- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought I had finished this but when I looked, to my astonishment, I hadn't. I haven't been idle though. I have many new stories waiting to go. It's easy to start something yet very hard to finish these. But I have a few I'm ready to put up and now I realize I have to finish this one off first. So here it is -- the last two chapters.

Anyway, look for more soon after these last two chapters. 

-----

Sunday morning

Every time Michele had grown smaller, she couldn't wait to get back to her original size. But the last time was different. She had Jay then; someone to watch over her, and to play with her. It was so much more comforting than being alone. She never wanted to shrink alone again and she wouldn't have to as long as she had Jay. She hoped Jay would never leave and didn't want to think of that possibility. Until just now; now there was Deb.

And so it was for Deb. She would never have to endure the loneliness that Michele did for nearly two years -- every month and a half. Michele could have been jealous. Instead, she was happy for Deb for never having to go through that. Or at least not that she could imagine now that her own tribulations had ended with her new friends. Neither would have to go through it alone ever again.

There was no way of knowing for how long they would stay small exactly; two or three days, sometimes four. It was half expected that Deb would start growing by Sunday. But two full days wouldn't be until Sunday evening. They had at least one more day to go.

Deb had begged Jay to keep her small, but as they explained to her, there was no control over it. They had no idea what caused it -- although they suspected some type of bug: a bacteria or virus. If anyone knew anything about this, the trio hadn't a clue. Based on Michele's previous events, and Jay's only one, Deb would be growing soon. Besides, if she stayed small, how would they explain this at work? It would be better if she grew back soon. Still, Deb was a little nervous about this whole topic and was determined to get the most out of being little as she could.

Nobody actually wanted to think of such things though. Instead, there was fun to be had today. The first thing Deb wanted when they were all awake (little Deb had actually fallen asleep the night before for a short time but woke before 1:00 AM) was a repeat of riding Jay's dick as he drove it in and out of Michele's cunt. Jay decided on something else to rouse everyone from their sleep.

He held the little girl against Michele with her waist just above Michele's vulva. The little girl's legs hung on each side of Michele's clitoris just above the labia on each side. Jay licked each side of Michele's cunt as he sucked in one of the little girls legs into his mouth. It was such a different feeling than Deb had ever experienced before -- to have her whole leg sucked and caressed inside of someone's mouth. But it aroused the shit out of her -- she loved it.

Michele was now fully awake and she was loving what Jay was doing too -- the little doll riding atop her clit and Jay lapping at her cunt. Pretty soon Jay had finished with the little girl's legs and started licking Michele's cunt from the bottom up, yet not stopping there: he continued up to lick little Deb's cunt at the end of his long, slow tongue stroke. He could taste the musk of Michele's pussy. And much to Jay's surprise, he could taste Deb too. Her's was more spicy, like thyme. They tasted different, yet somehow the same. And together it was like two different fruit tastes assaulting his taste buds at the same time, combined to make a most excellent flavor. Yummy!

He could tell that they were both reaching their orgasms but he decided to turn his attention mainly to Michele for the moment. He shoved two fingers into Michele's cunt, twirling them around. Her bucking hips nearly threw the little doll, who was in her own reality at this point, straight into the air and off of Michele. But the little minx somehow held on. Ride 'em cowboy, Jay was thinking in the back of his mind.

Michele drew her knees up to her chest as she came, her chin turned down into her throat, her mouth open, eyes nearly closed. Jay felt the orgasm but held on. He rode it out and when it was over, it was Deb's turn.

He grabbed the tiny little body, hot and shaking, in his left hand. He lifted her to his mouth and planted his tongue into her groin. He shook his head left and right with his tongue out, limp but flat covering as much of Deb's flesh as he could, smothering Deb's pussy with his tongue.

As he did this he crawled up to position his dick at Michele's waiting cunt. He braced himself with his right arm on the bed beside Michele as he thrust into her.

While working on the miniature model in his left hand, he humped Michele -- ever the multitasker, Jay was. But now his own climax was near as was the little girl's. Jay could feel her's, and Deb his -- a sexual feedback loop that drove both of them crazy. It couldn't last much longer. It didn't. Jay literally growled and the vibrations brought little Deb over the edge.

Holy shit!, she thought to herself. How can this top the previous ones? This is fucking unreal. "Aaaaaaaaaah!" she screamed, her voice barely audible to the big ones, yet felt by both of them, mostly Jay, which brought him over the edge. Once Jay came inside of Michele he collapsed on top of her and let the little one lay down on Michele's right breast.

They lay together quietly on this Sunday morning, the sun shining in from the bedroom window making sunbeams crash on the dresser top at the far end of the bedroom. It was still early. The tiny toy of a girl listened to the birds announcing early morning to the world. She thought of how she was their size now. Wouldn't it be grand to ride a bird, she thought. Her mind wandered outside.

The gears in the little girl's mind turned: "Blades of grass are as tall as I am, or almost. And bugs. Ewwww! Giant bugs. I don't think I want to go outside. I can have just as much fun inside. I need to watch some TV. Oh, wow. It'll be like a movie theater."

And so her thoughts went. There was so much to experience at this size. She wanted to try everything she could. Familiar things seemed so different.

All three lay in bed for nearly an hour, half asleep, half awake in that special gray of twilight. Nobody really wanted to get up but they didn't want to waste the day either -- especially the little, five inch tall, blonde, trollop.

"What're we gonna do today, guys?" came the little voice atop Michele's right boob.

Michele bent her head down to look at one of the cutest little sights she ever saw: a perfectly formed, miniature, gorgeous naked blond girl laying on her boob. A boob that looked huge next to Deb. The sight made Michele laugh. She'd never thought anyone could ever call her breasts gigantic, yet here was a creature who was nearly dwarfed by Michele's tits. Her laughter caused the little girl to roll off of Michele's body onto the bed. Michele laughed even more.

"Watch it, Michele!" the tiny little girl yelled up to her. "It's not easy hanging on when you're this size."

"I'm so sorry, honey. You're just too cute. I just had to laugh at how happy you make me."

"I do?"

"Very much so. Since you're the one who's shrunk, then why don't you decide? What would you like to do today?"

"I was just thinking about playing outside in the yard, but I'm afraid something will eat me, like a cat."

"Oh no, that would't be good."

"Or a giant insect." Jay said. Both girls shuddered.

"It would have to be a big bug." Michele told him. "Don't you worry, Deb. I don't think we have any bugs that big here."

"What about a Praying Mantis?" Jay said.

"Are you trying to scare her, Jay?"

"No. I'm just being practical. I think we've already decided no playing in the lawn. Not without supervision."

"That's it. You two could watch me." said the little one sitting on the bed between the two gigantic lovers.

"You still want to go outside in the lawn?" Michele asked.

"Yeah. I think it would be cool to experience nature this way."

Michele thought about the idea. She had never done anything like it in the past when she was small -- always stayed in the bedroom at home, or with Jay to watch her in the hotel. Maybe she shouldn't deny the little doll some wonderment. Perhaps next time when she shrunk she could do the same.

"Alright then. But you must stay close and don't go where we can't see you." Michele told her.

"Yes, Mom!" Deb said sarcastically.

"We can't be too careful, hon. If anything happened to you it would be too tragic. I couldn't live with myself."

"Good. Let's go outside. As long as you watch me I'm sure I'll be fine."

The giant lovers kissed. Our little harlot took that moment to run down to Jay's crotch, wrap her arms around his huge dick and give it a kiss. She didn't let go expecting it to start growing while she hung on for dear life. She got what she expected: it started growing straining her tiny arms that were wrapped around it. It felt like it had a life of its own to the tiny little creature.

As it grew it became harder and started moving up toward Jay's belly dragging our little doll with it. At this point she wrapped her legs around it too and tightened her arms as best she could around the growing member.

Jay's arousal was building and with it the feeling that both Michele and the little girl were receiving from Jay. It increased the little one's arousal tenfold and she started humping the giant cock, which was now getting bigger than she was. She scootched herself up higher so that she could kiss its head which left her arms wrapped just below -- a most sensitive spot for Jay.

Jay was about to have another orgasm and the little girl could feel the muscles in his cock alternately contract and relax. It came in waves with a rhythm that the little girl matched with thrusts of her own hips. Both girls knew he was close; they felt it.

Little Deb climbed even higher to be right at the tip. She didn't want to miss the moment that Jay would climax. She wanted to see it, to feel it, to taste it.

The feelings down below were causing Jay to thrust his hips back and forth. The feeling was indescribable. He was about to cum, but the little harlot hanging on to his dick couldn't hold out -- she came first.

As you know by now, this is something that Jay felt too, which caused him to cum nearly simultaneously. A huge fountain of splooge shot out from Jay's cock. The little girl's face was right there and caught the brunt of it. Her face was covered in Jay's creamy white man pudding. She'd been facialized before, but this was several magnitudes greater than any she'd experienced in the past. The force if it nearly bent her head back. Yet, it was just the beginning.

Another spurt caught her in the face. She made no attempt to move out of the way. There was another and another. Then the next one wasn't so much a spurt, but an eruption, like white lava pouring out of a volcano's caldera. The ejaculate seeped over the head and the excited little trollop, without thinking, rubbed her face in it.

It was slippery, yet sticky. At her size, the little girl experienced it almost as glue. Her face was now stuck to the head of Jay's dick. She didn't have enough strength to pull herself away. She nearly panicked before another glob of splooge erupted and slid down past her face. It was enough to give a little bit of slipperiness for her to finally pull her face away.

"What an experience!" she thought. Her hands wiped the cum away from her eyes and she looked down at her body and found that the top half of her was covered in creamy knots, like a white topping on ice cream with sprinkles. She wondered what her hair looked like.

Jay thrust a few more times and the cum-covered little girl slid off of his cock. Jay was spent and little Deb was lying next to his dick, content for now.

"Look at you." Michele said as she craned her head down to look at the mess on her bed. "You need to clean up, little girl."

"Eh ... I think I'll stay like this."

Both of the giant lovers looked at her, mouth's agape, like she was crazy. She was, but that was beside the point.

"Just kidding. You should see your faces." the little girl remarked with a giggle.

"Come on. Let's go clean you up."

"Can I take a shower with you two?"

"Both of us?" Michele asked.

"You two can take a shower together. We all can."

"Oh, hon. What if you get lost and washed down the drain? I don't know if we can watch you close enough."

The poor little thing looked dejected. Michele felt bad about this decision. She also realized that she was starting to like the little girl. And she really didn't want to see her go down the drain.

"I'll tell you what, Deb. If you take another bath in the bowl for me, I'll have a surprise for you."

"For me? I like surprises."

"And I think you'll like this one. Is it a deal?"

"Yep. I'll do it." the miniature girl said, as if she had a choice.

A bowl was filled with soap and water and the little one placed in. Michele may have been starting to like her, but that didn't mean she couldn't have some mischief with the little darling sitting in the bowl. Michele put a finger in the water and started swirling it around. She just had to repeat the swirling performance of the day before -- she thought it was so funny.

Deb, for her part, decided to go with the flow, so to speak, and let herself go as the vortex became stronger from Michele's swirling fingers. Once going, Michele let up and watched as Deb went round and round. It finally stopped and Deb stood up. Or rather, she tried to. She was so dizzy that she fell back down on her tush.

"I think I'll sit here for a while." she said.

"Are you going to be okay soaking while Jay and I shower?"

"Yeah. Thanks for setting me in the bathroom. I'm going to love watching you."

"Sorry, it'll be boring."

"You're not putting on a show for me?"

"What kind of show?"

"You know what I like."

"I see. Well, Jay? Shall we give her a show?"

Jay agreed then into the shower they went. Michele soaped up her front and then rubbed herself all over Jay's front to clean him. She looked to the little girl in the bowl.

"Not bad." the little one shouted. "How about a little more action?"

She tried to play it cool but the others could see her arms moving under the soapy water as she started to play with herself. Her horniness was also starting to affect Jay again.

Most guys need several minutes, at least, after a climax before they are ready again. The little girl needed mere seconds. But the air had been supercharged with sex the whole weekend and Jay was starting to get hard yet again while in the shower with Michele.

Michele gave Jay a wink then turned around with her back to him and the shower-head. She sat down then scootched back so her head was between Jay's legs. The water was cascading around her as she took Jay's growing member into her mouth. She was never known for her oral prowess, but feeling Jay grow in her mouth and feeling the raw arousal that he was experiencing gave her the idea to do something she had never done before: she tried to take as much of Jay in as she could.

Jay wasn't hung like the proverbial horse, but then, he wasn't little in that area either. He was a little larger than average which meant that if Michele was going to take it all in, she would have to ignore her gag reflex and deep-throat Jay.

This naughty thought aroused her. It surprised her too since the thought had always repulsed her in the past. But she was finding out new things ever since shrinking in front of Jay a couple weeks ago.

She felt the head of Jay's cock at the back of her throat. It was now or never. She swallowed to see if that would work Jay's cock further down. She gagged. That didn't work, but she wasn't going to give up.

She went at it again, this time stopping when she felt the top at the gateway to her throat. She held it there, getting used to it, for a while. Then she decided to go a little further. It wasn't bad, so she went more. This time she gagged and pulled back again, but not enough to let Jay's dick all the way out of her mouth.

She had heard Jay moaning when his dick was going past the back of her mouth, which made Michele that much more determined. She went at it again.

She made a smart move and told herself to relax. This time it went down a little further. When she started to feel like she was going to throw up she stopped and held it there a little longer until the feeling subsided. Then she took a little more.

So it went, little by little down her gullet, until after some time she had nearly all of it in her mouth. She was doing it. She felt Jay's pubic hairs tickling her nose. Her eyes had been closed all this time so she could concentrate on what she was doing, but she opened them to see that her face was nearly touching Jay's abdomen. Just a few millimeters more. She pushed as far as she could.

The tiny gal in the bowl could almost feel how the tip of Jay's dick penetrated Michele's throat. It drove her crazy. And just as it was Michele's first deep throat, it was also Jay's. Jay couldn't last any longer and dumped a huge load down Michele's esophagus. She could feel it but not taste it since it had bypassed all her taste buds. It was a strange feeling for her, yet satisfying. And to add more reward, she heard Jay scream as she felt what he was feeling.

Deb felt it too. It was a new experience for all three. The little doll in the bowl had her head bent back over the edge and her back was arched with her hips out of the water. The little girl's hands were on her twat going a hundred miles an hour. See diddled herself for quite some time. Michele knew that Deb was giving herself orgasms since she could feel what Jay was feeling and he was feeling the little girl's climaxes.

It didn't end until Michele decided to pull away. She was quite content, and very proud of herself for this and so decided to stay that way for several more seconds after she was sure that Jay had spent all he could.

When she let the once throbbing member slide out of her mouth Jay slid down the wall of the shower until he was sitting. Little Deb did likewise, sitting up against the side of her little makeshift hot-tub. Michele had to crawl out from under Jay like a crab to avoid being sat upon. She looked over to the bowl.

"Is that enough action for you sweetheart?" Michele asked the little one.

All Deb did was raise an index finger. Deb was no stranger to deep-throating herself, but this time she got a little taste of what it felt to be on the other end. It made her feel good about her past such adventures down blow job lane.

Jay was nearly comatose, yet with a huge smile on his face.

"You alright, Jay?" Michele enquired, looking a little worried. Could that deep-throating have broken Jay, she asked herself.

"I'm fine." he said. "Come here. No, turn around. Now back up. A little further."

He had made Michele move her snatch over his face. He was going to go down, er up, on Michele. He was a bit drowsy from what Michele had just done to him, but he was eager to return the favor. He rubbed his tongue all over Michele's pussy. Ordinarily, the distraction of being in the shower would not have allowed her to get off. This time, however, the novelty and the arousal she had just experienced from Jay cumming, set her off like fireworks. She ended up sliding down on top of Jay's face when she came.

Michele was basking in the afterglow when she heard laughing from a miniature damsel who was sitting naked in a bowl full of warm soapy water.

"What's so funny?"

"You squashed Jay."

Michele looked down and sure enough, Jay's face was buried under her ass. She got up and saw his face smiling up at her.

It was a fun morning so far. The shower finally ended, Deb was dried off and the two giant people got dressed. Michele brought Deb to the dining room table.

"Wait here." she said, leaving the cute little naked lass on the table. In a minute she was back carrying a handful of things that included some green cloth, colored paper, a bottle of glue and a pair of scissors.

"Okay, one more time." Michele said before leaving again then coming back with some wire and velcro.

This was a mystery to the little girl and for Jay. But it succeeded in keeping Jay's attention.

Michele took up the green felt cloth and wrapped it around the little girl's waist. She made a little cut with her scissors about a quarter inch beyond Deb's waist size then went to cutting it down to the size of a little skirt. It was like a little green mini-skirt and Michele scalloped the bottom part of it. At the top she glued opposite pieces of velcro so that the little gal could fasten it around her waist. She set the skirt aside for the glue to dry: one skirt done.

The next thing was to bend the wire. Jay couldn't fathom what Michele was doing with it until she had one side done. The wire was shaped into the outline of four petals -- the upper and lower lobes were bigger than the two middle ones. She repeated this with another wire mirroring the first. Michele had left a loop in each of the wire sets that she then fitted over little Deb's shoulders.

"Try this on." Michele said. She twisted some ends to make the shoulder straps fit then used another piece of wire to fasten both sides together. Deb tried it on again.

"How does this fit, hon?"

"It hurts my shoulders."

The little girl took the apparatus off and Michele wrapped the two shoulder straps in a piece of the green felt for padding, glueing them in place.

After taking the wings off again, Michele cut pieces of crepe paper to the size of each of the petals, or rather, slightly larger. She put glue on the wires and folded the ends of the cutouts over the wires.

It was only when Michele had most of the wire petals covered that Jay realized she was making a set of wings for Deb. A very colorful set. It seemed Deb, on the other hand, knew what was being made long before Jay did. If one had bothered to look into the little girl's eyes they would have seen great excitement. Deb was actually jumping up and down on the table she was so thrilled.

After Michele had finished she let Deb try the wings on for size but took them right off until she was sure the glue had dried. The same was done with the skirt so that the glue holding the velcro could dry.

And while they waited for all the glue to dry, Michele made breakfast as Jay kept the little one company. They talked of nothing in particular, at first. Then Jay noticed the little naked trollop couldn't take her eyes off of his crotch.

"Unzip for me." the little girl said.

"Deb! We just got finished. You want to go at it again?"

"I can hold on to it for you."

"How are you going to hold it? It's bigger than you are."

"I know. It's wonderful. I'll wrap my body around it."

"And I suppose you expect me to just walk around with it like that -- hanging out with you hanging on to it."

"I like the way you think. Now let me see that gigantic muscle of yours."

"No. I don't want others to see me like that."

"Where are you planning on going for others to see?"

"I don't know. Somewhere."

"Then when you go out you can zip it back up. In the mean time I want to ride that wild bronco."

"Fine." he said unzipping his pants. He pulled his penis through the vent in his dark blue colored underwear. He usually didn't do this, preferring instead to just move the elastic top of his underwear down to take a leak. He figured it might be a while before he put it back in his pants and the elastic would be uncomfortable.

Having his member out in sight was enough to get it hard and the sight of it out was enough for the little one to start salivating.

Jay picked her up ever so gently and placed her on his dick. He held her so she wouldn't fall off from such a height and walked to the couch, where if she fell, it wouldn't break anything, not that the floor would anyway -- she was that light. However the perception was enough to keep the bigger ones very careful.

He stood over the couch and as he watched the little girl hang on for dear life as his little girl attired pecker bobbed up and down while he tensed and un-tensed his love muscle. Up she'd go, then down. She swing up, and down. It was like a see-saw to the little girl and she closed her eyes.

That was the wrong thing to do for the poor little girl as she started becoming nauseous. She grabbed tighter. Jay felt not only this but also some discomfort from Deb. He didn't know what it was; it was new to him. But he knew enough to stop the bobbing.

Deb opened her eyes once again and catching sight of the humongous member before her, kissed it. And kissed it. And kissed it again. She couldn't get enough. The veins popping out were mesmerizing. She loved how hard the veins were when she pushed. She found that she could push them down and when she would let up they would pop out again. And she gave his member more kisses.

The attention from the little girl was making his erection throb. He sat down on the couch reclining back. Before he realized what was happening, he had another orgasm, shooting splooge up over the little girl's head and messing up the couch. Jay wanted to lay back and relax at this point but had to get up and grab a wet washcloth to clean the couch. When he stood up, Deb lost her balance but not her grip and ended up sliding around upside down hanging below Jay's dick this time. Even though he had come for the umpteenth time that morning, he was still semi-hard and there was enough turgidity left to support her. However, she wasn't going to let go. A gigantic penis to Deb was the greatest thing in the world and she wasn't going to waste one second of this experience.

When breakfast was finished and Michele and Jay sat down to eat, the little girl still held on. Jay never went completely limp the whole morning with a tiny little blonde girl all but stuck to his dick. Deb didn't eat anything and she lay down on Jay's member, hugging it, as he ate. It turned out to be the best breakfast he ever had.

Michele cleaned up after they ate as Jay sat back enjoying the little girl's ministrations. He thought having a miniature tramp hanging onto his dick was the greatest thing in the world to him too, and would have stayed on the couch with his dick out all day had Michele not had other plans.

"Hey, Deb, can I take a picture?" Michele asked.

"A picture?" the little one said raising her head.

"Yeah, but first you have put on your outfit."

"Oh yay! That'll be so cool." Deb said excitedly.

"Let's go." Michele held out her hand and the little girl crawled onto it much to Jay's chagrin. She brought Deb to the table and laid out the outfit for the little girl -- the skirt and the wings. Other than the wings, there was no top for Deb to wear but that suited her just fine. She put the skirt on and fastened the velcro. It was much rougher than she was used to but managed to get the ends of the skirt attached. Then it was the wings. Michele adjusted them a little to make sure they were straight and even. The tiny girl was left basically topless and barefoot. The skirt came down to about mid-thigh and she looked so cute that Michele could barely contain herself.

"Look at you!" Michele exclaimed. It made Deb smile. The little one jumped from one foot and landed on the other doing a split in the air as if she were doing a ballet move.

"Now pose for me." Michele requested. Deb bent her knees and also her waist a little and put her hands, fingers interlocked, under her chin. Michele took out her phone and took her picture. Then she bunny hopped around the table as Michele made a video.

"Oh, my goodness. You're so adorable. Come here, I have an idea." Michele took the little girl back to the couch. "Open your legs, Jay." she ordered. He did, but his dick was still hanging out. Michele set the little girl down next to it.

"Now do this, Deb. Straighten your arms out. No, put them down by your side. Face Jay's cock. Good. Now get a little closer and keeping your knees straight, bend at your hips and give it a kiss.

-- click, click, click -- went her phone as Michele snapped some more pictures.

"Raise your arms a little. Good." -- click, click --

Then Deb couldn't stand it any longer -- she hugged the giant cock in front of her.

"Oh, oh, I know. Climb on and ride it." Michele told her.

Deb tried to climb up but was having a hard time so Jay helped her. She finally made it up and turned to face the camera sitting on Jay's stiff dick. She threw her hands up.

-- click, click, click --

A little fairy was riding Jay's dick and Michele captured it on her phone. Once those pictures were taken the little one started wiggling her hips. The sensations she was giving Jay's dick were beyond description.

"Deb, if you keep that up I'm going to cum again."

The fairy didn't stop. Jay's words only encouraged her to wiggle even more. Deb threw her arms up in the air again and moved them opposite her hips as if she were dancing. Jay couldn't take it and came again, this time his jism only dripping out of the end of his dick since all of his sperm was close to being spent by now. But Michele caught the whole thing on video.

Deb could feel the humongous cock tense beneath her as Jay had another orgasm and it gave the little fairy, whose legs were wrapped around it at this point, an orgasm of her own. She fell over to the side and slid off. Fortunately, it wasn't far for her to fall to the couch, but both were left drained of energy for a few moments. Actually, several few moments for him, only a small moment for the fairy. It was such a wild show that Michele felt like reaching into her own pants at this point but decided to just watch the other two.

After their little rest Michele brought up going outside. Deb was all for that idea.

"Oh, yes, please. Let's go outside. I can't wait. Take me out now!"

Michele made sure to bring along her phone to take more pictures and the girls went outside with Jay following not too far behind after zipping his pants up. Michele had to look around the yard to find something.

She found an apple tree, not much larger than a bush and walked to it. There was a branch just a little higher than her head that had branched out nearly horizontal and she set the little fairy on the limb.

"There you go." Michele told her, placing her down gently so as not to hurt her or the little costume Deb was wearing. "Now, how about a pose?"

Deb made a curtsey and Michele had to get another picture. Then the little girl twirled herself around and more pictures were taken. Michele showed the little one the pictures on her phone. The two girls were loving this.

"Oh, oh, wait!" Michele exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"Stay there. Jay, watch her. I'll be right back."

Michele didn't tell them where she was going and it was mystery to both of them. But Michele soon returned and produced a match stick.

"Here you go. This is your magic wand." the big girl told her.

Deb looked at it curiously before taking it.

"Touch the end to something."

"Which end?"

It was a matchstick after all and Michele hadn't taken the fiery end of it off. Deb always thought that a magic wand should be pointy at the end, but this wasn't.

"Hold it by the other end. Use the bigger end as the tip."

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"No."

"Okay."

The little fairy held the wand out and waved it around. Michele took more pics.

"Bend at the waist. Yeah, like that but put your other hand on your hip and reach out with the wand. Oh yeah, nice."

-- click, click, click --

"This is so good, Deb. I wish you could really fly."

"Me too."

"You have no idea how sexy you are in that outfit, with the bare feet and bare boobs. Right, Jay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, right. She's very sexy." he answered.

"I am?" the little fairy asked.

"Oh yeah. Hell, you've made me cum like a hundred times this weekend."

"Not that much."

"Maybe not, but you're really so fucking seductive."

"I wish I could stay this way."

"Maybe you will. I have no idea."

"Jay!" Michele exclaimed.

"What?"

"Don't build her hopes up. You know she's going to grow back."

"No, I don't."

"We always do."

"You always have. I've only done it once. How do I know if she'll grow back?"

"She will." Michele scolded. Michele didn't want to think that someone could stay shrunk for the rest of their life. If it could happen to Deb it could happen to Michele too. She didn't want to think of that. She had always grown back. She always would, right?

Michele somehow let herself wonder what it would be like to be small forever. At least now Jay would watch over her and take care of her and maybe Deb would too, if she got bigger. What if all three had shrunk and stayed that way though? Would they be able to take care of each other?

She didn't want to think these thoughts but they were in the back of her mind, nonetheless. Jay hadn't thought of such things but suddenly realized that if Michele had shrunk more than once, he probably would too. Even he didn't want to think of the next time he would shrink.

But Deb wanted to stay this way. She had never been little and alone like Michele. Not long, anyway. The world to her right now was full of wonder and she wanted to see it all. She hadn't thought much of the dangers that would await her, but she figured that Michele and Jay would not let anything get to her. She would be right, except, so far, it had only been the weekend. What about when the two had to go to work? They would have to leave her alone. They would certainly make sure she was safe first, right?

Right now was not the time to think such things. The little fairy pranced up and down the branch knowing that one of the two bigger ones would be there to catch her should she fall. She hadn't a care in the world.

Many pictures were taken that day. They were so cute, yet every one of them was at least R-rated owing to the fact that Deb was topless. And they all looked so realistic, because it was. Had anyone else saw it they would say that Michele did a professional job touching them up. But nobody else would ever see the pictures save for Jay and Deb herself.

It would be a reminder for the fairy of the first time she had shrunk and of all the fun she was having now. She had never enjoyed life so much and she was very grateful that Michele and Jay were with her this time. It was something Michele never had until just the last time and perhaps that's why she was still leery of shrinking and not really enjoying herself. Perhaps next time she could let loose and enjoy the experience.

They spent the whole day having fun together. More sex was had that Sunday. The little fairy was insatiable, but the two bigger ones knew about this and indulged her as best they could. By the end of the day they were pooped out. The two crashed and the little one lay between them, only to get up once more when they were fast asleep.

Deb spent hours staring at Jay's gigantic cock. It was like it was out of a dream for her. She would end up loving this weekend and the feeling of being with the two giants, to her anyway. She would now forever be bound to Michele, and even more so to Jay. She would from now on live for his happiness because it made her happy too.

It was the weirdest thing ever, but was also the best thing to happen to Deborah Schneider. Her life now had meaning, whether she grew back or not. Would she? Only time would tell.