn't have been more then 5-6 inches but this didnt matter to her. Willow placed the tiny man into her palm, she took her other hand lifting it infront of him. She stared down at him and whispered, moving her hand as she did. 
"Minor mole cimex". The man suddenly began to shrink, not just a bit but shockingly small. Enough that he just barely fit in the wrinkles of her hand. She brought her hand back over to her boot and dipped the small man. "Personally i hope you drown in my disgusting foot sweat..or the smell. But whatever it is, die you miserable fucking insect." *Willow quickly shoves her foot back in, and discarding the spare sock. "Sorry buggy, im not gonna wear socks to make this easier for you". Willow stomps her foot as she puts her shoe on. Unaware to her though, the man was alive. Drinking up the sweat from her toes, pinned into a toe imprint. His ribs  were completely broken, he was sputtering blood everywhere. "Hmm.. I wonder how the bugs going to go..heh maybe if hes still alive later ill regrow him. Maybe." She walks away after this, and continues to go on about her day. With a smile on her face, and a bug in shoe. As she was going about her day, walking around the streets she decided to go and visit a local cafe. As she was about to go inside she remembered something. "Oh fuck" She whispered, she checks the bottom of her shoe, to see the man is still there. She quickly grabs a leaf from a nearby plant and rubs him off before scraping her boot on the doormat. Willow decides to sit down and have a cup of tea, before walking home.

- An hour later, she decides to walk home. On the way home she noticed something. A tiny woman, she had just peered off but ran away. "Was that what i thought it was..?" Shrugging she continues to walk home. As she comes back to her home, walking up the steps to her house. She notices the tiny again, infront of her. "H-hello! I-i need help, i dont know how i got to this size but can you please help me!" She shouted as best she could, she quickly picked up the insect and put her inbetween her breasts. "Hmph, normally i crush your kind..but i might have some fun instead".  Upon hearing this the bug began to shake and become upset quickly. Willow notices this, looking down she tilts her head. "Whats wrong?" she asked. "Your going to kill me!" She barely managed to get out of her tiny voice before resuming crying. "Not if your any fun dear <3" Willow replied before bringing her hand above her cleavage and using her finger to push her inwards. Willow continues to walk up to her house, and going inside to rest for the day. "I think you and i are going to have loads of fun" Her voice booming all around as she said it outloud in her home. The bug couldn't stop shaking, afraid of what might happen. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hi! Sorry its a quick chapter, i understand it may not be the best but its my first attempt for my lovely Fortsy.